Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Already checked in with him, all is good, and he is wondering why the seats are stitched in different 'colors of rawhide' for seemingly no purpose. He is a character, I'll give you that.' Vitur chuckled, as did I. 'As for the rest, we're on it.'

Herald and I continued to make our way through the cavern, slowly but surely. Everything looks period correct to my eye, but the period in itself is vague. It could be from last year, or last millennia.

"What do you see?" I asked Herold, hoping his experiences grant him more knowledge than mine.

"I see what you see, something peculiar, but unable to be properly defined." He said, as eloquent as ever. He came to a stop, and looked around the room. "Wait, this binding used to keep the stones together, it looks off. Vitur, any chance you can analyze anything from here?" He asked.

'Hmm, perhaps. Hang on.' Vitur replied, his voice strained with persistent focus. 'Got it. Daniel, put a finger onto the mortar, and imagine it like a large web of information. This is no ordinary mortar, it's Inquisitor's mortar.'

'It was created by the inquisitors of the Vatican, to easily be able to move throughout any church that was build by the Pope. Normally only inquisitors are able to access it, but thanks to your ancestor Thomas Vanderbuilt, he was in good standings with the Church, and a personal friend of the Pope at the time.' Saga added.

I put my finger onto the seem between two bricks, and all of a sudden a large complex was shown to me in my head. I saw the entire church, from the highest possible brick towering above the bell, to the deepest brick, right on the lowest section of the foundation. I quickly got my footing on how to use this magical mortar, and soon zeroed in on Vygot's location. He was two floors beneath us, in a seemingly walled-off safe room. Which, in fact, had a false door at the entrance.

We reached the staircase downward. It was made out of reddish brown, rectangular stones, sealed with the mystery pearl white mortar. The staircase spiraled down in an almost oblong oval shape, twisting it's way down further into the abyss below. Torches lit our way as we cascaded downward in search of our man.

Herald was in front of me, working as a first line of un-seeable defense. I followed closely, with my bracelet already formed in the shape of a small, barbed dagger. We made our way down to where Vitur was, soon reaching a dead end. I went to turn back before Saga spoke out.

'Inquisitor's mortar also can be used for hidden entrances, too.' She spoke, as I turned back towards the dead end.

I went to touch my hand to the mortar that made up the bricks at the dead end. Just as I touched it, mortar started to melt away, and pool at the bottoms of the now clearly visible door. It felt pliable to my thoughts, as it hung on the bricks below the doors opening, not dripping down onto the ground.

Moving it back from the outlines of the door I saw, and leaving it sticking to work as hinges on the other side, I went inside. There stood Vygot, opposite me, intently focused on the actual door that he was let in through. That door, Vitur informed me, opens out at the underground sewage access roads, which, coincidentally, lead right out to the sea on an opposite side of the island where the league wasn't patrolling.

"Vygot," I said, as he screamed in surprise and quickly spun himself around to see me. The door I came through had already sealed itself shut. I told Vitur to begin analysis of the compound promptly, because I am going to want it in every single place I live. "I am Daniel Vanderbuilt, we talked a few short days ago, are you ready to get somewhere safe?"

"How, where... My god how did you get in here, I was staring at the door." He said in astonishment.

"Trade secret, I'm afraid; maybe some other time. Let's get you out of here." I said beginning to walk, while turning to my inner monologue to get rundowns from Vitur, and Saga.

`Alright, what do we got people?'

'The door that leads to the sewer system is blocked behind a seemingly dead end, I am not sure about patrols that may be going through there...' Saga started

'...It is more risky, but we should go through the sewer. We may need to contend with one guard, but down in the sewers, no reinforcements are close by. Meaning if we do see anyone, they will be it.' Vitur finished.

'Ok, I like it. Vitur, be in touch with Sigmund, tell him to bring the boat around, and into about 200 yards off the coast. Should be enough distance for the night to cover us up from any LOA. Saga, keep parsing, and let me know if anything I should know about comes up.'

'On it' they said in unison.

We walked out of the door, and into the sewer system; it was grimey as well as at the end of a dead end pathway. Saga was right, like she always is. Walking through the corridors of the sewer system, I had Vitur find the city planners record, and map of the system. It was relatively straightforward. We walked slow, Herald still guiding us.

'Vitur, is Skjult ready to control Herald's energy if things go sideways?' I asked.

'Hold... Yes sir, he reports full functionality across all metrics I've laid out.' He replied.

'Great work, Vitur. Keep it up.'

'Always, sir.'

The first cross section was a simple Y shape, we branched off to the right, towards the point where Sigmund should have the boat waiting. We only had two more to go, and I've picked up no signs of movement. Herald seems a bit on edge, though.

'What do you see, Herald?' I asked.

'It is too quiet, only time that somewhere is this quiet is when the gods are allowing you to listen for the trouble that walks towards you.' He said meekly.

"Well then, lets keep our ears pricked for the trouble of the night.' I grinned, as he did in return.

Then I heard it.

It was a small noise, but one that made me put my arm out across Vygot's chest, keeping him from going any further. Herald, as always, already heard the noise himself, and was progressing forward to get more information. His movements were silent, as is to be expected; he turned back to me, and gestured his head to the right.

'Guard. One male, around six foot, and 17 stone. Alone, or so it seems. Can I do the honors? It has been too long.' Herald said, nearly jumping up, and down at the occasion.

I gave him the go ahead, and he progressed towards the guard. Everything about his demeanor changed, no longer was he sauntering in his usual "light as air" kind of way. Now, his feet were glued to the floor, every part of his body was high-strung, and ready for a fight. He slowly stalked up to the guard, crouched down, as if he actually needed to cover up his movements. All of a sudden help leapt up, grabbing the chin of the guard with the palm of his hand, and ripping it around 180 degrees.

He advanced further to make sure no other guards were in nearby, and shortly after gave the okay to have us continue on. We made it out of the sewer system, and were staring out into Lake Como through an abandoned sewage drain. I told Vygot to grab onto me, and hang on. I made the swim rather effortlessly out the 200 yards to the boat. Vygot got on first, followed by myself. Herald just appeared on the ship as I was on.

'Excellent work, the both of you." I told Herald and Sigmund. 'We truly are a ghost team.' They both raised a glass to the sentiment. Glasses which came out of nowhere... I wish I had that ability.

We rode back, and brought Vygot into one of the guest rooms. It was around 6am at this time, the light just barely started to graze the water as the boat was pulled back into the garage. I went to find a bed with Megan in it. Alexis' offer was tempting, but I decided to wait and see if fate has that in store for me another day. I just wanted to see my own bed, and Megan.

Four hours passed, marking 10am Italian time. I was "awoken" to the wonderful feeling of Megan grinding her ass into me - being the big spoon certainly has its perks. The stirring in my pants began to grow, slowly but surely, as I started gently kissing her neck, and bringing a freehand up to play with her exposed nipples. Her free hand began to roam me, too; finally settling on its final destination of my underwear. Slipping her hand underneath them, she began to slowly caress my growing member. I followed suit, my hand making its way from her nipple down to her panty-covered crotch. No bother, as I slowly began to trace lines up, and down the stitching lines of the elegant french lingerie. I knew exactly where the seams were, because she modeled them all for me the night she bought them after I came home from a late night at L'Ambrosia.

She was starting to quiver and squirm a little, as I gently teased her; the way that she did to me. I slid my fingers underneath her panties, beginning to tease her clit more directly. Tracing the folds of her labia, I inserted a finger, then two. Her body responded immediately, bucking slightly, and grinding herself into me with a renewed veracity. She lightly grabbed my cock, and took it out of my pants, signifying that she was ready; I pulled her panties to the side, as she guided me inside of her. She gripped onto me like, eagerly letting me in deeper, and deeper into her velvet-like pussy. She spoke in French:

"Danny, you're making me feel so full, don't stop, please. Keep going, harder, and faster!" She panted.

I responded by flipping her over, readjusting to missionary style; kissing her hard on the lips, immersing her in a moment of time that didn't want to be escaped, nor altered. Long, and deep thrusts attacked her cervix; before I knew it, the immense pleasure finally bested her, as she moaned loudly, and gripped me with all she had as she rode out her first orgasm.

We flipped over in bed, turning to a more cowgirl style position, still interlocked in a kiss. She lifted her lips, and sat up straight as she began to ride me. "You gonna dance for me while you're riding there, cowgirl?" I said in French as she began to laugh.

"Oui, Danni." She moaned, as she began to shimmy her hips from side to side, while contorting her belly akin to a belly dancer. She looked so primal: "Like this?" She asked, as she started to get lost in the movements.

"Yes," I said, nearly hypnotized by the eroticisim "Just like that." As the last word came out, I felt her grip me just a little harder.

"I think that if I keep doing this just a little longer - judging by your face, and the swelling down south, that you may explode." She said with a giggle, almost egging me on.

"I mean..." I paused "you're not wrong there. So what do you say, can I cum?" I asked her.

"Hmmm..." She said, batting her index finger on her chin, feigning thought, "I think you've earned it. You've been doing so much, and with everything that has happened... You need to relax. So why don't you just sit back, watch me dance, and paint my insides with cum when you're ready." She said, so nonchalantly that it made me smirk.

With that said, I laid back, and did exactly as she said; watching her body rotating from side to side, sliding up, and down my hard cock. Her movements drew me deeper, and deeper into a euphoric trance that kept my orgasm building to astronomical highs. When it finally came time to, as she so nicely said, paint her insides with cum, it came slowly. The build up must have lasted a good five minutes, she was showing me the dance of lovers, and she was enjoying it just as much as I was. We were fully in sync, I knew the exact moment when her second orgasm was nearing, and my body knew when it was going to explode too. The timing was perfect, just as the first spurt was ejected from me, I felt the crest of her own orgasm.

She exploded atop of me, blessing with spasm after spasm, and convulsion after convulsion being translated through her to me, grabbing me at the root, holding me tightly inside of her. After the storm of pleasure was weathered, we both collapsed onto the bed, a pile of molten skin, and sweat.

"You've got to dance for me more often, damn." I said, kissing her deep on the lips.

"I guess I do, I had never seen such hungry eyes in my life." She said with a smile, "So, what's on the agenda today, will you be gone the entire day with Jean Luc?" She asked.

"No, I got the situation handled tonight. I don't like Jean Luc, and don't feel like staying on his turf, I think we are going to be leaving today. We need to get back to Boston sooner than later, as I have a meeting with... an important person. A person, who I think will be getting told to fuck right off." I said, a little too much bitterness coming through.

"Oooh, you're hot when you get angry. Can I come and watch this telling off, of biblical proportions?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"You don't know how apt that metaphor is. But, we shall see, I need to get in touch with another friend before the fact to make sure he will have my back on the matter. But as for today, we'll head out later today. I am going to go inform Jean Luc of our success, then Alexis is going to be our tour guide for the day before our departure." I said, while kissing her forehead.

"Sounds like a fun day. I agree with your thoughts on Jean Luc, something strikes me as off about him. Let's make it quick, and plan not to come back after our time with Alexis." She said plainly.

"I agree. Tell Samantha and Edward to make sure they have everything packed. I will get some men to grab our bags, and have them waiting at the airport."

I walked out into the kitchen, successfully locating some coffee. I poured a cup, and walked towards Jean Luc's room. I knocked, and he said to come in.

"Daniel, good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked with a stupendous, and fake grin.

"I don't think that either of us sleep much, nowadays, correct Jean?" I said starkly. He grimaced slightly, as if he was offended. But honestly, I'm fine with having this man offended.

"That you are, Daniel. Have you thought of a plan to retrieve Vygot yet?" He asked, quickly changing the subject.

"He is currently sleeping in your second guest room. The one closest to the boat garage, I'm guessing he'll be out for a while though, he seemed on edge when I retrieved him." I said, sipping my coffee. His face was one of equal parts shock, jealousy, and envy.

"Hmm, how did you accomplish such a feat?" He asked, unsure about the entire situation, and even more unsure as to how to handle this interaction.

"I walked in the front door, grabbed Vygot, and brought him back. I did need to borrow your boat, but I filled the tank before I came back." I said feeling a bit smug.

"Ahh, you are a sneaky one, Daniel Vanderbuilt." He started, visibly irate. His demeanor suddenly changed, as if he knew something I didn't. "However, if there is one thing I can say, it is that you're effective. I take it you will be departing today, then?" He asked.

"Indeed, your daughter volunteered to show us around the area for the afternoon, then we will be headed straight to the airport." I said, lying. "I will have my men by in a few minutes to grab our things so you don't need to worry about them. Thank you for your hospitality, Jean Luc, I hope we will meet again soon, in better circumstances." I said, extending my hand

"I agree Daniel. It has been a pleasure, if not a bit humbling to see you work. The America's are in good hands with you as their Hidden Advisor." He said, shaking my hand.

I still think there is something off about him, but I can't place it. I know I am glad to get out of here, though. The men came to grab our baggage, and bring it to the designated drop point. We are not going to fly out based upon what I told Jean. Instead, we're going to be driving in a convoy to Turin, staying the night, then leaving for Boston via private jet. With Vitur able to scatter, and loop surveillance video, we should be able to stay out of sight from Jean Luc, and keep it that way until we're back in the states.

Alexis is going to take us out to see the sights. She came up to our room, and said we're going out on the boat to start the tour off. Samantha, Edward, Megan, and I all hopped onto the boat. She started the tour by bringing us to Cafe Aggio in Domaso for breakfast. We had some pastries, and a few espresso's.

"Oh my god, Megan!" Alexis exclaimed, "That ring is absolutely gorgeous!" She said, while picking Megan's hand up to take a closer look at it. Megan glanced over to me, almost asking a non-verbal question. I raised an eyebrow, not sure what she meant.

"You, and the ring seem to have something in common, then Alexis." Megan said, with a sultry look.

Oh, now I knew what she meant.

"Why thank you..." Alexis said, blushing slightly, like she had last night. "Neither of you two are bad in the eyes, either." She continued, as Megan, and I looked over at each other with slight grins.

I moved to Megan's ear as if to kiss her cheek, and whispered. "Don't like the father... fuck his daughter?"

"No, double team his daughter." She quickly corrected, "that'll show the smug prick."

"She's got the brains, and the looks." I said at normal volume, letting everyone hear me. "I'm just along for the ride." I finished.

"I've got a hard time believing that, Daniel." She said staring into my eyes. "You seem like you've been along on a couple rides, and got one of your own."

"I'll plead the 5th on the last part" I replied, returning the unbroken stare. "So," I continued, trying to change the subject. "Where are we headed next?" I asked.

"The Domaso Yacht Club; it's a gorgeous day, after all, might as well enjoy it doing some kite surfing, and jet skiing, no?" She replied playfully.

"Sounds like a fun time, right up my alley." I said, "All of the rest of ours, too. Edward, a thousand bucks says I beat you in a drag race on the jet skis, what do you say?" I ask, turning my head down the table to look at him.

"If he doesn't do it, I will!" Samantha quipped.

"All right Danny, you're on - let's make it an even ten thousand." Edward said. "Just don't get mad when I take your money."

"Done, and done." I said confidently.

Alexis looked perplexed, "... Ten grand on a jet ski race?" She asked, a bit more confused than before. I looked around at my surroundings, the beautiful blue hue of the water ahead of us, contrasted by the dark tones of the mountains which bordered it.

"It's a gorgeous morning in Italy, what the hell else are we going to do?" I asked with a wide smile, which I got back in return.

With our espresso cups drained, and our competitive spirits livend we departed for the yacht club. For the Luc's, in their hometown, it is very similar to how we are treated in Boston: The yacht club knew whose boat it was pulling in, and we were greeted dockside with a selection of wines, spirits, and even some specialty limoncello; the good life is good for those it is good for, no surprise there.

Taking our drinks with pleasure, we were brought to our watercrafts for the day - Edward and I had matching Seadoo's. They were pretty peppy jet skis, topping out at around 65mph. Samantha, and Megan opted for a pontoon boat, to just enjoy the sights in; and Alexis chose to do some kite surfing. Before going out for fun, I made sure that Vitur had surveillance camera's up, and were monitoring them while we headed out. With the training they received in Houston, I wasn't as worried. But, naturally, I tend to get concerned; so easier to be prepared now instead of being devastated later.

The open waters of Lake Como, paired with the shining sun, and a small breeze made for a wonderful day on the open seas. The lake was alive, with the sound of jet skis... and boats, and seaplanes. There were even a few catamarans on the water - I could have sworn I saw Thomas Crown himself on the perch of one of them. But I digress, we had important work to do; I had Vitur devise an optimal path for me in the tide for me to get the least drag. Maybe you consider it cheating, but I just call it technological advancement. Besides, after the race when Edward tries to pay me, I have a proposal I need to make to him; one which stands to make him more than enough to cover every bet he will lose against me, in perpetuity. My optimal path was thirty degrees off center from the crest of the waves, we lined up best as we could, and let the trash talk ensue.