Healthy and Wide Ch. 02

Story Info
El bonds with her new "sisters".
3.8k words
4.44
9.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in an almost total darkness, unsure where I was. Confused I started to look around the dark shapes I saw, before the realization came. Oh... I'm in my new home, in Prague, somewhere in Europe. Suddenly awake, I didn't think I would fall asleep again easily and since I was a bit thirsty, I decided to go get a glass of water.

Stepping out of the room I noticed there was a bit of light shining into the corridor. Seems like it's coming from the kitchen. I thought, walking closer to the source of light carefully, trying to make as little noise as possible. I didn't want to wake up anyone on my first night here, especially since it must have been way past midnight already.

The light was indeed coming from the kitchen. Still stepping silently, I entered the spacious room and spotted Sophie. I immediately noticed how inadequate her pajamas were. Her huge, but nicely shaped bosom was filling the top entirely, leaving most of her jiggly belly uncovered, with the exception of her lower belly roll, that was safely tucked inside her too small shorts. Seeing her like this I realized there was a good chance, she was already larger than her older sister. Sophie didn't notice that I came inside, too busy with choosing which tub of ice-cream she was gonna take. I wasn't sure what to do, because I didn't want to startle her. It didn't work out though. Sophie turned around, gasped upon seeing me and almost dropped her ice-cream. "Hi." I said raising my hand in a little wave. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"I-It's alright. I-" It was at that moment Sophie realized what she was wearing. Her face turned crimson red with embarrassment and she tried in vain to hide her huge body with her small free hand. "Stop looking at me, I'm disgusting!" Sophie whimpered, tears forming in her eyes. As it turned out, the most gluttonous member of the family was the only one who had problem with their size.

"You're not disgusting, don't say that." I said, slowly stepping closer. My mother would agree with you though... I thought.

Sophie gave me a doubtful look through the tears that were now streaming down her face. "Just last week was my eighteenth birthday and I weighed 170 kilos already! That's 50 kilos more than Betty at that age and I'm probably even fatter by now! I bet you've never seen anyone my age this fat!" Sophie said, sobbing hysterically.

"Of course, I did!" I lied. Smiling, I laid my hand on Sophie's shoulder, almost surprised by just how soft it felt beneath my fingers.

"I'm just so hungry all the time! I wake up every night and need to go eat something just to be able to fall asleep again!" She ranted, ignoring me. Sophie sat down, opened the tub of ice-cream and started to shovel it into her mouth. "Just look at me! Here I am saying all this to a complete stranger, because I don't even have any friends to talk to! Everybody hates me because of how fat I am and all I do is stuff my face, getting even fatter." Sophie said before pushing another large scope into her mouth.

I didn't really know what to say, being out of my depth completely. "You... you can always talk to your parents and your sister. I'm sure they would listen." I said.

"Yeah, yeah." Sophie rolled her eyes. "They would say there's nothing wrong with being fat and that I shouldn't worry."

"But there is nothing wrong with being fat!" I said with more conviction than I felt.

"Yeah? If that's the case, why don't you eat this ice-cream and start ruining that perfect figure of yours!" Sophie hissed, pushing the tub to me.

"Don't mind if I do." I said pulling the ice-cream to me. To be honest, watching Sophie stuff her face made me crave the sweet delight. It must have been years since the last time I had ice-cream and I had to admit the taste far surpassed my already high expectations. Spoonful by spoonful I dug into it, lost in a world of my own. The tub was empty sooner than I would have liked. Only then I remembered the circumstances of my gorging. I pushed the now empty container to Sophie. "There, you happy?"

Sophie looked as if it was hard for her to believe I just devoured half of the large tub of ice-cream. "One time doesn't mean anything." She said finally.

"Well... we can meet here for a midnight snack every night if that will convince you."

"You would do that? Really? But what if you'll get fat?" Sophie asked in disbelief.

"Then I'll be fat!" I said chuckling. "I'm telling you, there are more important things in life than a perfect figure, to which, by the way, I'm currently nowhere near to anyway. I mean my ass is almost as big as yours!" I chuckled.

Sophie frowned, contemplating what I told her.

Looking at Sophie in her inadequate pajamas gave me an idea. "Hey, do you think you have any pajamas I could borough?" I asked, realizing I fell asleep in my clothes.

Sophie snapped out of her thoughts. "Yeah, sure. Come with me to my room."

I didn't really know what to expect Sophie's room to look like, but I definitely didn't expect what I saw. I expected maybe some plushie in her bed and some anime posters on the wall as she seemed like the type... There were some posters on the wall, alright, but they were of some metal bands I never even heard of. The floor was covered with a mixture of dirty clothes and empty wrappers. Sophie's not too big on cleaning apparently. Her face turned red in embarrassment. "Sorry for the mess." She blurted and waddled to the big pile of clothes in the corner, I haven't noticed at first. "These are all the clothes that don't fit me anymore..."

"So, how do I look?" I asked, striking a pose with my hands on my hips. The pajamas were clearly too big for me. The shorts were too loose around my waist, holding on only thanks to my big butt and the baggy top was falling down to my thighs.

"You look ridiculous!" Sophie laughed.

It was so great to see her smile, instead of bowling her eyes out. I sat down on the bed next to her. I wasn't sure whether it was a good idea to open that wound again, but I felt she needed to talk with someone about her issues. "You said you don't have any friends... Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, hoping I didn't fuck up completely.

Sophie's face dimmed before she took a deep breath. "I guess so? I mean, I don't want to bother you with my problems..." She said, averting her gaze.

I touched her hand. "Hey, I asked. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to know."

Sophie sighed, struggling to open up to a stranger. All I could do at this point was to give her an encouraging smile. "It's just. I... Everybody in my class hates me. Even the teachers hate me and it's all because I'm fat!" She said. "I can understand my classmates don't want me on their team in P.E. class, but they act like I was contagious! As if they would get fat by just talking to me. I feel like I'm worse than the plague! I don't have anyone to talk to and when I finally build up the courage to say something, all I get is verbal abuse and demeaning comments..." Sophie went silent as if all that she built up inside of her was suddenly released.

I started to pat her shoulder. "That's horrible! I'm so sorry! Nobody deserves to be treated like that, especially not a nice and sweet girl like you." I was surprised when Sophie hugged me, because she seemed less inclined to getting physical than her sister and mom. Besides, I barely said anything. My body was getting swallowed by her soft flesh and I realized just how small I was next to her. Her arms as large as most people's legs enveloped my body and she squeezed hard, forcing the air out of my lungs. She could crush me if she'd want to! I realized, gasping for air. The hug must have lasted only a few seconds, but it felt much longer than that. I guess the lack of oxygen does that with the time perspective. We spent a better part of an hour talking before deciding to go to sleep.

I woke up to a wonderful smell of food. Hungry as I always was in the morning, I didn't need any convincing to roll out of the bed and head into the kitchen. Stepping into the kitchen I found Monica standing by the stove frying bacon, by the smell of it, and Betty sitting at the table digging in her hearty breakfast with a gusto. Neither of them noticed that I came in, too occupied with what they were doing. "Good morning." I greeted, making the sizeable pair turn their heads.

"Good morning." They both replied, Betty slowing down her gorging to a more civilized manner and Monica motioning me to take a seat at the table. The table was filled with so much food, it was hard for me to believe even this family could eat it all. I tried to ignore the fact Monica was still making more food. I piled my plate with fried bacon and scrambled eggs. Mom would have a heart attack if she'd see this. Just a few minutes later, Sophie joined us as well. I stopped chewing and turned my head to greet her. My face was immediately met with two orbs larger than my entire head, as Sophie decided to hug me. I think it would feel quite good to have my face buried in her soft breasts... If it didn't stop me from breathing that is!

"Thanks for the talk last night!" Sophie said once she released me from her bear hug. "I feel so much better, I can't thank you enough." She continued with a bright smile on her face.

I smiled back at her. "Anytime."

I could hardly believe it, but the table was all cleaned up. I leaned back in the chair, clutching my overstuffed middle. "I've never eaten so much in one sitting before!" I announced almost proudly.

Betty chuckled. "Really? You barely ate anything!"

"Yeah, no wonder you look like skin and bones!" Sophie added giggling.

I opened my mouth to protest, but then I realized that next to them I really looked like I was just skin and bones and I shrugged. "I know, I know, I'm clearly outmatched." I stood up and raised the oversized top, revealing my bloated belly. "Look how big my tummy's gotten!"

Sophie leaned forward and frowned, examining my middle. "You see anything?" She asked her sister in a mock whisper.

"Can't say I do." Betty replied seriously, rubbing her chin.

I shook my head and let out a theatrical sigh. "This audience is impossible to impress..." The girls giggled and I along with them.

"So... this is mother's storage for clothes." Betty announced opening a door.

"Wow!" I breathed out. The room was larger than the bedroom I currently occupied, which wasn't small by any means. The entire room was filled with closets presumably filled with clothes. "I've never seen an anything like this." I said in awe.

"Yeah, mom never throws anything out." Sophie said. "That's why I have that pile in my room, waiting for her to process it"

"I don't think there's any logic in how the clothes are arranged, so... good luck." Betty said.

"Are you sure your mom won't mind?" I asked, regretting I didn't ask Monica before she left for work.

"Yeah, I'm sure. She'll be happy they'll get used." Betty reassured me.

It wasn't easy to find clothes that would fit me, most of them were clearly way too large for me. Most of the pants were too big around my waist and when I found some that would fit me, they were too short and too restrictive around my butt. I assumed it was because they were worn by the girls when they were kids. In the end I ended up with a long black skirt, with an elastic waistband that could be fastened just enough not to slip down from my wide hips. It made my ass look rather large, but beggars can't be choosers. The t-shirt I wore alongside was clearly from girls' childhood, the pikachu's head got quite distorted by my boobs. Clearly, I could have gone for a larger top, but I thought the current look was quite funny as it was.

"So... How do I look?" I asked the sisters, who lazily lied on the couch, watching tv.

"Wow... I haven't seen my pikachu shirt in years!" Sophie said.

"It's more like boobkachu!" Betty said laughing at her own joke.

"I wish I was as pretty as you..." Sophie said, looking at me.

I blushed and waved my hand dismissively. "Please, I'm not pretty."

"Yeah, you're not pretty... You're freaking gorgeous!" Betty exclaimed.

I turned a shade darker, not knowing how to react. All my life I had to listen to my mother telling me I was too big and that it wasn't at all attractive. Almost every day I heard that it wouldn't hurt me to try to lose a few pounds and that I wouldn't find myself a husband if I wasn't more careful about my weight. While I never accepted my mother's view, at some point I started to believe I wasn't very good looking. I always knew I wasn't ugly, but pretty? No, average at best. I used to get asked out quite a lot, didn't I? I was never really interested in dating... Maybe they started coming less often because they knew I wasn't interested, rather than because I got bigger? Nah, the girls are probably just being nice...

The girls decided to show me around the vicinity of their house. The weather was nice and warm, so I had no reservations to the idea. I'm not so sure about walking around in this small shirt though. I thought, but headed out in it anyway.

"I always liked living here on the edge of the city... It doesn't even seem like Prague anymore." Sophie said, breathing heavily. Apparently even walking was difficult for her at her size.

"Why? From what I saw the city is beautiful!" I objected.

"Ah, don't listen to Sophie." Betty interjected. "Prague is beautiful, especially the historical center. I'm really looking forward to show you some places, to be honest."

"I didn't mean it in a bad way... I just don't like how crowded and filled with cars the rest of the city is..." Sophie said.

Betty nodded. "That's a fair point, I guess. I can't imagine living in a larger city to tell the truth. It's overcrowded as it is..."

We left the residential area and came to our first stop, a local bakery. By the way the vendor greeted the girls, it was clear they were regular customers.

The vendor looked like he was in mid-twenties and he looked like he wasn't a stranger to the things he sold, although he wasn't anywhere as big as the girls. He said something in Czech and the girls giggled. I couldn't help but notice he kept glancing at me. I remembered what I was wearing and blushed, trying to concentrate on what goods were on display. I wasn't really hungry, still full from the large breakfast, but there were so many things I've never seen in my life, because I never really had a chance to visit a bakery. Curiosity got the better of me and so I decided to try something. Once again, I suppressed the image of my disappointed mother from my mind. Still, I decided to go for only something small. Both Betty and Sophie were standing with a bag full of treats and with one already in their hands, while I was still choosing what to get.

"They're all delicious, you can't choose wrong." Betty said after she swallowed a mouthful of some soft pastry glazed with sugar.

"I'll have this one then." I pointed on the display, not even bothering with trying to pronounce the name written next to it. I took out my phone from my pocket to pay, but the vendor stopped me.

"First pastry on the house for beautiful lady." He said with heavy accent. I blushed. It felt so wrong to take something for free, yet I couldn't help feeling flattered by the comment.

"See? I told you you're pretty." Sophie said once we stepped out. "I never got any free pastry."

"That's because you'd want everything!" Betty said giggling.

"That's... probably fair." Sophie admitted, chuckling.

The treat I got was sweet and tasty and I enjoyed it very much. Even though it left my fingers so damn sticky! To be honest I kept licking them long after I finished. I made a mental note to get the pastry again sometime in the future.

Another stop came half an hour later, when we arrived to an ice-cream stand. Sophie was so red in the face, sweating and breathing so heavily that I was afraid she would pass out. "Are you alright?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah." Sophie breathed out heavily. "I- I just- I need... I need to cool down a little." She finally managed to say.

"Well, ice-cream is ideal for that!" Betty said smiling, obviously in much better shape than her younger sister. It was obvious she was happy to sit down for a while as well though.

I'm gonna get so fat if I'm going to hang out with them! I though, licking the chocolate ice-cream from its cone with not an ounce of regret in my body.

We didn't head directly back "home", but the ice-cream place was the furthest point from it. We took a little detour because... because we had to get some more food obviously.

"Another food stop?" I asked, when we stopped in front of a kebab shop.

"Yeah... it's almost noon. We have to get some lunch!" Betty announced, with Sophie nodding vigorously.

But since we woke up, we haven't really stopped eating! I wanted to object, but I thought better of it. I shrugged. "So, what are we getting?"

"I'm getting pizza with ham and gorgonzola with a cream base!" Sophie announced hungrily, licking her plump lips.

"And I'm getting pepperoni on a tomato base." Betty replied with less enthusiasm, but with as much hunger in her eyes.

"Wait, we're getting pizza? I thought this is a kebab shop." I asked utterly confused.

"It is, but the pizza they make is amazing!" Betty replied.

"Yeah, like I don't think I've ever eaten better pizza than theirs!" Sophie added.

"I've never even had a pizza before, which one should I get?" I asked.

The girls stared at me with their mouths wide open.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked, worried.

"You never had pizza?!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Never? Like never, ever?" Betty joined.

"Mom said, it has too much calories..." I replied shrugging.

"You poor child." Betty said laying her hand on my shoulder. "You're safe now!" She said dramatically.

Sophie snorted and soon we were all giggling.

"Ahoj, ahoj," an Arabian guy running the shop greeted us. "Dvě velká pizza s sebou?"

"Dneska tři." Betty replied. Whatever it meant.

"Aaah." The guy said, laying his eyes on me, before disappearing in the back.

I looked at Sophie, raising my eyebrow quizzically.

"He just went to get the dough." Sophie said and I nodded.

The Arab came back few seconds later and Betty gave him our order of ham and gorgonzola, pepperoni and quattro formaggi for me. The girls decided we would trade a slices to decide who's got the tastiest pizza.

"Tak třicet minut, neva?" The guy asked and the girls shook their heads. They didn't look happy though.

"What's wrong?" I asked, feeling really dumb not knowing what was going on.

"Nothing, it's just gonna take about thirty minutes to make." Betty replied.

"It doesn't usually take that long..." Sophie said, looking almost sad. Her stomach growled and her face turned red.

Maybe that's why she looks so sad? I thought. It's hard to believe she's that hungry though... We sat down and waited.

"Prosím, dobrou chuť." The guy said, handing Betty three enormous boxes. The pizzas were huge! At least 18 inches in diameter! I 'm probably gonna eat two slices and leave the rest...

What shocked me even more than the size of the pizza was that I had to up my tempo to keep up with the girls! With the image of getting their stomachs full in mind, they walked as fast as their large bodies allowed them, wobbling from side to side.

We settled down in the living room, each with a large box in our laps. I watched the pizza, unsure what to expect. It sure smells nice. I picked up the first slice, slowly moving it closer to my lips. I opened my mouth and took a small bite... I can't quite describe the sensation I felt when biting into the slice of pizza. It was... as if a choir of angels started to sing inside my head, filling me with joy. It tastes so good! I wanted to shout and scream, thinking about all the years I could have spent eating pizza that I wasted. I quickly took another, much larger bite. And then another and another. Bite by bite the slice disappeared into my mouth and I wanted more. No! I needed more! Luckily, I had plenty.

12