Heartbreakers Ch. 09

Story Info
Mass orgy at Haley's house and... Pirates!
7.5k words
4.74
8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, a few minutes later, all three girls went down the stairs in their panties.

"Wow, Trevor, just look at all those boobies." Tanya pointed out, as the girls arrived at the dining table.

Trevor got a glimpse of all three pairs, before he went back to looking at his wife. "I've seen all of them before. Haley's here in the house, and those of the other two girls when they would pull their tops up and flash me while I was tutoring."

"Well, these girls are in our house now, and I told them it was okay for them to undress. I'm assuming that you'd be okay with that."

Trevor studied the Fillies anew. "Well, they still make me nervous." He pointed at Kim. "This one has attempted to sit on my face twice now." He next pointed at Lacy. "And that one speaks like a pirate. It is unnerving to hear that, I tell you."

"What?" Haley started cracking up.

"I think they're nice girls." Tanya approached the table with two servings of spaghetti and meatballs, which she set before their visitors. Before the woman went back for more servings, she paused next to Trevor's seat. "Dear, all these exposed boobies are making me want to show off mine. Will you tug the string on my top and take it off for me?"

Trevor glanced at the Fillies as if they might try something while his back was turned. When they didn't, he stood up and did as he'd been instructed. Tanya's top he simply folded up and set on a corner of the table.

Tanya turned around and stretched her arms above her head. Her breasts adapted to the maneuver deliciously. "Thank you, honey. That feels so much better. All of us girls look the same now, don't we?"

Trevor's gaze went first to his daughter, then to each of his guests. "I suppose they do."

"So you don't have to be afraid anymore, do you?" Tanya shuffled away. "Because we're all the same."

"I suppose you're right." Trevor sighed. "I'm always being so silly, aren't I?"

"I don't think so." Tanya shook her head, as she came back with two more plates. "I didn't fall in love with you because you were like everybody else. I fell in love with you because you are a very unique man. I wouldn't change the way you are for the entire world."

She set a plate before her husband, and another plate before Haley, before she walked back for her own.

"That was a nice compliment, honey." Trevor said. "Thank you. I've always felt so out of sorts in this world, as if I never truly belonged to it."

Tanya started her final trip back. "Well, you'll belong even more if you relaxed a little bit and took off some of your clothes. Look at you, you're the only still fully dressed."

Trevor considered his clothing for a moment. He saw that his wife only had her blue bikini bottom on, and had already bared her C cup breasts. Next, he actually had to lean to one side of the table to glance at the rest of the women. Haley was the closest to him, also with C cups, and wearing red panties. Beside her was Lacy, who had large B cups bordering on Cs, and these were also nice in his opinion, and pink panties. Last came Kim, with much bigger D cups and white underwear.

"That is a lot of boobies." Trevor blew out a breath, pointing at Kim. "Especially over there at the end of the table. But you're right, honey, as you always are. I'm the only one who hasn't conformed to the consensus. I do believe it would be appropriate for me to do so."

With that, the man slid his chair back and got up. He walked away and out of sight for a couple of minutes, possibly having gone all the way to the living room to undress. When he returned and resumed his seat, Trevor was wearing only his blue boxers. It was clearly evident that the sexy tutor was aroused.

"Yumm." Lacy commented.

"Are you referring to me as being yummy?" Trevor asked, before seeking out his wife's advice. "How should I take that, honey?"

"Take it as a compliment, dear." Tanya encouraged him.

"I've never had a pirate refer to me that way." He mumbled.

Haley started laughing again, so loud even her breasts were bouncing.

"Stop that, Haley." Trevor looked mesmerized by the sensual display. "You're ruining my concentration to a point that I can't even focus enough to pick up my fork."

Somehow, they managed to get through the meal with a minimum of tension, and a lot of laughs. It was only when Tanya started clearing off the table that the sexual tension began to rise up again.

"Honey, did you want to play around today?" She flirted with him.

"Well, yes. I'm all up for that, if you catch my meaning."

Trevor had loosened up to the point where he was making double innuendos now. The girls couldn't help but giggle.

"Dad, you're such a dork." Haley kidded.

"Well, he is, but he's... he's charming, too." Kim said.

"He's adorable." Tanya said.

"That's a good way to describe him." Kim agreed. "Trevor, you really are adorable."

"And yummy." Lacy added.

"And from where I'm sitting, I can say horny, too." Haley said, which resulted in more giggles.

"You're getting a treat today, Trevor." Tanya said, coyly. "Because there are four of us today, instead of the usual two. Why don't you take off your boxers, and show us how happy you are?"

"I do want to." Trevor admitted, bashfully.

"Then go ahead and do it. But do it right here. You don't have to go all the way into the living room because we're not eating anymore. You can set your boxers right here next to my bikini top."

"Right-oh." Trevor agreed.

He got up and finished stripping, giving all four women a good look at his stiff and engorged erection. In unison, the entire quartet suspired, for Trevor's cock had as much beauty in it as the rest of him. Subconsciously, Haley's and Tanya's hands went to their chest, while Lacy's mouth began to salivate. Kim's hand went between her legs.

"Now comes the hard part, no pun intended." Tanya said. "We have to figure out a way for Trevor to choose one of us. If we don't prod him along here, his head is going to get all twisted into knots and he won't be able to make a decision. So, Trevor, take a good look at us and rank us in order of how much you like our breasts."

Automatically, Trevor spouted out, "Haley comes first, and you come second, and after that I'm at a roadblock."

"Did you just rank Haley's boobies above mine, you cad?" Tanya joked.

"Should I reverse that?"

"No, dear. You don't have to. Do you like Lacy's breasts?

"Yes, now that she doesn't speak like a pirate, I can see their merits.

"And do you like Kim's breasts?"

"Yes, those breasts are truly exceptional."

"And between Kim and Lacy, which pair would you say you like better?"

Trevor's face furrowed into thought.

"This isn't going to work." Tanya shook her head. "He'll be at it for the rest of the day trying to come to some sort of mathematical conclusion. Okay, girls, get up and come over to my side of the table. We're going to move these chairs out of the way, and you're all going to follow my lead."

Once the chairs were moved, Tanya bent over the table and arched her back to round out her ass. Beside her, and having done this same maneuver before, Haley followed suit. The two guests were enthralled enough with the sight of Trevor's magnificent cock that they didn't question the tactic. Soon enough all four women were positioned in the same manner.

"Okay, honey." Tanya directed. "Take a good look at our derrieres and rank us."

This wasn't going to be easy, Trevor thought, as he started his inspection. Tanya's butt was shapely and fleshy. Haley's had a similar shape, but it was a lot firmer. Lacy's butt was tight and curvy, and very athletic. Finally, Kim's butt was extra large and meaty, and looked like two soft pillow cushions. The man was stuck at a crossroads. Not even Lacy's soft sway or Kim's wiggle was making his thought pattern any more defined.

"I'm afraid I'll need an empirical observation." Trevor sighed.

"What does that mean?" Lacy asked.

"It's the torture test." Haley answered. "Just hold your position."

"What's he going to do?" Kim wondered.

"You'll see."

Trevor went to stand behind his wife. He patted her behind, watching the flesh quiver before he pulled her bikini bottom down and exposed her. In a calculated move, he carefully positioned his cock at her entrance and inched it in slowly. When he was embedded up to the hilt, he held still and gauged his body's reaction to her.

Tanya moaned at the soft invasion.

"You'll be my control." Trevor said, his voice now low and husky.

He pulled out, and sidestepped over behind Haley.

"Is he going to do that to all of us?" Kim asked.

"Yes." Haley replied, as she felt her father lower her panties and penetrate her in the same way. "Ohhh, daddy."

Tanya grasped Haley's hand as they'd done a couple of times before, and to, in a way, share the experience.

"Give me your hand." Haley lustily looked at Lacy.

"I think I'm about to cum." Lacy enlaced her fingers, connecting with the two other women to one side of her. With barely contained excitement, she watched Trevor move over behind her spot. "Oh, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

Kim grabbed Lacy's hand, just as Trevor started his experiment with Lacy. Both Haley and Tanya were accustomed to Trevor's above-average girth, but not so with Lacy. Her insides were filled and expanded. Her body trembled with pleasure at both the audacity of it, and the fact that all four of them were getting the same treatment.

Lacy gasped and contorted, exalting Kim's feeling of anticipation even more, as well as that of the women Trevor had already sampled. It was all so ultimately erotic, that Kim was already leaking when her turn came up. The hard cock found her hole, spreading her flower out and introducing warmth and soft electricity to her entire body.

When it halted and Trevor made his observations, Kim felt fulfilled, as if that thick cock belonged buried inside of her. But this was a fleeting magic, and as Haley said, a torture test, as that delicious cock emptied out of her and left her feeling abandoned and entirely unsatisfied.

"Put it back!" Kim grunted jealously, voicing in harsh words what each of the women was feeling, as Trevor quietly stepped away from her.

The busty blonde looked beside her, seeing the same look of wanton desire reflected on her best friend's face. Haley and her mother were quietly resigned, slightly impatient as they waited for another turn. Each woman hating as much as the rest of them to be treated not as sexual beings, but as lab experiments thanks to Trevor's strange eccentricities.

All hands clenched, as the man of the house entered his wife, giving her five measured thrusts before he ran his hands from her ass to her sides and up to her breasts. Again, Trevor stopped and kept himself in place, both titillating Tanya and reminding her that he would soon move on to the next woman in the line.

Hands tightened across the table again, when Haley was subjected to the same five thrusts and grope. The willing daughter felt the same torturous feeling of having the sizable cock buried within her and enjoying it for a moment, while burdened with the lamentable expectation that it would soon be gone.

For Kim, it was unbearable. The blonde straightened up and faced Trevor. Her face was hot and her body revving to go. Her determined will refused to allow her to be taunted any further.

Tanya stood up next, with the same lustful expression on her face. When Kim's eyes met hers, they both knew it would be a race to see who would get to Trevor first.

Haley had been staring into Lacy's eyes, which had been expectantly closed as she waited for her turn. Now that the action behind them seemed to have stalled, the two teens both looked around and saw that the subjects were turning on the observer. They too straightened up, hoping for another piece of the manly action.

Trevor was aware of the gaze on the faces of all four women. It was a look of unbridled passion, and of primal, animal savagery. He had a difficult enough time dealing with that look from his wife and daughter. With the two additional horny visitors in the house, Trevor's instinct demanded that he go into flight. The man turned and ran down the hall. Right after that, he was clambering up the stairs to hide in his bedroom.

Lustily, hotly, Tanya was the first to speak. "Haley, go up upstairs with your father. Take Lacy with you. I'll take care of Kim for the time being."

The two girls excitedly broke away from the table.

Kim suddenly looked resentful. "I don't want you! I want your husband!"

"I know that. But if I let you take the first crack at him, he's going to use up all of his energy on you and there won't be anything left for the rest of us. Out of us four, he wants you the most."

"How can you tell?" Kim glanced in the direction the others had gone.

"Trevor is my husband. I just know."

A part of Kim wanted to run up the stairs and be part of the action anyway. Before she could even move, Tanya had cut the space between them. The older woman immediately set her mouth on Kim's and wrapped her arms around the blonde's body. Kim had never before been with a woman, but she was feeling extra hot. Knowing that the object of her desire was out of her reach for now, she was perfectly willing to close her eyes and give in to whatever Tanya was about to show her.

Tanya's hot lips mashed against hers. Her hot nipples were like searing little dots against Kim's bigger chest. Tanya's mature hands reached around the broad expanse of Kim's ass, not gently but firmly. The hands squeezed those masses of flesh in such a way that it was no longer mattering that this was a woman with another woman.

In a slow, sexual dance, and without breaking their frenzied contact, Tanya maneuvered Kim from one place to another. In steps and half steps, the older woman took Kim out of the kitchen and down the hall. A short time later, they reached the living room. It was then that Tanya firmly prodded Kim down onto the soft carpet below.

Kim shuddered, as the mature woman got into the sixty-nine position over her. Tanya's face dove between her legs like a hawk. Her hot tongue exited her mouth a moment later and licked at Kim's very moist and fully bloomed sex.

By reflex, Kim's hips lurched upwards at the intimate contact, surprising even Kim. When that eager tongue snuck into her folds, Kim squirmed and gasped and wished it were something a lot bigger than a tongue taking her by storm.

Kim's arms were stretched out to her sides, with Tanya's knees on the carpet to either side of her head. Tanya's wide and older but still curvy ass was only inches away from Kim's face, as was the hungry blossom of her pussy. Kim stared at that blossom, until spasms of pleasure struck her like hard waves. The blonde cried out, her lips trembling at the end of it, and hoping to in some way return the ecstasy that was being introduced to her body.

As a result, Kim's hands came into the picture. They clasped Tanya's sides, feeling the soft texture of the woman's skin, but she only kept them there for a second. Her hands sought out Tanya's breasts. The blonde found them partly dangling and partly crushed against her belly. Kim's fingers enclosed those breasts and squeezed them. She could hear Tanya's response echoing sweetly against her wet pussy.

Kim was getting very close to eating her first pussy, but she hadn't quite convinced herself yet to do it. As a starting point, the busty teen turned her head and began planting wild kisses on Tanya's thighs. A sudden surge of blissful heat rolled through her. Kim felt a miniature eruption take place between her legs and cascade all through her, to finally exit her flesh in a torrent of goose bumps.

She'd just climaxed, Kim realized, while her older lover kept prodding her for more. This influenced the blonde to move her kisses further up on Tanya's thighs. Kim got as far as the fold between the thigh and the abdomen, but she had to arch her neck up to reach it. Tanya went to accommodate her by lowering her ass closer to Kim's face.

I'm going to do it, Kim committed. The teen figured that since she knew how she liked to be eaten out, she could use that same approach on Tanya. Her tongue lapped around, tasting the sweet syrup that Tanya was leaking out before her teeth softly nibbled on the wet petals. Tanya's high-pitched vocals were enough evidence that Kim was on the right track. That's when Kim had another idea. There was something she really, really liked when she was being eaten out, and she decided to go ahead and try the move on Tanya.

She poked her finger into Tanya's pussy, swirling it around until it was plenty wet, before she removed this wet finger and ran it up the crack of Tanya's ass. Up and past Tanya's anus it went, and down it came right after. Again, her finger probed into Tanya and got all lathered up. This time Kim didn't just run it up and down, but she swirled the tip of her finger right around Tanya's puckered anus like a tiny roulette ball. This was a tease. Kim loved it when it was being done to her, and because it hinted at what would be coming next. Now, she paused to gauge how Tanya was responding. The hot mom was completely still, as if waiting, as if anticipating. Kim sensed no indication that she should stop.

Kim inserted her finger into Tanya's wet slit again, making sure it came out nearly dripping. Up the crack it went, circling around the anus and adding to the moisture that was already there. With her own heave of anticipation, Kim nudged the end of her finger into Tanya's ass, to a distance of just past her fingernail. Tanya was trembling over her, as Kim moistened the digit once again. This time, her finger went in as far as the second bend, before it went back to wet itself again.

The blonde hussy took a moment to course her hands across Tanya's ass, before she went back to eating her out. She got into a rhythm close to what she liked to receive, before that mischievous finger of hers went back to probing Tanya's anus.

She could have her cake and eat it too, Kim decided, when she said, "Do the same thing to me."

The teen went back to her carnal pursuits a moment later, licking, nibbling and sucking at Tanya's pussy, even as her finger started pumping half of it's length into Tanya's ass.

It looked like Tanya was more than willing to try new things, for her own finger was soon swirling around in Kim's pussy, before it too got pushed into her ass.

Tanya climaxed. Kim climaxed again. There seemed to be a new and erotic understanding emerging between them, in that they could mirror each other's actions and produce extremely satisfying results. They did this until Tanya finally relented and moved away. Hotly, the older woman stared at the younger woman lying on the carpet, as she took up a spot leaning against the edge of the couch.

"I like your little trick." Tanya said.

"I can stick my whole finger up your ass, if you want." Kim sat up, and she was more than ready to do so. "I just didn't know if I might be going too far with you."

Tanya glanced up the stairs for a second, before her gaze came back to Kim. "I may have a better idea. Are you and Lacy going to be coming by often?"

"You already know we want your husband." Kim replied. "But now I'm starting to want you, too. I guess it all depends on you."

"If you're saying it that way, I'll give you a house key." Tanya giggled. "Just so you know, I was bisexual when I was in college. I had my male lovers and my female lovers. I just happen to have some old toys in the closet that I never threw out. Maybe next time you come over, I can bring them out and we can have some fun with them."

"What kind of toys?"

Tanya rolled her tongue the inside of her mouth. "I have a strap-on."

They looked at each other; taking in each other's faces, and tits, and hips. Taking in the big picture of the woman before them.