Heather and Riley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‭"If we are going to play strip poker, I think I already lost," said Riley.

Saul laughed and said,‭ "‬You are very funny but actually I have a group of friends over every Saturday night to play poker.‭ ‬We have been doing it for over twenty years now.‭"

Riley noticed that sitting by the door was her laundry basket with all of her clothes neatly folded and she said,‭ ‬"You did not have to fold my clothes.‭"

"It is best to fold your stuff as you take it from the drier.‭ ‬You get‭ ‬fewer wrinkles that way and besides after this afternoon it was the least I could do.‭"

"I enjoyed this afternoon too but I really need to be going. I am sure my mom is wondering what happened to me.‭" ‬said Riley as she slipped back into her bikini.

Riley picked up her basket and Saul went to the door to show her out.‭ ‬He opened the door and she stepped out into the hallway.‭ ‬She turned to face Saul and said,‭ "‬I was hoping you would invite me to poker night.‭ ‬I thought you might want to introduce your new girlfriend to the guys.‭"

"Girlfriend...uh...if you want to.‭ ‬I mean.‭ ‬You are welcome to join us.‭ ‬They usually get here around seven,‭" ‬said Saul after he recovered from the shock.

‭"Great! I will see you tonight."

Riley left Saul standing in the doorway totally dumbfounded.‭ ‬Once she was out of sight Riley hurried back to her apartment.‭ ‬Heather was asleep on the couch.‭ ‬Riley snuck into their bedroom and put away her clothes.

Heather woke up when Riley turned the television on.‭ ‬Her daughter had made herself a sandwich and was sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the couch.‭ ‬She asked,‭ "‬Did you get your laundry done‭?"

With her mouth still full of food she said,‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬and even I met a guy.‭ ‬He invited me to his apartment tonight to play poker with some of his friends.

‭"You met a guy?"

"Yes I did.‭ ‬I think my outfit caught his eye.‭"

"You are probably right considering you are practically naked.‭"

"Is it okay with you if I go‭?"

Heather wanted to say something like,‭ "‬Of course,‭ ‬spend the night,‭ ‬have wild unprotected sex with him,‭ ‬anything if it breaks this spell that Ms.‭ ‬Pritchard has over you,‭" ‬instead she just said,‭ "‬Have fun.‭"

That evening Riley had a quick dinner with her mother and then started getting ready.‭ ‬She started with a long hot shower which she followed by massaging her entire body with lavender scented lotion.‭ ‬She borrowed her mothers tan suede skirt and finished off her outfit with her emerald green v-neck sweater that showed slightly more than a modest amount of cleavage.‭ ‬The only problem was that she could not find the pair of sandals she wanted to wear.

At half past six she still had not found the sandals.‭ ‬She did not want to be late so she just said good bye to her mother and headed out the door barefoot once again.‭ ‬A short elevator ride later she was standing in front of Saul's door.

Ever since Riley had left his place he had wondered if she was really going to show for the poker game.‭ ‬He even thought for a while that he had imagined the entire encounter.‭ ‬When he heard the soft knock on the door he ran to answer it.

He swung the door open and said,‭ "‬Riley‭!"

"I am glad you can recognize me with my clothes on,‭" ‬joked Riley.

‭"I could never forget that gorgeous face."

"Please,‭ ‬stop it.‭ ‬You are going to make me cry.‭"

"It is the truth.‭ ‬Come in and have a seat.‭ ‬The guys will be here soon.‭"

Riley and Saul went to the sofa.‭ ‬Saul started flipping through the channels until Riley took the remote control away from him.‭ ‬She turned the television off and said,‭ "‬I think we have time for a quickie before your friends get here.‭"

"Believe me,‭ ‬I want to but they will be here any minute.‭"

"Alright but how about I give you a sample of what you are going to get later,‭" ‬said Riley as she knelt down in front of him.

Saul did nothing to stop her as she unbuckled his belt and zipped his fly down.‭ ‬Riley reached into his pants and pulled out his limp cock.‭ ‬The flesh was soft and warm in her tiny hand.‭ ‬She could feel it growing in her as she fondled him.‭ ‬As soon as he was hard,‭ ‬Riley wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.‭ ‬Her tongue rolled around and flicked against it.‭ ‬Saul brushed Riley's hair back and rubbed her shoulders.‭ ‬When he started to feel the back of her throat he knew he was not going to last much longer.

‭"I'm ready," warned Saul.

He was not sure what Riley was going to do so he looked around for something to clean up the mess he was about to make.‭ ‬To his amazement she kept stroking his cock and her lips were still wrapped around him.‭ ‬Unable to hold out any longer he let go.

Riley felt the first burst of hot cumm splash against the back of her throat.‭ ‬She had to fight off the urge to gag.‭ ‬Riley swallowed but a flood of cumm was filling her mouth.‭ ‬It was thick and salty.‭ ‬A small dribble ran down her chin.‭ ‬Riley pulled back and used her finger to push the cumm back into her mouth.‭ ‬Then she licked Saul clean.‭ ‬Just then there was a strong knock at the door.

‭"They're here!" said Saul.

Being very calm Riley said,‭ "‬I will go let them in you just straighten yourself up.‭"

Riley got up and went to the door.‭ ‬On the way she wiped her face to make sure she was clean.‭ ‬Before opening the door she let Saul finish tucking his shirt in.

When she opened the door there were three men standing in the hallway.‭ ‬A man only a few inches taller than her and with a very round face was about to knock on the door again.‭ ‬He started to say something but stopped.‭ ‬He checked the apartment number and asked,‭ "‬Who are you‭?"

"My name is Riley.‭ ‬I am Saul's friend.‭"

Saul came up behind her and said,‭ "‬Come in guys.‭"

The gentlemen filed into the apartment and Saul introduced them to Riley.‭ ‬Leo was the short man with the round face.‭ ‬He was a retired cop and Riley was sure she remembered him from grade school.‭ ‬Leo had volunteered to in one of those‭ '‬say no to drugs‭' ‬programs.‭ ‬The youngest in the group was Sammy at sixty years old.‭ ‬He had been Saul's partner in their construction business.‭ ‬From the callous on his thick hands it was obvious he still worked everyday despite the fortune they had made when they sold their business.‭ ‬Albert was the oldest in the group at seventy two.‭ ‬He was a retired physic professor from‭ ‬Centerville‭ ‬University.‭ ‬Riley could smell a hint of alcohol on Albert's breathe and the red around his eyes were evidence he was more than a casual drinker.

All of them were carrying bags and once they had all been introduced they went off to the kitchen.‭ ‬Riley stood back and watched them try to unpack what they had brought.‭ ‬They were bumping into each other and a few mumbled curses were uttered.‭ ‬Finally she had seen enough.‭ ‬She clapped her hands to get their attention.

‭"All of you out of here. Let me take care of everything in here and you guys go play cards!"

Leo was the first to speak up,‭ "‬You heard the dame.‭ ‬Let's go play cards.‭"

Albert grabbed the bottle of‭ ‬bourbon and a glass from the cupboard and‭ ‬led the men out of the kitchen.‭ ‬Saul winked at Riley and swatted her lightly on the butt as he walked by.‭ ‬Riley emptied their bags on the counter.‭ ‬All together there‭ ‬were three foot long sandwiches,‭ ‬bags of chips and pretzels,‭ ‬and a twelve pack of beer.

While Riley cut the large sandwiches into more manageable size pieces,‭ ‬she could overhear the men talking in the next room.‭ ‬She thought it was Albert who asked Saul,‭ "‬What is going on between you and the girl‭?"

There was a pause and then Saul answered,‭ "‬We just started seeing each other.‭"

One of the other men asked jokingly,‭ "‬No offense but what could she possibly see in you‭?"

"I am not really sure,‭" ‬answered Saul.

Riley easily recognized Leo's deep voice,‭ "‬You need to be careful.‭ ‬As a friend,‭ ‬I am warning you girls today are after all kinds of things.‭ ‬She could be after your money,‭ ‬she maybe looking to get pregnant,‭ ‬she even could be a nymphomaniac.‭"

Before Saul could say anything Sammy said,‭ "‬I would like to find me a nymphomaniac.‭"

This got a laugh from the guys and then Saul said,‭ ‬"I think she is just a sweet girl who wants to spend time with me.‭"

Riley waited for their conversation to turn away from her before heading out into the living room with the snacks.‭ ‬She then went and got the men each a beer except for Albert who was already working on his second‭ ‬bourbon.‭ ‬Riley pulled up a chair next to Saul and sat down.

The men continued playing cards while they ate.‭ ‬After a couple of hands,‭ ‬Sammy noticed that Riley was not eating.‭ ‬He pointed at the tray of sandwiches and said,‭ "‬You should try one of these.‭ ‬I get them from a deli downtown.‭ ‬The owner's mother makes them with fresh bread she makes everyday.‭ ‬They are the best in the city.‭"

Riley gently patted Saul's crotch below the table and said,‭ "‬Right before you guys got here Saul made me a little snack.‭"

Saul choked on the beer he was drinking when he heard her comment.‭ ‬Riley patted him on the back and asked if he was okay.‭ ‬He nodded his head yes even though he was still coughing.

Riley watched the men play cards.‭ ‬She had played poker before‭; ‬however,‭ ‬she had never played for money.‭ ‬She tried to follow along but it was hard to focus on the game.‭ ‬While the men played they told stories,‭ ‬made jokes,‭ ‬and teased one another.‭ ‬Riley laughed along with them until her sides hurt.

Leo was about to deal and then he asked Riley if she wanted to play.‭ ‬Riley shook her head and said,‭ "‬I don't have any money.‭"

Sammy waved his hand and said,‭ ‬"Don't worry about the money.‭ ‬We only bet to keep things interesting.‭"

With a slight slur to his words Albert said,‭ "‬I think she should have to bet something.‭ ‬It is only fair.‭"

"The only thing I have with me are the clothes on my back,‭" ‬said Riley.

Saul leaned forward with his elbows on the table and said,‭ "‬Now there is an interesting idea.‭ ‬If you win a hand you collect the pot.‭ ‬If you lose a hand you lose an article of clothing.‭ ‬I believe it is called strip poker.‭"

Riley looked at Saul with a sly look on her face.‭ ‬He just smiled back at her.

‭"Okay boys, I'll play.

Sammy dealt the cards.‭ ‬Riley waited until all five of her cards had been dealt before picking them up.‭ ‬She had three queens,‭ ‬the two of hearts,‭ ‬and the four of clubs.‭ ‬She discarded all but her queens.‭ ‬In return she got two sixes giving her a full house.‭ ‬Her queens over sixes easily won the pot.

Albert bitterly said,‭ "‬Beginner's luck,‭" ‬as Riley collected her winnings.

The next hand did not go well for Riley.‭ ‬She had only two pair which was beat by Leo's king high flush.‭ ‬She knew that by the end of the night she was probably going to lose all of her clothes to the experienced card players.‭ ‬Riley slowly pulled her sweater up and stopped just above her navel and playfully asked,‭ "‬Do any of you have a heart condition‭?"

Albert raised his hand and said,‭ "‬I do but if this kills me I will die happy.‭"

Riley pulled the sweater over her head and tossed it to Leo.‭ ‬It took a few moments for the next round to begin.‭ ‬Their eyes were locked on her chest.‭ ‬Eventually the cards were dealt and Riley almost smiled when she looked at her cards.‭ ‬She had been dealt a straight.‭ ‬At the end of the round she was shocked when Saul laid down‭ ‬a flush.‭

Riley pulled her chair back from the table and stepped onto the seat.‭ ‬If she was going to end up naked she wanted to make a show of it.‭ ‬She wiggled her hips and gradually tugged the skirt down.‭ ‬It fell around her ankles leaving her in only her bra and panties.‭ ‬While still standing on the chair she picked up the skirt between her toes and pasted it to Saul.‭ ‬It gave all the guys an excellent view of her long shapely legs.

The next hand Riley folded which brought a grumble from the guys.‭ ‬To make up it up to them she went at got them each a beer.‭ ‬When she hand Saul his beer she whispered in his ear,‭ "‬I am having a great time.‭"

They smiled at each other.‭ ‬Riley leaned in and kissed him.‭ ‬Then she felt the sudden thing of someone smacking her behind.‭ ‬She turned around and saw that Sammy was poised to smack her again.

‭"Are we going to play cards or what?"

It was Riley's turn to deal.‭ ‬She handed out the cards and then checked her own.‭ ‬It was a horrible hand but she decided to play it out anyway.‭ ‬She took three cards and still had nothing.‭ ‬Bluffing was useless.‭ ‬Even if she had a royal flush they were always going to play it to the end.‭ ‬They were willing to lose fifty dollar pots all night trying to get her naked.

Sammy won with a two pair,‭ ‬jacks and nines.‭ ‬Riley wanted to do something new with her little strip tease performance.‭ ‬This time she went over to Sammy and sat on his lap facing him.‭ ‬She said,‭ "‬You won it.‭ ‬Go ahead and take it.‭"

Sammy's thick fingers‭ ‬clumsily worked the hooks holding the back of her bra closed.‭ ‬Riley felt the bra loosen and Sammy's rough hands slide down her breasts taking the bra with them.‭ ‬She leaned forward and pressed her bare breasts to his face.‭ ‬The room was chilly and her large chocolate colored nipples swelled.

Riley returned to her seat.‭ ‬She was down to her last article of clothing.‭ ‬The men were clearly enjoying themselves and she liked being the center of attention.

Saul dealt the next hand.‭ ‬Riley had been dealt three twos.‭ ‬She discarded her other two cards and hoped for the best.‭ ‬Riley got the last two and an ace.‭ ‬Four of a kind was her best hand of the night.‭ ‬She watched the men's faces.‭ ‬They were not revealing anything.‭ ‬The men made their bets and Riley showed her cards.‭ ‬Saul and Leo let out a defeated moan.‭ ‬Albert just smirked and turned over his queen high straight flush.

Riley needed to pay up.‭ ‬Albert was sitting on the other side of the table so she walked seductively over to him.‭ ‬As she walked she said,‭ "‬My mom tried to warn me about dirty old men.‭"

Riley stood in front of him straddling his legs.‭ ‬She took his hands and placed them flat against her stomach.‭ ‬His bony hands her cold but that did not stop her from guiding them up to her breasts.‭ ‬She let him grope her breasts.‭ ‬He was rougher than she would have liked.‭ ‬Then Riley guided his hands down her sides to her hips and then to her butt.‭ ‬Once again he pressed his fingers into her flesh.‭ ‬She had to pry his hands from her butt to move them to the front of her panties.‭ ‬His hand slipped under them and she felt his finger tips pressing against her pussy.‭ ‬Even though she was dry he was able to get his finger inside her.‭ ‬Riley pushed her panties down so all the guys could see that Albert was fingering her.

Riley backed away from Albert leaving her panties on the floor in front of him.‭ ‬She went back to her seat and sat down.‭ ‬All the guys were staring at her.‭ ‬Leo finally said,‭ "‬It looks like Riley is out.‭"

"Not necessarily gentlemen.‭ ‬I am willing to go all in if you are.‭"

The men all looked at each other for a moment and then pushed their stacks of cash to the center of the table.‭ ‬Leo dealt the cards.‭ ‬Riley slowly picked up her cards and sighed.‭ ‬She had a pair of fives.‭ ‬Sammy and Albert were smiling as they checked their cards.‭ ‬Riley discarded and got nothing that would help her.‭ ‬She could only hope that Saul would win.

Leo was first to show his cards.‭ ‬He had a full house,‭ ‬queens over nines.‭ ‬The other men threw their cards down in disgust.‭ ‬With a grin he stood up and said,‭ "‬Saul I am going to borrow your girl for a moment.‭"

He took Riley's hand and‭ ‬led her down the hallway to the guest room.‭ ‬Leo clicked the lock on the door.‭ ‬She was nervous but she hid it well.‭ ‬Riley went to the bed and laid back with her legs spread apart.‭ ‬Leo quickly dropped his pants and left them in a pile next to the door.‭ ‬He was not in as great of shape as Saul.‭ ‬He was overweight and his gut hanged so low that it nearly hid his dick.‭ ‬Not that there was all the much to hide.‭ ‬Even from across the dimly lit room she could tell that she could probably wrap her fist around it and completely cover it.

There was no foreplay.‭ ‬He did not even speak.‭ ‬Leo climbed between her legs and began pumping away on her.‭ ‬At first she could not even tell if he was in her.‭ ‬His large gut blocked her view and she felt like she was being crushed under him.‭ ‬Riley faked some moaning and squeezed her tits.‭ ‬She watched Leo's eyes roll back and then she felt his warm slimy cumm coating her pussy lips. It had taken him only a few minutes to finish.‭

Leo climbed off of her and whispered a thank you to Riley.‭ ‬Riley lied and said that she had enjoyed it.‭ ‬He got dressed looking a little ashamed of himself and Riley hurried off to the bathroom to clean herself up.‭ ‬By the time she got out the bathroom Saul was the only one in the apartment.

‭"Did they leave?" asked Riley.

‭"Yes, it is kind of late for us senior citizens."

Riley noticed that the cash from the poker game was still on the table.‭ ‬She said,‭ "‬Leo forgot to take his winnings.‭"

"Actually he left it for you.‭ ‬He said you earned it.‭"

Riley was now really‭ ‬embarrassed.‭ ‬By leaving the money for her she had just crossed the line into prostitution.‭ ‬At first she did not want to take the money but at the same time it was over five hundred dollars.

Saul saw her staring at the stack of cash.‭ ‬He had an idea but was not sure if he should bring it up to Riley.‭ ‬When she picked up the money and started counting it he knew it was okay to ask her.‭ ‬Saul asked her to sit down.

‭"I think I have figured out a way for you to make quite a bit of money."

Riley had an idea of what he was going to say but she let him continue.

‭"I have a lot of lonely friends who would be willing to pay good money for some female companionship."

If someone had said something like that to her yesterday Riley would have slapped him.‭ ‬Now she was a little more open to the suggestion.‭ ‬She looked at the cash in her hand and said, "Are you saying you want to pimp me out to your friends?‭"

"There could be a lot more of that in it for you,‭" said Saul pointing at the stack of cash in her hand.

Riley new that once she got into the business of selling her body there would be no turning back and her life would never be the same.‭ ‬The thought of it also excited her.‭ ‬She looked back at Saul and asked,‭ "‬How soon can you get me started‭?"

12