Heat Press Sex

Story Info
Ness and Jack get it on over the heat press.
1.1k words
3.45
3.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ness had just finished reading one of Jack's 'special' stories and was horny as hell.

An intense flutter overcame her and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Oh my god, how am I going to concentrate on t shirt printing now Jack, Im getting..."

"Wet?" He finished. She blushed at him.

He laughed and looked round at her as she went over to the workbench.

As she bent over the heat press he took as much of her in with his eyes as he could.

Her toned body looked hot, she had a short denim skirt on, bare legs and a tight white t-shirt that was stretched over her chest.

He couldn't help but notice it was slightly see through. The sight of her bra through it made his cock twinge.

Seeing her bare legs and toned body coupled with her admitting to being wet, was turning him on. He took her in from ankle up, staring at the shape of her legs, biting his bottom lip with arousal as his eyes tracked up the back of her legs over her bum and up her back.

The little boots she had on had a heal that pushed her calves into a really sexy position making Jack want to run his hands over her more.

Jack's cock began to bulge in his shorts as blood pumped into it. His shaft thickening. His balls feeling fuller.

He brushed his fingers over the pulsating head, feeling the pre-cum, moist and warm. He wished it were her fingers.

Ness heard the sound of velcro, her heart began to quicken. She could sense Jack close behind her. She stayed still half pretending to keep working hoping for his hands to find her.

After slipping off his shorts, the outline of Jack's cock was prominent. His tight boxers clinging to his huge, hard cock.

He ran his hands down her body as sho shuddered at his touch with pleasure, feeling the definition of her stomach. As his hands ran down her skirt over her bum she quivered with excitement and pushed into him, tipping her head back as his forehead tucked into her neck and his hands pulled her tight.

He lifted her skirt up over her bum revealing toned round bum cheeks under a pair of sexy black lace knickers. He squeezed, enjoying the feeling of this gorgeous blonde in front of him.

His thick, pulsating cock pressed into her leg as he pulled her knickers to the side, his breathing heavy and lustful on her neck.

Ness felt his cock against her, she moved her feet apart to allow his cock to find her pussy.

Jack gripped his cock and rubbed it against her, soaking the head in her warm juices.

Slowly he pushed himself into her, the warm breathtaking sensation of her catching him. Ness gasped as she felt his size in her.

Jack gave out a soft moan against her neck and into her ear, as their bodies pressed into each other. His warm breath making the hairs on the back of Ness's neck stand up.

Their bodies moving in rhythm together as Jack thrust into her. He had one hand holding her stomach, feeling her tight abs. The other he ran through her hair. He gripped gently, pulling her head back. Her body arched against his toned, hairy chest.

As her head tipped back with his grip, Ness could feel him sliding deep inside her. The feeling was intense and full.

Her body building up, for what she knew would be a huge orgasm, his grip tight and firm but gentle.

Jack's lips found her neck, he kissed gently, nibbling at her neck. Moving his mouth up and biting her ear lobe.

His hand caressing her stomach as he slowly moved his other hand down towards her pussy.

Ness's body shook, as he circled his fingers over her achy, swollen clit.

Thrusting hard as he fucked her.

She moaned.

"God Jack fuck me, fuck me harder. I'm so close to cumming.

His breathing quickened as his cock thumped into her. She raised her arm and wrapped it round him, pulling him tight to her.

His hand on her stomach slid up over her chest, massaging her chest as they pressed into each other.

She could feel her orgasm building. A tingling was starting in her thighs and her pussy began to feel like it was getting hotter. Her stomach began to flutter and her breathing became short and shallow as her eyes rolled in her head. Her knees gave way and she fell down onto his thick cock more. Jack held her up as her orgasm finished. His lips pressing into whatever they could find of her as her heavy breathing eased and her fingers tightened on him.

He scooped her up in his arms and sat her on the work bench.

He lowered his head to her and began flicks with his tongue over her clit as his hands ran up the outside of her legs.

She wrapped her legs round his head pulling him in tight, fingers holding his hair as she gasped at his tongue movements.

He kept flicking from her clit with his tongue to gentle sucks on her clit as his tongue probed her pussy.

Shuddering she came hard all over him gripping him tight.

Standing up now he eased his bulging cock into her dripping pussy, aware of how visibly wide she had become from that last orgasm.

Ness turned around and ran her hands down him, gently dragging her nails into his torso, as she dropped to her knees, her eyes looking through her now wild thick blonde hair. She could see her cum covering his throbbing cock. She gripped the base of his cock she guided it into her mouth. Her cum tasted sweet mixed with his pre cum in her mouth. Ness used her tongue to flick around his cock as she sucked greedily on it. Her other hand gripping his ass, squeezing it, nails digging gently in like they did to his torso and pulling him into her mouth.

"Jesus!" He breathed. "Your gonna make me cum doing that".

She looked up at him with wild eyes as he moaned loudly with pleasure.

Her sucking and tongue swirling sped up. Faster and faster she sucked. As he exploded with pleasure, one hand pulling her hair tightly and one holding him up on the work bench.

His cum erupted from his cock, filling Ness's mouth.

She kept it all in there and didn't swallow. As his orgasm finished and his knees went week he dropped down in front of her as she let her hands run over his gasping body.

Locking lips they kissed, the cum pouring from her mouth into his. They swapped it between each other, their tongues pressing the salty fluid to each other. Their hands roaming freely finding sensitive spots on each other to squeeze, pinch, stroke and caress. Any that dripped on Ness's chin was quickly licked up by Jack.

They looked at each other smiling and slowly got dressed again.