Hearts & Flowers, That's for Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex felt the tension in Jason's shoulders and wondered what the younger man was thinking about. He ran his hands over Jason's back as he brushed his lips lightly against his. Jason lifted his eyes but the heat was gone, instead it was replaced with fear. Alex looked at him, "what's wrong baby?" he asked softly running his hand over Jason's face.

Jason lowered his eyes and pulled back a little. Alex wanted to tighten his arms, but instead he relaxed his arms and let Jason slip from his arms. He watched him walk over to the bed, his back to him. "I'm sure you have been with a lot of guys." Jason said, his shoulders slumping, as he kept his back to Alex.

Alex looked at him, trying to figure out what was going on, things had been going so well. "I wouldn't say a lot, but yeah, I've been with a few." He said trying to make a joke out of it.

Jason turned fearful eyes towards him. "I've never..." he stopped and looked down as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Alex stared at him for a minute, then smiled and moved over to him. Kneeling in front of him and cupping Jason's face once more. "Are you afraid you won't be able to pleasure me?" He asked softly.

Jason slowly lifted his eyes and nodded, lowering his eyes once more. Alex sighed, and leaned up, brushing his lips over Jason's forehead. "Baby, if I didn't want you, I wouldn't be here." Jason looked at him, afraid to hope. Alex smiled at him, "remember, I was a virgin once to, but a good man showed me that you don't have to be the best lover in the world to bring your partner pleasure, you just have to want to bring them pleasure. That is all it takes."

Jason slowly felt the tension leave his body, but it couldn't completely leave his eyes. "I want to, but, I don't..."

He was silenced as Alex put his finger over his lips; he looked at Alex in surprise. "Stop!" the older man said with a soft growl in his voice. "If I didn't think I could get pleasure from being with you, I wouldn't be here. You may be new to making love, but that's okay, I want you Jason. More than I have ever wanted anyone else, so stop worrying and just let yourself feel. That is what making love is all about. Okay?"

The fear left Jason's eyes and he smiled and kissed Alex's finger. Alex chuckled and took his finger away. "That's my boy."

Jason smiled again, "I want to taste you." He said softly, blushing slightly.

Alex smiled and kissed him quickly. "I can handle that."

He moved up onto the bed and lay down kind of in the middle, so his head was resting on the pillows. Jason moved to his knees beside him and just let his eyes move over Alex's body. When he got to the older man's cock, he licked his lips. "Like what you see?" Alex asked huskily.

Jason looked at him and smiled, "Oh yeah."

Alex grinned and put his hands behind his head. "I'm all yours baby, do what you want." His eyes twinkled.

Jason's eyes widened, "really?"

Alex nodded as he locked his fingers together behind his head. "As long as it doesn't hurt, I'm willing to let you do whatever you want to me."

Jason let his eyes drift over Alex's body again, he could do whatever he wanted to Alex and as long as it didn't hurt, the older man didn't care. Jason felt like he had just sat down in front of a feast and had no idea where to start. He finally moved so he was straddling Alex's hips and Alex bucked beneath him making him moan. Alex grinned, "I never said I would play fair."

Jason chuckled and moved down a little so he was laying more on Alex's legs. Alex pretended to pout and Jason laughed, "Neither did I."

Alex arched an eyebrow and looked at him for a second, then his eyes fluttered closed as Jason leaned down and started running his tongue over the side of the other man's neck. Alex tipped his head to the side as Jason licked at the tender flesh then took it gently between his teeth, growling softly in his throat. Alex moaned and kept his hands locked tight behind his head, as Jason got a better hold and started sucking at the skin.

Alex moaned as he felt Jason's teeth grazing his skin while he sucked. He had always loved it when his lovers marked him and the way Jason was going at him, he knew it wouldn't fade after just a day or two. He fought to keep his hands locked behind his head but it took a lot of willpower. When Jason finally lifted his head, he smiled at the cherry red mark he had left on the other man's neck. Alex opened his eyes and looked at him. Jason leaned down and kissed him softly then started moving down over Alex's chest.

He ran his tongue and lips all over the other man's chest, nipping gently at the tender skin and felt Alex shiver and move beneath him. He lifted his eyes and saw that Alex still had his eyes closed and he could see the tension in his arms as he tried not to move them. Jason felt a shiver go through his own body; he was actually giving Alex pleasure. He liked that and continued the slow torture. He moved his lips slowly over the other man's nipple, flicking it quickly with his tongue. Alex cried out and arched beneath him for a second before he settled back down.

Jason waited until Alex was once again lying against the bed, then he took Alex's nipple between his lips, sucking hard at it. Alex moaned, his fingers digging into one another as he fought not to touch Jason. He wanted the younger man to be comfortable with playing with him and he knew if he touched him he would throw him on the bed and attack that hot body, but at the same time, Jason's attentions were making his so hard and hot, that he wasn't sure how much more he could take. He felt Jason's lips pulling at his nipple and arched beneath him once more. His eyes were squeezed shut and he couldn't stop his body from writhing on the bed. His cock was hard and leaking and Jason hadn't even touched him there yet. "P...Please..." he begged softly.

Jason lifted his head and looked at him. "Please what?"

Alex's eyes were glazed with heat. "Please, play with my cock. Suck it, jerk it, I don't care, just play with it. I can't handle much more." Jason could see how hard he was fighting to keep his hands behind his head and smiled. He never thought he could drive anyone to that point, let alone Alex.

He thought about teasing him some more, there was so much he wanted to do, but the look in Alex's eyes, made his cock start to harden. Alex wanted him and he wanted him back. He swallowed hard at the look of intense heat in the man's eyes and scooted down so he was kneeling between Alex's legs. Alex let his legs fall open even further as he watched Jason. When Jason reached out and wrapped his hand around his cock, Alex cried out and jerked up with his hips as he closed his eyes once more.

Jason let Alex fuck himself against his hand for a minute, watching the way the man's hips rocked up and down as he tightened and loosened his grip. But as he saw Alex dripping precum, he lowered his head and licked at it. He closed his eyes as he savored the taste. Like his cum, Alex's was salty but there was a hint of sweetness too. Alex was panting and holding his fingers so tight together they were actually starting to hurt. "Take me in your mouth baby, please." He cried hoarsely.

Jason didn't hesitate; he just opened his mouth and swallowed the head of Alex's cock. Alex gave a hoarse moan and jerked up with his hips once more, burying more of his cock in the younger mans' mouth. Jason's eyes widened as he felt the head of Alex's cock press against his throat. He swallowed automatically and his eyes widened even more as he felt Alex's cock slide into his throat. "Oh my fucking god." Alex cried as he gave up on holding his hands behind his head. He tangled his fingers in Jason's hair and held the younger man braced against him as he started fucking Jason's throat.

Jason panicked at first, feeling Alex's cock sliding in and out of his throat and pushed on Alex's legs trying to lift his head but Alex just held him tight against him. When Jason realized he could still breathe through his nose, he relaxed and realized Alex's cock was actually moving smoother. He let Alex fuck his throat for another minute then grabbed at the other man's hand until Alex loosened his grip. He was able to lift his head and turned his eyes to look at the older man. "S...Sorry, I couldn't help it." Alex panted his eyes so dark they looked black.

Jason tried to smile but it was hard with a cock lodged in his mouth, so he just shrugged and wrapped his hand around the base of Alex's cock so he didn't strangle him again. Then he started moving his head up and down, letting Alex's cock move over his tongue as he tightened his lips around him. Alex whimpered and dug his fingers into the blanket so he didn't grab Jason's head again as he jerked beneath him. "Ugh, fuck, god that feels fantastic." He cried.

Jason moaned as his body tightened from Alex's words. He tightened his lips, moving his tongue over the hard flesh as he moved his head up and down faster. Alex screamed and bucked beneath him harder as he clawed at the blanket beneath him. His head was rocking back and forth on the pillow as he panted hard. "Ugh, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." He cried.

Jason turned his eyes towards Alex, afraid somehow he had hurt him. Alex met his gaze with glazed eyes. "I can't hold back much longer." He panted still jerking with his hips.

Jason's eyes widened as he realized what that meant, Alex was getting close to cumming. He had a choice of continuing to suck him and swallow the older man's cum or pull off and finish him with his hand. Alex suddenly squeezed his eyes shut and tipped his head back as he cried out. "Jason, oh god, I'm going to cum." He cried clawing at the blanket.

While Jason had been contemplating what to do, he hadn't realized he was actually sucking harder on Alex's cock, his lips tightening even more. He had a split second to decide and drove his mouth down harder, when suddenly the first shot, hit the back of his throat. He didn't know what to do and more cum shot into his mouth before he finally swallowed as fast as he could.

When Alex's shooting dropped to a dribble and Alex slumped against the bed, fighting to catch his breath, Jason held the last little bit in his mouth, savoring it before he finally swallowed it and licked at the tip of Alex's cock. Alex gave a strangled cry and pulled on Jason's shoulder. "God, no more, please." He sighed pulling until Jason let his cock slip from between his lips.

Jason sat back on his knees looking at the older man. Then he said the first thing that popped into his head. "You taste good."

Alex still had his eyes closed and a laugh tore from his lips as he opened his eyes and looked at Jason. "Thanks, I think."

Suddenly Alex clutched at his stomach as he started laughing harder. Jason didn't know what he had said that was so funny, but he started laughing and before long, they were both laying back on the bed just laughing. When he finally got his breath, Alex shifted so he was lying next to Jason. Jason stopped laughing and just stared up into Alex's eyes. "You're incredible, you know that?" he said softly kissing Jason's lips.

Jason just shook his head, his voice caught in his throat as he stared at the other man. Alex nodded and brushed his fingers against Jason's cheek and throat. Jason closed his eyes and shivered at the light touch. When Alex moved his hand to the other man's shoulder and gently squeezed it, he opened his eyes. "I really want to make love to you, but I'm spent. I don't think I can get it up again." He leaned down and brushed his nose against Jason's. "Is it okay if I stay the night?"

Jason just stared at him, unsure how to say what was going through his head. Finally he just nodded and Alex smiled. "Cool." Alex kissed him once more then slid off the bed. Jason watched him, "where's the bathroom?" Jason pointed in the direction and Alex smiled once more. "I'll be right back." He headed for the door and Jason was sure he put more sway in his hips then was really necessary.

Jason watched him until he closed the door behind him, and then rested his head back against the bed, just staring at the ceiling. He had no idea how tonight had turned out so great. Earlier, he had been miserable, watching his sister marry the man of her dreams. Now he had the man of his dreams not only in his house, but wanting to spend the night. He pinched his arm to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but even the pain from that couldn't quite convince him he was awake.

Chapter 3

Jason felt the sun from the open window pressing against his closed eyelids and slowly opened his eyes. For a second he was disoriented, he knew he was in his bed, but there was a heavy arm and leg thrown over him, and a warm body pressed up against his back. He stretched a touch to be able to see the clock on the nightstand and felt Alex shift in his sleep and press even closer to him. He felt the other man's cock wedged between his ass cheeks and the night before flooded through his mind.

He remembered the wedding, how miserable he had been. Then he remembered going out on the deck and feeling like a loser. Then Alex had come out, he closed his eyes as he remembered how Alex had kissed him on the deck and felt his cock start to harden. He remembered the ride on the motorcycle to here and what happened afterwards. He wiggled a little as the night before played through his mind and he felt Alex's hand drift down over his stomach until he was able to wrap his fingers around Jason's cock. Jason whimpered as Alex kissed and licked the back of his neck. "Morning baby, what has you so hot this morning?" he asked softly running his lips over Jason's neck as he slowly stroked him.

Jason shivered at Alex's words, and then rolled over so they were facing each other. Alex's hair was tangled around his face and Jason reached out and brushed it back, as he bucked against Alex's hand. "You," he said softly staring into Alex's eyes.

Alex let go of his cock and smiled. "I was hoping you would say that." Before Jason could react, Alex pushed him onto his back, and covered him with his body as he found Jason's lips with his. He kissed him gently at first then harder as he rubbed their bodies together. Jason whimpered against his lips and wrapped his arms around Alex's back as he moved against him.

Alex slowly pulled his head back and looked down at Jason. "God I want to be inside you so bad, but I didn't think to get any condoms."

Jason blushed and tipped his head towards the far nightstand. "There are some in the top drawer."

Alex looked at him curiously for a minute then stretched over and reached in the drawer. He pulled out one of the foil packets and then moved over Jason once more. "I thought you've never..."

Jason shrugged, "just figured be prepared in case it ever happened."

Alex smiled as he sat back on Jason's legs and opened the packet. "Being prepared, I like that in a guy."

Jason blushed and looked down, Alex laughed. "I love that I can actually make you blush." That just made Jason blush even harder. Alex just chuckled and moved down between the other man's legs, pushing Jason's legs up against his chest. "Hold your legs." He said.

Jason did as he was told and Alex rubbed his finger lightly against Jason's asshole. His ass opened and the tip pressed in but when he tried to press farther, Jason winced. Alex looked up at him. "You've never put anything up here have you?"

Jason blushed yet again, and shook his head. Alex just shook his head and pulled his finger loose. "Well you have condoms; did you think to buy lube too?"

Again Jason nodded at the nightstand. Alex opened the drawer wider this time and found a bottle of lube. It had been opened but not much was used out of it. He just shook his head as he closed the drawer and moved back in front of Jason. "I sure have a lot to teach you." He said more to himself then to the other man as he squirted some of the liquid on his finger.

Once again Jason shivered, that was the second time Alex made it sound like this was going to be an ongoing thing. He opened his mouth to ask if that was the case, but just then, Alex pressed his finger inside him and Jason's eyes rolled up into his head as he moaned. "Yeah, that's better," Alex said pressing his finger up to the last knuckle and working it a bit inside him before pulling it back. Jason moaned and dug his nails into his legs as he wiggled his butt.

Alex worked his finger in and out a few times, feeling Jason's ass loosening around him. Then he pulled it free and squirted more lube on his fingers. This time he pressed two fingers inside the younger man. It was a bit tighter, but he worked at it until he was able to move them in and out as easily as with just one. Jason was moaning and tossing his head back and forth against the pillows as he clung to his legs. By the time Alex had three fingers inside him, he wanted more than just fingers. "Alex, fuck me." He cried then opened his eyes and looked at the other man. He couldn't believe he had just said that.

Alex stopped pressing his fingers into Jason and just looked at him in surprise for a second. Then his eyes softened and he smiled. "You're wish is my command." He pulled his fingers free, wiping them on the blanket and squirted some of the lube on the tip of his cock. He rubbed it all over his cock, and then moved over Jason until his chest was pressing against the other man's legs. He pressed the tip of his cock against Jason's hole, but didn't press inside. "You sure this is what you want?" Alex asked holding himself up on his arms.

In answer, Jason lifted up with his hips. Alex smiled and didn't ask again. Instead he slowly pressed forward with his hips and felt the head of his cock press against Jason's ass. It took a little coaxing, Jason wasn't quite open enough, but after a few tries, Alex felt the head of his cock slide inside.

Jason moaned and tipped his head back as he felt Alex's cock penetrate him. Alex gritted his teeth, forcing himself to move slowly, as he continued pressing into the man beneath him. Jason felt him pressing deeper inside him and wiggled his butt as he moaned. He put his hands on Alex's shoulders and just rested them there as he looked up into his eyes. He could see the strain in Alex's eyes and lifted his ass, giving the older man a better angle. His cock slid further inside Jason and both men cried out as they felt Alex's balls hit against Jason's ass. "Oh my god," Jason sighed reaching between them and feeling where Alex was lodged inside him.

"You're telling me," Alex said softly.

Jason looked up and saw Alex's eyes wide with shock. He suddenly got nervous. "What is it?"

Alex looked down between them, where Jason was still touching where they were lodged together. He shook his head then looked at Jason. "You have all of me..."

Jason looked up at him curiously and ran his fingers over Alex's pubic hair. "Yeah, I can feel that."

Alex shook his head again, "no, you don't understand. No one has ever taken all of me the first time. It always takes me working inside them to get them open enough to take all of me."

Now it was Jason's turn to look surprised, he knew Alex was bigger than he was, but he hadn't thought anything of it. He had nothing to compare it to. "No one?" he asked still running his fingers over Alex.

Alex shook his head and slowly pulled back on his hips. Jason let his fingers move over Alex's cock as it left his body and he moaned as he closed his eyes. Alex pulled about halfway out then started pressing forward once more. Jason whimpered as he felt Alex pressing into him again and moved his hands up to rest against the other man's hips. "God that feels good," he sighed as Alex slowly started moving inside him.

Alex smiled but it was strained. "You have no idea," he sighed through his teeth as he forced himself to move slowly.