Heat Wave

Story Info
Mom and daughter abducted, brainwashed into lesbian slaves.
9.9k words
4.15
33.6k
62
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,620 Followers

This story contains scenes of non-consent as a woman and her daughter are abducted and brainwashed to become obedient lesbian sex slaves. I do not condone abduction or non-consent. This is a work of fiction. It isn't real. If the above offends you, STOP READING!!!! Seriously! Don't read it, then comment on how it offends you. That's just stupid. Let me be clear here. It will save us both time. This story contains lesbian sex. This story contains scenes of abduction of women. This story contains scenes of women being forced to have sex with other women against their will. This story contains scenes of brainwashing. If any of that offends you, why in God's name would you even want to read any farther?

In answer to your question on why I have to write all of the above, don't be like that imbecilic that read one of my stories about incestuous slavery -- when it was posted in the incest category and actually had the word slave in the title -- then proceeded to write a comment on how she was offended by slavery and incest. Fuck sake, people. If you are offended by what is in a certain category, DON'T GO INTO THAT CATEGORY! If you are offended by what the title or description of the story is -- DON'T FUCKING READ IT! OK. End of rant.

Yes, with the thousands of stories on this and other boards, there is a decent chance that you have read something similar. I haven't read every single story out there, so I can't say for sure. Hopefully this one has a slightly different twist and/or is written a bit differently.

All characters are over the age of 18. This story contains scenes of a sexual nature. I self-edit, and that is not going to change. If you are under the age of 18, hit the back arrow now, then go tell your parents to jack up the settings on the parental controls for your Wi-Fi.

Heat Wave:

Fuck, it's hot. I live in Las Vegas. It's the beginning of September, and we are going through a heat wave. They actually have excessive heat warnings out. That means that you should stay indoors as much as possible. Yeah, that sounds good, since every building in the entire Las Vegas Valley has air conditioning. Even my house -- technically. Yes, I do have AC units, two of them, in fact. One for the upstairs, and one for the downstairs. Unfortunately, both of them are broken. Yes, they are older units. They were installed when the house was first built 20-years ago. It is in a development that was thrown together when the housing boom was going on. At that time, over 6,500 people a month were moving to Las Vegas. House construction could not keep up with demand. There were actually bidding wars going on in the front yards of houses that were for sale. Fortunately, I didn't have that problem. We moved here when the bust happened. We bought the house as a short sale. The couple owed $500,000 on the mortgage. We bought it for $210,000.

Anyway, the AC units were 20-years old by this time. We had spent money on them to get them repaired and serviced a couple of times. It was surprising that they even lasted this long. They were the cheapest ones they could get at the time. The life expectancy of these AC units was actually less than 10-years. How they lasted this long, I will never know. My suspicion is that whatever deity that controls the universe simply kept them running until the worst possible time just to fuck with me as much as possible.

Ok. A little about myself and my situation. My name is Angela McCarthy. I absolutely despise the nickname Angel. I'm a single mom of two. My daughter, Nancy, is 23 years old. She graduated from college and has a good career. She moved out and is living her own life. My son, Nathan, is 21-years old and is a senior at his college. He has his own apartment near his school about 6-hours away. Yes, I am an empty nester. I am all alone at home. As I said earlier. My kids have left home. My husband divorced me a few years ago, and I am all alone in this house.

We have raised our children to be strong and independent. Nancy was a very popular girl in high school. She had several boyfriends and rarely spent a weekend night at home. No, she was not a slut. She was not a virgin, but she was rather picky about the boys she had sex with. I had made sure that she knew and accepted that she should wait until at least the fourth date before giving herself to a boy. There was only one boy that got her that soon. Everyone else had to wait until at least the sixth date.

Nathan was a bit different. We taught him the difference between sluts and good women. If she gave herself to him before the fourth date (sixth would be better), she was not worth having a relationship with. We also taught him to be a strong man and not fall for the tricks that some women use to snare and control a man for their own purposes. He grew up to be a strong, confident, Type 'A' Personality man. I was extremely proud of the man he became. I should mention that he was not very tall or muscular. He was about 5'8" tall and rather slim. He was rather handsome and had a great personality, though.

I am a very strong woman that doesn't take any shit from anyone. My ex divorced me because I was not willing to put up with his shit in having a lover on the side. He's damned lucky that I didn't castrate him after I found out about it. He actually had the audacity to suggest a fucking threesome with his girlfriend. OK, so I had to spend a month in lockup and one evening a week for the next 6-months in anger management courses. He got out of the hospital a week before I was let out of jail. I'm pretty sure that was not a coincidence. With good behavior, I should have been released at the same time he got out of the hospital. Fucking judges. He finally gave in to my demands just to get rid of me. I figured that I had wasted enough time on him that he owed me a lot to make up for it.

So, as I've mentioned, I'm a strong-minded woman. People have been trying to give me shit all my life. I don't put up with it. I take exception to those people who try to screw with me. I have my own ideas of how things need to go in my life. I have my plan, and that's how things are supposed to go. I don't compromise on that. I've heard some people talking about a 'Type A personality'. Fuck that shit. I'm a Type A+ Personality. I'm not just an alpha female, I'm the alpha of the alphas. Top of the food chain.

Alright. So, you have the background information on me. I'm 43-years old, brunette, 5-feet, 6-inches tall, and weigh about 115-pounds. I still have a pretty face, and workout almost every day to keep my slim body in shape. I have a nice tight ass that a gazillion lunges have shaped. My tits are in the large B range, but they are still firm and high on my chest. Overall, most people consider me to be a nice package. Oh, and I am completely straight. I have never had the slightest desire to experiment with women. Frankly, the thought of that disgusts me. I have no problem with lesbians, just don't try it with me.

So, the heat wave. It was 112-degrees outside yesterday. It's supposed to get up to around 117-degrees today. Anyone who has ever had their AC break down in the desert knows that the inside of the house gets hotter than the outside. I have no idea why that is, but that's what happens. It's some sort of physics shit, I suppose. Don't ask me, I was never any good at that shit. While I did finish college, it was with a bullshit philosophy degree. I actually scored both degrees that I went to college for. First was obviously my BA in Philosophy. The second one is the one that I was most proud of. It was my Mrs. Degree. Yes, I am unashamed that I went to college for the sole purpose of landing a husband that would have a good career and take care of me for the rest of my life. I succeeded. OK, sure he divorced me a couple of years ago, but I scored enough in the settlement that I would still be taken care of unless I went crazy. Oh, and just in case that you are thinking that I am some kind of gold-digging whore, HE was the one that cheated, not me. I was completely faithful to him. It was only after he gave me a special little present that required the extensive consumption of antibiotics that things turned to shit.

So, here I was. I was alone in a house that was hotter than the surface of the sun. The AC repairman wouldn't be here for a couple days. Yes, I could have gotten someone faster, but you need to be careful of AC companies in the desert. It's exceedingly easy for them to rip a lone vulnerable woman off. Others do piss-poor work, and you end up having them come back three times before finally finding a reputable company to come out and fix their mistakes. The really good companies are all busy, but it pays to wait for them. I was surviving by wearing the minimum amount of clothing I could and making use of Redneck Swamp Coolers.

OK, I should explain those two items. Since I was alone, wearing the minimum amount of clothing meant no clothing at all. Yep, I was wandering around the house completely naked. I would only throw on a thin tank top and light shorts when I had to go out the front door. The backyard was semi-private, so I didn't bother then. In fact, the only one who had any view of it was Darla, my next-door neighbor. She, like me, was divorced. Unlike me, she still had her twin 18-year-old daughters living with her. I didn't really care if they saw me or not. It was just women, and they had all the same shit I had. It would have been different if there were any guys around, but in the 7-years that we had been neighbors, I had yet to see a single man or boy at their house.

What is a redneck swamp cooler, you ask? It's simple. You get an old ice chest. Those throw-away Styrofoam ones work well for this. You cut about a 12-inch diameter hole in the top, then three or four 2-inch diameter holes on the side, near the top. You fill that bastard with ice, set a fan in the hole on top, then let the fan blow hot air down into the ice and cool air comes out the holes in the side. Cheap and portable. No, it won't cool the entire house, but it sure is nice for a small area, like sitting on the couch with it blowing cool air on you.

So, I had just returned from the convenience store down the street to pick up more ice for my homemade coolers. I stripped down as soon as I closed the front door. I was sweating like a pig by the time I replenished the ice in the coolers. Fuck it. I needed to cool off. I was out in the back yard spraying myself with cool water from the hose when I heard someone calling my name. It was Darla. She was peering at me from over the fence. I initially started to try and cover myself, but then thought 'Fuck it. We're both women, and she's already seen everything anyway'.

"Hi, Darla. Sorry, but you seem to have caught me in a rather compromising position." I laughed.

"So I see. What on earth are you doing?" She asked.

"Well, both my crappy AC units fried a couple days ago. The repairman can't get out here for couple more days, and I'm just trying to keep as cool as I can." I replied as I was walking towards the fence where she was standing. Looking back, I probably should have paid more attention to the look on her face. Unfortunately, I was a bit preoccupied, and it never even crossed my mind that she..... Well, you'll see.

"Oh, you poor dear. Tell you what, why don't you come over and we can lounge in the pool in my back yard." She offered. "I'll even make a pitcher of margaritas."

That sounded really good to me. "OK, give me a few minutes to get on a bathing suit, and I'll be right over."

"Oh, no need for that. After all, we are both women, and I've already seen everything that there is to see. Look, our gates are side-by-side and mostly hidden from the street. Just make a quick dash from your gate to mine. No need to waste time in that hot house."

So, at her instigation, I nervously moved over to my gate. I waited for her to open her gate, then quickly opened mine and dashed around the corner into her back yard. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Hindsight, 20-20 vision. All that shit. It didn't even dawn on me how things could go sideways at that point. Maybe I should have been suspicious when she didn't bother to remove her clothes at that point. OK, maybe I should have been a bit more suspicious when she brought out the pitcher of margaritas and just sat in the lounge chair as I was skinny dipping in her pool. Sure, I should have gotten out and poured my own glass, or at least watched her as she poured the alcohol in my glass. Looking back, I probably should have recognized the predatory look of hunger on her face. Maybe I should have thought about why I never saw a single representative of the male of the species at her house -- ever. For fuck sake, even the repair companies were women.

"Oh, God YES! Fuck my ass, Mistress!" I cried out.

Wait! What? It suddenly dawned on me that it was my voice crying out. I noticed that I was bent over the ottoman. My wrists were tied to one set of legs, and my knees were tied to another. I felt a large dildo being rammed in and out of my ass, and there was a hairless pussy inches from my face. What was worse, was I could feel a sticky wetness all over my mouth, chin, and nose. The musky scent and taste in my mouth left little doubt about what it was.

I would have been horrified, except that the dildo reaming my recently virgin ass was just about to send me into orbit. The lithe fingers stroking my clit and thrusting into my pussy were only adding to my condition. A quick glance up registered the face of Janet, one of Darla's 18-year-old twin girls, as the owner of the pussy inches from my face. A quick look to the side showed that Janelle, the other twin, was the owner of the fingers in my pussy. Deductive reasoning meant that Darla was the one wearing the strap-on that was currently buggering me to orgasmic heights I had previously never experienced.

"Mom. I think the drugs have worn off. She looks awake now." Janet called out.

"That's fine, dear." Darla answered. "She will be ours in a few minutes anyway. Now, be a dear and hold her face in your pussy so she breathes your scent as she orgasms. That will lock her subconscious to you and relate your pussy to her pleasure."

"OK. Thanks mom. This is the best birthday present you have ever given me. My very own pussy pleasing pet slave."

Huh? What was that? I thought. I wanted clarification on that. What the fuck were they talking about? Unfortunately, any possible vocalization of my concerns was muffled by the pussy that was shoved into my face. Did I mention the dildo that was fucking my ass? I'm pretty sure that I mentioned the fingers dancing on my clit and thrusting in my cunt. I know damned well that I said something about the huge orgasm welling up inside me. Seconds later, everything broke loose. My olfactory senses were overwhelmed by the scent of the fresh 18-year-old pussy grinding on my nose and mouth. My body rocked to the massive orgasm that washed over me. I had no choice but to breath in the essence of the young woman in front of me.

It was a few minutes before my senses returned. Yep, I was still bound to the ottoman. I began looking around again. Darla and her two daughters were relaxing in the chairs in the livingroom. I flutily began pulling at my bonds to try to make an escape. Of course, that didn't go without notice.

"Oh good. It looks like she's back with us again. Now we can start her training." I heard Darla speak.

"So, mom. When will I get my pet?" Janelle asked. "I know I lost the coin flip on which one of us would get our pet first, but I would like to get mine soon."

"Don't worry, baby. This slut will be broken and trained quickly. When that happens, she will gladly offer up her daughter for you. You two can share this one until then." I heard Darla inform her daughter.

"What the fuck, Darla? What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked as if it wasn't blatantly obvious.

She walked around in front of me where I could see her. "Angel, It's really rather simple. My daughters just turned 18-years-old. They've been lusting after you and your daughter since they first saw you. For their birthday presents, I decided that I would give the two of you to them as pets. I've been planning this for quite a while now. Oh, don't worry about your air conditioning. One of my lesbian slaves that is an AC technician has already fixed the parts that I sabotaged."

"You sabotaged my AC units? Why would you do that?"

"Isn't it obvious? I needed a good excuse to get you to come over, so I could execute my plan. What better way than to offer you a nice cool place to relax in the middle of a heat wave? Originally, I was just going to pop over for a quick chat, notice the AC wasn't working, and offer to have you come over and relax for a bit in my house. It was truly serendipitous that you decided to nude sunbathe in your back yard. That was so much more efficient than having to undress an unconscious body. It also meant that things could progress faster, since we could just bypass the knock-out drugs."

"What the fuck? I'm not gay! I'm totally straight! I'm not even slightly interested in women!"

"Oh, you will be. By tomorrow, you will be a pussy craving lesbian who will do anything to stick your tongue up a woman's snatch. You will be an obedient carpet-munching slave to my daughter. In fact, while you are being conditioned, Janet will be moving her stuff into your house. Actually, it only makes sense that she lives there, since she will be your owner."

"You won't get away with this. My kids will find out and easily and have you all put in prison."

"I think not. First off, your daughter will be Janelle's lesbian pet. I also have plans for your son. By the time either of them can figure out what's going on, it will be too late, and they will be in no condition to do anything about it."

"You bitch! There's no way I will ever submit to that."

"Hmmm. Let's see if you still feel that way tomorrow. Now, it's time to begin your conditioning."

Darla went over to a table and began picking up a couple of things. Just as she was about to come back over, I heard my phone chirp. Darla glanced at it, then smiled.

"Oh. This is an unexpected bonus. Your daughter just sent over a text. It seems that she is on her way over to pick you up and take you to the mall. She thinks that would be an excellent way to get you out of that hot house and enjoy the air conditioning for a few hours. I'll just text her back and let her know that you are over here relaxing. That way, she won't have to worry about where you are. We can postpone your reprogramming for a while so you can both experience it at the same time."

She brought the phone over to me and pressed my thumb to the screen, unlocking it. Yes, I used that feature rather than a PIN for security. I was seriously reconsidering that action right now. Opening the text messenger, she typed in her response. While she was doing that, she had the girls fit me with a ball gag and move me behind the couch, out of sight from the entryway. 15-minutes later, the doorbell rang. I heard Darla open the door and welcome Nancy in.

"Your mom is in the restroom, but she should be out shortly. Would you like a glass of lemonade? It's pretty hot out there, and this will cool you off."

I tried to yell out to warn her. Maybe I could get her to run, then get help for me. That damned gag only let out a muffled noise that she couldn't hear over the television playing in the background.

"Oh. Yes, thank you. That does sound refreshing."

Darla and Nancy chatted for a few minutes. It didn't take long for Nancy's words to begin slurring. I felt the tears running down my face as I knew that I had lost my beautiful daughter to these monsters. After a few more minutes, Janet and Janelle returned to the room and moved me back into the center of the livingroom. I saw my daughter laying on the couch, obviously under the influence of whatever drugs Darla had put in the drink. Darla had already began removing Nancy's clothes. That didn't take too long since Nancy had dressed for the weather. Skimpy tank-top, Short, light skirt, skimpy bra, and matching thong. Within a couple minutes, Nancy was being bound to the other ottoman, just as I was.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,620 Followers