Heather Ch. 05

Story Info
Friends play with toys in public.
4.9k words
4.23
3.3k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather bounced through the door. A trip to the Adult Mega Store and a 69 cum competition had clearly brightened her Saturday. She was wearing black jeans and a light blue polo shirt. She looked cute.

"So what was it you needed?" she smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

I had used the afternoon to study the manual for the remote controlled egg. I had downloaded the app to my phone and paired them together. I could now control the egg from my phone.

I took the egg from the table and handed it to her.

"What's this?" Heather asked as she grabbed it and studied it.

"It's a remote controlled vibrator." I said honestly and waited for her reaction.

Nothing registered.

"Did you sneak this in the bag today?" she finally asked.

"Yes. The girl at the checkout recommended it." I said.

"Cool. Maybe we can play with it later. Let's go." Heather said and tried to give it back to me.

"No, you don't understand." I started. "You wear it under your clothes and then I can control it with my phone."

To demonstrate I grabbed my phone and sent a short soft hum to the egg.

"Eeeee." Heather quipped with surprise as the egg gave a little vibration in her hand.

"I want you to wear it to the bar tonight." I said.

Heather's eyes widened. Now she caught on.

"You naughty naughty boy!" she cried with a laugh.

"Nobody can see it. Nobody can hear it. Only you and I know." I said with a huge grin. "I can then decide when to give your pussy a little buzz."

Heather looked from me to the egg and back to me.

"As long as you act normal, nobody will ever know." I challenged her.

"You have some nerve!" Heather responded with a nervous giggle. "I am not saying Yes but can I try it?"

"Of course!" I said and crossed to her. "Let me help you."

I kissed Heather as I unbuttoned her jeans. I continued to kiss her while slowly lowering her jeans to her knees. Her panties followed.

I gently ran a finger along her pussy. She was wet as I expected.

"This part goes inside." I explained.

Together we spread her lips and inserted the egg in her pussy. Heather moved around a little until the egg settled nicely inside her. She moved the little antenna to the side and pulled her panties up. Then her jeans.

"How does it feel?" I asked with a reassuring smile.

"It's a little weird to have something inside me like that." she said. She wiggled around a little and added "You really can't see it."

I grabbed my phone and Heather gave me an undecided look. I sent a short buzz to the egg.

"Ohw..." she laughed.

I sent a couple of short soft buzzes and Heather reacted with giggles.

"How does it feel?" I asked with genuine curiosity. This was the make or break moment.

"It feels nice." she said. "It's just a little buzz to remind me that it's there."

"Can you walk with it?" I asked to distract her.

Heather turned and took a few steps towards the door. As she turned, I buzzed her with a slightly longer and more powerful vibration.

"Ohweeeee." she gasped and gave me a dirty look. "I get the picture now." she laughed.

I walked to her and gave her a deep kiss.

"Can you make it an entire evening?" I said with a grin to challenge her.

"You and whoever invented this thing are wicked wicked people!" she laughed. "I'll try!"

+

Heather and I walked to the bar to meet our friends. I gave her a couple of thrills on the way but she quickly caught on that something was about to happen when I touched my phone. No worries. I had a few more surprises up my sleeve.

The app had the ability to send buzz patterns to the egg. You could even create your own vibration patterns or download patterns shared by other users. My phone was full of downloads!

As we entered the bar, I activated a soft random pattern that would play on an endless loop.

We quickly found our friends and there were greetings and laughter as Heather and I integrated with the group.

I ordered two beers and, holding one in each hand, I offered one to Heather. She must have received a nice long buzz because she stared at my two hands holding the beers.

"Where is your phone?" she asked with a hint of concern.

"It's in my pocket." I laughed and dutifully showed her when she took her beer.

Heather clearly understood that the absence of my phone did not mean anything anymore. I clicked the egg to standby before pocketing my phone again.

+

We quickly fell into the flow of the evening. I was hearing stories from a camping trip that one couple took last weekend while Heather was at a table with a few other friends laughing at something.

I took the opportunity to send her a couple of medium bursts which made her jump slightly in her seat. Her eyes darted around the bar until they found me and I returned her stare with a gleeful wave.

I then selected the "can you make it" pattern and put it on medium. It ran for almost 8 minutes and would slowly increase in intensity until that particular question was answered. I giggled as I pocketed my phone again and looked at the clock above the bar. 8 minutes, check.

It didn't take long for Heather to squirm in her seat. It was subtle but noticeable when you were looking for it. We were barely 2 minutes in.

Heather turned around and looked at me. Was she angry? Did she plead with me to turn it off? I smiled and waved to her and the table.

4 minutes in and Heather was sliding down on her chair. I could see her opening and closing her legs as she tried to cope with the challenge buzzing her g-spot. She had no idea how long it would last.

At 6 minutes, Heather excused herself from the table and beelined for the bathroom. I caught her at the door and quickly whispered "only 2 minutes left" before she disappeared inside.

I cannot tell you what happened inside but I watched on my phone as the play pattern reached the conclusion. It looked like a sequence of powerful peaks for the last 30 seconds.

I waited patiently and Heather finally emerged. Her cheeks were flushed.

"That thing is evil!" she hissed at me.

It was hard not to laugh.

"I am impressed." I said. "Did you leave it in?"

"Get me a drink." she hissed without answering the question.

+

I left my phone alone for a while although it was quite difficult to resist sending a powerful bolt to learn where the egg was. Heather did not speak to me but she did pinch my side when she walked by at one point. I jerked in pain but I guess that was only fair.

An hour had quickly passed.

I was playing the Golden Tee golf machine with 3 of our friends and Heather had started a dart game with Suzie.

The jukebox started on Joan Jett's hit "I Love Rock 'n' Roll". I scrambled for my phone. I had been waiting for a song like this. The app had a feature where it could react to sound. It could also sync to music but then I had to play the songs on my phone. That was not an option here.

I quickly enabled the sound feature and placed my phone on the bar counter. I asked the bartender if he could turn it up a little.

Luckily, Heather did not have a dart in her hand.

I immediately knew that the egg was still inside her because she instantly froze when the vibrations hit her. The surprise and the intensity came out of nowhere. I dialed the power back a little and watched as the beats from the song were transplanted to Heather's body.

She was leaning over and holding a chair. Suzie was finishing her turn at the dart board and did not notice anything.

Heather slowly straightened herself as Joan Jett did her thing. She looked at me with vengeance. I gave her my biggest smile and started playing air guitar.

Heather realized what was going on and looked at the jukebox. She was being stimulated to the drums and guitar sounds coming from the speakers all around her.

I waved at her as the chorus approached and I could see Heather take a deep breath. She also knew the song.

I mouthed "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" while clapping my hands to the beat of the song... and to the beat of the vibrations in Heather's pussy.

The song came to an end and Heather looked at me triumphantly. I flashed her a big smile and clapped my hands in applause towards her. She grinned back and took a small bow.

I looked at my phone as the next song started. I could see on the app that it wasn't picking up the same music beats over the background noise in the bar. Oh well, maybe I could play some Metallica later.

I put the egg back on random soft pulses and smiled back at Heather. She just shook her head and turned around to play darts.

+

The evening was coming to an end but I had hoped for one more performance from Heather. I was running out of time.

Heather walked up and loudly informed me "Don't forget that my car is at your place."

Suzie jumped in "Are you Ok to drive?"

"Yeah, " Larry said "you look a little red in the face. Are you feeling Ok?"

"Are you hot?" added Suzie. "Maybe you shouldn't drive."

"You know that you can always stay over!" I said with mocked concern.

"Ok. Ok." Heather said. "Thanks guys."

The group was gathered at the end of the bar. The golf game had turned into a make-shift tournament and we were near the end.

Heather grabbed my arm and said "Can we leave soon though?". She donned her sweetest smile.

I looked at the guys in the tournament and asked "10-15 minutes?"

Everybody agreed. We were near the end.

I pulled out my phone and looked directly at Heather.

"10 minutes" I said and pressed the button.

Heather gasped as she realized what the 10 minutes were referring to. She jumped on a bar stool and tried to settle in.

I had selected the earthquake pattern. 10 minutes long. I can only imagine what an earthquake will do to your arousal. The pattern also incorporated the last feature yet unknown to Heather. Until now, she had only experienced the vibrations. The egg could also rotate the head inside her. That's the part of toy that was nestled right on her g-spot. So... vibrations throughout her groin while the head rotated for added pleasure.

Heather looked like she had just discovered the new feature.

She swiveled in her chair and grabbed her legs while trying to appear calm.

I could see her muscles tense as I turned to take my turn at the golf game. It was hard to concentrate. I just wanted to watch her sexy fight with the pleasure.

We hit 2 minutes. 8 to go.

I strolled over the Heather and softly touched her arm. She immediately had goosebumps wherever I touched. Her hand grabbed my wrist and she squeezed. Hard.

I leaned over. "Why don't you have another drink now that you're not driving." I smiled.

I could see her jaw clench as I slowly pulled away.

I caught the attention of the bartender and he came over. "I'd like to buy Heather a drink."

"What can I get you?" he asked and nodded to me with a smile.

I don't know how she managed to make her words sound normal.

"Vodka cranberry." she said and even succeeded with a smile.

4 minutes. I wondered how the earthquake was doing. When I had looked at the pattern that afternoon it just appeared like oscillating graphs going higher and higher. I had no idea what it felt like.

It was my turn at golf again and my effort reached the final green in the game.

I turned to study Heather who was now pushing her legs together. She had spun around on the bar stool and was facing me. I could see her eyes going in and out of focus but she remained remarkably in control.

"Are you almost ready?" I grinned. I was proud of my double entendre.

"Yes." Heather squeaked and spun around to her drink.

She swallowed half her vodka and I noticed that we just hit 6 minutes.

Heather took the straw from her drink and was chewing on it. She grabbed the edge of the bar and leaned forward. She suddenly jerked back and spun her chair around again.

I was standing in front of her which shielded her from most of the group.

Heather was taking deep breaths and had her eyes locked with mine. It was incredibly arousing knowing what was happening to her.

"You're up!" I heard from the group and felt a hand on my shoulder.

I smiled to Heather and turned around to continue our little tournament. I missed the putt but made the hole on my next try. I would not win but didn't finish last either.

I turned my attention back to Heather as she rounded the 8 minute mark.

She was still in her char facing the bar and twirling her cocktail glass around. I jumped on the bar stool next to her and took out my phone. I tilted the display so Heather could see the pattern tap-dancing inside her.

I heard a soft moan as the visuals translated to her body. Now she could see what would happen as the app translated the play patterns to vibrations.

"I hope you're ready to get fucked." I whispered in her ear.

Heather responded with another barely audible moan and the timer on my phone hit 9:15.

I left my phone on the bar counter in front of her and walked off to pay my bar bill.

+

We were walking home and I was itching to ask a million questions.

"That was so hot!" I started. "Knowing what it was doing to you and nobody else knowing."

"You are a sick boy!" Heather laughed.

"Come on..." I added.

"Ok, fine. It was kinda hot having to hide it from everybody." she laughed on.

I pulled Heather to my side and kissed the side of her head. Innocent enough if someone was watching.

"Tell me how it felt?" I asked with obvious curiosity.

"I don't know..." she started. "Those long sessions were definitely too much but the little surprise ones were much better."

"Too much?"

"Well, it was so intense that you almost get desensitized." Heather explained. "It was just an relentless attack on my insides with no relief."

"Wait, you didn't cum?" I asked feeling bad for her and a bit deflated.

"Only once. When I was in the bathroom and could touch myself." she explained. "I think I need more on my clit to orgasm but it was still fun."

We walked in silence as we both thought about the night.

"Your face when she song played was priceless." I recalled with a laugh.

"That was pretty funny." Heather laughed. "You knew what was coming so then you had all the anticipation. Also when I could see a few seconds ahead when you showed me on your phone."

+

As soon as we entered my apartment, I drew Heather close and gave her a long kiss. She closed her eyes and responded with energy.

"Thank you for playing along tonight." I said. "I guess I owe your clit a lot of attention now."

"It was really hot!" she reassured me. "Sometimes when I moved the little antenna would get close to my clit and that was definitely the best."

"Let's get that thing out of you." I said as I pulled her shirt up over her head.

Heather and I were soon naked and cuddling on the bed. While we kissed I could hear short gasps whenever I rolled her nipple between my fingers. The poor girl was in desperate need of an orgasm.

I slid down her body and started kissing her thighs. I made sure that my tickled her pubes as I shifted from one thigh to the other.

Heather was clearly not happy with my slow approach. She grabbed my head and lifted her body slightly. Then she pulled my mouth the her clit with perfect precision.

I took the hint and started making circles around her throbbing clit with my tongue. I would stop at times and flick my tongue back and forth. Then I went back to the circles.

It didn't take long for Heather's moans to increase in strength. She was panting at the same time. I had both hands under her butt so I could lift her pelvis to meet my mouth.

"There..." she gasped as I switched to making the infinity sign on her clit.

Heather came hard. This one had been building for most of the evening and she met the relief with a guttural scream. She sunk back on the bed and I slowly crawled back up her body.

I kissed her cheek softly and caressed her breast. Heather recovered and turned to give me a huge smile.

"Thank you." she said and kissed me deeply.

"I like when you cum." I said honestly.

We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes. Then I reached for my phone.

"Do you want to try something?" I said with a smile.

I showed Heather the app for the vibrating egg. I quickly found the manual feature and showed her how you changed the vibrations by moving your finger up and down. It was a pretty cool little toy and I felt bad that it hadn't been perfect for Heather.

"How about we put it back in? I work on your clit and you control the vibrations." I suggested.

"That could be intense!" she said with hunger in her eyes. "You don't mind?"

"I am trying to catch up to all the orgasms I thought you had at the bar." I laughed.

"You are too sweet!" Heather smiled and maneuvered the egg back in position.

"Try it." I encouraged her.

Heather moved her finger across my phone and instantly chuckled.

"This is a different kind of masturbation!" she giggled.

We enjoyed a couple of long deep kisses while I teased her nipples. Heather was breathing heavier and I was rock hard again. Or was it still? I needed to cum soon.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and whispered "Gotta go to work." as I slid down her toned body once more.

I settled between her legs and wrapped my arms underneath her butt and across her stomach. I had a firm grip on the lower half of her body so I could easily follow her no matter how she moved. She was locked in place and my face hovered inches above her sexy little pussy.

I stuck out my tongue and gently teased her outer lips. The antenna from the egg was sticking out so I pushed it down and out of the way. I slowly licked her pussy lips and remembered to collect her juices in the middle as she was being turned on again.

I could feel the soft vibrations of the egg when my tongue briefly touched the antenna.

Heather was starting to gyrate her hips but I was locked in place. I moved with her. I could sense that she had increased the vibrations so I moved up to her exposed clitoris.

This time I wanted to practice my math. My tongue settled on her clit and I started sketching 1+1=2. Heather gasped as I made contact. The egg was stimulating her insides and I was doing my best to keep up on her outsides.

2+2=4

My tongue danced across her sensitive clit and Heather was moaning in a steady rhythm.

3+3=6

Her little clit was being tickled in every direction possible and I felt her increase the vibrations from the egg one more time. I wondered if we were hitting max power yet.

4+4=8

The motion of the number 8 really did wonders. Heather inhaled sharply and her hips jerked upwards in an attempt to get my mouth even closer to her sensitivity.

"Right... there." was all I heard.

I quickly abandoned my math lessons and repeatedly drew 8's over and over again.

Heather's back was arched and she had lifted her pelvis off the bed. The egg was humming away inside her and I was hanging on. I lowered my elbows so I could support her hips. I was now on my knees and Heather was resting her weight on my elbows. I doubt she even noticed.

Her body was tense and arched towards my face as my tongue was relentless with the 8's on her clit.

Heather mumbled something. I don't know if it was words or just random sounds escaping her throat.

And then she came!

Heather grabbed my head and held me in place as she grinded her pussy against me. Moans became little screams until they were suddenly replaced by one long guttural wail. She held her body and my face in place for a few seconds until she pushed me away and rolled to her right.

I quickly got out of the way as Heather laid on her side and whimpered. She had pulled the egg out and her hands were pressed against her groin as she continued to orgasm. I should have started a stop watch. This was epic!

Heather started to relax her body and her little whines became puffs as she gasped for air. Soon she was panting like a marathon runner crossing the finish line.

12