Healing Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I literally threw down my Ps4 controller and was off the bed in no time, noting a slight smirk appear on her mouth as she backed out of the room.

In the kitchen she'd already prepared two cups of coffee, steaming upon the table, and obviously planning on her 'talk' before my treatment, she pulled out her chair to sit. I did likewise and there was a moment of uncomfortable silence before we spoke at once.

"...I'm sorry about last..."

"...I couldn't slee..." She admitted before I smiled and told her to go ahead. "What I was going to say was, I couldn't sleep last night for worrying," she finished.

"Worrying. About what?" I asked. "It's me who fucked up," I stated, quickly apologizing for swearing.

"What? No," she seemed incredulous. "You did nothing wrong Honey. I'm concerned about how quickly you, well, how quickly you ejaculated though."

I was taken aback. "Wait, what?"

"Mhmm," she nodded, taking a sip of her coffee. "I mean I admit I've never been..." She struggled to find the words. "...well I've never had someone...release on my face before," and at this she allowed herself to giggle. "God knows your father always asked me to allow him!"

Now here was a revelation. "Dad wanted to cum on your face?" I boldly questioned and despite how brazen were my words, Mom seemed not to mind, smiling as she nodded, though through a blush.

"Uh huh," she confirmed, hiding behind her mug. "I was maybe a little prudish."

"Mom you have to know I didn't mean to," I confirmed.

"Oh, I know Darling," she reached across the table and placed a hand upon mine. "It's what I'm concerned about. Do you have that issue regularly? I'd hate to think me hitting you has caused a problem."

This was what she was worried about? Not the fact that I'd cum in the first place but that I'd cum so quickly. Was she serious? Mom giving me her first hand-job. How was I expected to last any longer?

"Um, I don't know," I admitted. "I mean last night was just a bit different."

"Oh, I know, of course," she took back her hand and cupped her coffee mug before taking another sip. "Well I think my hands are suitably warm, shall we get started?"

"You're seriously going to put it on me again?" I asked, disbelief overriding reality.

"Well of course Honey," she smiled. "Can't expect YOU to do it correctly, can I?"

I was up and around her side of the table before she'd even placed down her mug and she noted my enthusiasm with a chuckle.

"Now let's get these down," she said, undoing the draw string of my track pants. My trunks pulled down to my knees with my pants, my flaccid penis came into view and Mom took a moment to peek before she reached for the aloe. Her fingers scooping a decent amount from the container, she turned back to my groin and wasted no time in reaching for my balls.

The cream cold, I felt my testicles retract somewhat as her fingers connected. With her other hand she lifted my cock to fully access my scrotum and it was then I began to swell.

"Oop, here we go again," she smiled up at me and I thought she'd never appeared so beautiful. Well possibly when her face was streaked with my seed, but still, she looked good. "Hey Mister!" She sounded surprised. "We're you just looking down my top?"

I hadn't. I'd been simply admiring her face but sensing she wanted me to comply, I said I had.

"You have really nice boobs is all," I admitted and her smile broadened.

"Oh really! Is that what you think?" She laughed. "Well I don't think a boy should be looking at his mother's breasts."

Her hand had brought me to a full erection and she was concentrating more on applying the cream to my length than the testicles she was so concerned about prior.

"I don't know," I challenged. "I mean it's only fair, you've seen pretty much all of me."

"Oh, is that right!?" She removed her hand from my cock and for an instant I thought I'd overstepped the boundary. She instead reached again for the cream before pausing and looking back at me. "Do you really want to see them?" She asked seeming surprised and I managed a nod.

She didn't even take the time to think twice, reaching up and scooping one then the other breast from her top and bra, exposing her tits obscenely. I got harder! And she noticed.

"Oh, look at you," she laughed at the twitching of my cock before she once more obtained more cream. "I'm nearly out," she observed, lathering the cream again into my cock and balls. It was now I was thankful I'd jerked off in the shower. Her tits out, legs spread wide in that I could see the mound of pussy in her athletic tights, and her hand essentially jerking me off, I would surely have cum just as quickly as the night before. Not now. Now I was ready for the long haul. If she wanted me to cum again, she'd have to work for it.

No longer feigning any therapeutic massage, Mom furiously beat her hand along my length, a determined look on her face, even biting her lip. "Does that feel any better Darling?" She looked up into my eyes.

"It feels so good Mom," I admitted, wanting to tell her I loved her for it. For everything.

"Do you think you'll..."

I knew she wanted to say 'cum,' but couldn't bring herself to say the word.

"No," I shook my head and to my surprise, she looked disappointed.

"Oh," she was clearly shocked. "Am I doing it wrong?"

"Oh no. No way," I quickly reassured her. "It's just maybe I need a little more... I don't know, stimulus?"

She frowned and looked down at her boobs, her nipples so hard.

"Well, I want to make sure you're working correctly down there," she stated. "Is there anything else I can do to help you?"

She'd opened Pandora's box.

"I mean," I sheepishly ventured. "If it'd be okay. Only if you want to. Maybe I could see your...your," I looked down between her legs and she immediately understood what I wanted.

"Oh! You want to see my vagina?" She exclaimed; no offense discernible in her articulation.

I nodded my assent and she was quick to comply. Her hands taken from my cock, she rose before me and took hold of the high waist band of her leggings. In one sweeping movement, they slid down her thighs revealing she wore no panties beneath. Even from my perspective I could see the wetness that had saturated her gusset and the scent of a woman wafted up as she once more stood straight in front of me. "I suppose it can't hurt," she almost whispered. "A boy seeing his mother naked."

My cock was barely inches from her dark tuft of pubic hair, pristinely manicured into a perfect triangle. Both of us with pants around our knees, we stood silent, looking in each other's eyes seemingly for a direction on what to do next. I took it upon myself.

"Mom."

"Yes Darling?"

"Can I?"

"Oh, God yes," she stated her approval to seemingly anything I'd suggested. I wondered what she thought I'd had in mind before I leaned in to kiss her. Had she expected me just to touch her? To get to my knees and bury my face in her vagina? To fuck her without any foreplay? Believe me I wanted to. My base instinct was to go down and stick my tongue into her without a second thought. But the son in me wanted to love her. And what better way of admitting a son's love for his mother than a kiss? A kiss upon the lips. And that is what I did.

She let out the slightest of gasps as my body pressed into hers. My cock met her belly and pushed into the softness of her skin. As my lips descended, her own slightly parted and before our connection I saw her close her eyes. And then our kiss. I'd kissed my fair share of girls. Never a woman. And then it hit me. As her tongue entered my mouth. How many men had kissed their mother like this? I was of a rare few. So fortunate. I could feel pre-cum leaking from me and my cock slid against her as we drew ever closer. Her hands were on my ribs, caressing me through the t-shirt but it wasn't enough for her. She clasped the material and dragged it up my torso, breaking our kiss only momentarily as she lifted it above my head and discarded the unnecessary item. Her own top and bra quickly to follow.

Back to her mouth, her tongue a whipping snake as it licked my lips, my chin. I grabbed a now unsupported boob and she moaned her approval as her fingernails raked my back and combed up into my hair.

"Oh, Baby yes," she hissed as I pinched her nipple. "Do everything."

I took a mile from the inch she offered and whilst simultaneously shuffling out of my pants, I left her mouth and descended on her free boob. Too long we'd been apart, my mouth and her nipple. Of course, no memory of her feeding me, but a primal understanding of the connection I had made. She felt it too. The pleasured sigh as I once more sucked at her teet, swapping to lavish the other with the same treatment, kissing and nibbling upon her swollen nipples.

But I needed more sustenance. Only one thing could satisfy my hunger that morning and with her hand in my hair pushing my head ever lower, she knew what food was her son's favorite. I kissed her belly on my way downwards. I met a lawn of public hair into which I buried my nose, inhaling her as my mouth finally connected with her dripping sex. A rich flavor of woman. An aroused and sweaty cunt that flowed freely with a fine mature wine. I savored her strong taste, filling my mouth with her juices and swallowing her gift. My tongue lashed out and found clit, my lips soon to follow, nibbling and kissing much as I'd done her nipples, jaw sliding along her labia.

Her hands gripped my hair at the root and pulled me forcefully into her groin as she ground her pelvis into my face. "Yes, my good boy," she sighed. "Eat Momma's pie Baby."

I wanted to smile, even laugh at her label but my mouth was occupied, agape as my tongue fucked its way inside her body. Nose buried in her pubes, a mouthful of vagina, I could happily have stayed there but she had other ideas. I was wrenched from her groin and lifted to my feet, our mouths once more coming together as she lasciviously tasted herself on me, her tongue and mine dripping with saliva and cunt.

"Fuck me Honey," she almost begged and fell back upon the kitchen table, bringing her legs up for me to remove her leggings. Her Reeboks ripped from her feet without unlacing, I followed with her pants, leaving her in only white ankle socks. And I was upon her. Guiding my cock between her slick folds, I found her vagina and entered. Slowly, I allowed my length to penetrate her cave, her walls accommodating my size, clasping me like a hand in glove. I pulled her up from her elbows and her breasts met my bare chest, our lips together once more.

"I love you," I breathed out into her mouth and I felt her vaginal walls tense around my cock. She needn't say it back. Her action was love enough.

And like that I fucked her. On the kitchen table. Where we'd eaten countless meals. Family dinners. No memory of thanksgiving or Christmas would ever compare to this. Mother and son, fucking like newlyweds. Coffee spilled from my cup as the table moved with every thrust, but we cared not. She arched her back and I was again on her tits. Her ample boobs that I'd admired from afar as she ran bases, now lavished with kisses as they deserved to be.

"Oh God," she moaned as she brought my mouth once more to hers. "Grab my ass," she insisted and I went one better. Kicking a chair out beside me, I clutched both of her cheeks and lifted her from the table, setting down with her now atop me. She took to the position with gusto, taking charge of the insertion, slamming her groin down onto my pelvis. Leaving a hand upon her ass, I pulled her body to me and we were as close as two people could get, her breasts smushed into my chest and I made my confession.

"I have to cum," I looked into her lazy eyes and I'd never seen her look so proud.

"Do you Baby?" She hummed, her hips ever bucking on my cock. "Are you going to cum in me my baby?"

"Yes," I gasped, fighting back the ever-increasing urge.

"You gonna cum in Mommy?" She panted. "Cum in Mommy's pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yes Mom," I cried. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," I repeated, thrusting my groin into her each time she descended. With an arm around my neck, she reached back with the other and took hold of my hand on her ass, guiding my fingers between her cheeks. Knowing full well what she wanted, I found her asshole and tentatively entered before she forcefully pushed my middle finger inside herself.

Her mouth fell open as she was double penetrated, triple as my tongue entered her gaping maw. She stopped moving for a moment, her breath held before I felt her vagina squeeze around my cock, her anus twitch around my finger. And then she was slumped against me, her body shaking as I in turn felt her orgasm surge through her frame, from her brain to her sex and back. She bit down on my tongue and feeling my cock through the walls of her ass, I thrust up into her.

It was all it took, and I was cumming. Her orgasm ending as mine began. I gasped my pleasure and she kissed me. My mouth, my cheeks. "I can feel it Baby," she beamed as she kissed my eyelids, my forehead. Spurt after spurt of cum released from me. Amazed I could produce so much so soon, yet not surprised in the slightest. It was her. She was the source of my lust. Every ounce of cum I would ever produce was now for her, dedicated to her, and I swore I'd never love another.

We hugged for what seemed hours. My cock hard inside her, cum leaking to the chair below. We kissed and caressed each other and again we fucked. The kitchen smelling of sex and cum until we finally made it to her bathroom.

The water falling upon our bodies, she took me in her mouth and before my eyes, swallowed my cum. Rising with a mischievous grin I took her in my arms and told her I loved her for it, for everything, and she giggled.

"What?" I joined her mirth, hugging her close and kissing her.

"Nothing," she smiled. "Just. I never even did that with your father," she admitted.

Once more further revelations about their romance. I found it didn't trouble me, hearing about my parent's sex life. I loved my father, my mother even more so. A part of me felt I was simply continuing on his part in her life. He'd passed the baton to me and I was taking it with honor.

I shook my head at her honesty, smiling at how comfortable she'd become talking to me.

"I want to know everything about you," I kissed her. "I want to do everything with you."

She returned my kiss, her tongue playing with mine as she began to grind her pussy against my leg.

"Everything?" She cheekily challenged.

"Anything and everything," I reiterated.

"Even something your father would never give me?" She mysteriously asked. "No matter how much I begged?"

I leaned back dumbfounded, imagining her begging, for what? "I promise," I pledged.

Breaking from my arms, she turned her back to me and reached for the bottle of soap, pumping a large amount into her palm. With her eyes watching my reaction over her shoulder, she pushed her ass out and lathered the soap between her cheeks, leaving little doubt as to what she wanted. My cock responded, standing proud once more as it readied for duty. "Oh God," I sighed as she spread her cheeks and revealed her lubed asshole ready for my attention. "Really?"

She responded with her alluring giggle, sliding a finger around her winking sphincter.

"Batter up Baby!" She laughed.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

12