Heat Wave Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh! Don't fucking stop!"

I kept up the pace with licking her clit and finger banging. She became wetter to the point of almost dripping.

"I am going to cum! Cum so fucking hard!" she screamed. Quick breaths shot from her mouth showing her climax was coming fast.

Her pelvic muscles gripped my fingers. They convulsed in sexual release. I playfully kept up the stimulation.

"Oh Damn! Damn! Damn!" Tess stammered. "I have a second one coming."

She came again on my fingers. This one was smaller than the first one. The release of pressure was far less.

"Drawer! Now!" she demanded, "No more playing! I need dick!"

I pulled myself away from her and made my way to nightstand. I went slowly because I needed to pace myself. All the sexual stimulation was building up fast. I wanted to make sure I wasn't a minute man. That would be embarrassing. I found a condom in the drawer, pulled it out of the package and unrolled it on my member.

Tess was on her knees at the edge of the bed now. It made her the perfect height for me to pound her like a dog in heat. I took in the view now seeing how the tattoo of roses came down her back to ass cheek. How had I got so lucky?, I thought to myself.

"Come on big boy," she said. "Time for you to stuff me like a pig."

"Oh I will...and then some," I said placing myself behind her.

I ran my swollen head up and down along her pussy lips. Then I flicked her clit with it.

"No more teasing! Teasing is over! Just Fuck ME Asshole!"

I thrust into her with one big push. She groaned and I let my rod sit there of a second. I could feel her womb adjusting to me. My hand gripped her hips and I began rocking her. Each thrust sent ripples across her cute bubble ass. I found a steady pace we were both enjoying and groaned.

"You like that dripping pussy?" she asked. Her voice was trembling with pleasure.

"Oh hell yeah! You think you can handle this throbbing cock?"

"Uh huh..." Tess said pushing butt closer towards me. "Harder!"

I went harder. My fingers gripped her hips so hard I was leave red marks. It was getting difficult to hold back.

"Oh just like that," she cried. "Your pushing right where I like it."

"God damn," was all could manage to say without losing concentration. Tess liked it rougher than any partner I had before now. I was worrying about leaving bruises with each thrust.

"I need it deeper!" She demanded. "Fill my hole you fucking stallion. Treat me like a goddamn bitch in heat."

I pushed her face firmly into the mattress with my arm. "Deeper you say," I told her. " Any deeper and it will be coming out that fucking dirty little mouth of yours!"

She just grunted back in response. I could tell she was loving every second of our wild fornication. Her hips bucked against my waist like I was holding on to a crazed animal.

I placed one leg up on the bed allowing my penetration to go deeper. Tess screamed into the sheets.

"So deep," her voice mumbled. Drool and spit was moistening the sheet around her face. She was losing herself in sexual ecstasy.

My own build up was hastening with every second of our sex. I was also beginning to lose steam. This kind pace was not sustainable for long periods of time. Forget what porn shows you. Hard rapid pounding wears both participants out quickly.

"I can feel you swelling..." she groaned. "Hold it just few more moments. Don't you fucking cum yet. I am almost there."

"Fucking cum on that cock! You sexy little bitch!" I shouted at her.

Her whole body tensed. I could feel her pussy gripping my manhood hard. She groaned cumming all over my cock. The sound of our sex got wetter afterwards. I slowed down not to over stimulate her.

"Don't slow down! Give it to me!" she said cheering me on. "Your turn. I feel you almost there! Dump those balls in my cunt!"

I went faster and harder. My climax was approaching and her dirty talk was speeding up the process.

"God you are so fucking hot!" I cried.

"Hell yes I am!" she replied. "Now do your fucking job and cum in this little bitch!"

That was it. She had said the magic words to put me there. I throbbed filling the condom and then just stood there in the aftershocks. Every nerve in my body was screaming in release. My toes were even curling into the rug below my feet.

Tess pulled her body away from me and flipped around to face me. She reached up kissing me and bringing me back to the mortal world. I kissed her back. When lips broke away she spoke.

"I don't think I have ever seen a man cum like that before. You literally felt that orgasm in your whole body. I could see and feel it."

"Ummm, Yeah..." I mumbled looking for words. "I have not had sex in almost a year. I kinda needed that." I pulled the filled condom off.

She laughed, smiling up at me. "Been almost that for me too. I don't normally bring strange men home let alone to my bed." She snagged the condom from me and tied it off. Like a cowboy she spun it around her head and pitched it into a trash bucket across the room.

"Well that's good to hear." I joked

She hit me moderately hard in the gut. Her face scrunched up in funny little scowl.

"I was being serious." She scooted over and up the bed. Her hand tapped the space next to her.

I climbed up next her. Then I lied back on my side staring at her face. She was looking back at me..

"My last boyfriend was pretty much an ass. In fact most men who hit on me or flirt with me assume I am easy. They see how I dress or the tattoos and think I am going to just open my legs for them." she said.

"Most men are scum," I replied.

She laughed. "I could tell you we're being honest when you offer me help. You were checking me out in the store but in a more honest way."

"To be honest. I was just hoping to get your number," I told her.

"See? Your honest."

"Always... Sometimes to a fault."

She leaned over and kissed me again.

"I think I like you Carter. Bringing you home in this heat was definitely a good idea."

"Anything beats an apartment with no AC in this heat," I said. "Beautiful naked woman with me make it even better.

"You want a beer?" She asked.

"I think I worked up a thirst."

"We both did," she said and hopped of the bed.

I watched as her ass swayed walking to the foot of the bed. She bent over and pulled a beer from the cooler. She tossed it gently to me and then she pulled one for herself. As I opened my beer a ding noise came from my pants on the floor.

"Was that the coin sound from Mario Brothers?" she asked.

"Yeahhhhh... " I said trailing off. "Oh Shit, Rick. Ice. Fuck."

Tess pulled the cell phone from my pocket and brought it back to the bed with her. I took it from her and looked at my messages.

-Rick- Dude, Where are you? Ice?

The phone made the coin sound again.

-Rick- Also dude I think I pissed Sarah off across the hall. You might want to stay away from her.

I double over in laughter. "Fucking asshole." I managed to mutter.

Tess took the phone from me and skimmed the messages. I watched curiously as she began tapping away at my screen. She pointed it back at me so I could read it.

-Sorry but Carter is currently indisposed of at the moment. He has a new lady friend. You might need to get your own ice.

I pushed the send button and tossed the phone on our pile of clothes. Tess reached over, kissing me again. The phone dinged several more times.

"We are throwing a small party when the heat breaks. I would love if you could come. Maybe as my date?" I asked.

She put her beer down on the nightstand. "That depends..." she said.

"On what?"

She took the beer from my hand placing it next to hers on the nightstand.

"If you think you can keep up with me," she said and then straddled me. My manhood began to stiffen with life again.

"Giddy up! Cowgirl!" I joked smacking her ass.

"Then I think you can safely say you have a date," she told me as she squeezed my hardening member. "First another condom and then maybe a nap."

"I am Providence," I said pulling her down for another taste of those lips.

"Oh so you do know Lovecraft. I think I brought me home a winner," Tess grinned kissing me again.

This was certainly going to be a summer to remember. We fucked like jack rabbits and passed out just like she wanted. Fuck the ice and coolers in my truck, I didn't care if I ever got out of this bed.

12