Heartbreak Doesn't Have To Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped into his arms and kissed him passionately. "I'll give you my answer the next time I see you sweetie. You've given me plenty to think about."

"Goodnight Babe."

--------------------------

"You said WHAT?!?!?"

"Leave it alone Sandy," Jim said.

"Are you insane? A woman you are falling for is ripe for plucking and you tell her..."

"I am not going to be with someone who sleeps around on me," Jim bellowed. "I am not going through that again."

"She is NOT your ex. Do you realize you practically called her a slut?"

"Oh shit! You don't think that's how she took it?"

"You better hope she didn't you idiot!" Sandy just shook her head, "I love you but...you're hopeless."

"I'm gonna call her," Jim said quickly.

"You said she was visiting her mother today. It's Christmas Eve. You don't want to interrupt her family time. Call her tomorrow and you can explain yourself then. Maybe you can redeem yourself with her gift. What did you get her?"

Jim reached behind his desk and pulled out a framed sketch he had drawn of an elderly couple looking into each other's eyes.

"It's her parents," he explained. "It's the last picture they had taken while her Dad was still alive. I saw it at her apartment and drew it from memory. She said she was planning to get it blown up and framed someday so..."

"Oh Jim," Sandy said. "She'll melt."

----------------------------

Christmas Eve 11pm

Jim was getting ready for bed when the doorbell rang.

"Who in the hell is at my door on Christmas Eve?" he muttered.

He opened the door and Janet pushed past him into the living room as he shut the door.

"I thought you were at your Mother's," he began.

Janet stood in the middle of the living room, dropped her gym bag, and put her hands on her hips. She looked fierce as she stared at him.

"So you want to be exclusive?" she said.

"Yes."

"You aren't interested in any other women?"

"No."

"You think you are man enough to make me want only you from now on?"

"Well I....huh?" he said trying to figure out just how mad she was at him. Was this a -don't dictate what I do with my body. I am an independent woman thing? Did she think he was arrogant?

"Because I do!" she said with fire in her eyes as she closed the distance between them and leapt into his arms.

He caught her and crushed her to his body, leaned down and kissed her. Their kiss seemed like an eternity. When they broke apart and he set her back on her feet they were both out of breath.

"Are you sure this is..." he began but she interrupted him.

"If you don't fuck me right now Jim I swear I'm going to kick your ass up around your ears."

Hearing that Jim grabbed her, flipped her up over his shoulder as she screeched at him, carried her to his bedroom, and dropped her on his bed. She giggled and started pulling off her clothes, throwing them at him playfully as he undressed himself. When they were both naked they took a moment and just looked at each other. His hungry eyes swept over her body, taking in her heaving breasts, trailing down her wide luscious hips to the junction between them glistening like an invitation.

For her part she was feeling decidedly feminine looking at this bear of a man. His body was muscular and looked hard as a rock. Broad shoulders and a barrel chest covered with hair and tattoos. She felt an ache in her center begging to be filled by the cock between his legs. It wasn't the longest she had ever seen but it was by far the fattest, it looked as wide as a coke can to her. Pulling her gaze from his manhood she looked into his eyes and was astonished at the pure lust she saw smoldering there. It felt like it would burn her to a crisp and she couldn't wait to feel the fire.

She reached for him and he was on her. A slight adjustment and he was pushing at her entrance. They both groaned as she spread her legs as wide as they could go. She was soaking wet, slick with excitement for him. Spreading her pussy she said "Fuck me! Fill me!"

Jim had never been harder in his life. He wanted this woman, HIS woman, wanted to feel her engulf him. As he moved against her drenched hole the head popped in making him hiss "Yes!"

"Do it" she growled. "Give it to me."

He pushed again, burying himself all the way.

"Fuck! You feel so good Baby," he groaned.

"So full," she cried. "Yes. Please Honey. Fuck me."

His first strokes were slow and steady. As his pace sped up and she adjusted to his girth she began to rotate her hips and gasp, short of breath. Her body was almost vibrating with need as her orgasm built. He was plowing into her. Each time their bodies crashed together he grunted. He was determined to blow her mind, to give her his all. When her orgasm broke over her she screamed. He stopped moving and held himself deep as her depths clutched at him. When she came back to herself he slowly pulled from her.

She whimpered as she felt the emptiness left behind but quickly threw her head back and gasped as he began to lick and suck at her.

"Oh my God," she panted. "What are you....Oh Fuck!"

His tongue rasped across her clit, still sensitive from her orgasm making her twitch. Licking up and down her lips he tasted her juices.

"You taste so Fuckin' good babe. I'm gonna eat you all night," he told her. "This is My pussy now, my favorite meal."

"Yes!" she cried out. "All yours. Eat me. Fuck me. Do whatever the fuck you want to me. Just do meeeee..."

As her second orgasm hit her Jim slid up her body and slammed into her in one stroke. He began hammering at her so hard the bed was rocking against the wall. Her orgasm didn't seem to dissipate. It kept going on and on. Finally he bellowed as he slammed home one last time and filled her to overflowing with his seed.

He collapsed onto her, exhausted and covered in a light sheen of sweat. With a monumental effort he rolled over onto his back and pulled her on top of him. She had locked her legs around his back refusing to let him pull out of her and when he rolled them over she settled down on his deflating cock. As they drifted off to sleep he heard her whisper "My man. Mmmmm"

------------------------

About 10 am Sandy unlocked the door and strode into her brother's house. Walking through the living room she hollered "Are you still in bed?"

She opened the bedroom door calling out "Cover your junk bro! Get your lazy ass out of...Oh Shit! Sorry!"

Janet screeched and pulled the blanket up to cover them as the bedroom door opened. She had been sound asleep when she heard Sandy call out from the living room, waking her up. It had to be Sandy, no one but his sister would be barging in like that. Jim was still snoring softly so she shook him awake.

"Good morning beautiful," he mumbled. Pulling her to him he nuzzled her neck.

"Your sister is here," she said with a giggle. "She walked in here."

That woke him up. He sat up with a start.

"Crap. What time is it?"

"I'm gonna say...time to get up."

"Yup."

They put on robes and wandered out to the living room. Sandy was in the kitchen filling a couple of coffee mugs. Handing one to Janet she said "Hi! I'm Sandy. Sorry about that."

"Janet! " she replied holding out her hand for Sandy to shake. "Nice to meet you."

"Well this introduction didn't go as planned," Jim said dryly.

"It was my fault," Janet said. "I showed up unexpectedly."

"But it was a very welcome surprise," Jim said wrapping his arms around Janet from behind and holding her tight. "Best Christmas present ever."

"Oh! I forgot to bring your present in. It's in the car."

"We can get it after breakfast. Do you have anywhere you have to be today or can you stay?"

"There's nowhere I'd rather be," she replied with a smile.

Sandy made eggs and bacon as they showered together, lovingly exploring each other's bodies. They didn't have sex but it was a very erotic experience. Once fully dressed they returned to the kitchen and all three of them ate breakfast together. It didn't take long before Janet and Sandy were acting like they had known each other forever. It was a surprise to Jim, but a pleasant one. Janet seemed to know instinctively that getting along with Jim's sister would be important to maintaining a relationship with him. Sandy was just thrilled that her brother was happy.

A quick trip out to her car and Janet gave Jim his gift. It was a new pair of Harley riding gloves and a quilted flannel shirt from the Big and Tall shop in town. When Jim gave her the sketch of her parents she broke down and cried. She said it was the most romantic thing anyone had ever done for her. Later, after Sandy had gone home they were curled up on the couch together, each lost in their thoughts. Jim was thinking that he was truly relaxed and at peace for the first time since his divorce. Janet was thankful that she was able to find love again.

12