Heat Wave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ice melted fast with her heat, and Syd massaged her labia to soothe the sensitive, soaking skin there. The pressure, so close to her clit, to her opening, left her moaning. They were taking their time teasing Ellie, and she felt totally, completely helpless. Their fingers were chilled, the callouses on the pads of their fingers rough and delicious against Ellie's throbbing clit.

"Please, Daddy!" she whined, her throat tight as she cried out.

Syd hummed, watching her body quiver beneath their touch. They ran two fingers along their sex, pinching Ellie's clit hard between their digits.

"Please what, baby girl?" they growled. "Tell me what you want, princess."

Ellie whined, biting her lip. Syd, impatient with their own growing hunger, reached up and ripped the tie from around Ellie's face. Blinking in the bright afternoon sun, Ellie strained to look at Syd. Their fingers still clamped down around Ellie's clit, they used their free hand to grip her jaw. Ellie whined again and again, whimpering as the pressure in her clit grew deliciously painful.

"Daddy," she whispered, "can you please fuck me? Please, I want you so badly, Daddy."

Syd moaned, pressing their forehead against Ellie's chest as the words washed over them. Their cock ached with need, their own wetness growing undeniable. They released Ellie's clit and reached down, guiding their butch cock to her dripping sex. Ellie moaned, her eyes rolling back as she felt her Daddy's cock pressing teasingly against her entrance.

"Say it again," Syd demanded. "Be a good girl and say it again."

Ellie moaned, her toes curling as she thrust her hips forward desperately.

"Please, Daddy!" she cried out. "Please fuck me, Daddy. I want you inside of me more than anything. Please, I'll do anything, Daddy..."

Syd couldn't resist anymore, cutting Ellie off with a hungry groan as they pushed into her. Their butch cock filled Ellie, stretching her cunt and leaving her delirious with pleasure. Syd groaned, gripping Ellie's hips tightly and driving their dick into her soaking pussy.

"Fuck," they groaned, pulling Ellie's legs up and draping them over their shoulders. "Fuck, you're such a good girl."

Ellie couldn't speak, could barely breathe as Syd drove deeper into her. Her fists were balled up, holding on tightly to the ropes that held her arms in place. With every thrust, she came closer and closer to her climax, her cunt throbbing with such perfect fullness. Her Daddy watched her, fucking her deeper and harder as they found a steady rhythm. The bed creaked beneath them, the temperature in the room rising ever higher, but neither of them cared. Sweat dripped off of Syd, splashing against Ellie's stomach and thighs as they rutted against each other, desperate for more.

"Fuck, Daddy," Ellie finally cried out, the pleasure becoming almost too much to bear.

Her voice rang in Syd's ears, a choir of angels. It urged them forward, drove them mad as they groaned and fucked her faster, harder. They reached their hand down and found Ellie's clit once more, rubbing and pinching and encircling the hard, soaking nub relentlessly. Ellie sobbed in delighted, overwhelmed pleasure, her head pressing back against the mattress. Syd moaned, watching her body arch towards theirs.

"Do you want to come for Daddy, baby girl?" they asked, breathless as they slammed against her.

"Yes, Daddy!" Ellie groaned, thrashing against her restraints.

Syd moaned, manuevering Ellie's legs down so they could press more fully against her sweaty, soft form. They rubbed her clit furiously, thrusting into her steadily.

"Beg for it," they whispered against the flesh of her breasts, panting. "Beg for it like a good little girl."

"Oh, fuck," Ellie whined, sobbing with the need for release. "Fuck, Daddy, can I please come? Please, I want to come for you, Daddy! Please let me come, I need to come for you, Daddy."

It would have been embarrassing with anyone else, the way Ellie sputtered as she pleaded for release. But it felt too good to deny it, letting herself be used like this, by them. She would have done anything for Syd, if this was the result. They fucked her hard and deep, their butch cock throbbing as it slammed into her dripping cunt. She kept going, begging until the words fell away and she was left incoherent. Only then did Syd relent, thrusting into her and swirling their fingers against her clit in perfect, firm circles.

"Such a good girl," Syd groaned, their breath shallow as their own orgasm built to a crescendo. "Come for Daddy," they said.

Every inch of Ellie's body seemed to erupt like fireworks, her body arching and twitching as Syd slammed their cock into her hard. Their own body trembled against hers, every muscle tensing and releasing in tight spasms as they came. Ellie let out a guttural, deep moan, the sheets soaked in her juices as she came. Eventually, Syd's hand slowed to a stop as they tried to catch their breath, their butch cock still inside of her. They laid together, a heap of slick, shining flesh. Time seemed to slow around them as they came back down to Earth, their orgasms slowing. Ellie shivered beneath them, her whole body quaking with aftershocks.

Syd, too, was overwhelmed, sliding out of Ellie slowly and crumbling on top of her. With shaking fingers, Syd unraveled the ropes binding Ellie's wrists, pulling her arms down to wrap around their waist. They rested against her soft, ample breasts, trying to deepen their shallow breaths.

"I love you," Ellie whispered eventually, her eyes half-lidded as she stared at the ceiling, dazed.

Her fingers trailed mindless circles along Syd's stomach. It was the only movement Ellie could manage then, her body aching with exhaustion after such delirious ecstasy. She felt Syd smile against her chest, their short hair dripping sweat down onto her skin.

"I love you, too, princess," they said in a blissful sigh, wrapping themself more fully around her.

It was all either of them could say, their minds blank from the heat and the flurry of motion, of carnal need. Minutes passed in comfortable silence, a chorus of oscillating fans humming all around them. Eventually, they would peel themselves apart, pull the soaking sheets from Syd's mattress, and tumble, laughing, into a shower set as cold as they could stomach. Eventually, they would brave the heat wave, clambering into Syd's pickup in search of ice cream or gas station soda or the air conditioning found at a nearby strip mall. But for now, there was just this: perfect, blissful quiet - shared together, at last.

12