Heartbreakers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you say a man like me, you mean a black man?" Spencer asked.

"Right. That's what I meant." Rochelle nodded.

Spencer chuckled. "Haley, I'm just a man, like any other man. I'm just a little darker than some guys, that's all."

"Haley, I think you should go and lie down on the bed with my dad. That way you won't be afraid of, you know, men like him."

"Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass."

"Nobody else is afraid of men like my dad." Rochelle insisted.

Haley thought this over. Rochelle wasn't talking about black men; she was talking about how the Heartbreakers were fucking their fathers. All of the other major players in the club had accomplished their missions. Even brand new members like Amy and Rochelle were taking care of business. Haley was the last one, just like the time when the Heartbreakers took on the high school baseball team. She looked into Spencer's face. Even after all she'd seen already, she was still intimidated. The brunette also knew it was one of those now or never moments.

After taking a deep breath, Haley said, "Okay."

"I'll go back outside." Rochelle said. "I'm sure the others are wondering what's going on."

"Wait, you forgot your phone." Haley held the device out. "You left it outside. I didn't want anybody to accidentally drop in the water." She turned to Spencer. "That's why I came inside in the first place, and I saw... you know, what you guys were doing."

Rochelle took her phone and left the room. She made sure she closed the door behind her.

Well, that was a partial relief, thought Haley. Rochelle's phone had six pictures of her and her dad going at it like freaks. If Spencer had discovered those pictures, undoubtedly he would have erased them. Then Rochelle would have no proof to show the Fillies that she'd completed the Challenge.

But that was only half the problem. She was standing in a room, naked, with an older black man who was also naked, and he was under the impression that she wanted to try him out. The true reason Haley had followed them inside was because she really did want to watch them messing around together. Because it might have eased her tensions regarding what she was tasked to do with her own father.

Spencer read her hesitation as a soft form of racism, or maybe outright fear of men like him. He mentally cursed the news media for always portraying black people in a negative light. Then he thought, he was about to combat racism and get laid at the same time. "How about this? We'll go at your pace. You can reach out and touch me. When you're ready, I'll do the same to you. Does that sound fair?"

Haley did what she did with the baseball player, which is to walk straight over to the bed and lie down on it. She announced, "Do what you have to do. Just get it over with."

Spencer openly gawked at her. She was a pretty girl and she had a decent body on her. Yet the best she could do as far as lovemaking went was to lie there like something with no life in it? Maybe this wasn't going to be that easy after all.

"Okay, I see what the problem is." Spenser said, stepping over to the side of the bed. "Here, stand up. Now I'm going to lie on the bed just like you were doing a second ago. You see this? This is what you look like. Well, except for my dick and my skin color, anyway. But what I'm saying is this; you've got no fun in you. You've got no passion. You're supposed to move around and do things."

"I don't know how!" Haley balked. "Nobody ever taught me that!"

"Weren't you just watching two people having sex just a few minutes ago?"

"That's different. Other people can do it, but I can't. I stay home and read books, okay. I read books!"

"Come over here and lie down on top of me." Spencer suggested.

Haley crossed her arms. "I'm going home."

"You could do that, but you'll be the same person tomorrow that you are today. You'll still be afraid of black men."

In her head, Haley cursed Mindy and her stupid Challenge. Everything had been so simple before that had come along.

"Go ahead and leave, if that's what you really want to do."

Sharply, Haley glanced at the nude man on the bed. Those were nearly the same words Mindy had used when she threatened to kick her out of the club. It was happening all over again! And just like before, Haley wanted to run away from the problem, which was really her own cold heart, and not have to deal with it and take care of it. Anything else she was smart enough to solve on her own. But the way she was, was the way she was, damn it!

Spencer rolled over on his side, facing away from her. "I guess I'm taking a nap, then. You'll have to wake me up if you need me."

Haley was about to leave, until she recalled the crowd waiting for her outside. The first thing Mindy was going to ask her was if she'd gone all the way with Spencer. Haley couldn't even lie about it because she was such a bad liar. She would end up looking stupid in front of everybody. And if she said no, we didn't do anything even though we were both in the same bedroom naked, well that would really make things worse! Heather had been so timid just a few days ago, and now she was acting like a whole other person. Why couldn't Haley be like that? Why did Haley always have to be the cold fish?

If somebody happened to open Rochelle's door right then, they would see Spencer on the bed with his back to her, and dumb Haley standing there in the middle of the room and not doing anything. She was so frustrated she could almost tear her hair out!

At least lie down on the bed, Haley told herself.

For a few moments, she studied Spencer's ebony form. He wasn't bad looking, she thought. That made matters all bad again, because even looking at the guy naked wasn't enough to turn her on!

Haley started to pace toward the door, intent on grabbing her clothes and her car keys and driving off without looking back. When she reached out for the doorknob, she changed her mind and went back by the bed. She stared at Spencer once again, this time hearing light snores and peaceful breathing.

Well, at least he was asleep and not asking her stupid questions, Haley thought. A moment later, she sat down on the edge of the bed. A few moments after that, she lay down on her side and faced away from the naked man next to her.

Things were never easy for her, Haley thought. The more her brain twisted and turned in trying to find a solution, the more worn out and exhausted she felt.

In the end, she closed her eyes, and joined Rochelle's father in a light slumber.

Haley opened her eyes a short while later. The teen calculated that maybe thirty or forty minutes had gone by, as the sun was still out but the shadows it cast were darker than before. She wondered how the party was going out by the pool.

She noticed that Spencer had turned around and draped his arm and leg over her. After about a minute of quiet scrutiny, she decided that his breathing was still measured and that he was still asleep. She wondered if Spencer thought it was his wife lying next to him.

What the hell was she going to do, Haley wondered. Why did everything in her life have to be such a big mess?

She felt Spencer's cock dangling against her ass, but since it was flaccid, it didn't seem to be as big a threat to her as before. His breathing was ruffling her hair, too, but that didn't bother her at all. In fact, the more she focused on it the more it seemed to comfort her. Even more warmth came from the man's arm crossing over hers, and from his chest that was barely grazing her back as he inhaled.

Haley had no fun in her, no passion, he'd said, and she supposed that was true. The teen wondered if those things could be taught, at least when it came to dealing with men. Here she had a man's cock grazing against her ass, and the first thing that came to her mind was how to get away from it. Could she even try to have fun with that cock? Certainly, Rochelle looked and sounded as if she was having fun, while Haley had watched Spencer nailing her with it.

What could she do with that cock? Haley thought she could reach behind her and touch it, except she soon realized that their thighs were too close together. Her solution to that was to raise her leg, and maybe she could touch it that way. Spencer's leg was still over hanging over hers, but she managed to raise her leg anyway. When it was high enough, her fingers went down and sought his cock out. She decided to position it on her thigh, and to lower her leg to trap it between her thighs. Now, Haley was feeling mischievous. She pressed her ass back and into Spencer's groin, and she was rewarded with the sensation of the cock slowly swelling up.

Spencer's breathing changed. When his arm went up and grasped her shoulder, she knew he'd woken up.

He said, "I thought you'd be gone by now."

Haley didn't answer him, but she did push her ass into his groin again.

His hand ran down the length of her arm and back up.

"Are you still scared?" Spenser asked.

"No. I guess I'm relaxed right now. The nap really helped."

"I see that you've started something here."

Spencer's cock felt really hot now between her legs.

"I guess I did." Haley replied.

He gently pushed at her shoulder, coaxing her into a prone position. Next, he rolled over on top of her, but not before he adjusted his cock. It ended up squished against her butt cheeks.

"Can you feel that?"

"Yes."

"Does it excite you?"

Haley thought about it. She'd deliberately wanted to get him hard. Now that she'd done it, she examined her reaction to it. Haley wasn't enthralled as some women might get, but still. "It... it feels nice."

"Do you want me to make you feel better than this?"

This time, her response came a little quicker. "Yeah. Okay."

"See, all you needed was to relax a little bit. I don't know how you young people get as stressed out as you do. You don't even have bills to worry about. All you have is homework."

Perspective, Haley thought, that's what I need. And maybe... a nice cock once in a while. That would be nice, as long as Mindy wasn't telling her whose cock it had to be.

Spencer sat up on the backs of her thighs. Haley felt him spreading her butt cheeks apart. He slid his cock right into that crevice and started rubbing it back and forth. His balls trailed after it, flesh dragging over flesh. Several times, he did this.

Haley hummed quietly while he was doing it. She thought of how she'd describe it to her friends later and came up with the term cock-massage. This made her giggle.

"Are you having a good time now?" Spencer asked, his voice cool and soothing. "I just heard you laugh."

"Yes, I am having a good time. I think I'm ready now."

Spencer stretched out over her again, covering her body with his. His hand was guiding his cock in between her thighs, sliding past her butt and anus. It paused right before her moist entrance. Much more gently than he'd done with Rochelle, Spencer eased his cock into her. When it was fully inserted, Spenser settled his weight on her. Haley expected him to start pounding her as he'd previously done to Rochelle. But no, he was kind to her, and she was thankful for it.

Spenser rolled his hips backward until his cock nearly came out of her, and slowly he pushed it back in. It felt nice that way and she hummed again. This was how she wanted a man to make love to her, slow and steady. It made the act less animalistic and more emotional for her.

Spencer exhibited an eternal patience with her, as he kept up this measured pace with her.

"Is this how you make love to your wife?" Haley asked.

"Sometimes, unless we're in a hurry." Spencer must have been grinning as he said this, Haley thought. "But mostly we do it like this. Nice and steady."

He slid to one side, prodding Haley to turn over on her back. Afterward, he took her in the Missionary style, in the same tender pace, while at same time his chin nuzzled hers and they kissed.

The kisses, Haley compared, were just as good as the fuck. She'd only slept with two high school boys before this, and neither one of them had done what Spencer was doing to her now. He wasn't fucking her as much as he was making love to her.

Spencer's lips were caressing her throat, until he drew his head up and looked into her eyes. "I've figured you out. You're not the regular beer from the liquor store; you're the fine wine from the cellar. The connoisseur, that's the kind of man you should be looking for. You won't be happy with anybody else."

He was right, Haley realized. That's why she hummed the way she did, instead of crying out like a banshee or moaning like a revived mummy. She laughed at the images her mind presented her with.

"That's another laugh. Now you're really having fun."

Haley smiled at him. The wisdom and experience of a man twice her age had just pointed out something she hadn't been able to figure out for herself, and she was grateful for it.

When Spencer finally tensed up and exploded into her, their mouths were connected in the ways of lovers. The steamy breaths that expelled during their orgasms were mingled with one another.

Haley left the room later, when the sun had already ducked behind the horizon. She went into the backyard and saw that of the nearly a dozen girls that had showed up for the pool party, only the official Heartbreakers were still present. Haley was pleasantly surprised that all of them had waited for her, including Mindy who'd been giving her such a hard time lately.

"Oooh, will you look at that!" Heather pointed out. "Somebody's got a big smile on her face!"

Haley smile grew even wider, when her expression suddenly changed into shock. "Oh, shit! I forgot to take a picture!"

"I'll get it!" Amy volunteered. "Where's her phone? Gimme, gimme!"

The moment it was in her hand, Amy trotted off.

"Your clothes are right there." Rochelle pointed to a small neat pile."

"Thanks... bitch!" Haley replied.

This set the entire group to laughing.

Heather came up to her and gave her a high-five. "It's about time you got with the program, hooker. We were getting worried there for a second."

"Yeah, I know." Haley admitted. "So, did I miss anything while I was getting royally befriended by Rochelle's dad?"

"Yes." Mindy stated. "We all took a vote. We decided that you don't have to go through with the Challenge if you don't want to. We think we already have enough pictures to put Bethany and her Bitches into life-long conniptions."

"Oh." Haley said, as she started getting dressed.

"From all accounts, the Fillies were floored when they got hit with our initial vague volley, thanks to the Disinfo Amy and Rochelle cooked up." Mindy continued. "I don't think they expected us to move so fast. I think it took them a lot longer than two weeks to do what they did."

"We even called them a little while ago and gave them our tally." Shelly revealed. "Six Heartbreakers, four men, and a grand total of six fucks and counting."

"Not counting when Rochelle fondled my dad." Heather added. "Even though I did get a couple of pictures of that."

Rochelle spun around when she heard the back door open. Luckily it was Amy and not her dad who stepped out.

"Got the shot, bitches!" Amy held up Haley's phone. "I got Spencer to pose in both of them!"

"So, this is where we're at." Mindy gathered their attention together. "Each of us has proof of everything we've done on our cell phones. We spent the last couple of hours sending the pictures to each other, so we don't have to worry if any one phone gets lost."

"None of you bitches had better lose your phones!" Heather warned.

Mindy continued. "On Monday morning, we're going to call a meeting with the Fillies. We are going to present our evidence to Bethany, and only to Bethany. We don't want to run the risk that one of the other Fillies might decided to post them on Facebook or something. I know I've said that the Fillies are on the same honor system as we are, but our newest members have pointed a couple of things out to me that I did not know. Now I have my doubts. So, only Bethany gets to see the pictures..."

"That only gives me two days!" Haley cried out.

"Two days for what?" Mindy asked.

"To do the Challenge!"

"You don't have to do it anymore." Mindy reminded her. "We're done with it."

"Oh, bullshit!" Haley protested. "For the last couple of hours, I've been getting long-stroked by Rochelle's dad. You're not going to tell me that I did all that for nothing! I'm doing the Challenge and you're going to wait until I'm done!"

"We won't be able to have the meeting on Monday, then." Shelly whined. "We just spent the last hour working out the details."

"I don't care!" Haley replied. "I'm the one that accepted the Challenge, remember? I may be the last one to do it but I am going to do it! I am a fucking Heartbreaker, okay?"

"No, what you are is a drama queen." Heather teased. "If you're so fired up about it, you'll be able to take care of it over the weekend. Two days is plenty of time."

"Okay. Fine. I'll do it in two days. If I do, you're going to run across the quad naked again, at lunchtime."

"And if you don't do it, you're making the run." Heather countered. "Come over here and shake my hand, bitch, if you have the guts!"

Haley strode over and did precisely that.

"Well, whoever does the run, I'm doing it with them." Amy volunteered.

"That's the spirit!" Heather gave the smaller blonde a high-five.

"How about we make Bethany do the run after we floor her with our pictures." Shelly chimed in.

"I like that idea." Mindy nodded. "I like it a lot!"

"Haley, if you need any help, I've got your back." Rochelle said.

"Me too." Amy added.

"We've all got your back." Mindy spoke up. "Heartbreakers rule!"

Several other voices repeated the mantra.

Haley had never felt as much as much a part of the club as she did at that moment, and her face was beaming because of it.

Saturday, Day Eight.

Haley woke up bright and early, as she usually did. The sun was barely starting to hit its stride. Only about half her room was doused with its rays, while the other half was struggling to keep them away. She sat up and pushed her creamy beige duvet away from her legs, before she swung those very same legs off the bed and got to her feet.

First things first, Haley thought, as she stepped over to her dresser. She had a mirror there, but it was a modest two feet wide by three feet tall. The mirror captured her reflection only from the waist up. Still, it told her what she needed to know; her hair was a mess. Haley scrutinized what she had on. Her attire was okay: a powder blue top with spaghetti straps that made her breasts look like perfectly round softballs, which she thought was very sexy, and a pair of semi-loose pajama bottoms, colored white, with subtle and spaced out vertical stripes, colored red. She turned to her side and arched her lower back, catching only a little taste of how her butt filled out her bottoms when she did that. She thought that was sexy, too.

As Haley went on to brush her hair, she took in her room. The walls were colored in a soft yellow, and her furniture was some sort of wood or other, stained in a dark cherry tone. Her bed was only a full size model with a white rail headboard. That was okay, since so far in her young life she'd never shared it with anybody.

Haley approached her wide window, which faced the back of the house. She saw that her dad was already outside and working on the yard. It wasn't even eight and he was out there, as he always was during the early hours of the weekend. Her father was like a machine when it came to doing chores, always punctual and always dedicated. He'd be out there for at least an hour. At nine he would come in for breakfast, and at nine-thirty he'd be right back out again. A person could set their watch by him.