Heart//Beats: Music, Sex, and Emotion - Coming Soon

Story Info
An open story challenge exploring songs, love, and passion.
351 words
3.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

Get ready for the

heart//beats: music, sex, and emotion Author Challenge

This event is an Open Challenge! It is not a contest or competition. All authors are welcome - new and established, all categories of stories welcome.

Here's more from organizer EarlyMorningLight:



Songs for sex and love.

Musicians exploring passion.

Intimate moments defined by sound.

heart//beats invites writers to explore the relationships between music, sex, and emotion, the intrinsic sensuality of rhythm and melody, and the ways in which the art of organised sound interacts with meaning and memory.

If that sounds open-ended, that’s intentional. As long as your story involves music and interpersonal relations, it has a place here, regardless of category. Be bold. Be experimental. Be funny. Be dirty. Be heartfelt. Just do it with a killer soundtrack.


Please read all the rules and guidelines to make sure your work is included in this special anthology/author challenge.

heart//beats: music, sex, and emotion

Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: EarlyMorningLight
submission your story: June 1st-17th
challenge date: June 22nd

Rules & Guidelines

• Your story must be about music and sex.

• You must include the phrase "HEART BEATS 2023" in the "Notes to Admin" field so that Lit can find the stories and add them to the challenge.

Please visit the heart//beats: music, sex, and emotion Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to EarlyMorningLight for creating and organizing this fun event.

We look forward to reading you!

Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Liminal Space [M4F] Sweaty hot post-breakup sex with a stranger at the club.in Audio
Strum Hearing the voice of an angel, she follows the strum.in Lesbian Sex
Soul Gazer Ch. 01 He was the only man who would ever have her heart and soul.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Addicted To American Idol Man can't separate American Idol from his personal life.in Humor & Satire
Sally Cinnamon A wannabe drummer dances to a rocker girl's tune.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories