All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
Soul_childSoul_childalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!!!

You sure know how to spin a tale.....hottt

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Peeping in your universe again...

...and for anyone else, when the hot,sweaty,kick-ass sex is not immediate or forthcoming, I quickly find another author or story. DAMN!!! Your damn stories have character development that is enticing and interesting. Finally realized I read six pages of Literotica with no damn sex and is still wanting more...SHIT YOU'RE GOOD!!!! Have to change my moniker from Peeping Tom to "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE...WHAT?!!" Tom. It's your universe man and I'm just a visitor peeping thru it. Where is the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a little critisim....

I love your character development. Flawless as always, BUT Are we too believe that Lily spent her entire life, or 25 years of it anyway, being watched over, unbeknownst to her, by unseen guardians? Then when she does discover it, she infiltrates their ranks WITHOUT their knowing it? I know she has hybrid powers, but obviously changing how she physically appears isn't among them or else Annie wouldn't have recognized her immediately. So we are left with an enormous question. Are the Praetorians just the SUCKIEST elite guard in the universe? SURELY ONE OF THEM would recognize a charge they have sworn to protect and watch over all her life?? EXCEPT for this glaring698d plot line hole, EXCELLENT STORY as always Jaz...thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To anonymous & little critism comment

Actually there isn't a plot hole if you've read all the stories in the order of posting :)

The Praetorians have never seen any of the hybrids. The only way they could distinguish them was from their *true* scent which the children were taught to mask as a form of self defence. When they left the wolf compound they released their true scent and the Praetorians tracked them from a distance by scent.

This was covered at the end of A Long Walk Home.

Hope that helps you :)

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
I'm so glad!

The technical problems with your writing that have troubled me all along (wrong word use, grammar and punctuation problems, etc.) seem to have improved greatly. Still a few errors that would have been caught with diligent proofreading, but otherwise kudos to you and your editor! Now if, as you have said in the intros to earlier stories, you are still tweaking things and then posting without your editor going over your work again, STOP IT! :) That's what you have an editor for! I know that your readers are addicted to your characters and story lines (myself among them), but don't let them pressure you to post things before they are in the best form possible.

Once again--MARVELOUS IMPROVEMENT!

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
...... What can i say!

All i can think is YES!!!!! Damn this is so addictive i was laughing so hard at points and going YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING! i think this story is my favorite so far i cant say enough keep up the good work i cant wait to read more!

drgmoon08drgmoon08over 12 years ago
.... what can i say?

All i can think is YES!!!!! Damn this is so addictive i was laughing so hard at points and going YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING! i think this story is my favorite so far i cant say enough keep up the good work i cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Your storys just get better and better i think i have a favorite story and then i fall in love with another one!

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Wow

I think I'm in love with Mac lol. Great work so far can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
embarrasing. . .

poor mac LOL

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
LOVE!

I love the ending to this chapter!! hhahaha so funny! I love this series! You are a great author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!!!

I love the fight with Mac n Lily/Andrea n love d endin lolzz..

xoxo

Aria

sftoyousftoyoualmost 12 years ago
Love the ending!

Awesome!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Thought so

I love the fact that the Queen seems like she is just going to go along with this. :D off to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my........

now that is an ending to a chapter that has me saying what?????

now let see how this goes..................

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Ah Hah!

Just as I was suspecting. Jaz seems to enjoy tormenting her male characters with thwarted lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

I'm so glad I decided to read these stories again! I had good memories from the first time but the twists and turns as well as the depth of character development are even better the second time around!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can you imagine?

Can you imagine what it would be like growing up in Lily's pack, with the adults of the hybrid children and the alpha? The hybrids are almost 30 and yet their lives have been so curtailed and stunted by the restrictions placed on them. They haven't been allowed to grow up or explore their world or find out who they are because the adults have them so confined that, in Lily's case, she created a new identity and ran away and had to shut down all bonds that could find her or let anyone contact her.

That isn't healthy at all ...I would have thought Rafe or Aaron or their mates would have seen what they were doing to those children.

I don't think I would have been able to stay in an environment that was so much like being a captive.

Excellent story and love the writing. Thanks for such great stories

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

This my first reading of this series. I have read like, what,,, 50 chapters so far? Annie has GOT to know, because I certainly do, that you can't stop a female were when she is after her mate! Not even if you are a Vampire Queen!

But I guess Annie just can't help it. Worrying about her brothers and the pack has to be getting old. Even the years and years of amazing mind blowing sex with Caleb several times a day must be getting a bit boring. She has found something new and fun to stick her nose into now. After this Caleb is NEVER going to be sad and sorry that he couldn't give pretty Annie the babies he knows she always wanted. Because this is what you get when they try growing up!

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

This my first reading of this series. I have read like, what,,, 50 chapters so far? Annie has GOT to know, because I certainly do, that you can't stop a female were when she is after her mate! Not even if you are a Vampire Queen!

But I guess Annie just can't help it. Worrying about her brothers and the pack has to be getting old. Even the years and years of amazing mind blowing sex with Caleb several times a day must be getting a bit boring. She has found something new and fun to stick her nose into now. After this Caleb is NEVER going to be sad and sorry that he couldn't give pretty Annie the babies he knows she always wanted. Because this is what you get when they try growing up!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES