Hear No Evil Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky challenges me to try bi-sex.
8.8k words
4.48
12.6k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hear no Evil 04

Please note: This story contains graphic descriptions of gay sex. I write stories for my own enjoyment and share them with the hope that others might enjoy my fantasies. If you find that my stories aren't to your taste then please just move along. If you like them please rate my story. I may have disabled comments in order to thwart the trolls but if you have some constructive criticisms to share please don't hesitate to send me a private message. I will respond to constructive comments.

Dan, Lydia and I all graduated high-school together. Dan and Lydia got married six months after graduation and are still happily married almost fifteen years later. I knew that Dan and Lydia had both cheated several times during the early years of their marriage. It almost tore them apart but they'd stayed together and set some new ground rules. They weren't exactly 'swingers' but were allowed to explore sex outside the marriage so long as it wasn't in secret and that it was just sex. They'd discovered that, for them, it didn't interfere with or diminish the sex inside the marriage but instead increased and enhanced it.

I'm still single but Lydia has never stopped trying match me with all the single girls she knew. She's introduced me to dozens of girls over the years but none of the relationships worked out; until she introduced me to Becky. Becky and Lydia met because they both speak sign language. Becky was born profoundly deaf and while Lydia can hear just fine her older brother is deaf so she's known sign language since she was a little girl.

I didn't know any sign language when Lydia introduced me to Becky at a party but I really wanted to get to know this beauty so I started to learn. We've been dating exclusively for over six months now and I'm quite fluent in sign language.

In spite of being totally deaf, Becky considered her shyness to be her worst handicap. She was very shy and easily embarrassed when we first met and remained shy even though we'd been sleeping together after only a few dates. Becky asked me to help her and I endeavored to break through her thick shell to discover what was hidden within. I constantly challenged her to push past her fear of embarrassment and found that there was an absolute wildcat slut hiding behind her shy demeanor.

It took a while but Becky loosened up and became more sexually adventurous to the point of being downright daring. She still has her moments but she mastered the art of deep throating me and even found that she enjoys anal sex. To her amazement and mine, she discovered that bondage, exhibitionism and even sex in risky, semi-public places excites her.

Last week I allowed Dan to videotape us while she was blindfolded and tied to my bed but didn't tell her until afterward. She was embarrassed at first but admitted that it excited her to know that Dan had seen the kinky slutty side of her. She was thrilled to watch the video of Dan jerking off and cumming on her tits while she lay bound and blindfolded so now, she has expressed an interest group sex with Dan and Lydia. She agreed to take on Dan and me at the same time and even said she would eat Lydia's pussy, but there was a caveat.

I'd mercilessly challenged Becky into more and more embarrassing situations and now she'd turned the tables. The new more confident, expressive and daring Becky agreed to let Dan and me fuck her if I'd ask Dan to let her watch me suck his dick.

I'll admit that I'm not completely grossed out by the idea but I've never really been attracted to guys. I guess cocks are interesting; I like porn but porn without a good stiff dick isn't all that good. If I was ever going to try it without judgement I knew that Dan was the right guy. Still, I wasn't really looking forward asking him or his answer. If he said 'no' I'm not sure that being rejected by my best friend wouldn't hurt a little. However, if he said 'yes' I was going to have to suck his dick. I wasn't sure which would be worse.

"Hi Dan, how's it going?" I asked into my phone.

"Good. Is Becky tied to the bed again? Do you need me to come over?" I heard Lydia laughing in the background.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Sure! Can I bring Lydia this time?"

"Actually, that's kind of what I'm calling about. Would you and Lydia like to get together with me and Becky next weekend?"

"Get together? You mean together together?"

"Yeah, we could have some beers, play some cards or whatever and see what happens. No blindfolds this time. What do you think?"

"Hold on."

Dan didn't bother covering the mouthpiece so I heard him ask Lydia if she was going to be on her period next weekend. I guess she said 'no' because his next question was, "Do you want to play with Bishop and Becky next weekend?"

I heard Lydia's emphatic response this time, "Sure! Why don't we invite them over for the whole weekend!"

Dan came back on the phone and said, "Can you guys come over on Friday night and stay the weekend? You can stay in the guest suite. We just finished renovating it. The pool's open too!"

Dan and Lydia had a huge backyard with an eight person hot tub and an enormous in-ground pool, complete with diving board and water slide.

"That sounds great, Dan. Can we bring anything?"

"Bring enough beer for the weekend. Lydia and I will do the cooking. How about 7:00 O'clock on Friday?"

I heard Lydia shout in the background. "Bring wine!"

"You guys are the greatest. Thanks Dan. I'll have plenty of beer and I'll bring Lydia's favourite chardonnay. See you on Friday at 7:00."

I immediately put the phone into the TDD and dialed Becky. Her phone didn't have a ringer; instead she had a bright strobe in her apartment that would flash when someone called. She picked up and set the phone into the TDD on her end and typed, "Hello. SK"

"Hi Sweetie! Dan and Lydia have invited us to come to their place on Friday evening at 7:00. They want us to stay the whole weekend. SK"

"Oh! I didn't think you'd really do it. SK"

"Ha! Too late to chicken out now! Come over here on Friday and we'll go in my car. Pack a bag for the weekend and don't forget to bring 'Big John.' SK"

'Big John' was her bright red, but otherwise very realistic looking silicone dildo. It was a little longer than me but the same circumference. It had a set of very realistic red balls and a suction cup at the base.

"OK. I'll come over in the afternoon. SK" I could almost feel her blushing through the phone.

"You're blushing, aren't you? SK"

"Of course. See you Friday! ILY SKSK"

"ILY SKSKSK"

It was only Tuesday. This was going to be a long week.

Thankfully I was really busy at work so the week flew by. When Friday finally came Becky pulled into my driveway a little before 1:00PM and came through the backdoor into the kitchen. I was busy at the stove making lunch so she came up and hugged me from behind. She peeked around me to see what I was making and I bent down to kiss her.

At about 5'9" Becky is still quite a bit shorter than me but then I'm pretty tall. She's has long blond hair to the middle of her back. She has fairly broad, straight shoulders and a slender waist with girlish hips and a perfectly formed butt, the shape of which reminds me of a ripe Georgia peach. Her tits are probably a small B-cup with only the slightest droop to them.

I served fried chicken sandwiches and green beans and we sat across from each other at my kitchen table.

"Are you really going to ask Dan?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Do you really want me to?"

She nodded emphatically and signed, "Yes! You don't?"

"I don't know. I'll admit that I'm embarrassed to even think about it."

"Good! Now you know how I feel." She grinned.

"So you're just doing this because you want to get back at me?"

"No. I really want to see it. I think it will be sexy to watch you suck his dick." She signed.

"Why is that so sexy to you?"

"I don't know. I saw a videotape of two guys once and it was really beautiful to watch them sucking each other."

"Really? You watched 'gay porn?' When?"

"It was a while back. Lydia showed it to me. I think it was Dan's."

I didn't know what to think. I was really hoping that Dan might say 'no' if I asked but if the tape was his then maybe there was more to Dan than I thought.

"OK. Let's just see what happens." I said.

I got up from the table and put the dishes in the sink while Becky started rinsing them and putting them into the dishwasher. "I still have to pack a bag for the weekend." I said and headed to my bedroom.

I put my small duffle on the bed and had just put several pairs of underwear in it when Becky came into the room. She reached into the bag and pulled out all but one pair of underwear. "You don't need all these. Do you?"

"How many did you bring?" I signed to her.

"Three."

I put two more pairs back into the bag. "Did you bring a swimsuit?"

She nodded. "Two."

"Both bikinis?"

She nodded again.

I reached into my drawer and pulled out two pairs of swim trunks and put them into my bag.

"Did you bring 'Big John?'" I signed.

She gave a mischievous grin and nodded yet again.

I decided that I probably didn't need to pack very much and just put a couple of pairs of shorts, some t-shirts and my toiletries in the bag and zipped it closed. I turned to Becky and hugged her tight against me, reaching down to cup her firm buns in my palms.

I was already hard as a rock in anticipation of the weekend. Giving her buns a hard squeeze, I pulled her crotch toward me and ground my crotch against her. She reached between us and squeezed my cock through my shorts and smiled up at me. I turned to look at the clock and gauged that we had time before we had to leave.

I spun Becky around and gently pushed her back onto the bed. With her legs hanging off the edge of the bed she lay back, stretched her arms over her head and sighed loudly. I pulled her t-shirt up, exposing her flat belly and bra covered tits and then leaned over her supporting my weight with my hands on either side of her. I bent down and kissed her belly button and then licked my way from her belly button up to the bottom of her bra. Becky unfastened the clasp at the front of her bra and spread it open to expose her tits to my mouth.

I kissed and licked each nipple until they were rock hard and then began to nibble on them. I grasped them gently between my teeth and pulled on each one and Becky moaned even louder. I raised one hand and started to squeeze her tit as I covered her areola with my mouth and flicked her nipple with my tongue before sucking on it. I went back and forth between her tits mauling them with my hands and sucking hard on her nipples.

Becky wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down against her and arched her back, flattening her tit against my face. She groaned loudly and said, out loud, "Fuck me!"

I let go of her tits and pushed my shorts and underwear down with one hand and then hastily pulled and yanked hers down as well. I leaned into her and humped my cock against her pussy mingling my precum and her juices across both of us. I pulled back only slightly and wriggled my hips until the head of my cock was against her opening; it found its own way in.

I pushed in slowly, enjoying the tight warmth of her; she threw her head back and sighed loudly, "Yeah."

When I was all the way inside her and our crotches were pressed firmly together I paused for a beat and then withdrew just as slowly. When the head of my cock left her and rested between the lips at her entrance I paused again and then pressed back into her with more speed and force this time.

Becky grunted, pulled her arms in and started squeezing her own tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples. I leaned down and she pushed a nipple into my mouth with one hand and put the other hand on the back of my head pulling me into her.

Picking up my speed I drove in and out of her crashing into her on every downstroke while she grunted and whimpered and continued to force her nipple into my mouth. When she came she raised her legs and wrapped them around my butt and, with her arms wrapped around my torso pulled me into her with all her might; she threw her head back, opened her mouth wide and growled.

She held me inside her like that for a while before finally releasing me and flopping back on the bed with her legs dangling over the side and her arms thrown wide out to her sides. I pulled out and sat on the bed beside her rubbing her from her bald pussy up across her hips and belly and between her tits.

After a minute or so she raised up on her elbows, smiled and said out loud, "Thank you."

I smiled back and signed, "You're welcome, beautiful."

She sat up a little higher and looked down at my cock which was still standing erect.

"You didn't cum?" She signed.

"Almost, but we have to leave soon." I signed, looking at the wall clock over my dresser.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and took my cock in her fist and started jerking me off. She gave me a wink and signed with one hand, "I'll make it quick."

I got up off the bed and stood directly in front of her. She leaned down to kiss the head of my dick but she didn't have a very good angle to take me into her mouth so she continued to masturbate me. As I got closer to cumming I instinctively reached down and replaced her hand with my own and began furiously pumping my cock. Becky put her hands on my hips and took just the head in her mouth looked up at me waiting for my cum.

When I started to cum Becky opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue so I could watch myself spurt into her mouth. When I'd finished cumming she closed her lips around the head of my cock and sucked hard, swallowing several times. She leaned back, smiled broadly and winked at me. "Mmmmmmm." She said as if she'd just finished her favourite dessert.

--

It had been blistering hot all day and it was going to be a hot summer night. The temperatures weren't predicted to drop below 75°F overnight so Becky and I both wore shorts. I wore a pale polo shirt and tan cargo shorts while Becky wore a tan t-shirt and a pair of dark running shorts. We'd hugged before getting in the car to leave and I'd reached into the back of her shorts to caress her butt. I felt for her thong but didn't find it and realized that she had decided to 'go commando.'

"I'm the luckiest man I know." I signed.

"Yes, you are." She grinned and replied in sign language.

Becky and I showed up at Dan and Lydia's house just after at 7:00PM on Friday evening. Lydia greeted us at the door with warm hugs. I was fluent in sign language but Lydia was so proficient she occasionally worked as a volunteer interpreter. The girls immediately disappeared into the kitchen to gossip while Dan and I went out to the car to fetch the case of beer and four bottles of Lydia's favourite chardonnay that we'd brought with us. As we walked into the kitchen with the beer and wine both girls froze in the middle of a wildly animated sign language conversation. We set our burden on the kitchen island and excused ourselves. We heard the girls giggling loudly as the door to the kitchen swung closed behind us.

Dan and I settled in the living room and opened a couple craft brews. He sat on the couch and I sat facing him in a chair with my feet on a hassock. He and I were about the same age. He was a few of inches shorter than me and, while my hair was already thinning, Dan had a full head of thick, straight hair. He wasn't an athlete but he was in good shape. He worked with his hands and his hobbies kept him active. He was laid back with an easy laugh and was a lot of fun to be around.

Lydia was petite. She had dark hair that she wore pulled back into a ponytail most of the time. She'd put on a little weight since she'd married at eighteen but she was still slim. Her girlish hips flared out perfectly in proportion with the rest of her and formed a beautiful little bubble butt. I'd seen her in a bathing suit and knew that she was practically flat-chested; she had almost no tits at all. I couldn't have said I knew anything about her nipples.

"They're probably comparing notes." Dan said.

"Oh, I'm sure they are."

"So, are you two getting along well?"

"Yeah, surprisingly well. Better than I could have expected."

"Her handicap doesn't cause a problem?"

"Nope, my sign language is getting better every day." I signed the sentence to him at the same time I spoke it.

"Good. I've never learned. Lydia always interprets for me."

Dan took a long pull off of his beer and asked, "So, was she pissed when she saw the tape?"

"No, she was embarrassed as hell but she wasn't pissed. After she watched you jerk off in slow motion several times, she decided that she really liked it."

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows.

At that moment the girls came into the living room and brought drinks with them. Lydia drank chardonnay but Becky, Dan and I all opened more beer. Becky sat on the hassock between my knees while Lydia sat on the couch next to her husband.

"Becky tells me that you guys are getting along really well." Lydia said, translating into sign language at the same time for Becky's benefit.

I reached out and rubbed Becky's back, "Yeah. Better, than I could've hoped for."

Becky turned around to look at me but had missed what I'd said. I quickly translated for her and she smiled. She realized that if she was going to get all sides of the conversation, we'd have to change positions. Becky directed the changes so that Dan and I were now seated on the couch on either side of Lydia while she sat in the chair opposite the couch.

We talked and laughed for a while but Lydia and Becky kept disappearing into the kitchen for the stated purpose of preparing dinner. When we all gathered around the dining room table, the girls served a wonderful meal of roast chicken with biscuits and succotash.

As dinner was served I teased Becky, "Were you sharing all our secrets in there?"

She went bright red and said, "No."

"Sure you were. Lydia, what'd you learn?"

Becky turned quickly and gave Lydia a look but Lydia just said, "Oh, everything," and smiled broadly.

Becky blushed and tried to shush Lydia. "She said that you have great hands." She was speaking out loud and simultaneously translating into sign language.

"Oh really? Is that all she said?" Also voicing my question and translating into sign language.

"No, she said you have other parts that she really likes too." Lydia gave an exaggerated grin and waggled her eyebrows while looking down at my crotch.

"You're not going to embarrass me this time." Becky smiled while she signed and Lydia interpreted for Dan.

"No?" I signed and said out loud for Dan's benefit, "Did you tell Lydia that you like getting fucked in the ass on your apartment balcony?"

Becky blushed, stared at me and shook her head.

Lydia piped up. "Really? You tried it?"

Becky looked around sheepishly and slumped in her seat a bit nodding.

"Did it hurt? Did you like it?" Lydia asked as Dan and I looked on.

Becky nodded again and signed while Lydia interpreted, "Yeah. It hurt at first but then it was really good."

Lydia beamed at Becky and me. "You guys are getting wild, huh?"

I signed and spoke my response, "Yeah, Becky has discovered that if she can get over her embarrassment she really likes just about everything to do with sex."

Lydia and Dan laughed. Lydia said in sign language and out loud, "Who doesn't like sex? I love sex!"

"That's what I keep trying to tell her. Sex is fun!" I signed.

We all laughed and clinked glasses, "To sex!"

We finished dinner and Dan and I retired to the living room again as the girls went into the kitchen to 'do the dishes.' We knew that they were gossiping again as Dan and I opened a couple of more beers and started to gossip too.