Head Over Heels Ch. 02

Story Info
Primrose is massaged into a blissful, obedient mess.
4.1k words
4.81
15.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Primrose squirmed shyly as the beautiful corn snake lamia Opal beamed down at her, eyes shimmering with red, black and golden spiraling rings. The closing of the door--hardly a slam, more like the gentle pound of a drum--still echoed throughout the old hay barn. The lamp had gone out at some point, and the place was dark, but luckily, Opal's gorgeous eyes provided all the light Primrose could ever need.

"Is sssomething wrong, Primrose?" Opal hissed, smirking slightly at Primrose's blatantly flustered state.

The hand that was holding up Primrose's chin withdrew. The hand currently ruffling and petting Primrose's curly black hair did not. Neither did the loop of colorful coil that had somehow snaked around Primrose's midriff.

Primrose felt a mix of extreme nerves, indignation, and flustered gay excitement sparkling in her racing heart and fuzzy mind. There was just so much to interpret here, so much to process, and for some reason her thoughts couldn't seem to manage more than one thing at a time. She didn't know how she was supposed to feel right now. There was an absolutely gorgeous girl who sure seemed to be flirting with her, that girl was a lamia, Primrose was on her first night away from home and already being reduced to a red-faced flustered mess the second a cute fey so much as made eye contact...

... Primrose finally settled on indignation, as it felt the easiest and least embarrassing. She stamped her foot. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'm--I--" She carefully regulated her breathing. Be cool. Don't act panicky and don't be rude. Never be rude to fey. She drew herself up straight. "I... liked the door being open, is all."

"Oh!" Opal blinked.

There. Nice and indirect. It's just a precaution. It's... it's not like I'm worried... Primrose shifted uneasily, though, as the hand continued to pet her hair affectionately.

"How come?" the lamia asked innocently.

Primrose froze. She bit her lip. "Um... well, it's... dark?"

"Ahh." Opal's head bobbed in understanding. It was hard not to look directly at her when she moved like that, graceful and fluid. But eye contact was starting to get Primrose a bit too flustered, it felt like.

Or hypnotized, a fretful voice at the back of her head murmured. Primrose inwardly glared it into evaporating.

Opal twisted slightly, moving from hanging from the rafters to settling on the floor, and Primrose heard her long, colorful black-red-black-yellow coils slithering about in the darkness. She felt a moment's tension--

Then several little flames sparked into existence from hanging lamps up above, and a warm glow blossomed throughout the barn around them.

Primrose flinched back, blinking rapidly against the sudden influx of light. "Why were there... lamps there?" It wasn't a good place to keep lamps. Hay barns were flammable enough to set whole forests alight during dry seasons.

"This barn used to be part of a fessstival ground!" Opal said with a bright smile, plainly pleased at Primrose's wonder. "Back when I was a mere lamialet. Not that I was ever allowedinssside at that age." She winked.

"Wait, why not?" Primrose looked around, then blushed as she recognized the infertility charms hanging over the doors. "Oh."

Opal giggled. "My, you're adorable." The slender, supple lengths of coil around Primrose's waist tightened a little, almost affectionately. Then they loosened and began descending, presumably, Primrose assumed, to let her step clear.

She pouted, glaring back up at Opal. "Listen, I'm--I just didn't see the herbs, that's all, I know what a--"

She squeaked as the coils suddenly went tight around her ankles--then, in one swift, fluid movement, swung her up into the air.

Her entire body did a 180-degree spin, and her head narrowly missed swinging right into the ground--only by inches, in fact, as she found herself hoisted up and suddenly dangling in midair from her ankles.

"H-Hey!" she protested, thrashing furiously. "How d-dare you! You better--" Opal's eyes suddenly appeared right in her field of view, now mere inches away. Instantly, Primrose felt her mind seem to... soften. "... better..." she managed weakly, feeling her whole body suddenly getting very warm, "... better, um... put.. me..." The eyes were spiraling with so, so many pretty colors. Coral red gave way to inky black gave way to peach-gold gave way to the space behind the stars gave way to the setting sun gave way to dawn's skyline gave way to... to...

"... down?" she whimpered.

Opal beamed at her. "Why?" she asked innocently, putting one long, dainty finger to her plump painted-black lips in a show of curious naivete. "Gosh, I thought you were a seasoned adventurer! Been living on the road for years! Surely little old me wouldn't be of any concern~"

"I-It's not!" Primrose stammered. She could almost feel Opal's spiraling eyes... pulling her gaze, drawing in her mind, beautiful whirlpools of roses, hollyhocks and buttercups... "I'm. I'm not even worried. I-I just..." She squirmed as she felt the coils around her ankles starting to slither further along, spreading down to her calves, under her knees...

"You just..." Opal giggled, caressing Primrose's face delicately, fingernails grazing over her cheeks. "Just what, sssweetie? Are you not in control right now?"

"I-I am in control," Primrose protested, flushing at the pathetic whine in her voice. "I'm..." She wiggled in flustered panic as the coils began to spread lower, to her thighs, sliding not only around her legs but between them. The motion of the coils seemed so slow, so languid, and yet... inevitable. The same speed as those beautiful, lazy shimmering spiraling eyes... "I've b-been adventuring for years!" she squeaked. "S-Super experienced. Definitely."

"You haven't got anything to fear from me," Opal agreed sweetly, her head bobbing in soothing patterns. Back and forth. Back and forth. Gods, she was so close, so... so fucking hot... "Complete control. Surely you've encountered sssooo many greater dangers than me in all those years on the road!"

"Uh. Uh-huh!" Primrose nodded slowly, unthinkingly matching the patterns. She wormed helplessly as the warm, smooth coils began to wrap around her hips, so tight, and yet so gentle and... protective... "Yeah... been adventuring for... like, years and years, like... I, like..."

She trailed off, struggling for words. It was like the eyes just... pulled the words right out of her head. Sucked them deep down into them like beautiful, shimmering whirlpools. So pretty...

She could almost see herself reflected in those gorgeous swirling eyes. Trapped in the spirals, wide-eyed, open-mouthed, her own eyes starting to form pretty spirals of their own...

Opal giggled. "You like?" she asked softly, her fingertips brushing ever-so-delicately down Primrose's neck, ever-so-enticingly towards the buttons of her blouse, even as the coils undulated around Primrose's hips and tugged down at her trousers. "Aw, you can't possibly like thisss, can you?"

Primrose gasped at the touches, then felt her cheeks burning. "N-No! I--I meant--"

"Should I ssstop?" the lamia hissed.

The coils slid further down, towards Primrose's midriff, and Primrose felt them running right between her legs. Opal's plump ebon lips curved in a sly, knowing smirk.

Oh.

"Oh." She whimpered, overwhelmed beyond belief, beyond thought, even. "I... I..."

The eyes swirled. Red, black, golden, black, red... Swirling around and around and around, so pretty, so swirly... spiraling in time with the warm coils spiraling up her body...

"I c-can get out on my own," she whispered, barely conscious of her words. Then the coils reached her midriff, pushing up her blouse in the process and tugging at the buttons, and the sudden tightness sent waves of lethargy flowing through her.

"Of course you can." The dulcet, silken embrace of Opal's voice wrapped around Primrose like the softest of blankets, the tightest of ropes, the sheerest of stockings. "If you want to. You sssaid you're quite experienced, after all, didn't you?"

Those coils pulled Primrose's mind into them, into their comforting embrace of endless pretty spiraling circles. Her voice melting into near-incoherence, Primrose slurred out, "I'm... been doing... years..."

After a moment, dimly realizing she was close to drooling, she managed to close her mouth.

"Aw, of course you have!" Opal giggled with delight--just before she booped Primrose's nose. "You're in no trouble at all. You're--" The swirling eyes suddenly grew much brighter, filling Primrose's vision. "--exactly where you want to be~"

Primrose's lips parted.

The eyes swirled around and around and around. So pretty. So... spiraly...

Primrose stared wide-eyed into the spirals, feeling them flooding her own vision, and heard herself cooing, "... 'zactly... where... wanna be..."

"Yessss," the lamia hissed, stroking Primrose's hair indulgently. "Good girl! Of course you are! Although..." She suddenly broke eye contact, blinking naively up at something not quite in Primrose's vision. She looked back down at Primrose, spirals momentarily dropping from her pretty red eyes. "Oh, gosh, you're all wet!! Sssilly girl." She tsk'd. "Why don't we get a few of these positively sssoaked clothes off~"

Primrose blinked. Once, twice. The spirals were gone, but she still felt that dizzy swirly delight flowing through her, could still swear she saw her eyes reflected in Opal's, her own eyes still filled with the spirals Opal had poured into her... "Wh... what?"

"Let's start with these," the lamia sang, rising up and wagging her fingers in excitement. She rose out of range of eye contact, and Primrose realized she was looking at Primrose's... boots.

Her boots. Primrose drifted in a numb, blissful haze. What was going on? She felt so cozy and soft in the coils, but there was something... there were somethings off about this. If only her thoughts would stop spinning. Spooling.

She felt Opal grasp one of her boots, and gave a half-hearted mumble of objection, but wasn't quite sure why. She had been wearing them a while, and it would feel nice to get the muddy things off. She didn't wear boots often, after all, wasn't accustomed to needing to.

Something about that memory, though, also made her worried about something, as the boot slid off her little stockinged foot and was casually tossed aside. She blinked blearily. She could almost feel the slow, swirly mess her mind was in. Could almost see the spirals again when she closed her eyes. So pretty, so spiraly, so...

Why was it in such a mess, anyways?

The lamia started tugging off the other boot as she thought hard--or as hard as she could manage.

There were so many things she needed to think about, she knew dimly. Things like the spiral eyes being no longer in sight. Things like why the spiral eyes were important. Things like the serpentine coils still slowly wrapping around her body. Things like... like...

She frowned as she felt the second boot pull away, heard it land in the hay. Her feet were now only covered in the thick, comfortable stockings she'd changed into earlier that afternoon. There was something about the boots, too, and the stockings. Something bad about them being removed.

But every thought she managed was like a long swim through thick maple syrup. She licked her lips, closing her mouth again. It was... it was so hard to think about anything. So hard to remember what was going on as she felt her thick stockings slowly being rolled down her ankles, delicately being tugged away.

So hard to think when her mind felt so... soft. And yielding. Just like her legs and hips, so soft and relaxed within the coils' tight, loving massage...

She had to think, though. She swallowed, feeling as if she was swimming against a slow but inexorable current. But which thing was most important to think about first? The thing about the coils? The eyes? The eyes being gone now? Her... stockings slowly pulling away from her, inch-by-inch? What was most important? What did she need to... need to think about?

She pouted. Thinking was so hard right now for some reason!

The stockings were pulling away so very, very gradually. She squirmed. Oh. That felt nice, the open air. Her nice boots had been getting a little stuffy, even though she'd changed her stockings at midday. She hated wearing the same pair of socks for too long. People made fun of her for that, but it felt very nice to be free of the boots.

She felt Opal's warm breath on her bare ankle, and sighed happily.

Wait. She blinked. Her head was getting a bit clearer, even though she didn't know why it had been so foggy. If... if Opal took off her shoes and socks, was she going to notice...

"W-wait," she whispered, her cheeks growing very, very hot. "Um, I... y-you shouldn't--"

"Ssstop me," Opal purred, as she tugged the stockings delicately off of Primrose. Gods, she was savoring the anticipation.

The coils tightened a little as they reached Primrose's chest. Primrose gasped as she felt the buttons of her blouse starting to pop off. Her face went positively aflame.

"A-Any minute now," she squeaked.

But with one languid motion, the stockings slipped off at last and were cast aside, and Opal was cooing over Primrose's feet with a delight that sent Primrose into a flustered panic.

"Oh, my!" Opal gushed, her delicate fingers running daintily over the high arch Primrose's left foot. Primrose shrieked instinctively and kicked uselessly, the coils gripping her too tightly to escape the exquisite little attentions. "I've never felt two pretty feet that were sssooo soft! Sssooo delicate!"

"N-No!" Primrose wailed, wiggling her toes helplessly. No no no no they're so sensitive please she can't!

"And sssooo clean!" Opal giggled. She skittered her fingertips over the sole of Primrose's other foot, plainly admiring it, then beamed down at her. "Why, I couldn't imagine these gorgeous little feet have been on the road for even a whole day! Sssuch a little princessss~!"

Primrose keened miserably, squirming in humiliated helplessness as the coils began to wrap around her chest. Her cheeks burned in equal parts embarrassment and delight as the fingers stroked and fondled. "B-But I--I'm--"

The eyes returned to Primrose. Swirling bands of such pretty lights. "Oh, I'm sssorry, Primrose," the lamia said, smiling innocently, "is this... affecting you?" She gave one of Primrose's toes a little wiggle.

"Eep!" Primrose jumped slightly. She blinked rapidly, eyes adjusting to the sudden shimmering lights meeting her gaze and flooding her vision. "I... n-no, I mean, it's... it's, um..."

Red-black-yellow-black-red. Roses and corals and sunsets and night and sunrises and topazes and sunflowers and night and... around and around and around, melting the words into goo and the thoughts into goop and the worries into sweet, molten candy...

"I-I's n-nnn gonna... 'ffect me," she whispered, her voice slurred and thick with colors swirling through her mind. With every delicate stroke across her arch, every independent word seemed to become heavier and heavier, pulling her deeper and deeper into those swirls. "I'm... resisssst..."

Fine fingers drew playful patterns between her toes. Delightful little spirals in the extra-sensitive spot where her soles met the arches. Spiraling around and around and around...

"Are you sure?" Opal purred, leaning in closer with a smile as the fingers continued to toy with Primrose's toes. And as the coils drew tighter, and Primrose gasped in thoughtless delight, Opal's eyes filled every last speck of Primrose's vision. "Because I think you like this very, very much, you adorable delicate little ssslutty princessss~"

"Nnnngh!" Primrose shuddered and couldn't help it--she moaned aloud, only half-conscious that she was drooling as she stared into those eyes, letting the spirals flood her entire vision. Opal playing with her little wiggling toes felt so nice, but those hands... those delicate hands, playing with her soft, sensitive feet... Primrose knew they wouldn't stop there, with every ounce of her remaining melting mind, and the thought made her heart race, her cheeks burn so hot it felt like her brain was melting behind them.

No sooner had she thought of it, in fact, that the hands began to move away from her toes. She whimpered and moaned loudly as those fingers drifted down to her soles and began a slow, loving massage, rubbing and squeezing so lovingly, so carefully...

"I think," Opal hissed in her ear as Primrose squirmed helplessly in her prison of coils, squirmed in hopeless bliss beneath the shimmering eyes, drooled and gasped and moaned and whined, "you're enjoying this~"

Primrose mewled and drooled and squirmed in shameful bliss, her face glowing as red-hot as a poker in the firepit. "nnnoo..." she whined unconvincingly, as her world swam with beautiful colors, as her body sang with bliss at every little tightening of the coils around her, as pleasure dripped from between her legs with the slithering of Opal's tail and sparkled up her body as Opal's fingers daintily settled on the arch of her right foot and gently, daintily pulled outward... "i'm... n-nnot a slut..."

"You're not?" Opal asked innocently as her fingers roamed.

"n-nope!" Primrose bubbled, briefly proud of her resolve before she remembered her state and dissolved again into flustered pleasure. "n-nuh-uh!" she squeaked, kicking uselessly against Opal's teasing fingers. The coils tightened, and her kicking became all-but-invisible, and her heart raced in excitement at being so utterly held. "i'm... mnmmmm... in, like, totes cunnnntrol..."

"You are?" Opal cocked her head to the side, staring in innocent surprise.

"yuh-huuuh!" Primrose cooed, wiggling happily. She could barely think about anything except the spirals and the touches and the coils, the exquisite attentions along her soft, pretty, sensitive feet, but she was so glad Opal was listening to her at last! Finally, she was being taken seriously! Being given the respect she deserved!

The foot massage abruptly stopped.

Primrose barely held in a whine of complaint. What? Why... why had Opal stopped? She stared up in confused, pouty disbelief.

Opal batted her eyelashes. The fluttering eyelids created a pretty strobing effect for the spirals, Primrose dimly noticed. "Are you sure about that?" she whispered, reaching down with one hand to cup Primrose's upside-down chin.

Primrose stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed. After a moment, when the question had penetrated, she nodded slowly, dreamily. Yes. She was in control. She was an adventurer. She knew what she was doing.

Opal stared a moment longer.

Then the lamia giggled. "Okay, good~" she said sweetly, releasing Primrose's chin and reaching back up with both hands. "Ssso I sssuppose,sssince you aren't ssstopping me..."

Her hands returned to Primrose's feet and settled on Primrose's soft, sensitive arches. "... I guessss it means you want me doing thisss!"

Primrose froze. "w-what? um. um, but--"

And Opal took Primrose's feet--the coils cocooning Primrose actually guided the knees of the 'seasoned adventurer' to bend, to make the feet easier for Opal to reach, like Primrose was a posed porcelain doll--and, with those wonderful, long, delicate fingers of hers, began to stroke and caress all along Primrose's soft, neglected, sensitive arches.

12