Head over Heels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie got home from work. I caught him before he went in the house. "Charlie. Hi. I wanted to ask you something. I happen to catch a glimpse of you and Sandy and you were both doing really great. She's responding better than I though. I was wondering if you would mind if she and I snuggled up to you one evening. Maybe give her a glimpse of married life in bed. Give her some kisses, nipples, and she might open her thighs some for your very skilled fingers and don't spend all your time on her."

"I'd love it," he said. "I'm also not sure I should be doing this. Has she seemed concerned or anything?"

"She seems totally thrilled," I said. "Can you imagine how it would be for her to be playing on the inside of your thighs, up high, and you don't have any shorts on. If she does you'll have to be super smooth and loving and help her get past her hiccups."

"Ok," he said. "I have all that. What do I do after that? You're not going to leave are you?"

I said. "I'll be right there. Do man stuff. If you get her pants off see if she's really wet. If so go slow. She can't get pregnant but you absolutely must beyond a shadow of a doubt and with all the skills you have give her a very nice orgasm. Then you can have one. Let her have her way. If she doesn't want to go that far she'll say so." Charlie had a smile.

"So," he said, "what you're saying is its ok to mess around with our daughter, sexually, over and above a little teasing. Letting my main attraction meet her main attraction for the big whoopee."

"Yes."

Charlie's smile got a little frozen and his eyes got glassy. He turned and went in the house. I had him. He could have sex with Sandy and they wouldn't have to hide or run off together. I wondered if I just gave away our daughter to her father or saved our marriage or both. I didn't really care which. My problem was solved, if it was ever a problem. Probably not. I could ask him. Not her. She probably didn't know if he was after her or not. He was going to have the biggest hard on this side of Mars and for a little while he was going to have more sex than a vibrator being passed around in a women's dorm with a supply of a thousand batteries and a thousand condoms with a nude cheering section.

This morning I suggested tonight to Sandy. She flipped out with the possibility. Had to be a fun day for her. I called Charlie early afternoon and suggested tonight. He was quiet and hung up the phone without saying anything. Supper was quiet, more polite than anything but we did chat. I took a shower first. The other two went off without a hitch. While Sandy was nude in the shower I siddled up to Charlie and gave him some leg and hip rubs and said Sandy was nude in the shower. I also asked if the lube was still in my side drawer. I think he nodded.

All three of us going to bed at the same time is an odd family thing. Normal habits of who turns out what lights and checks which doors and other stuff gets turned around and we keep going back checking and smiling at each other in passing. Turning down the bed and getting in is odd too. All of a sudden Charlie is right in the middle of the bed and I'm on his left. His normal side is near the door and that's where Sandy will land. The lights are still on and the sheets are up and down at the same time. Popping pillows so they're flatter or more comfortable and our mouths smiling.

I turned out my light and Charlie finally noticed and leaned over and turned out his. We had two little plug lights in the bedroom so light bounced lightly over the ceiling so we could see but it didn't get through our eyelids sleeping. Charlie and I tongue kissed. We could carry on a long time before engaging in massive energy loss. I had on short panties and nothing else. Charlie didn't have anything on. About that time Sandy came in and climbed on next to Charlie. She had on little panties like mine. The sheet was well below Charlie's belly button and he was growing. Probably finally seeing Sandy's full breasts.

Sandy and I got a head on his chest and he got his arms around us. We introduced our bed selves for a little while, letting our feet play and getting a bare knee somewhere and flat open hands on a man's stomach down at the sheet and back. I started slowly edging the sheet down with my toes and it slid off Charlie's dick while he and Sandy were kissing. By the time they stopped I had it down below his balls. Sandy's and my hands were bumping lightly into each other on his stomach and now that the sheet was gone we played on the outer edges of his pubic hair. She was watching me and didn't want to go any further than I did.

I let my fingers get over on her hand and moved us down to the base of his dick. I left her hand there, curled her fingers around him and I got on just above. I waited at the top until I felt the edge of her hand and I got off and started at the bottom like she did. We went slow and occasionally went down under for a stretch. Charlie was playing with our nipples the whole time and kissing each of us in turn.

I said, "Sandy, Charlie does the most marvelous thrust. Hold him a little below the head. He'll show you."

I let go and saw her hand move. I had a hand on Charlie's hip and could feel him thrusting up through her hand. Every now and then she moved up and down on him but mostly let him thrust through her hand. She was on her side full against him with her breasts into his side and one leg down on his. They were locked in some really good lip action. I was absolutely enjoying the whole thing. Raw sex at its best.

When they stopped kissing for a little bit I said, "Sandy, would you like to see what it's like realistically? Easy to do. It's very erotic but orgasms are us so no worry there."

"I can't imagine much more than this," she said. I thought, 'wanna bet'. She said, "Sure. I'm kind of lost on what to do."

"Charlie's going to lube his dick and your pussy and I'll get you going," I said. "Only take a minute."

Charlie looked at me and I passed him the lube. He lubed his dick head and reached down between Sandy and lubed her all around. I said, "Sandy, hold all your fingers right together and let them slide down over the head about half way and stay there. Charlie's going to use two fingers in your pussy. When you can, thrust with him and you'll both feel like you're having sex. Have fun."

A little adjusting and Charlie started thrusting. Sandy had her upper knee in the air but I couldn't see Charlie pushing his fingers in that much. Sandy got out a couple of moans so I knew he was in. His dick head was pushing right up between her fingers into the palm of her hand and back. Her fingers got lubed right quick.

I said, "Don't go too fast. Just have fun." Sandy knew I was talking to her.

Her pants were down around the bottom of Charlie's hand. I got off and went around and took them off. Charlie kept going and she did too. She probably didn't even notice. I took mine off before I got back on. I let them go a long time then edged up tighter to Charlie and slipped a hand under his bun and lifted and started working him up on his side with both of them thrusting their party favors at each other. They were lubed and broken in and in the best fuck attitude they'd ever be in.

When he was facing her I reached over and got her hand and lifted it from his dick up over his waist. I reached over and pulled at Charlie's hand and he brought it up on her waist but neither one of them quit thrusting. I pushed Charlie's top butt and he started tilting her over on her back. From there it was a smooth match and entry. Sandy got around his neck and he got up under her pillow and it was fuck, fuck, and fuck.

Charlie knew what to do so I just watched. It was my second time watching live sex. Charlie doesn't know. It was great fun watching Sandy roll her hips up into him and get her knees up and down and over his legs and back up and way out and back in so she could feel his hips going up and down. I actually did get a hand over on Charlie's butt and pushed a few times so he could include me in it. It cemented it with us. Sandy had the biggest orgasm. I had both my hands up trying to find something to do but wound up leaving her along to cope her way. Later on Charlie got a hand down on her clit and she had another then he cruised for a few minutes so she could settle down then he went for his. Big muscle change and more stern and controlled thrusting and speed. Right before he went off he drove it home like with me. It takes a little getting used to but he always earns it.

My two most favorite people in the whole world were fucked out. If it ever was it ends here. They're not going to run away with each other. They can fuck all they want. That's what I do. Only with Charlie but that's what I do and I can't fault Sandy on that. I can't wait to get things back to normal. Big case coming up to take care of tomorrow morning. It'll be Sunday and the courts will be closed but Charlie will still be super horny. I know how to take care of that case.

12