Hearts of Malice Ch. 05

Story Info
Elisa is confronted to brutal truths, her world crumbling.
9.5k words
4.47
2.6k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers

Chapter 5: The Enemy of my Enemy

--------------------

"Take my fucking load, you royal whore!"

Zahira was standing in the privacy of her bedroom, her bare body sporting a thin sheen of sweat. Her head was thrown backward, her dark nipples almost painfully hard and her mouth wide open in wordless delight.

Princess Sofia was kneeling underneath the exotic woman, a ravishing and expensive dress hiding the wonders of her body. One of her hands had disappeared within her clothes and was now furiously flicking her engorged clitoris and teasing her eager pussy lips. Sofia's mouth was stretched around Zahira's massive cock which was presently buried as far as it could go inside Sofia's throat.

With her hands firmly holding the Princess' head, Zahira moved Sofia's head up and down on her cock as hard as she could, using the Princess' throat as nothing more but a warm fleshlight for her to satisfy her needs. Zahira deliriously groaned everytime that Sofia's face hit her crotch, the Princess' nose tickled by Zahira's trimmed pubic hair.

Despite the sheer violence with which her throat was plundered, Sofia's hand that was caressing her overflowing pussy never stopped. The Princess was getting lightheaded, not only from the brutal facefuck, but also from her own repeated masochistic orgasms. Sofia's

eyelids flickered in rhythm with the rapid movements of her head, her eyes rolling behind them.

But one of the frenzied back and forth was the last. Using the whole strength of her muscular arms, Zahira kept Sofia's face pressed against her skin and let out an orgasmic moan as she delivered her torrential load of thick semen straight into the Princess' stomach.

Sofia wrapped her free hand around her bulging throat, feeling the massive intruder twitch as it shot ropes after ropes of sticky cum. The Princess was quite glad that Zahira had come this far down past her taste buds, as the salty and gooey taste of semen was the only thing she disliked about oral intercourses. On her knees and with a cock thoroughly filling her mouth and throat, Sofia patiently waited for her bodyguard's orgasm to end.

And finally, whole minutes after Zahira's cock had shot its last spurt of baby batter, Zahira slowly pulled her cock out, the fleshy walls of Sofia's throat desperately clinging to Zahira's meat pole. When her softening cock finally exited Sofia's mouth with a wet pop, Zahira let go of Sofia's head and, without a single glance at the kneeling Princess, she reached for her bed and laid on it, catching her breath.

Stretching her sore neck, Sofia rose to her feet and sat in front of the dressing table that Zahira had installed in her room just for the Princess. Leaning forward, Sofia checked her face and its ruined makeup in the mirror, then pulled a vanity case from one of the drawers. Sighing, the Princess began to lay everything she was going to need to make her appearance decent again on the table.

"When you are Queen, will I still have a job?"

Sofia craned her neck to look at her bodyguard who was casually laying down on her bed, still completely naked and her flaccid cock drenched in saliva and cum. "I don't see why not. I am satisfied by your services. You'll probably have to settle on a gold coin payment, though."

Zahira chuckled and Sofia refocused on her reflection and her makeup. "Speaking of, we are going to act in the coming days. When the time comes, a message will reach you. You'll have to drop everything and come to the castle."

"Will I have to sneak in? Stealth isn't exactly my forte."

"No. My men will let you in. You should have no troubles reaching me, but if need be, slaughter all who stand in your path."

"I will, Princess. But... "Zahira hesitated, scratching her head. "I don't see what I could do that a small army of guards couldn't."

Sofia laughed, her crystal clear outburst echoing in Zahira's small room. The Princess spun around in the chair to face her bodyguard. "You don't?" She asked with a mysterious smile. "Don't worry, your talents most likely won't be needed. If everything goes right, no blood will be shed." The Princess paused to think about her own statement. "Well... Almost no blood."

The Princess once more returned her attention to the mirror, but instead of doing her makeup, she observed Zahira's reflection approaching her from behind. Soon, Zahira was standing right behind Sofia, towering above the sitting Princess. One of the foreign woman's hands began groping Sofia's small breasts while the other wrapped itself around Sofia's throat.

"If our time together comes to an end, I think I want an advance on my final payment."

"Do you ever think of something that's not sex?"

"Says the Princess who sells her own body to save a few coins." Zahira mocked.

Sofia rolled her eyes. "You know that's not--"

The Princess' sentence was abruptly interrupted as Zahira lifted Sofia off her chair by the throat, choking the Princess in the process. The Princess was roughly thrown and she landed belly first on Zahira's questionably comfortable mattress. The bed creaked as Zahira climbed behind the Princess.

"Don't make a mess. I have to return to the castle soon." Sofia merely asked, hiding her eagerness to be roughly manhandled.

Zahira lifted Sofia's dress above her shapely butt, exposing her bare crotch. For practical reasons, Sofia had stopped wearing underwear when she expected to deal with Zahira's ravenous anger.

"Don't worry, my Queen, I'll make sure to dump my load as far as possible in your bowels."

A delightful shiver spread through Sofia's body, and it was only partially caused by her sphincter being forced open by the tip of Zahira's cock. A triumphant smile stretched Sofia's lips as the word queen echoed in her mind, but her mouth was soon forced open by a wanton moan. Zahira had begun earnestly fucking the Princess' asshole, using the whole weight of her body to shove her cock as deep and as hard as she could withing Sofia's squirming body.

As Zahira firmly shoved Sofia's head against the mattress, the Princess dreamt of a future where all would be calling her Queen.

--------------------

Late at night, Elisa was sitting on the edge of her bedroom's window with her legs dangling above thin air. Coming from within the room behind her, the snores of a deeply sleeping Loretta could be heard. Elisa stared intensely at the full moon that shone upon the castle. Her right arm was outstretched and her hand wide open, small purple flames chaotically swirling around Elisa's bare limb.

"I thought that the centuries would quell the fires of our hatred, Gaelach. I really did." Urilesh said softly, her words addressed to the moon itself.

Urilesh held her flame-wreathed hand in front of her face, hiding the moon from her sight. Then she slowly closed her hand in a fist, as if she tried to grab the moon out of the sky. When she reopened her hand and moved it away, the moon was obviously still there, shining upon Urilesh.

"But that was foolish." Urilesh frowned in disgust. "Not even time can mend the rift between us."

Urilesh paused as she heard a noise coming from the room. Leaning backward, she stuck her head back in the bedroom. Loretta had changed position and was now sleeping sprawled like a starfish on Elisa's bed. Urilesh let out a quiet chuckle before refocusing on the sky above her.

"But your passive scheming will only get you so far, Gaelach. When your champions are lying dead at my feet, will you join the fray? Or will you obey your sacrosanct rule and let me have my victory?"

A gust of wind blew on Urilesh and she shivered, the summer's night too chilly for the Princess' thin nightgown. Nimble and silent like a cat, Urilesh jumped back in the bedroom. Before closing the window, she defiantly smirked at the moon.

--------------------

Loretta was sitting cross-legged on her bed, her sword laying on her lap. Outside, the sun hadn't risen yet, the night's peacefulness not yet replaced by the day's hustle and bustle. The knightess was an early bird, but Elisa was definitely not. As such, Loretta always had a few hours for herself until her duties toward the princess started.

"O, Holy Moon, Mother of All! Shine upon my blade and give me the strength to vanquish my enemy!"

Despite Loretta's fervent prayer, nothing happened. The battle-hardened metal of her blade stayed light gray and nothing disturbed the stillness of Loretta's room. Sighing, the knightess hilted her sword back in its sheath and let it rest against the edge of the bed.

Loretta tightly joined her hands together and closed her eyes. "O Holy Moon, I-I know that I've never been your most devout follower, far from it. But in your boundless mercy you still answered my desperate plea. You gave me the strength to save the Princess' life. I do not know what I did to deserve such blessing, but I'll forever be in your debt."

Opening her eyes, the knightess rose to her feet and approached the wide open window. Despite the moon not being visible anymore and the sun poking through the mountains in the east, she gazed at the sky, hoping that her prayer would be better heard this way.

"I'll spend the rest of my life living for your precepts, and fighting for them if I must. But..." Loretta rubbed the back of her neck, wondering if it was blasphemous to ask something of a god. "But I beg of you, O Holy Moon, shall Elisa ever be in danger again, lend me your strength to protect her once again."

A single tear rolled down Loretta's cheek and the knightess swiftly dried it out. "She is... everything..." As it often did when she tried to voice her feelings, Loretta's throat tightened. With her words stuck, the knightess simply shook her head, a subtle smile on her lips. Leaning against the windowsill, Loretta watched the sun rise above the mountains in silence.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." A gentle man's voice suddenly said.

Loretta's head snapped toward the voice, and her eyes fell on a tall man with white hair and a perfectly groomed goatee. He was wearing elegants clothes emblazoned with the Holy Moon and an empty sword sheath was resting on his hip. The knightess hurriedly dropped to one knee and bowed her head in reverence.

"Sir Reinhold! Please forgive my appearance, I did not expect any guests!"

The leader of the Order of the Holy Moon smiled amiably and gestured to Loretta to stand up. "I am the one who should be apologizing. It is terribly rude to come here unannounced and this early, but I happened to be in the castle and I was dying to speak with you, Loretta."

Loretta slowly rose to her feet, furrowing her brows and cocking her head. "With me Sir?"

"The report of your last mission sent the Order in quite a turmoil, you know?"

The knightess couldn't hold the gaze of the leader of her Order anymore. She lowered her eyes in a mix of shame and apprehension.

"Yes... My weakness and defeat reflects badly on the whole Order, I know..."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Loretta. Nothing could have prepared you to face that opponent. And in the end, you triumphed. No, what happened didn't prompt my visit. It was a word that you used. A name."

"Urilesh." Both Loretta and Sir Reinhold spat that name at the same time.

"I obviously don't read all the reports myself. When it has been reported to me that you very specifically used this name, I was curious and cautious. Surely it couldn't have been her. But then I read your report, which was quite detailed if a bit fuzzy on some events."

Loretta gulped, hoping that Reinhold wouldn't push the subject of what had happened that night, as she wasn't sure she could convincingly lie to Sir Reinhold's sharp blue eyes. When he continued on another subject, a wave of relief washed over the knightess.

"You mentioned that 'Urilesh' often snapped her fingers, and you reasonably assumed that she did so to use her powers. But you see, Urilesh doesn't need to do that to use her forsaken magic. But then why does she do it you may ask."

Loretta said nothing. Truthfully, she cared very little why the creature that had turned her into a freak and forced her to rape the virginity out of the Princess did or did not snapped her fingers. Thankfully, Reinhold wasn't expecting an answer.

"She does it because everything is a game to her. Everything is a show and she is the lead in it. She likes to toy with her opponents, teasing them with flamboyant yet inefficient moves until she grows bored. I've seen it first hand. Yes, I'm convinced, the creature you fought was indeed Urilesh the Traitor."

Loretta furrowed her brows, surprised by the intimate knowledge Sir Reinhold appeared to have on Urilesh. She found herself slowly becoming angry as she understood that the Order knew about the existence of such a monster and yet didn't bother to inform her, or anyone else.

"If the Princess can spare you for a while, there is something I need to show you and much more I need to tell you."

--------------------

Reinhold was walking down a damp hallway somewhere deep within the bowels of Kaedon's Castle, Loretta on his tail. They both carried an oil lantern that produced the only light that lit the gloomy tunnel. The duo had passed through a series of discreet doors and tucked stairways until they had reached a part of the castle that seemed long forgotten and abandoned.

"I've never been there. I didn't even know that the castle extended that far below ground." Loretta let out, extending an arm to touch the cold, wet wall made of darkened stones.

"I would have been surprised if it had been otherwise. The foundations of the castle are old, very old, and only a select few are aware of the existence of this place." Reinhold didn't even slow down as he spoke.

"And I'm now one of them." Loretta's affirmation was also an unsaid question.

"You indeed are." Reinhold suddenly stopped and faced Loretta. The distracted knightess almost bumped into him. "There is much you don't know about the Order of the Holy Moon, Loretta. Things that are kept away from the lowest ranking member of our Order. But the recent events called for an explanation."

The charismatic leader of the Knight of the Moon resumed his determined walk toward the unknown, and Loretta followed suit, her mind racing to make sense of what was happening. Luckily she didn't have to wait long until Sir Reinhold continued.

"Urilesh, the creature you fought that night is the Moon's nemesis. A force of pure malevolence that our Goddess swore to destroy to protect mankind. To that end, eons ago the Order of the Holy Moon was created, and its knights received the blessing of the Moon. Armed with this blessing and the righteousness of their fight, they were able to triumph, vanquishing Urilesh and her apostles after a long and bloody conflict."

"With the threat gone, the Order dwindled slowly, until they were but a mere handful continuing to honor the Holy Moon for what she did for mankind. Through the generations, the Order perdured, a shadow of its former self. "

"But alas, no victory against such evil can be absolute. Despite her demise, Urilesh was regularly sighted all around the continent, a harbinger of ruin and chaos. And around a century ago, King Theodorus I, the great grand-father of the current King, finally understood the threat that Urilesh and the others of her kind posed. Thanks to him, the Order rose from its smoldering ashes and resumed its original mission."

"That's when this place was built? Those tunnels look much older..." Loretta inquired, her quiet words echoing against the walls.

"Because they are." Reinhold confirmed. "Kaedon's Castle was built upon the ruins of a much, much older bastion that once was the Order's headquarters."

Reaching a deadend, Sir Reinhold stopped and turned around. "What you're going to see now is the Order's most hidden secret. The Moon blessed you, that means you are worthy, but keep in mind that none outside our Order is to ever learn about this."

The Knightess nodded and Reinhold turned around, gently putting his hand on the stone wall.

"O Holy Moon, show me the way forward."

The Wall shone brightly blue for a second, then vanished. Beyond where the wall stood moments ago, the tunnel continued as far as the knights' flickering light lit. Reinhold was already walking forward, and Loretta hurriedly followed, bracing herself as she approached where the wall had been, but she felt nothing as she passed, the wall was simply gone.

The duo walked in silence for a few more minutes, then they reached a room slightly larger than the rest of the tunnels. A massive stone double door spanned the whole wall on the back of the room. Intricate runes danced upon the surface of both the door panels. On the left one a large crescent moon was carved and on the right one a crown and a sword were carved.

Reinhold took a step in the room but stayed far away from the door. With his arm, he stopped Loretta from approaching as well.

"This is the Vault."

Loretta looked at Sir Reinhold and raised an eyebrow. She expected him to further develop the subject but he said nothing more. Instead, with a gesture he invited Loretta to approach the door.

With some apprehension, the knightess moved forward. With every step she took toward the door, the moon that decorated the left panel of the door shone brighter. As Loretta reached it, the blue light that illuminated the door was so bright that she could barely look at it. While the whole room was now bathed in blue, the right panel was still dull and gray.

"Incredible... The Moon's power trully runs through your veins... For decades I have prayed for a champion and it is now in front of me..."

Uncomfortable with both the glowing door and Reinhold gaze, Loretta backed up, putting a safe distance between her and the door whose light died down.

"So... What's behind that door?" Loretta asked awkwardly.

"True Divinity. Whatever that means. As far as I know the Vault has never been opened. Unsealing this door requires two persons, one wielding the blessing of the Moon and one with Royal blood. We came close once, the King and I. We were young and ambitious. But the sheer solemnity of this place dissuaded us. Whatever the Vault contains, it's not for us mere mortals."

Reinhold abruptly turned back, leaving the Vault behind him. Once she realized she was alone, Loretta felt terribly unsettled. Something about this place made her skin crawl. Almost running, she fled this place as fast as she could and rejoined Sir Reinhold.

"We will not waste your talents, Loretta." Reinhold said as soon as Loretta catched up with him. "We will let Princess Elisa's whim pass, then we will help you fulfill your destiny. You already drove Urilesh back once, together we'll find a way to slay her for good."

--------------------

Loretta was sitting in one of the large armchairs of Elisa's room, Elisa herself nested in the knightess' arms and sitting on knightess' lap. Loretta was wearing a simple leather tunic, having given up on wearing her bulky plate armor for her day to day interactions with the Princess a while ago. Elisa was absentmindedly looking through the window as the knightess ran her fingers through the Princess' silky hair.

"Is everything alright, Princess?" Loretta finally inquired. She had noticed Elisa losing her bubbliness and growing more distant over a couple days, and the knightess was getting both worried and frustrated.

Elisa shuffled around to face the knightess. "Yep. All fine." Elisa wore an aimable smile on her face, but Loretta could tell that it was forced.

"Have I done something wrong? I can give you some space if you wa--"

"No, no... Of course not, Loretta." Elisa lovingly put her hand on the knightess' reddening cheek. "It's just... I have this stupid headache that refuses to leave me in peace. And I have that weight on my mind, that feeling..." A smaller but more genuine smile found its way to Elisa's lips. "I'm sorry, I know I haven't exactly been good company lately. We haven't even... fooled around... yesterday, you must be holding back for my sake again."

ScaryOwl
ScaryOwl
254 Followers