Healing Her Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, 'worm' maybe?"

Wow. I knew she was feeling bad about herself, but I wasn't expecting this. I responded, "No. I am absolutely not going to call you that. You did something pretty awful, but you're still a human being. We're all flawed."

"Fine. How about 'slut'? That describes me pretty well."

She clearly wasn't going to let this go, so I said, "Fine, if that's what you want, 'slut'. Does my room look like Mitch's did last night?"

"Sure. Two queen beds. Desk, dresser with a TV. Pretty basic hotel room design. Why?"

"Show me where you were when you sucked on your best friend's fiance's cock."

She walked over to the desk, and said, "I think I kind of backpedaled over here when he walked out of the bathroom. He slowly moved toward me as he was spinning his bullshit seduction."

Fine. I'm going to sit on the desk chair. You are going to lay over my knee with your ass up and grab the chair legs. Do not remove your hands from those chair legs, and under no circumstances are you to interfere with any of the strokes that I'm going to give you. If you do, you'll get additional punishment. I'm going to give you 25 strokes on each cheek. You will count out the strokes out loud. If you do not follow these instructions exactly, we will start over. Do you understand me, slut?"

She pressed her lips together into a thin straight line, took a deep breath, exhaled heavily and nodded.

"When I ask you a question or tell you to do something, you need to respond with an answer I can hear. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, I understand."

"One last thing. If at any time you feel like you are getting more punishment than you can handle, say "time out" very clearly. That will end this and we will not begin again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

As I sat down I said, "Then let's get started."

Carolyn is pretty tall, maybe 5'7" or 5'8," so when she laid across my lap her long firm legs could nearly kneel. Her narrow waist flared out into a beautiful round ass. Her well-endowed chest rested on the side of my opposite thigh and her hair was hanging down to the floor. Her stomach was over my lap and her ass was angled over my leg. I was starting to get a little hard, having her body on my lap like this, which is something I should have thought about before deciding on this over the knee position. Her bridesmaid dress was elegant, but the thin material was form fitting, and I could tell she was wearing a thong underneath in order to avoid visible panty lines. There wasn't much protection as I started with a hard smack on her left cheek. I was surprised at how the sound filled the room.

"Ow!"

"Not 'ow', slut. 'One'. We will start again every time you lose count. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said with a hint of irritation. I'm not sure if she was irritated with herself or with me. It didn't matter much.

<SMACK!>

"One!"

<SMACK!>

"Two!"

She didn't lose count again, even as I picked up the pace, but the strain in her voice started to show by the end. When she got up, I could see a tear streak down the bridge of her nose where it had fallen.

"That was the punishment for blowing Mitch, and accepting the cum down your throat that should only have belonged to your friend. Now, I assume that Mitch pushed you to the nearest bed before he went down on you, correct?"

"Yes."

Fine go to the edge of the bed, lift up your skirt and pull off your panties. The next spanking will be bare assed.

"Seriously? I'm supposed to show you my pussy?"

"Yes, seriously! You had no trouble showing your best friend's fiancé your pussy last night, slut. The longer you make me wait, the worse it will be for you."

Without a word, she walked over to the bed, lifted her skirt, and pulled the thong down around her knees. Both cheeks were a light shade of pink that stood out from the rest of her smooth skin.

"I said pull the panties off, slut. They were on the floor when you spread your pussy lips for him, weren't they?"

"Yes," she said with a voice thick with emotion, as though she were on the verge of crying. She pulled the thong off and dropped it on the floor next to her.

"Where were you on the bed when he was eating you out?"

"On the edge. He was kneeling on the floor." I could see the tears starting to fall.

"Fine. Then you kneel on the floor and bend over the bed with your thighs up against the side, and your ass and pussy facing me. You will grip the covers the way you did when your body was tensing up with the orgasm that should only have been enjoyed by your best friend. If you let go, your punishment will be worse. Do you understand?"

As she kneeled and laid over the edge of the bed, she said, "Yes."

"Taking off your panties and spreading your legs for your best friend's fiancé seems like a bigger sin than giving him a blow job. At that point you were both naked, and fucking him seemed inevitable. Wouldn't you agree?"

At that point I heard her sob and catch her breath. She nodded.

"I need a verbal response."

"Yes!" she said though it was obvious that she was struggling to speak.

"This punishment will consist of 50 smacks on each cheek, plus five on each side for making me tell you twice to pull the panties off. I will keep count in my head. If you distract me in any way, I'll have to start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" she responded, and grabbed the bedspread.

I started to smack her ass again, initially working around different areas of each side, each time causing a small shockwave that rippled over whichever cheek I hit. After about halfway through I started to concentrate on one spot on each cheek. As the loud, sharp sound of my hand coming in contact with her continued, her tender skin started to turn a much darker shade of pink. The two spots I went back to repeatedly started to turn a deeper shade of red. She was crying audibly, occasionally louder with one impact or another. But she didn't move her hands even once to interfere, or otherwise distract me in any way.

With one last smack, I said, "That's 100." Then I hit her five more times on each tender spot.

Without a word, she stood up, took off her dress and bra and laid with her knees and elbows touching on the bed, her glowing red ass cheeks in the air.

"I see you understand how this is going to work. You got completely naked with Mitch at about this time last night, and that was the position you were in when he was thrusting his cock in your dripping wet pussy. Wasn't it?"

The tears were flowing freely now, and it took her a few seconds to find her voice. Eventually, she said, "Yes, this is how I let him fuck me like the slut that I am."

As this whole punishment session was progressing, I was starting to get uncomfortable with calling her that name. I really didn't think she was a slut. There was no part of her story or her reaction to what she'd done that suggested she slept around with anyone who would fuck her. But clearly, she felt so bad about what she'd done that she was willing to keep referring to herself that way. I didn't argue with her, but I wasn't going to take part in the name calling anymore. The whole point of this was ultimately to help her feel better, and I didn't see how that would help.

The picture of her on the bed, flaming red cheeks in the air, and her crying into the pillow was heartbreaking. I asked quietly, "Do you need a break before we finish this? Maybe a tissue or something?"

"No! I deserve every bit of this! Do whatever you need to," she said, almost angrily.

I sighed audibly. "Okay. The blowjob got you 50 strokes. The orgasm got you 100. I figure those hundred strokes took about a minute, since I was moving pretty quickly." I pulled out my phone and set the timer for two minutes, thirty seconds. "Letting Mitch pound his cock inside your dripping wet pussy, letting him cum inside you again, that was the ulitimate betrayal. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes!" she cried.

I put the phone down where she could see it and said, "When you hit start, I'm going to begin spanking you one last time. I'm going to keep going until the timer runs out. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" she responded, and hit the start button immediately, as if she wanted this more than anything in the world right at that moment.

I began the last spanking, moving fast and smacking her hard. About a minute in, Carolyn broke into huge heaving sobs. I stopped and hit pause on the timer.

"I think you've had all you can take. We can stop this now if you want."

Between sobs she choked out, "No! Finish it! Beat me like a lying cheating bitch deserves to be beaten," she screamed.

I was really losing my taste for this, but I did as she asked. I was careful not to focus on any one spot, and I slowed down the pace a little. Finally, the timer went off and I stopped. She spat out, "Damn it! Is that all?"

"That's enough," I said firmly, as I sat down beside her and started to caress her deeply abused ass. She continued to sob for a couple more minutes before she calmed down.

Eventually she said, "I deserve more."

"No, that's enough," I barked at her. "You still don't speak until you're spoken to, do you understand?"

She looked back at me, puzzled, not understanding if the punishment was over or not, but she said, "Yes."

It was time to use her name again. She'd more than earned the right to it. "Carolyn," I asked, "are you religious?"

Even more puzzled, she asked, "What?"

"It's a simple question. Are you religious? Do you believe in G-d?"

"Yes," she said quietly.

"And do you believe that G-d forgives the sins of the imperfect people he created if they admit them to Him and to themselves, and if they show remorse?"

"I guess so," she said even more quietly.

I picked up my phone and took a picture of her bright red ass and showed it to her.

"I think it's safe to say that G-d knows how sorry you are about what you did. He also knows the circumstances surrounding what you did. You were drunk. Drunk people do stupid things. You were also seduced by a guy who apparently has a talent for it. After what you subjected yourself to, you've made a strong argument that you're remorseful. I can't imagine a better case for His forgiveness if I understand anything about it at all. The only thing that's left is for you to forgive yourself."

She turned back to face the pillow and bury her face in it again. The tears were still streaming down.

"Do you think you can do that?"

She had to think about that for a minute before she mumbled something I couldn't hear. I had started softly caressing her abused flesh again.

"What was that?"

She turned toward me and responded, "I said, 'I don't know. I think so, maybe'."

"Come here."

She got up from prone position and kneeled gingerly on the backs of her heels. I lifted her up from below her shoulders and knees and carried her into the bathroom.

"I thought a hot bath might help you recover. Is the water too hot?"

She reached over and tested it with her hand, and shook her head. I carefully laid her in the tub and left the room.

** Recovery **

Not knowing what else to do, I changed into a t-shirt and gym shorts to sleep in and tossed my clothes in the closet. Then I got on my phone and looked at my Instagram feed for a couple minutes, but then put it down. I was distracted by thoughts about the unbelievable night I'd had. This one was going to be memorable for a long time.

After, I don't know, maybe 15 or 20 minutes, Carolyn came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. The makeup that had been a complete disaster from all the crying was washed off. She looked like a completely new person.

"So, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"A little better, believe it or not," she responded. "The bath helped soothe some of the aches, and gave me some time to think about what you said. I think I've come to two conclusions," she said as she leaned back against the edge of the desk at first, winced as butt started to rest on the edge, and leaned against the wall instead.

"I'm intrigued. Care to tell me about them?"

"Of course. The first is that I'm going to get Mitch alone tomorrow morning at the breakfast party and tell him that I think he's scum, that it's going to take me some time to forgive him, but that I will keep our little secret on one condition. As long as he keeps his wedding vows like he told me he would, as long as I never again hear of him cheating on Shelly, I will 'forever hold my peace'. But if Shelly ever even suspects that he's fucking some other woman, I'll spill everything even if it costs me my friendship with her. I think that's about the best I can do with this mess -- add a measure of fidelity insurance to my best friend's life, and pray that she and Mitch will be happy forever."

"I think you're right. That's a pretty good conclusion to the story of how you spent your best friend's wedding weekend. So, what's the other conclusion?"

"Let me ask you a question first. Are you in a relationship with anyone at the moment? Maybe still with Judy? Or someone new?"

That was a weird question. Seemed like a total non-sequitur, but I responded, "No, not at the moment, why?"

Carolyn flashed a devilish smile, and said "My second conclusion is that the only way I'm going to put this horrible memory from last night in my past is to start forming new ones, starting with you here. First though, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to be involved in two different guys cheating on successive nights." As she was saying this, she pushed off the wall and walked across the room toward me, letting the towel drop to the floor. My jaw just about hit the floor right along with the towel. In the next moment my cock started to spring up. Did I mention how pretty Carolyn is? Along with the beautiful hair and face, the big blue eyes, the long well-toned legs, and the incredible hourglass figure, I could now see that her areolas were a medium pink, stuck out slightly from her stunning breasts, and were tipped with nipples that were clearly aroused. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, very short and in a perfect triangle pointing down to her clit. Not in a million years would I have expected her to want me after the way we'd spent the better part of the last hour. "Are you sure about this?" I asked as she looked up into my eyes.

"Absolutely. I mean, as long as you're interested . . .."

I was still stunned, but I managed to nod yes. I mean, stunned or not I'm not an idiot.

Carolyn gave me a beautiful smile, lifted my t-shirt over my head and off, and pressed herself against me while saying, "I don't know if it was dumb luck or divine intervention that our paths crossed when they did, but I'll be grateful forever for it. This is going to sound really strange considering what you did to my poor ass cheeks, but you have to be one of the nicest guys I've ever met. You helped me out of probably the darkest moment of my life so far, and don't appear to have expected anything in return. And I noticed you were getting hard when I was over your lap." She smirked as she reached down and caressed my cock through the shorts and said, "I see you still are."

"More like I am again. Spanking you the way I did doesn't turn me on, and making a woman cry as hard as you did definitely is about as far from a turn-on as it could be. But having a beautiful woman drop the towel that was the only thing covering her and come over to fold herself into my arms? That will get my cock to stand at attention every time."

Then she grabbed the back of my head, kissed me with her soft, full lips, and started probing my mouth with her tongue. While running her other hand over my chest and abs, she stopped to say, "You know, I thought you were kind of skinny when you had your clothes on, but now I can see you've got some solid definition in your muscles. You must work out."

"I was on the soccer team in college, and I've kept up with the running and strength training."

"Ooooh," she cooed appreciatively, and said, "I hope you can sleep late in the morning. You're not going to get much sleep tonight if I have anything to say about it."

Then she slowly slid her breasts down my torso and thighs as she kneeled in front of me. She pulled off the gym shorts, freeing my now rock-hard cock to spring up as it cleared the waistband.

"Oh, wow. Joe, this is beautiful!" she said as she started to stroke me from the bottom of my head to the top of my balls. "So THICK. And long! I can't wait to feel it inside me. Do you mind if I taste it?"

Be still my beating heart! My pulse was starting to race at the thought of this blow job. I still couldn't quite believe we were going to do this.

"N-no. Not at all," I stammered.

She giggled at my reaction. "Relax, Joe, I think you're going to like this."

With that, she deep throated me in one smooth motion, and started to pump me in and out of her throat, coating me with her saliva and never breaking eye contact with me once. After a few strokes she pulled off, and started licking and sucking up and down the sides of my shaft and my swollen head, gripping me with one hand and pulling down on the base of the shaft to keep the head taut, exposing all the nerve endings that were sending me to heaven. After a minute or two of this she went back to swallowing me until her lips were where her hand was gripping me. She started to pump me in and out of her throat again but this time with more intent than just to lubricate me. Slowly, she built the intensity, driving me wild.

I was about to fill her mouth, throat and stomach with a huge load of cum, which she must have sensed because at that moment she stopped, and said, "Oh no, you don't. I want your first load to coat every inch of my pussy and then drip out and down my thighs." Then she stood up, jumped into my arms, wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist and her pussy lips around my quivering cock. I walked over to the wall and pinned her against it.

She started to slide her pussy lips up and down my shaft, and said, "Fuck me hard, Joe. Pound my pussy raw!" Then she reached down, guided the tip of my cock to her opening, and let her weight force herself down on me so that in one smooth stroke my balls slapped against her ass.

Oh. My. G-d! Like any straight guy I love the way it feels when my cock is surrounded by a steaming wet pussy, but this was SO much better than usual. I don't know if it was from the beating, the hot bath or from her desire, but her pussy was like a furnace! I think my eyes might have rolled back in my head a bit. I think three good thrusts and I would have exploded in her right there. So, I only thrusted once, and then held it there.

I think she was expecting the quick orgasm. With her face only an inch or two from mine, she looked in my eyes and said, "What are you doing?"

A smile curled across my lips as I growled, "I'm enjoying this!" Then I gave her a second thrust, which elicited a gasp from her. I continued like this for a minute or two, holding perfectly still, feeling her calves pressed against my ass, her tits flattened against my chest, and her pussy stretched around my cock. I would thrust three or four times a minute, and she would grunt with each one. We never broke eye contact the whole time.

"Make yourself cum," I commanded.

"Huh?"

"Massage your clit while I fuck you slowly, and make yourself cum. I want to see if you can get yourself off before I pump my load into you."

She did exactly that. After only a minute her eyes started to flutter closed, her moans got louder, her pussy got noticeably wetter, and I increased the pace of my thrusting. Soon enough her body tensed up, forcing my cock deeper as she pressed her legs against my ass, and I felt her pussy contracting around my cock over and over. As she came hard all over me, I started to thrust quickly, and exploded deep inside her, just like she asked me to. When I froze as my cock started to explode, her eyes opened wide and stared deep into mine.