Heartbreakers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the message and the directions were sent, Heather went over to wait by the front door. Since the rest of the Heartbreakers were about to get busy, she knew it would be up to her to wait until a Wannabe showed up that she could post at the entrance. They'd done this for the party the previous night, but the security personnel they'd used then were now long gone. Heather didn't go alone to the front of the house, though, as she took her two boy-toys with her. She spent the time fooling around with them without getting too carried away, because people's cell phones were recording the action all over the place. The last thing she wanted was somebody to post a video of her being bonked by two jokers at once, as the Heartbreakers took great pains to keep up the impression of exclusivity. Well, most of the time, anyway.

It took fifteen minutes for the first hangers-on to show. Heather was about to relinquish her spot when she observed that the drive was filling up with even more cars than she expected. In fact, there were some cars she felt were not welcome, as they belonged to the Fillies.

"Oh, crap." Heather sighed. "I sent the fucking message out to everybody, instead of just our Wannabes. Son of a bitch! Hey, cowboy hat, go and grab Mindy for me, will you? Tell her it's a crisis situation."

A short stream of Heartbreaker followers stepped in, while a conglomerate of eight or so Fillies massed up in the front yard. They were all on their phones, Heather saw, as one of them, the one she considered her worst rival, broke off from the group and came up to her.

"First off, there's no such thing as too many cocks." Lady K plainly stated.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you were standing on this side of the threshold." Heather countered.

"That's the second thing." K said. "We want to crash your party."

"Technically, it's not our party, it's a Goth party. We just came in and kind of took it over, because that's just what we do. Please don't tell me I sent the message out to all cats, instead of just our cats."

"This better be important." Mindy was heard complaining from behind Heather. Her head popped out past Heather's shoulder and spotted Lady K. "Hey, bitch, what are you doing here?"

"It's my fault." Heather went on to explain the situation.

"Okay, I see what you did." Mindy said. "Lady K, what would be your purpose here?"

"Me and my girls, we don't turn down a Fuck-A-Thon. We're here to fuck and to fuck hard."

Mindy thought this over. "You'll have to consider this a neutral zone, and you'll have to submit to my authority if any problems pop up."

"As long as you don't try and make us look bad, we're all good." K replied. "As a matter of fact, this will help us get used to the idea of the new hierarchy between you and Bethany."

"Good point." Mindy nodded. "Basically, the females here were outnumbered by the males by about three to one. I see we've got a few of our second tier in here already, so that's a help, but it'll take us all day to tame all these men and get on with our agenda."

"I can tame more cocks than Heather can." K replied.

"Oh, you bitch, you've done it now!" Heather snapped. "Let's make a bet! I dare you to come over here and shake my hand! Whoever loses is going to be the other one's bitch for this entire week. Come on, bitch, step on up here!"

"It is so on between you and me." K took the challenge. "Why don't you get out of my way, so I can see who I want to start with?"

"I've got two guys standing right here." Heather announced. "Hey, big boy and cowboy hat, get over here so K can have a look at you. Let's go, bitch, you've got me all hard now."

"Wait, wait." Mindy halted their debate. "Before you two head off anywhere, I want a Fillie Wannabe posted here and a Heartbreaker Wannabe. I want them both to tell everybody coming in about this being a neutral zone with no rivalry. I'll be going back to my orgy now."

Mindy spun on her nude heels and walked off.

Heather and Lady K glared at one another, like two desperados squaring off for a gunfight.

K broke the eye contact to glance back at her crew. "Kathy, you're on guard duty."

Her steady eyes went back to Heather.

Heather turned her head toward the living room, where she scanned for the lowest Wannabe on the totem pole. "Cindy, you're on post. Get your ass over here!"

Again, Heather's gaze locked in on her rival's. "I see you still have your clothes on."

"Only because you're still blocking that doorway." K shot back.

Heather moved aside.

"Fillies!" K called out, prompting her crew to march directly into the house.

Although the house was located in a prime spot on top of that hill, it was in many respects like any other typical house. The rooms were a little larger than normal. Out back were a simple barbecue pit and no pool. While the yard was substantial, there was hardly any room on the drive for all the cars to park.

One of the few things the house really had going for it was its bathroom. The sink and toilet were well appointed but hardly worth mentioning. The shower stall, however, could be seen as the real masterpiece. It was big enough to comfortably hold three adults, with peach-colored marble tile on its walls and floor and a large transparent glass door for its entry. Further, two powerful showerheads had been installed into the ceiling. Each of them was capable of bringing rain-like torrents onto the bathers below.

This is where Mindy and her new Goth pet Gabby had gone. They'd taken a long and lean Dracula in with them. After about ten minutes, however, it was clear that the young man would be unable to keep up with the blatant, smothering eroticism the two women were splashing all over the shower. He was Ordered to leave, and this is when Amy went in to join them.

If one man alone could not handle two of the sexual deities, much less could a man handle all three. This relegated any other excited males to merely crowd the bathroom and the hall just outside. They were hoping to capture images or video of the extremely carnal and sensuous play that was taking place before their eyes, and possibly even to pass the tale along to their next generation, when their male offspring would be old enough to entertain such fanciful notions.

"I saw it with my own eyes." These witnesses could be imagined as saying, in the far off future. "I was there when the Queen of the Heartbreakers made love to two other goddesses. If I were more of a man, maybe I would have gone into that shower with them. But I wasn't worthy of such pleasure, I just wasn't worthy."

They say that all mythology begins with a real event. If this could be the case with the sensual tales of the goddess Aphrodite, also known as Venus, then perhaps the woman known as Mindy would one day also reach such a vaunted pedestal.

Before, the Heartbreakers, and to a lesser extent the Fillies, were elusive, clandestine figures, capable of wielding unimaginable power and intrigue. After that day, in the house at the top of the hill, they became living, breathing legends. They could be likened to modern day Amazons. Firsthand accounts of their leadership, wisdom and sexual appetites rocked those fortunate enough to have personally witnessed them, and were further propagated through the social networks to the rest of the high school community.

The Goths and Stoners, and even the handful of Emos who were present, were so impressed by the awesome and breathtaking event that they elected the Heartbreakers, and by association the Fillies, as their leaders. The Goths went as far as voting, and later transforming, the members of both clubs into Honorary Goths.

It might have been seven o'clock on Sunday night, when Mindy finally stepped into her house. Her mother was sitting in the living room watching a cooking show. When Marge turned her head and saw her daughter, she gasped out loud. The TV was quickly shut off, and the woman right away fled up to her bedroom.

Her father had been working on his orders for the following day, when he saw the dark form softly striding before his office doors like a black whisper. Blake had taken to closing the doors of his office now, in order to stave off the arguments that his wife was always trying to provoke out of him. The man did not flee, and instead he was drawn to that dark moth that had just fluttered into his home. He opened his doors and stepped outside to glance at this new and fascinating creature.

"Mindy?" Blake asked.

She turned around to face him. Her hair had been dyed a raven-black in color, and hung loosely down to her shoulders. Black make-up outlined her eyes, and a purple lipstick outlined her lips. Her clothing was a dark red vest with a black tinge to it, tied across the middle and cupping her breasts in a phenomenal fashion. Below the waist, she wore a full and flowing black skirt that went down to her ankles.

"You look like a vampire." Blake said.

"I am a vampire; I am Queen of the vampires." Mindy whispered back, her voice soft and alluring. "All the Draculas bow to me now."

She said nothing else; there was no need to. She simply turned and went up the stairs, and left her father's mind reeling at the sight of her.

Mindy knew her father would come to her, deep in the dead of night and when he suspected that Marge had gone asleep. She expected him, for that had become their way. Accordingly, she wore nothing when she went to bed. She sensed when her father stood in the doorway, quiet and probably wondering if he was okay to enter.

"I've been waiting for you." Mindy whispered, in that same soft tone she'd spoken to him earlier.

This encouraged her father to come forward and take a seat on the edge of her bed.

"What do you think about my new look?" Mindy asked.

"It's fantastic." Blake replied. "I mean, you looked incredible before, but this... this is something else. You look like you're from another world."

"I am from another world. What's been going on between you and that bitch?"

"You mean your mom?" He said, only to sigh a moment later. "She's been trying to turn me against you. Marge is saying that you're driving a wedge between us, and that our marriage will go back to normal if we kick you out of the house."

"And what did you say to her?"

"I told her she had her chance to make things right, and that she's still going around and blaming everybody else for her own faults. I told her that I was going to file for divorce. I've already been going through and adding up all of our assets. I know she's not going to be happy with a 50-50 split, but that's what she's going to get."

"I think you're doing the right thing." Mindy said, as she reached out and caressed her father's arm.

In the darkness, she rubbed along the length of his sleeve, before she rubbed the front of his pajama shirt. Her hand slipped under the shirt and rubbed her father's bare chest. She could feel him responding favorably and sensually to her touch. Her fingers went into his pajama pants, tugging the fabric aside until she could bring his cock out. Mindy began caressing that part of him, too. She didn't expect Blake to put his hand on her wrist and halt her movements.

"Are you doing this because you think I'm pitiful?" He asked.

"No, I'm doing this because mom made you pitiful, and I'm taking you away from all that. I'm making you a man again. I'm also doing it because I love you, as a father and as a lover. I love the way your cock feels when it's inside of me. I love it when your breaths give me tingles on my throat or on my chest." She trembled inside. "You should take your clothes off now."

He stood up and undressed.

"Do you remember that first time, when I got down on my hands and knees and you took me from behind?" Mindy contemplated. "That's how I want you to take me right now."

She got into position, when she heard the creak of the mattress that announced her father was climbing into the bed with her. Blake ran his hands over the back of her upper thighs and her ass. He was going slowly this time, she realized.

"You're going to have to speed it up, mister." Mindy teased. "I have school tomorrow."

One of Blake's hands settled on her butt, while the other held his cock steady. He said, "You looked really good tonight."

His manhood pressed against her folds, and like a little miracle her flesh parted to give him entry. Mindy was very comfortable with her father now, with his shape, and his length and girth. Her insides reveled upon recognizing the familiar. She was so very wet for him, and she always got that way for him, and it felt so pleasant and pure to return to that euphoria again. She purred, in a way that vibrated throughout her body, that he must have felt on his cock, and by extension all over his own body as well.

Mindy thrust her hips back into him, even as Blake pushed forward. Neither of them felt like being polite about it. When Mindy's first lusty gasp broke out of her, she increased her motions and so did he. Soon enough, their flesh was smacking together and making a ruckus in the otherwise silent and watchful room. Her father's thighs were striking her upraised ass, and her father's balls were bouncing against her pussy. Other than during her encounters with Bethany, she couldn't recall ever having a similar exhilaration.

The familiar cock pushed and pushed, and rubbed and ground into her. It ignited numerous little shocks to torment her entire body with the sweetest of all possible sensations. His flesh and her flesh were colliding as each side sought to dominate the other, until another thick and juicy moan expelled from Mindy's mouth. Her climax was profound as her father was reaching depths no other man could possibly reach. He brought things out of her that were new and vibrant and lovely, that she had become addicted to.

Still, Mindy rocked her body back even as her climax continued. She wanted to bring that same bliss to the man who had, only eighteen years before, made her existence possible.

It felt like magic when Blake clutched at her sides and gave her that last, final thrust before his hot seed spilled deep into her pussy like hot syrup. His cock shook wildly and spat out cum. The vibrations of it brought them to that unique ecstasy that was becoming more and more common between them.

Blake could have kept his cock in her all night and Mindy wouldn't have minded that at all. She wanted to kiss him, and so she turned her body around and did this. As their lips meshed and tangled, she stroked the final drops of his man-milk out onto her hand. This made her father shiver. Her fingers ended up smeared with jizz.

Blake held up his end as well, as he groped all that Mindy had to grope. He did a new thing too, which was to rub her still sensitive pussy until he elicited more gasps and moans from her throat. Mindy felt as if she could give her body to her father forever, but alas, it could not be so. There was still school to be dealt with, and Bethany, and all sorts of other things, too.

Finally, she pulled away from him. Even her fingers left that most desirable thing that made their union complete. "My hand is sticky thanks to you." Mindy heard Blake's soft chuckling in the dark. "I want you to promise me. After you divorce mom and when you find another woman, I want you to promise that you'll always make time for me."

"Yes." Her father said, as he blessed her with another tender kiss. "I promise I will, until I'm old and gray and you won't have anything to do with me."

"Well, a woman has got to have her limits." She said, hearing him chuckle again. "So get out of here already. I have to get to sleep."

"All right." He said, his last kiss falling on her cheek.

Her father went away, but not before he paused at her doorway. Mindy thought he might be about to say something to her, except she sensed that he wasn't looking in her direction. Instead, her father was looking across the hall to where the master bedroom was. Her mother must have been standing there. For a moment the two must have been watching each other.

Blake left. Mindy wondered if her mother might try to come into her room to fight with her. She left the bed and went to shut the door, and for good measure she locked it. She planned to go into the bathroom to clean herself up, but now that this option was closed to her she sought out her pajamas and wiped her thighs with those instead. She dropped the garment on the floor, for her mother to find the following morning, if she dared to step into Mindy's room while she was at school.

Then, she climbed into her bed and went to sleep.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH. OH, AND I LOVE YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS, TOO.

As usual, Mindy found herself grinning at her lover's message, as she stood out on the curb the next morning and waited for Shelly. She'd gotten dressed up in her Goth clothes again. Once school was out, she was hoping to go wherever the Goths went to shop for clothes, so she could buy even more outfits.

That familiar silver Audi soon pulled up. Even before Mindy started toward the passenger door, Shelly jumped out and rounded the front of her car.

"What's this all about?" Shelly asked, as Mindy's appearance was a complete shock. She'd gotten home late on Sunday night and had missed the entire Goth event.

"It's my new look." Mindy leaned her head to one side and twirled a few strands of her new black hair. "Do you like?"

Shelly took her darkly seductive beauty in, from her head down to her black sandals. She looked as overwhelmed as Mindy had ever seen her.

"God damn it, Mindy." Shelly said, right before she rushed her way onto the sidewalk and nearly knocked them both over.

Shelly's lips were frantic, as if they sought to devour this gorgeous new creature that Mindy had become. Her arms went around Mindy's middle and clutched her best friend tight. It took several moments before Mindy could even bring herself to answer that flood of kisses. Their lips were galaxies of stars, merging and causing planets to collide and to explode, and for suns to go supernova in monumental flashes of light, and for time itself to have no true meaning. All of existence, it seems, had been created for this specific moment in time to occur.

Shelly pulled away, but she found she couldn't let Mindy go. "Well, I guess I'm glad you told me to pick you up early. I mean, fuck, Mindy, you look beyond beautiful! On a scale of one to ten, you're at one thousand!"

"It's not just my new look, Shelly. It's my soul. This reaction that you just had, I did the same thing to my dad last night. It's like I've become something different now. I'm not Mindy any more. I think I'm a goddess now."

Shelly looked away, as if she couldn't even gaze at her friend's face for very long. "I don't know about what you just said, but I just creamed my pants." She chuckled. "I'm not kidding. I have to go back home and change."

"So, let's go." Mindy said. "We can pick up breakfast along the way. Even a goddess has to eat sometimes."

Shelly laughed, as she scurried back to the driver's side. "You're amazing. You're fucking amazing!"

Things at school were certainly odd that morning, Bethany considered, as she glanced at all the people around her. She could tell that the Random Public was as confused as she was. The crowd was dressed in their typical drab, conservative attire. At first they were making their way to their classes in the usual way. When they saw the spectacle, they too stopped what they were doing. They must have gotten the same portending feeling that Bethany had, that something strange and spectacular was about to happen. They all stopped and looked at the scene before them. Many of those people were chatting excitedly and taking pictures of the whole thing.

It was a weird thing to even describe. The Goths and the Stoners, and even some of the Emos, were all wearing either black or dark blue. They were all carrying roses in deep reds or other dark flowers. Each person carried only a single flower. A lot of them had surrounded Bethany and she couldn't understand why.