Hearts Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never was much a game when I played it." She gave a small sad smile as she adjusted her position. "I have just another question for you."

"Am I going to like it?" Dana chuckled nervously once more. He winced as the laugh escaped from his throat and clenched his fist at his side.

"What do you think happened to you last night?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it has something to do with the semen in your hair."

"I don't know." His stomach grumbled and the room began to feel hot. His throat grew tighter and his breath grew shallow and shaken at the mere idea of connecting the two.

"I'm not going to make you say it. But I think you know exactly what happened to you." She scratched her chin as she yawned again.

"Miss Woods." He didn't have anything to add. He didn't know anything he could have added to the conversation at hand. Her words, her gaze, had cut him down to his core. It had flayed any sense of deceit or concealment from his form. All of his secrets, all of his thoughts, were absolutely plain to see and he knew that she could. Every twinkle in those emerald eyes was just another secret she had robbed from his mind.

"You need to leave the academy, Dana."

"Miss?" Her words had torn away any confusion that remained in his mind. The fog of his anxious thoughts were shoved aside while he focused on her words. Leave? Why would she even suggest such a thing?

"I'm serious. You need to leave now. Do not go to your friends, your lover, or the other teachers. Do not pass Go. You need to get as far away from here as possible."

"I don't understand."

"Of course, you don't!" He recoiled at her sudden outburst allowing her words to echo off the wall and back to her. "Dana, I need you to trust me. Pack your bags and go back home."

"Miss, how do you know about my boyfriend?"

"Are you serious?" She scoffed. "How could I not? Everyone talks about you two. The students and the teachers. Whether it be your dates, your affectionate little giggles, or just the way you two hold hands in the hall. It's all over this school."

"Oh."

"Dana, you need to go!" She nearly shouted once more. "Just trust me please! Just go!"

"Miss," He knew the question he needed to ask. Her face was nearly red with passion and her eyes were wild. She was truly consumed by her own words. "What color are my eyes?"

Her face fell. All the passion, the fury, faded immediately as the twinkle in her eyes just vanished. Her back straightened and her eyes met his own.

"Your eyes are blue, Dana." She smiled.

"Goodbye, Miss Woods." He sighed standing up. "Thanks for the sheet."

"Dana, wait!" She shouted but he didn't dare turn back.

He clutched the sheet tighter around himself while he ascended back upstairs to the leftmost wing of the school.

Past the landing, past the door marking his entrance back his room's floor, and past the stairs upwards. He didn't have a single thought left in his skull. His mind was perfectly clear for the first time all day. If he were to seek any sort of answer to his predicament then he needed to go to the most knowledgeable person in all of Hearts Academy. The person who spent their ever day waiting on the needs of others and the person who always seemed to show up at the most random of times.

Mademoiselle Jolicoeur's office door was slightly ajar. The old wood decorated with shimmering stickers of flowers and cute animals frolicking amongst them. Mounted below the center of the door was a small little mailbox and a pad. "Questions, comments, or concerns? Let me help!" it read. There was only one sheet torn from the thick binding. There was apparently only one problem stuffed into that tiny brass mailbox.

He knocked gently on the door before slowly allowing the door to swing open. Mademoiselle Jolicoeur's office was decorated with bright pastel colors and big fluffy white chairs beside her desk. A green table with a collection of books sat nearby the door and various motivational posters decorated her wall. It reeked of the faux empathy and understanding that he had gotten from his high school counselors.

Mademoiselle was seated behind her own desk tucked into a corner. She was laying back in her desk chair with her eyes closed. A pair of white wires trailed down her chest and to her phone lying beside her and it seemed as if she had no idea he was even there. Dana stood in the room for a moment watching her. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be mouthing something to herself.

"Mademoiselle?" He spoke after a moment and she snapped forward and to attention.

"Monsieur!" She stammered yanking the earbuds free from her ears and folding her hands on the desk. "Please come in!"

"Sorry to bother you, Mademoiselle." He offered as he closed the door with a gentle tap from his foot.

"No bother! I was just very absorbed in some music. I'm so glad to see you however! And I love the toga!" Mademoiselle's smile was infectious and not in the way that made him want to smile. Instead, it filled his head with thoughts of revulsion and sick. He pressed down the urge to vomit all over the grey carpeted floor as he walked closer and closer towards her.

"It's a sheet Mademoiselle." His words were quiet and measured. He didn't know exactly how he was going to approach the topic at hand. How he was going to get what he needed from her. But he did know this: he needed to be the one to dictate the conversation. He had to be the one to act not react. That was the only way he would ever get anything from such a sugary-sweet person as her.

"A sheet? That's a very bold choice! I respect whatever you choose to don here. Freedom of expression is paramount at Hearts, you know."

"Thank you." Dana nodded. "I've been meaning to talk to you for quite some time."

"Well speak!" She smiled.

"Mademoiselle, I'm thinking of leaving the Academy."

"Oh no! Monsieur whatever could be so wrong that you would ask to leave?" Her smile faded and she snapped at once to attention. Her voice was not angry nor full of disappointment but rather in the simplistic whine of a doting caregiver.

"I have many reasons. Many, many, many reasons."

"I'm sorry to hear that!" She pouted. "Please take a seat and let's see what we can do to make you happier."

"I'd rather stand if that's ok."

"S-Sure." She nodded pulling open a drawer on her desk. "Can I offer you a drink?"

"Sure." He nodded. "I could use some water."

"That wasn't," She paused. "Okay, I should have some water in here." He watched her root around in her drawer until she pulled out a bottle of water.

"You weren't offering me, a student of your academy liquor, were you?" He crossed his arms.

"I was actually. You can act like that's such a horrid thing, but a little bit of alcohol wouldn't harm anyone." She placed the bottle down on the desk before sliding it forward towards him. Dana grabbed it and rolled it slowly around in his hands. The bottle was very warm to the touch. Just how long has it been sitting in her desk?

"I'm underage." He narrowed his eyes.

"In America." She chuckled. "The drinking age is eighteen here, Monsieur. But I know of you sneaking into the kitchens to drink sherry with Monsieur Cox."

"It," He cleared his throat. "It was wine, Mademoiselle."

"So it was." She smiled. "But now liquor is offered to you without the need of deceit and then it becomes an insult?"

"It's different." He had lost his advantage in their discussion. He was forced to respond to her advances rather than keep her on her toes.

"Is it? I'll have to take that into consideration next time." She smiled. "Now, let's talk about those reasons Monsieur."

"Fine." He nodded. "The gender and sexuality study. I believe it goes far beyond what is normal amongst a school."

"What is normal?" She leaned back in her chair pulling a small flask from her dresser. "Seems an oddly personal standard to enforce upon our institution."

"Yet," He grit his teeth. He knew this style of conversation all too well from his time here. "Here we are. Asking about my personal opinions and thoughts."

"That is true." She nodded. "So, your issues with the study?"

"They are far too personal, Mademoiselle."

"Well yes." She nodded raising the flask to her lips and taking a long sip. "It's a study after all and you are a subject. A voluntary one I might add."

"When I attended the class, the topic of my virginity came up in discussion. Vulgar, crass, and otherwise uncouth comments were made about my appearance. By both the students and Mademoiselle Leblanc. Mademoiselle Leblanc, who on two separate occasions, has forced herself on me in a sexual manner."

"I see." Another sip. "That would be troubling. I'll talk to Mademoiselle about her behavior. The students, however, is something I believe would come best from you."

"From me?" He rolled his eyes. "You're part of the school. You have far more authority."

"Authority isn't the solution here. It's empathy among your classmates. Classmates, might I add, who speak their second language for you."

"For me?" He scratched his chin. "You mean English?"

"I do. I will speak to the class of Hearts on an individual basis and reprimand those who caused you such distress. Everyone is more than happy to acclimate to you, Monsieur. But you do not assimilate like you should into our culture. I do not wish you to leave or to think badly of us but I do think the blame does not rest solely on our shoulders."

He tore the cap off the bottle before chugging nearly half the bottle to keep from screaming at her. His fault? What sort of asinine thinking was that?

"I see." Dana felt the water dribbling down his chin. Just a two-word answer for her insane reasoning. All that he could say back without reaching across the desk and throttling her.

"I can see how much this would trouble you Dana. Rest assured that I will help you in fixing what I can."

"I still have more grievances." He narrowed his eyes. "Much more."

"Are they related back to the study?"

"Yes, it's the entire thing."

"I don't know what Mademoiselle Leblanc was doing but I will have a talk with her about your troubles with her teaching methods."

"Just a talk?"

"Just a talk. What else would you want?" She took a much longer sip this time.

"Something else! I don't know." He groaned. "It just seems so passive?"

"Passive? Dana, I promise to do everything in my power to help. I can't do much else than that." She sighed placing down the flask.

"Thank you, Mademoiselle." He sighed in relief. "I'll return back to my room and get dressed."

"That is a smart idea." She smiled standing up from her chair. She stretched out her arms with a loud high-pitched yawn. "I'll walk you to your room."

"Tha-"He coughed loudly. "Excuse me."

He felt something burning in the back of his throat, his eyes began to water, and he coughed once more into his hands. He felt something wet and slimy between his fingers before falling to one knee on the floor of her office.

"Monsieur?" Her voice was full of panic and surprise. He opened his hand to see a disgusting reddish blob between his fingers. Before he could open his mouth, he coughed once more before falling completely prone and watching the world grow dim around him.

"DANA!" She screamed and the world ceased to be.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

In the darkened skies, amongst the glow of the celestial bodies, there was a strange sight on that fateful night. As if freed from the invisible threads that guided him across the earthly stage, Dana Morgan floated weightlessly in the air cloaked only in the slivery rays of the moon. Beneath his feet lay a labyrinthian field of jagged cracked glistening obsidian from which tongues of burning hot magma occasionally flickered through the cracks. Though the world was coated in the haze of fiery heat Dana felt none of it. Instead, he felt nothing but the cool evening air of the sky above. The ground shook, heaved, and roared out at once as it splintered further and further. From the newly forged chasm a single structure slowly rose from its depths until the earth stood still once more. Shrouded in the red glow of the ground beneath it, Hearts Academy stood before him.

He recognized its form from the high towers to the bountiful gardens. He had seen it before but never with such malevolence. The school's crest lay emblazoned in gold on top of the gazebo in the center of the school. But the letter danced and squirmed to their own silent song. His eyes tried to adjust, his mind tried to translate, but there was nothing but nonsense before him. Then he realized what this all meant.

Dana was dreaming once again.

That single thought was all it took as the academy turned until he could see two shadows dancing at the top of one of its towers. As he fixed his gaze upon them in curiosity, the world began to turn dark around him. Until, he was inside the room and back in his place.

Before him, Warren's lithe body was coated in a thin veneer of his own sweat. His hands ran through his lover's hair and they embraced once again into a tight hug. Dana rested his chin on Warren's shoulder while he moaned and writhed in pure delight beneath him. Warren did not allow him to do any of the physical work. Any time he would try to move or take control his lover would simply giggle and push down further on him in a strange yet effective method of keeping him pinned down. Warren's control of his lower body was astounding. With each motion, he deliberately took Dana's love even deeper inside him. He knew each and every muscle in his warm tunnel and how to manipulate them to almost milk the semen from Dana with each thrust.

Dana, on the other hand, was going mad with pleasure.

It was a sweet madness that gripped his body. Not something that created anxiety, anger, or fear deep within the core of his being. But of a warm comforting haze that spread like a gentle all-encompassing embrace. Heat was the beautiful wonderous feeling that spread from the soles of his feet to the very tip of his member. Each thrust brought the temperature just a little bit higher. His lover's body trembled as he cried out once more. Warren's own tool stood hard pointing directly up. Throughout their entire act, Warren had never reached to pleasure himself. Yet Dana began to feel an odd convulsions as Warren trembled in his hands, his cheeks flush and his toes curling in delight. The convulsions came to ahead with the heat among his body. He watched as Warren's cock dribbled out a steady stream of a milky white cum as Dana's own exploded within him for the second time. The heat built until he felt as if fire coursed through his own body. But it did not fade as he felt the semen fill up Warren's insides. Instead, it just built. It just kept growing hotter.

He screamed as he shoved Warren off of his lap. There was nothing else on his mind than the simple act in front of him. He would breed his boyfriend until the small sun that began to form inside of his chest would vanish. That burning star that seemed only to be powered by something purely ancient and primal.

A small squeal escaped from Warren's lips as he mounted him like some sort of wild beast. He shoved the beautiful boy's face into the hard floor as he lined up his throbbing cock and slammed it back into him without a second thought. A loud smack of flesh filled the room as the fatty flesh of Warren's perfectly toned ass rippled with force. He withdrew his entire length immediately before slamming it back in.

"Dana!" Warren's voice was both panicked and filled with delight. But Dana's voice did not answer him. Instead, he fucked him. With each passionate thrust, Warren's body became pushed further and further into the floor. The star inside his chest burned even hotter and his mind became enveloped in the heat and haze until he could feel nothing else. He could only feel one single thing.

He needed to fuck.

He thrust again, again, and again into his squealing lover. With a stamina that did not befit the lithe artist, he kept at it. The only song of their love became the sound of his hips meeting his lover's ass and Warren's high-pitched cries of passion. The fire built from the soles of his feet, to the tip of his cock, and to the very depths of his mind and he felt the star exploded into a burning supernova that caused tears to form in his eyes and his body to convulse and twitch.

Then the heat died down into a warm embrace once more. Then it vanished from his body as he panted for breath. Dana withdrew finally from Warren and fell backwards with exhaustion.

"Dana..." Warren cried out. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"I-" He licked his lips. Before the cool could even settle in, the fire reignited back into him. The soft velvety touch of his tongue against his smooth skin sent shocks down his very spine. He stumbled to his feet grasping at his throat.

Each breath was like swallowing a handful of ice on a hot summer day. He could feel it flowing down and through him. With each gasp, the heat faded and then flared once again. He couldn't think. He couldn't move two steps as his legs trembled beneath him.

"Dana?"

"It feels so good." He spoke, the words allowing more cold air to fill his mouth and throat.

"What does?" Warren panted slowly leaning off the floor.

"Everything." Dana laughed. Every note of his laughter filled him with indescribable ecstasy. "God, I love everything! I need everything!"

"Come back down here Dana." Warren smiled. "And I'll give you the world."

Dana didn't want the world though. He wanted to fuck it. He wanted to feel everything for the first time once again and he knew one place he could go to get it.

The heat began to build once more.

--

In an instant, there was no heat. There was no Warren Cox. There was no tower at the tip of Hearts Academy, there was no silvery moonlight, and there was no more hard wood underneath his bare feet. Instead, there was only the bright light of the afternoon sun, a soft cot underneath his body, and small blanket wrapped around him. The room was unknown to him even after his many travels of Hearts Academy's grounds. It was large square sterile-looking room that was decorated with both cots and nightstands in a uniform fashion. A window spanned the wall that overlooked the vast emerald countryside.

His body was heavy. Perhaps the heaviest it ever felt as if his chest was weighed down by a large thick stone. Dana could not seem to even lift his arms and even his eyes felt the weight of his body. What had happened? He had spoken to Mademoiselle and then...

There was nothing in his memory after that. Just a splitting headache and the vision of a darkening room and the dream...

Dana stirred in bed struggling against the tightness of the tucked-in blankets as he blinked the sands of sleep away from his eyes. Though the heat was gone, he still remembered it clearly. He remembered how primal and crazed his actions had been. He could only feel the fire, the lust bubbling in his core, and the screams of ecstasy of Warren. A slow rhythm of their flesh still playing on repeat in his mind.

He squeezed his eyes closed but it only amplified it.

"I'll give you the world." Warren's sickening sweet voice echoed in his ears.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

He gripped the sides of his head as he squeezed his eyes even further closed.

SMACK. SMACK. THWACK. SMACK. SMACK.

He covered his ears as he kicked wildly in bed. He could only hear it now. Everything else just fading away.

A wave of cold sweat rushed over him as he effortlessly tossed the invisible stone on the chest and lurched upwards.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He screamed grabbing the pillow behind him and tossing it away with no care of where it went. He thrashed wildly in the cot until he fell with a hard crash to the floor. Even in the blackness of his lack of sight he could still only see the picture of that night before him.