Heart of a Hellion Ch. 02

Story Info
Xavier loses his heart to the wrong woman - literally.
3.7k words
4.67
697
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Thank you anyone who read the first chapter and liked it enough to read this second one. This is my first attempt at lewd writing. Not sure if I'm not putting enough sex in so let me know! I've just got a story in my head that I hope to finish and it should involve sex all along the way, but I don't know if it's not enough or too much unless I'm told. Plenty of thanks to be my lover and soon to be wife, Tree for doing editing passes on my silly little writing even though I get red in the face when she reads it out loud.

_________________________________

Be Sober-minded;Be Watchful

Xavier's eyes snapped open as he bolted upright. His bed was soaked from sweat. Some sort of nightmare had terrorized him in his sleep, but memories of its contents quickly slipped out of his mind. He groaned. He'd have to change the sheets before he went out tonight just in case. He looked around his room and surmised it needed a quick tidy too. He checked his clock and gave silent thanks when he saw it was only six. He huffed and then started cleaning.

After it was passably tidy, he threw off his clothes and entered his shower, turning the knob all the way. The heat of the scalding water and the scent of his sandalwood wash rejuvenated him. He squeezed all of the water from his hair, stepped out of the shower, and walked to his bathroom mirror. His hand wiped away the fog from the steam, and he scowled at his reflection. He covered the scraggly fuzz on his lip and round chin with shaving cream and gave himself a nice clean shave. A deep sigh of relief escaped his lips when he finished without cutting himself. Dark bags sat beneath his brown eyes; he could only shrug, figuring there was nothing to be done for that. He scrubbed and moisturized his face with products from half empty bottles Anthony had gifted him for his birthday over a year ago. He tied his hair up into a bun and checked himself out once more. He confidently flexed his arms in the mirror, before laughing at his shortage of muscle.

"Use the awkward charm buddy boy. You're no ringer," he mumbled to himself as he trudged out of his bathroom not bothering with a towel. He walked around his room trying to search for clothes in his various piles. After digging through mostly t-shirts and jeans, he finally settled on a long-sleeved button up and a dark pair of jeans. He checked the fit in the mirror, and noticed the shirt was a little crinkled. He considered ironing the shirt but he decided it didn't matter much. He went to his dresser and tried to pick out which of his bracelets he wanted to wear to make himself more presentable. He chose a few chains as well as a leather cuff that was an old favorite.

He couldn't explain why, but he immediately picked up an ivory rosary that his mom had given him as a gift when he noticed it mixed in with all his bracelets.. He rolled the beads between his fingers, advancing along as if he was praying, before it slipped from his hand. He grabbed for it, but only caught air. When the rosary hit the carpet, he wondered why he had been so desperate to catch it; it wasn't going to break and he had only made a fool of himself. Thankfully, there wasn't an audience for his panicky attempt. He stashed it in the back corner of his dresser. He didn't really have a use for it.

A loud ping from his phone reminded him he needed to get going soon. A message from Anthony came across.

Bro, tell me you're not bailing tonight.

Don't get your tighty whities in a knot. I just need to catch an uber.

Oh man, you could've said, I'd have picked you up.

Don't worry about it. I'll be there in 10.

Xavier managed to secure an Uber in between messages, promising him a twenty minute arrival at the bar. He threw on a very thin jacket before rushing out of his apartment to jump into his ordered car. He stared lazily out the window as the sun set in the distance. After a short ride, he hopped out in front of a mildly busy bar with some pleasant music playing. It was crowded, but seemed nice. Xavier couldn't really understand why Anthony would pick such a place for skirt chasing. This seemed more like a place where people would relax with their friends rather than entertain a one night stand with a stranger. He stepped inside and scanned for Anthony and Taylor.

Anthony waved him over from a corner table. His eyebrow went up questioningly when he noticed two unfamiliar women sitting with them. One of them, a woman with bleached blonde hair, was laughing at something Anthony said. She was very thin with sun kissed skin in a polka-dotted dress. The other woman seemed to have just gotten off work, clad in a business-like suit and her raven hair up in a tight bun. Her eyes kept glancing back and forth at everyone behind the glasses sitting on her rounded face. Taylor was laughing in an exaggerated manner at something. It seemed to be an overall good mood to walk into. Xavier straightened out his back as he got closer, before accidentally knocking his shoulder into somebody.

He immediately turned to profusely apologize, but immediately shut up instead. In front of him was an absolute sight of a woman. She flashed him a killer smile as she apologized back. Her gray blue eyes were complimented by platinum blonde hair that fell to just below her chin. His words stayed trapped in his throat as he noticed the very tight fitting, short black dress she wore. The dress's neckline plunged down low and was covered with a sheer material that did nothing to hide her ample cleavage. He tried to fight his instincts but his eyes glanced down to where her thighs sprang out of her dress. Her light tan skin was flawless, and if her dress was any shorter, he felt he'd probably be getting a peek of her underwear. "You okay?" A look of concern slid across her face.

"Yeah. Totally fine. I'm so sorry for that." his hand went up to rub the side of his

neck as he talked.

"No, really, I wasn't looking. Can I buy you a drink to apologize?"

"I, um. It's really not a big deal. I don't want to hold you up."

The woman bounded forward and snatched his hand, another beguiling smile on her lips. "I'd really like to say sorry with a nice drink and maybe...a talk?" Her voice dropped low with the last word, as she looked up at Xavier with her pale gray eyes.

This was his chance. Even he could pick up the flirtatiousness in her last sentence, but his mind could only focus on how fast his heart was beating and how sweaty his hand was in hers. Strangely, he could feel his cock hardening. He was a horny guy but he wasn't that easy, was he? Xavier pulled his hand away, but she still pinned him with sultry eyes. "I want to," he started, "but I have to meet with friends. I'm really sorry about bumping into you."

"I'll be here a while. My friends are on their way, but I wouldn't mind company at the bar till they're here," she explained, before giving him a wink. "If you change your mind, cutie." She sashayed away, looking over her shoulder one more time at him. She circled the bar a few times before picking a seat to lounge in and striking up a conversation with the bartender.

Xavier lifted his paralyzed feet and turned to walk to his friends. Anthony stood up and greeted him with a hand slap and quick hug. "Looks like you barely need any help, my man," Anthony whispered to him.

"Nah," Xavier replied in a low voice when they separated. "Way outta my league. Don't think I can say a sentence to her without spluttering or being an asshole and staring at her chest."

"Night's young. And she's checking you out." Anthony nodded towards the bar, and Xavier turned. The woman had tracked Xavier from her seat and playfully gave a wave with her fingers. Xavier snapped his head back around and shook his head again.

"Telling you, I'm gonna waste my night striking out with her. Also, don't know if you've noticed," Xavier said as he gestured to the rest of the bar behind him, "but this doesn't really seem like a bar to pick up women."

"I just picked somewhere nice enough that you wouldn't outright skip the night with us." Anthony gave him a playful tap on his chest. "Besides, as evidenced by your lady friend over there, anywhere you can catch a lady's interest is a place to pick 'em up. Speaking of which-" he paused as he dragged him to the table, "you know our good friend Taylor already. But how about introducing yourself to our beautiful new friends, Ashley and Tatiana."

"Charmed," Ashley greeted with a southern drawl, holding out her hand like a debutant. Xavier shook it, unsure of what he was actually supposed to do. Tatiana gave him a nod and he returned it.

"Took you long enough," Taylor squeaked as she jumped up and gripped Xavier in a tight hug. A strong smell of alcohol hit him hard before Taylor sat back down and took a swig from her glass. "Tatiana here was just telling the exciting news of helping close a merger."

They sat back down and talked a bit. The two new ladies seemed intent on keeping Anthony's attention, but were also kind enough to keep the conversation up with Taylor and him. Xavier kept glancing towards the woman at the bar, who kept returning his glances and repeatedly tried to lure him over. His nervousness held his ass firmly in his chair despite his burning interest. Eventually, he saw the woman look at her phone and strut out of the bar, waving at him one last time. Xavier never even got her name.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you to help out your sister like that. I bet she really appreciated it," Tatiana said to Anthony as Xavier turned his attention back to the group. His eyes went wide as he noticed Taylor's hand crawling up Anthony's thigh. Whenever she would reach his crotch, Anthony would discreetly rebuke her by pushing her off. Still, she would simply repeat her inane attempts. Xavier couldn't believe her brazenness while two strangers sat in front of them unaware. He looked away from the secret contest of wills happening beneath the table and decided to go to the bar.

He loitered at the edge of the bar for a while until the busy bartender noticed him, and he asked for a nonalcoholic cocktail. Someone tapped him on the shoulder as he took the first sip of drink.

The young woman looked up at him with unnaturally vibrant blue eyes. The eyes didn't match her Asian features, but they definitely stood out against her wavy jet black hair. She was wearing a long red pea coat that covered most of her figure, a fact that didn't detract at all from how beautiful she was."Anyone sitting next to you, cutie?"

Xavier choked on his drink for a moment, before shaking his head. "All yours." At least two women had called him cute tonight, so it was doing wonders for his confidence. Apparentlyhis libido too,as he suddenly felt his cock twitch and harden a bit again.

"I'll have what he's having but let's put some rum in there," she said to the bartender who nodded before whisking off to get a glass. "Eunji," she introduced herself, holding out her hand.

"Xavier," he stated, shaking her hand. She giggled, a pleasant sound that mollified him. "Are those...?" he gestured at his eyes to refer to hers.

"Contacts. Fashion, you know. I wish I actually had baby blues like these, but not really in the genes."

"Ah, it's okay. The Filipino genes kinda kept me from hitting six feet," he joked, eliciting another nice chuckle.

"Well, what's got you out drinking nonalcoholic cocktails on a Sunday night?"

"Oh, my friends mostly. They insisted so we can destress now that we're off for four days after a shitty stretch at work."

"I'd advise dropping some rum into your drink to help destress."

Xavier laughed. "Eh, never really had the taste for alcohol, but I'll keep the advice in mind if I ever have a mental emergency. What brings you here?"

"Just looking to be out, find nice people to talk to. Glad to know I'm accomplishing both of those right now." Eunji smiled at him before taking a sip of her own drink. "What do you and your friends do for work?"

"I'm a nurse."

"You really went along with the Filipino nurse thing, huh?"

"Hey. I'm only half, so I'm only half contributing to the stereotype. But really, just following my dad's footsteps you know. He wanted to preserve the stereotype, so I was just a good son and did the same."

"Well, I'm sure you're doing your dad proud. A toast to not being disappointments to our parents." She clinked her glass against Xavier's. "What do you like to-"

"Xavier!" Taylor's voice hit him just before he felt someone squeeze his cheeks and turned his head away from Eunji.

"Kind of in the middle of a conversation, Taylor." He pulled his head out of Taylor's hand before mouthing an apology to Eunji. She nodded and kept sipping her drink, content to watch the conversation.

"Well...you need to come back. The girls are all gaga over Anthony and I'm bored. I want someone to actually talk and pay attention to me." She whined at him a bit more before noticing the bartender approach. "Bartender, shot of Fireball!" Her words blasted past him, flushed with a suffocating alcoholic odor.

"I really think you've had enough alcohol," Xavier said, but Taylor shot back the whiskey before he even finished his sentence. "Besides, I saw you, uh, trying really hard to get Anthony's attention, and I'd rather not be there for that."

Taylor looked at him questioningly before an embarrassed realization crept across her face. "I'm sorry. It just feels lonely over there. Come back soon, please?" She grabbed his hands as she pleaded.

"In a bit." Taylor furrowed her brow at his response, and she wobbled back towards their table. He worriedly watched until he saw her sit back down and glom onto Anthony.

"Your friend or uh..." Eunji inquired.

"Yeah, my friend." He replied, trying to clear up what Eunji was implying. "Single guy here."

"Single," she echoed, "and ready to mingle right here."

Xavier's confidence was building, and Eunji's laughter and interest disarmed his nervousness. They talked about their hobbies, their families, things they liked and disliked. Eunji even enthralled him by sharing pictures and spinning stories of her dogs. Eunji edged her seat closer and closer to him, and he couldn't ignore her occasional touches on his thigh. Her hand had coaxed a full grown erection down his pant leg. Each touch stalked closer and closer to it, but he felt uncharacteristically unworried at the prospect of her actually touching his stiffness. He never expected to find a pretty woman who could subdue his nerves and let him be himself. Yes, he wanted to fuck Eunji, but he also wanted to take her out and get to know her better.

It felt like it was going smoothly until he felt someone's head on his shoulder. He looked over and saw Taylor's head. He shot another apologetic look at Eunji before turning back to Taylor. "Taylor, I'm really trying to talk to someone who I'm very interested in right now. What's wrong?"

Taylor just shook her head and said nothing. She grabbed Xavier's hands and suddenly placed them on her chest. Xavier was shocked and reactively tried to pull back, but Taylor kept her hands firmly over his, and even kneaded her chest with his hands. He could feel the softness easily through the thin material of her tank top, and Xavier's already stiff penis threatened to burst through his pants. He looked fearfully over at Eunji, but luckily a group of people had stepped between them to get drinks, blocking him and Taylor from view.

"What the fuck, Taylor," he said in a quiet, angry tone.

"I told you I'd let you touch tonight if I got drunk."

"Taylor, I'm trying to do something here. You're too drunk. Come on, let's get you back with them."

"No," Taylor then wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips, shocking him even more. He looked to Anthony who was watching. Xavier shot him a look and put up his hands, but Anthony had his arm wrapped around Tatiana.

"Your problem, bro," Anthony mouthed at him.

Taylor rested her head on his shoulder and whispered in his ear. "My place is only a five minute Uber from here." Her hand went to his cock and squeezed him through his pants. "I can make you feel so good tonight. I can be a naughty naughty slut and ride your cock all night tonight. Just come home with me. Please?" She pulled back and looked at him with sad, pleading eyes. His balls felt tight and heavy as she continued rubbing his penis over his pants. Taylor was drunk out of her mind. He had to do something.

He stood up and walked around the group of people blocking Eunji. She looked at him expectantly. "Eunji. I'm sorry. I really really want to stay here and talk with you. But my friend's super drunk so I have to take her home."

"Oh, yeah. No. It's cool. Um, I hope you get her home safe."

"Could I, uh, maybe get your number so we can catch up later?"

She gave a coy smile before answering, "I'm sure I will see you around."

"Oh, uh, okay." Xavier was confused for a moment before turning back to Taylor. He worried if he was going to regret what he was about to do. "Let's go," he said. Taylor's face lit up as he ran to the table and grabbed his and Taylor's jackets. Anthony gave him a look, but Xavier didn't acknowledge it. He rushed back to Taylor and led her out by the hand. She excitedly gave him her address while she pushed her breasts against his arm. He stood awkwardly as Taylor pawed at him until the Uber came.

They hopped in the backseat of the car as the driver confirmed who they were. Xavier turned to Taylor who immediately put knees onto the seat, and pushed her body on him. She jammed her lips against his.

Xavier groaned. "Um, Taylor, I really don't think-" The rest of his sentence disappeared as Taylor shoved her tongue into his mouth, trying to wrap it around his own. Xavier looked to the front, and the driver seemed to flash him a 'get it' look at him in the rearview mirror. Taylor tried to wrap her hands around his cock over his pants, trying to jack him off as she continued to wrestle Xavier's tongue with hers.

"I can't wait to put this deep in my pussy," she said loud enough for the driver to hear.

"Taylor, I don't think-"

"We're here." The driver announced. Taylor immediately opened the car and ran out, practically dragging Xavier by the wrist. She wobbled as she went, Xavier catching her a few times. She handed him her keys to get them in, and he opened the door for her. Taylor stumbled in as Xavier stood in the doorway, and she immediately ripped off her shirt and peeled off her bra. She stood topless before him, her breasts tempting him to maul them with his mouth immediately. She strutted towards him and grabbed his collar.

"You ready to get your dick and your mind blown?"

Xavier walked in. He grabbed her by the shoulders and stared her in the eyes. She looked at him, biting her lower lip. He took a deep breath and said, "No, Taylor. You're fucking drunk."

She looked taken aback. "What?"

"You're drunk and Anthony made you feel lonely."

"What does he have to do with this?" She said, her tone getting angry.

"I'm not going to fuck you like this. I just brought you home to make sure you actually ended up at your own house, not some weird creep's."

"Oh, you're acting all high and mighty? Didn't see you stopping me from putting my tongue in your throat or jacking off your cock earlier."

"Taylor, I might've thrown away my shot with a nice girl to help you get safely back home."

"You sure? 'Cause it sounds like you're just chickening out now that you've got me half naked."

"Taylor, come on. Fucking me isn't going to make you feel better about tonight."

Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes before she started pushing him repeatedly, "Get out. Get out."

He didn't fight back and let himself get slowly shoved out. "Drink some water. Eat some bread."

12