Hear Me Ch. 02

Story Info
In the hands of her captor, she gets punished.
9.3k words
4.69
14.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittybunny
kittybunny
118 Followers

DISCLAIMER - Characters are 18+. Please be aware that this fantasy story includes scenes of graphic non-consensual sex. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment purposes only. Sex should always be with enthusiastic consent in real life.

Special thanks to my amazing, magical editor: majicman21

*

I looked to my right. Grey. Metal wall. Some small colourful lights. Two blue, one green, three orange. Looked to my left. Exhaled. Grey. Metal. Buttons far away. Floor. Inhale. Grey. Metal. Cold. Blink. Maybe just for 5 counts. Just a looong blink.

One... two... three... fo... f-

My head fell forward and I jerked up. Okay no more blinking. I looked to my right. Grey. Metal. Some-

"For fucks sake, just sleep."

It was one of the men at the ship, his turn to watch me. I could tell he was exhausted. He had been leaning against the wall across from me. Been sitting for a while now. I had named him Eagle 3. Not very original I admit. But he certainly had the beaky nose for it.

There were two more men, and a woman, also from the moon. Never came too close. Huge, huge frames. Not like Earth.

"Still holding on, huh?" Eagle 1 joked, walking towards 3. His eyes travelled over me in a dirty way. "I wouldn't mind another shift."

Eagle 3 scowled. "I don't understand why we can't just put some sleeping pills in her food."

They had made a bet on whose watch I would finally fall asleep. I snorted. Amateurs... They wouldn't catch me by surprise. This was nothing compared to staying on watch for days on end on my trips to the cities.

"She's mute, not deaf, you idiot," said an approaching voice. "She won't accept our food anyway." The woman. I was astonished at her blatant disrespect towards the men the first time I heard her speak.

She wasn't much older than them yet they allowed her derogatory language towards them, even listened to her orders. Would have gotten the stick to the feet if she was on Earth.

Being mute, I have an advantageo. Nobody can hear my thoughts so I get to say whatever I want without fear of blurting it out. Otherwise, I would definitely get a proper beating. A beating like that one time...

Even still, I wanted to go back. I missed Uvey. And the way she would sing and I would whistle. The thought of her hurt. And little Josie... The realisation that I would never be able to see them again left a pit in my stomach.

I couldn't understand how Uvey could do this to me. She was my only friend. Closest to family I still had. And yet she had sold me. My chest tightened. Gave me away like livestock, not caring if I would be slaughtered. For what? A bag of rice?

The woman looked worried. "Hey, doesn't she look a bit sweaty to you?" I clawed at my arm to stop myself from crying. I would not give these monsters that satisfaction. "She looks filthy," Eagle 3 said nonchalantly. "And feral."

The woman carefully approached me, the way you do to hens so they don't run. I scoffed. She showed me her hand, her expression probably supposed to be reassuring.

Whatever. I allowed it and she put her hand to my forehead. Closing my eyes, I rested my head against her palm. Good heavens. Maybe one more long blink.

"Shit. She's burning up. Sam, call the Sergeant and get the antibiotics." I flinched away at his name and she took it as a sign to back away. I didn't want him near me. I was dying. Of course I knew. I was heatsick. And so cold. This was the end. He had lied to me. It was too good to be true anyway.

I was so tired I didn't even register it was him when he lifted my chin. His eyes roamed over my face stoically. Evil bastard. Why couldn't he just let me die with my people?

It was getting harder to keep my eyes open. Right then, from the corner I saw Eagle 1 approach with a big sewing needle attached to a tube.

I instantly scrambled away to the corner. Didn't like the way it looked. I growled. He was going to do something to me with it. Sergeant stuck out his hand and motioned him to stop as I crawled further away.

"Little bird." His voice was pleasant. Fuck him. He crouched to my eye level. "Remember what I told you about infections? Just a tiny pinch." I shook my head, kinda dizzy. I wouldn't fall for it twice. Or his stupid ant-botticks. There's no cure for heatsick!

He sighed and requested something, then told everyone to leave. They took the needle with them. The something was white, about half my pinky. Shit my eyes were burning. Okay, one last blink. Just three counts. Then I could attack if I had to.

Sergeant put some kind of thick clear liquid on the thing. Then sat on the ground and patted his lap. "Come here." I hissed. No chance. "Come on. This one doesn't hurt, just some medicine."

I watched him for a minute, contemplating. My head was spinning, everything around me starting to fade a little. Now why would he take me away if I was dying? Or waste food by offering? He was patiently waiting. I looked at his hand. What if he was only half lying?

I crawled towards him, mostly because I didn't have the strength to stand up. When I was close enough he lifted me on his lap, half lying down and half leaning on his arm. Not wasting any time, he lifted my skirt. I didn't have the energy to stop him. Maybe this really was a cure.

Something small and blunt pressed against my bottom and then swiftly inserted. Didn't hurt. Still I couldn't let him do that to me again. "Shh, you're alright, it's okay, it's okay," he crooned. I weakly pushed at his chest while he held a finger at my bottom so I wouldn't push it out, softly talking to me the whole time.

After a while I couldn't understand anything he was saying. My eyes. So blurry. And heavy. I closed them briefly. A long blink wouldn't hurt.

~~~

I jerked up. Found myself on a thin bedfoam above the ground. Doom. I sat up. How long was I out for? I was in a small enclosed room. All grey like the rest of the ship. My bones ached and my head hurt slightly. I suddenly realised. My heatsick! It was gone.

Bits and pieces came back to me in a hazy memory. I was in and out, lying down with a wet towel on my forehead. Another towel wiping away the dried filth between my thighs. The bandage on my ankle changed. A bag of water attached to my arm by a long tube, several times. All gone now. I was healed.

The door opened. I jumped on my feet with my fists up. Sergeant... A strange mixture of resentment and gratitude arose within me as I watched him enter. One step in front of the other. The closer he came, the quicker my heart beat. I had nowhere to go.

He had a tray in his hands. Tentatively, I lowered my hands, hoping he would see it as a peace offering since I obviously didn't stand a chance against him. Setting the tray on the bed, he reached for my neck. I flashed back to his hand squeezing my throat, but before I could flinch away, he grabbed me by the arm.

I couldn't help but marvel at how enormous he was, my neck straining up to look at him as he caressed the sore spots on my throat. Didn't want to look away just in case. He looked somewhat gratified at my reactions to him.

Asshole... Anyway, I wasn't going to punch him in the face when he had just saved my life.

He let me go and sat on the bed. How was he still on my eyelevel?

I sat down too, looking at the bread on the tray. My eyes widened. It was from my village. Probably the one from my bag I was rationing. My stomach grumbled. "Eat," he said. But how could I trust him? I refused. "It's not a suggestion. Eat." The expression on his face made clear it wasn't.

I took it, finding it hard to bite into it, as if I'd somehow destroy the last remnants I had left of my home. Sergeant was visibly getting impatient.

I sank my teeth into it. Hoped there was nothing inside. It tasted like it was supposed to. I took another bite, the flavour taking me back. And another. Heavens, I was starving. I ate quietly, averting my eyes until he spoke again.

"So frail yet so stubborn. Like a wild little bird," he mused. I cringed. I was NOT a bird. Little... compared to him, maybe. Had to admit it. I made the sign, holding an invisible writingstick and dragging it left and right.

"You can write?" he asked incredulously. Yes! Ugh, I wasn't a savage. Sergeant searched his pockets, pulling out a small paperbook and a writingstick. Gave them to me. I opened it and wrote. Handed it to him. He looked a little puzzled. I glanced at the paper, feeling a bit self conscious.

ЯHÆ

I mean, yes, I can write. It's just been a while. Never claimed I was the best at it. "Rhye?" he asked. I shook my head no. Thought moon people were supposed to be able to read. "Rhea, is it?"

I nodded and he laughed softly, that condescending smirk never leaving his face. Almost rolled my eyes. I'd like to see him try. At least he could call me by my name now instead of degrading monikers.

He put his hand on his chest. "Kane." Wait, what? His name was not Sergeant?! But everybody called him so! He wrote it down, handed it to me.

K A N E

A strong name for a strong man. I wondered if my name was chosen to honour my fate or the other way around. Never got to ask father. 'Fast-running flightless bird,' he had said when I saw my name while practising reading. I felt like one. Maybe Kane was right about something.

He looked at his wrist. "Alright, it's time." Suddenly his hand was reaching for mine. I pulled back. He raised his eyebrow, the bemusement leaving his face. Didn't like that at all. I stood up, distancing myself. Came to my senses.

He had no right! Did he think I wanted to just sit here and entertain him? Just cause I wasn't biting his nose off right now because I had no other choice didn't mean I was okay with him touching me.

I cowered as he stood up to grab me a bit harshly by the shoulder. "Here's what's going to happen," he almost threatened, his eyes warning me. Yes, I was paying attention.

"We're going outside. You will behave, otherwise I will be angry. And I promise you you won't like me angry one bit. No running, no screaming, no refusing. Do you understand me?"

I nodded. Didn't even care what I was agreeing to, my heart beating fast. His face softened but his tone stayed stern. "Give me your hands." I extended my arms. "Good girl, very good."

Perhaps it was the reassurance that he wouldn't harm me as long as I listened, but as cowardly as it sounds, it at least calmed my nerves a bit to know he was pleased. It was better than the alternative.

Quickly, my wrists were held together by a metal device which had a chain hanging from the middle. As if not embarrassing enough, Kane began to lead me by the chain like some animal. I swallowed my pride and followed him. I would get my chance to escape.

We had landed already. My eyekeepers stood proudly in a row with their chests out and their hands touching their foreheads in a strange way as we walked past them. "At ease!" Kane declared. Immediately, everyone's arms dropped to their side in unison. What a bunch of weirdos.

Breeze and brightness hit me the second we exited the ship. I scrunched my eyes while being led by the chain. It was a short walk and before I could examine my surroundings, I was shoved into an elevator. It took me by surprise when my stomach jumped as we descended. First time I saw one actually working.

With a chime, the doors opened and I was pulled by the leash. Having no choice, I followed Kane. I could not have dreamed up the picture before me in a lifetime. My feet felt like I were floating as I took it all in.

Buildings made of glass, mirror and uncracked stone. The sky actually blue and no gloomy clouds. The brightest green grass I'd ever seen spread like decoration throughout. Perfect trees and shaped bushes.

Good heavens, even perfumy flowers in delicate patterns along the road. Nothing broken poked my feet. No debris. No filth. I could actually take a deep breath without it suffocating me. The realisation hit me.

This was a replica of all the good things that did not exist anymore. My eyes darted from one thing to the other. I had grown up with tales of the wonderful world before the wars.

Is this what Earth was supposed to be like? All the tales told around the fire, the stories passed down from our elders. I shook my head just to be sure I wasn't actually imagining.

The clinking of the chain brought me to the present. Moon people. There were moon people all over after we entered a new territory. Some kind of market.

Everyone and everything was so enormous. The people tall, the buildings grand and even the wildhounds twice as big as on Earth. Groomed to look like stuffed toys. I felt the people's eyes on me, some trying not to stare as obviously.

I stuttered in my steps. Thought I caught a glimpse of someone else on a leash. Another one for sure, much smaller than the people around us but dressed the same. But I saw clan markings on his face. He was from Earth!

I felt a pull on the leash. I looked in front of me. Looked at Kane and then around me. What was the meaning of this? He pulled at me again, but my legs didn't seem to care.

I was suddenly breathing too loud, felt squashed, felt wrong. It was all wrong! Why were my people here and why was I here? Kane came close and yanked me forward by the arm.

I tried to calm myself while he dragged me along behind him, knowing not co-operating would only anger him more. Focused on the grass, the colourful flowers, the perfectly aligned stones under my feet. Everything so bright and fragrant it almost burned my eyes and nose.

We entered a shop. It smelled so clean it made me want to puke. More moon people... and one from Earth! Dressed all nicely and sitting in between them but she didn't look at me, was looking down.

The shocked looks were rudely reminding me I was a stranger here. I looked down at my clothes, tattered with tears and holes, my feetcover now brown and stiff with dried blood and a bandage on top of it.

I probably smelt bad too, not being able to clean myself the past few days. The jacket from the clothingstorer Kane had grabbed for me probably hadn't been cleaned for 100 years either.

"There's my favourite venator," an older lady in a white coat greeted Kane, almost as tall as him. "Welcome back, Sergeant." So his name was Sergeant and Kane? So confusing. I liked Kane better. Decided on it. I felt invisible until she looked down at me.

"And who is this cutie you've brought me today?" she asked in a delighted tone. She was beautiful and elegant. Her hair adorned with silver and lines around her eyes. I flinched backwards when she suddenly tried to touch me. Kane chuckled. "You see what I mean? She's a little skittish."

"Naww that's alright," the lady almost crooned, crouching down, like I was an infant. "We're going to take very good care of her, nothing to be afraid of. Isn't that so, Sergeant Kane?"

I looked up at him hopefully. Had heard that story before. "Yes," he confirmed. But it felt genuine this time. Hope built inside me that this was a place for the sick and he had taken me to the moon for that reason.

I felt the fear in my stomach begin releasing its grip. Perhaps all my brothers and sisters from Earth were here for that purpose.

I scooched closer to the lady. Away from the others. Away from their cold stares. And Kane. That put a smile on her face. "Aren't you a little sweetpie. Follow me then!"

We were led into a room. All white and colourless with a weird padded table in the middle. I was made to sit on it.

The lady began poking and prodding me, looking at my teeth, my ears, my eyes. I let her because she was being so nice to me, giving me reassuring looks and gentle pats on my knee. Wished she would take me from him.

My comfort didn't last for long however. She swiftly unzipped the jacket I was wearing, uncovering my breasts. Immediately, I pushed her hands away. Held the fabric tightly closed against me. No way.

"Rhea!" Kane barked. "What did I tell you?"

I couldn't do this again. But I knew he would hurt me if I didn't. He had hurt me so badly. "Ah, the poor little things can be so sensitive," the lady said supposedly sympathetically. Slowly, I pinned my arms to my sides. Had to force myself because my body had locked them up.

She stood in front of me. I ground my teeth. Looked down to the side, trying to focus on the sickeningly white tiles on the floor. When she caressed my stomach, I clenched my muscles in order to hold myself back from fighting her.

Her fingers were light and careful, like I was something fragile. She cupped my breasts. "My my, look at you." Gently pinched my nipple and I began to shake. "Oh yes, responsive too." It hardened under her touch. I bit my lip, wishing I could disappear.

She bunched my skirt up on my lap, studying my legs. "An extraordinary specimen you've found, Kane. I don't blame you for sampling her." Her light touches at my core still felt violating, difficult to ignore, my breath shuddering. "Truly a rare beauty... How was she still unclaimed?"

"They probably thought she was either cursed or contagious. Seems to be the course with abnormalities. You know how primitive they are."

"Ah well yes, a shame she's mute. But I'm sure she'll still be a delight. Let's see what we can do here." They went over to a counter next to the table, where there was a small stack of papers, and began to discuss some things.

Slowly, I covered myself. Felt small. Like I wasn't even here. As disgusted as I was, a part of me was intrigued they weren't afraid of touching me. The moon people were different, or so the elders say. They could touch the sick and not catch anything. Which is why they were freely doing so.

It had been too late for my mother by the time I was born. I had diseased her body while she carried me in her belly. Father had cared for me as a baby, but he couldn't have known I was sick. I made him catch it too.

He had always been distant since I can remember, since realising I was mute as a toddler. But the illness had already rotted his insides, making him weaker every day. Many nights he was sick as I got older, Uvey coming to care for him since it was better I did not touch him any further.

He was a cold, hollow man but what else could I have expected from him? I had killed his wife, his one. He used to cry for her in his sleep after beating me for it. Said I looked like her. I don't know what I did to deserve any kindness but he had taught me how to read and write, pushed me to learn how to provide for myself. And in return, I had slowly killed him too.

'Diseased body, cursed fate.' the healers used to say. Uvey and Josie were the only ones that dared to be close to me but even they were careful. They all knew: you never touch the body. The face is the only part that won't make you catch.

Everyone in the village kept their distance, uncomfortable with my presence. It was one of the reasons why I spent most of my time out in the city ruins. Didn't want to endanger anyone. Especially little Josie who wanted to be held and didn't understand why I wouldn't.

Savages on Earth are unlearned so they don't bother to protect themselves. They'll just snatch you. But they'll get just as sick. Not the moon people though.

Kane didn't even hesitate when he found me so I figured the elders were right. Didn't have much time to think about it at the time. Kane did what he did... even after learning I was mute.

Which reminded me where I was. I listened closer to the conversation happening next to me. Should have paid more attention. Kane was listing off a few things but I caught the end of it.

"...other than that, I want her thoroughly washed, her skin exfoliated. Keep the nails natural. Fix her hair a bit but leave its length, I like how it flows to her lower back."

It sounded more like a bathhouse than a healhouse. Found it weird he would bring me here. I was perfectly capable of washing myself. He continued with things I understood less of.

kittybunny
kittybunny
118 Followers