Hear No Evil Ch. 03

Story Info
Becky and I experiment with bondage.
7.1k words
4.65
4.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hear no Evil 03

Please note: While this story doesn't contain any male to male sex the subject is discussed. There are also some incidents that might be interesting to folks with a urine or foot fetish but that is not the focus of the story. If these things bother you, please move along. I have turned off comments in order to thwart the trolls but you're welcome to send me your constructive comments in a private message.

Dan and I had been best friends since the early days. He married Lydia shortly after high-school when she was only eighteen and he was just nineteen. The three of us had remained great friends into our early thirties but Dan and Lydia had never given up trying to match me up with all the single girls they knew. After years of trying unsuccessfully to find the right girl for me, Lydia had introduced me to Becky.

Becky and I had been dating exclusively for about 3 months and, much to my surprise, we'd fallen in love. When we'd first met, we didn't even speak the same language so we'd had a very tough time communicating.

You see, Becky is deaf. She's good at lip-reading but even the best lip-reader gets only about thirty percent of what's said. So, like most deaf people, Becky depends primarily on sign language to communicate. With a lot of practice, I picked up sign language very quickly and, after three months of dating Becky I was fluent in sign language, if not quite as fast as her. After all, she was born deaf.

Becky didn't consider her deafness to be a handicap; she was painfully shy when we'd first met and she considered that shyness to be her biggest handicap. We'd ended up in bed together after only a few dates but she'd remained very bashful about her body and her own sexuality.

With her permission I'd been trying to break her of her shyness and to help her be more accepting of her own body and more sexually adventurous. We'd been more successful than I could've hoped as she'd recently asked me to introduce her to anal sex while standing half-naked on the tiny third floor balcony of her garden apartment. Mind you, it was dark and nobody was out walking around below the balcony but it was none-the-less pretty exposed and very daring for her.

Becky and I used TDDs to 'talk' on the phone. A TDD was a device that allowed one to type messages back and forth over regular phone lines in the days before the ubiquitous smartphones and texting that we all use today. We made plans for Becky to come over to my place on Friday; she planned to pack a small bag and spend the entire weekend. "Don't forget to pack 'Big John.'"

"Why ''Big John?'

"You never know when he might come in handy."

'Big John' was the name she'd given to her silicone dildo. Aside from its bright red colour it was very realistic looking. It was an inch or so longer than me but about the same girth. It was firm, yet very flexible and even had a big set of red balls and a suction cup at one end.

I could just about hear her eyes rolling but she said, "OK."

Becky arrived just in time for lunch on Friday. I'd prepared grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup and we talked about weekend plans while we ate at the kitchen table.

In her early twenties Becky is a beautiful woman. She has wide shoulders and strong limbs with well defined muscular legs. She is narrow waisted with girlish hips and an apple shaped bum that is firmly muscled yet supple and pliable. She was dressed in a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of running shorts with sneakers and no socks.

"Do you want to do anything in particular this weekend?" I asked in sign language.

"Not really. I just want to be with you." She signed.

"That's sounds good to me. How about we spend all day tomorrow in bed? Would you like that?"

She grinned and nodded with a mouthful of sandwich.

We retired to the living room after lunch where I loaded a hardcore porn tape into the VCR and hit 'Play' on the remote before settling onto the couch next to Becky. She rolled her eyes a bit when the first scene depicted two young men in a pickup truck stopping along a dirt country road to pick up a young blond hitchhiker in too short 'Daisy Dukes' and a halter top.

As the actors began to touch, tease and eventually disrobe the actress I started to kiss my way from Becky's ear, across her cheek and down her slender neck to the neckline of her t-shirt. I was a little surprised that Becky seemed to be engrossed in the movie. She didn't take her eyes off the screen as I kissed her and rubbed her thigh under my palm.

The actors now had the blond hitchhiker out of the truck and in the grass beside the road. The driver was lying on his back in the grass while she rode him reverse cowgirl style; the passenger stood in front of her, holding her hair bunched in his fist and was relentlessly jamming his cock into her throat.

Becky raised her arms and allowed me to lift her t-shirt over her head. I deftly released the front catch on her bra, pushing it off her shoulders and exposing her beautiful tits to my touch. I cupped and caressed her tits before bending down to suck and nibble on her nipples.

Becky moaned but still seemed mesmerized by the screen as she watched the young blond hitchhiker on her hands and knees taking one cock in her mouth and another in her pussy.

I let go of her tits and signed, "You like that, huh?"

She looked at me and then back at the screen for a minute. She blinked and turned again to me and signed, "I don't know."

"You seem very interested. You like the idea of more than one cock?"

"I couldn't. I would be too..."

"Too?"

She was going to say embarrassed but she knew that if she did, I might tell her that she should try it in order to push past her embarrassment.

"I think it might be weird." She signed but continued to watch as they changed positions again. The blond hitchhiker was now riding the driver's cock while the passenger was buried in her ass and fucking her hard.

"You wouldn't be embarrassed?"

She didn't answer but instead asked, "Does it turn you on?"

"Yes, very much. I think I'd like to watch you take two cocks. Will you try it sometime?"

She thought for a moment but then nodded slightly as she watched the hitchhiker taking one cock in her ass and the other in her pussy. "Who?" She asked.

"What about Dan?"

"He's married."

"I don't think Lydia will mind, do you?"

Becky laughed and said, "No, probably not."

I left Becky watching the movie while I walked into the kitchen, opened her bag and felt around inside until I found 'Big John.' I walked back into the living room to find that the scene had changed again. The hitchhiker was now on her knees jerking both guys off and alternately sucking their cocks.

I knelt on the thick carpet in front of Becky and held up 'Big John' for her to see. "I brought a friend," I signed.

She grinned and raised her hips a bit allowing me to drop her shorts and panties to the floor. She sat completely nude on my couch and I spread her legs wide with my hands. She watched the final scenes of the porn movie as both guys erupted in the hitchhiker's mouth and across her face and tits.

I leaned in and kissed her beginning at her belly button and moving down through her soft blond pubic hair to the tight outer lips of her pussy. I wasn't surprised to find that they were already moist as they easily spread with only the slightest touch of my tongue.

I buried my mouth and nose into her snatch and inhaled deeply. She smelled clean like soap, and the tangy scent of her natural lubricant. She tasted even better as I dug into her as deeply as my tongue would reach. I gathered her wetness on my tongue, licked up to her clit and sucked the little nub into my mouth. Becky moaned loudly, grabbed her tits in both hands and tried to spread her legs even wider. She scooted her butt to the edge of the couch and began gently humping her hips against my face.

I brought 'Big John' up beside my tongue and rubbed his head across her pussy. I started to press him into her but he was a little dry. I leaned back on my haunches and presented 'Big John' to her lips and said in sign language, he needs to be wet. She took him from my hands and shocked me when she turned him toward me and pressed him into my mouth instead. I gave him a few licks and then started to thoroughly wet him with my saliva.

I raised my eyebrows at her in question and she signed, "That is so sexy! Can you take it all?"

She pushed the dildo further but the moment it touched the back of my throat, I gagged and quickly backed off.

Becky laughed and signed, "You need to practice."

"You really like that?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She nodded emphatically.

I took the dildo from her hand, gave it a few more wet licks and pressed the head against her pussy. I rubbed it up and down against her and watched as it disappeared into her. I leaned in to kiss her and with one hand rubbed her clit while fucking her gently with 'Big John.'

I kept it up for a few minutes and Becky moaned in frustration as I withdrew the dildo from her pussy. She reached down, grabbed my erection and pulled it toward her but I didn't cooperate. She jerked me off a bit and pulled hard encouraging me to enter her but I still resisted.

Instead, I pulled her off the couch and onto the floor with me. She never let go of my cock so when her knees hit the floor she bent to take me into her mouth. I pressed into her and guided her backward toward the television stand. It was a heavy piece of furniture with a smoothly varnished surface so when I licked 'Big John's' suction cup and pressed it against the veneer it hung on tightly.

I disengaged from Becky's mouth and, kneeling along side of her, guided the red dildo into her pussy. She pressed the soles of her feet against the base of the TV stand and rocked back taking the dildo deep inside her. I massaged her butt, running my finger across her asshole and along either side of her pussy.

I moved back around in front of her and presented her with my cock and I had to move in closer as she gulped me into her mouth. She was on all fours, fucking the dildo and taking my cock in her throat as I grabbed her by the ears and fucked her face. I lasted several minutes but eventually couldn't hold out any longer. I pressed my hips into her and she held me in her throat as I involuntarily pumped my cum into her.

She had paused for only a moment as I came but resumed humping the dildo as I withdrew so that only the head of my cock was still in her mouth. She held me in her mouth and continued to lick me while she fucked her red silicone boyfriend.

Becky grunted and opened her mouth wide; she held me on her tongue as she came. She pressed back against 'Big John,' gyrated her hips, pumping him in and out before finally stopping and holding very still. She pulled away very slowly allowing 'Big John' to slide out of her.

Becky looked up at me wide eyed and said out loud, "Wow!"

"You look sexy with two cocks in you."

She might've blushed but I couldn't tell because she was already so flushed. "It was amazing."

"You ready to try two real cocks?"

She frowned and got up off the floor to sit on the couch. I sat on the coffee table across from her with my hands on her knees.

"Was that fun?" I signed.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Want to try it for real?

Becky rocked her head side to side and signed. "I think, maybe someday."

-

I woke up early on Saturday morning and slipped out of bed without disturbing Becky. I showered and shaved and got dressed in clean shorts and a new t-shirt. I'd gotten used to things like raising the toilet seat in the bathroom but didn't need to learn to be quiet as I showered or dressed. My house was a one story rambler build on a solid concrete slab so even stomping around didn't disturb Becky.

I made my way into the kitchen and did the one thing that I knew for certain would rouse her; I brewed a pot of dark roasted coffee. Sure enough, I heard her turn on the shower and eventually heard the blow-dryer whirring as I finished cooking breakfast and setting the table.

Becky still looked sleepy when she wandered into the kitchen dressed only in a t-shirt that didn't quite cover her bare butt. She plopped into her seat at the table and reached for a piece of buttered toast before signing, "Good morning."

"You look tired. Are you feeling OK?"

"Yeah." She signed. "I'm not used to getting up so early."

I usually rose at first light without the benefit of an alarm clock while Becky normally slept in until at least 8:00 or even 9:00. "You can go back to bed if you want."

"I plan to." She signed. "I plan to spend all day in be today, remember?"

I waggled my eyebrows at her and signed, "I remember."

After breakfast, Becky took her mug of coffee and went back into the bedroom. When I'd finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher I joined her and found her sitting up in bed, sipping her coffee. She no longer wore the t-shirt; she no long wore anything at all. I stood at the foot of the bed and stripped off my shorts and t-shirt. She signed, "What do you plan to do with me today?"

I gave her a wicked grin and signed, "I plan to tie you up and do anything I want with you today."

"No! Really?"

I reached down under the foot of the bed and pulled up two nylon straps with Velcro cuffs on the ends. I had looped them around the feet of the bed frame a few days ago in anticipation of today.

I reached for her left ankle and looped the cuff around it. There was plenty of slack in the strap so that when I closed the Velcro around her ankle she remained sitting up, back against the headboard, sipping her coffee. I did the same to her right ankle and sat down next to her on the bed.

Becky looked down and, with an almost amused expression, examined the cuffs on her ankles. I took her coffee mug from her hand and set it on the nightstand before reaching down and pulling the strap from under the head of the bed. I fastened that cuff around her left wrist, walked around the bed, raised the strap on the other side and fastened the final cuff to her right wrist.

There was no tension in the straps so she was able to bring her hands together and even cross her legs until I began to pull the buckles on the straps tight. I took up the slack in the leg straps first, pulling her down on the king size bed and spreading her legs wide as I did. I quickly tightened the buckles on the wrist straps taking the slack out of them so that she could no long bring her arms or legs together.

Becky struggled a little against the restraints but, unable to reach the cuffs with her fingers, was helpless to do anything about her predicament. She was spread-eagle in the center of my big bed as I sat down beside her and pulled a pillow under her head. "Comfortable?" I signed.

She just smiled and nodded a little. She tried signing but was so restricted that she could really only fingerspell what she wanted to say. I rested my hand on crotch and rubbed my fingers in her pubic hair. "I think I'll change this." I signed.

I got up and went into the bathroom to retrieve my electric clippers, razor, shaving gel and a towel. She was wrinkling her nose and was shaking her head as I spread a towel under her butt and set the other items on the towel between Becky's legs. I plugged in the clippers and pretended to turn them on pressing them against her pubic hair. She said out loud, "NO!"

I looked up, raising my eyebrows at her and signed, "You can't really stop me, can you?"

"No, please." She said out loud.

"I want to." I signed.

She fingerspelled, "Why?"

I grinned widely and quoted the Big Bad Wolf in sign language, "All the better to eat you with, my dear!"

Becky laughed at this and watched as I turned the clippers on for real this time and started to trim her soft blond pubic hair from her mons.

When I'd trimmed it all to the skin I soaked a washcloth in hot water and massaged her entire crotch before spreading shaving gel on her. She held very still and watched as I applied the razor and carefully removed every strand of hair from her crotch and all the way to her butt cheeks. I soaked the washcloth again, cleaned her up and then applied some moisturizing lotion.

I rubbed the lotion into her skin and Becky started to relax. She moaned when I ran my thumb over the lips of her vagina and into the crease between her thighs and her pussy. She tried unsuccessfully to wriggle her clitoris under my thumb but I purposefully avoided it. I spent at least five minutes massaging the lotion into her from her belly button, across her hips and all the way to her asshole.

I knelt between Becky's wide spread legs and leaned in to kiss her on the mouth before getting up from the bed. I put the lotion on the nightstand, reached between her legs and casually flicked her clitoris with my index finger and left the room.

Becky called out after me as I went into my office and retrieved the video camera and tripod that I'd bought earlier in the week. It was a small camera that promised high resolution video with a good zoom lens. I took them into the bedroom and set up the tripod and camera at the side of the bed as Becky watched.

"Oh no!" She said out loud.

I turned to her and signed, "Oh yes! I'm going to make you a movie star."

She tossed her head back against the pillow and tried to hide her face under it but wasn't able to. She raised her head high off the pillow, looking back and forth at her wrists but seeing no way out, finally quit squirming. I started the camera recording and set up a row of eight more compact VHS-C tapes on the dresser and left the room again.

Becky shouted after me but I ignored her and went into the kitchen to have another cup of coffee. I sat naked in a kitchen chair and sipped my coffee as Becky begged from the other room. "Bishop!" "Please!"

I waited for about twenty minutes and went back to the bedroom. Becky looked up at me and said out loud, "Pee! I have to pee!"

"OK." I signed. I reached under the bed and pulled out a plastic bedpan and set it between her legs. It was designed to be used from a supine position. I went into the bathroom, soaked another washcloth in hot water and returned to her side.

I raised her butt a little and slid the pan under her and just stood there smiling down at her. She stared back at me angrily shaking her head. "Let me go." She said out loud.

"Do you have to pee?"

She looked over at the camera and grimaced before turning back to me and nodding.

"Then pee." I signed with a shrug.

She finally did. The bedpan caught everything and I wiped her clean with the warm washcloth. I picked up the bedpan and emptied it into the toilet and flushed. I rinsed it in the shower and returned it to the bedroom, slipping it under the bed again.

Becky was now lying back and seemed somewhat resigned to the fact that she wasn't going to get free until I wanted her to. She fingerspelled, "Are you turned on?"

I nodded to her and said, "Yeah. I'm enjoying this. Are you?"

She tried to shrug and wagged her head a bit but didn't exactly shake her head 'No.'

"Something new. It might be fun. Right?"

She turned up the corner of her mouth and gave me a look to say "Maybe."

I reached down and touched her now bald pussy. I stroked her and petted her like a kitten. "Is it tender?"

She smiled and shook her head.

She'd been tied up for about an hour and a half by now and, while I was enjoying teasing her, I was having trouble controlling my own urges. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and gently rubbed her sopping wet pussy. I rubbed her clit with the pad of my middle finger as I pressed my thumb gently into her pubic bone. She arched her back as best she could and groaned.

12