Heather Finds the Cougar within Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got there, Heather rented lounge chairs and umbrellas for her and Josh. They both noticed that numerous women were sunbathing topless. He quickly took off his shirt and laid back in the chair. Once again, Heather marveled at his young manly body and chastised herself for the nasty thoughts going through her mind of what she would like to do with him.

Josh was wondering why Heather was still wearing her shorts and top but she was trying to gather up the courage to reveal herself in her new bikini. She heard Marge's voice of encouragement to enjoy herself in the warm Caribbean sun. After several moments of contemplation, Heather finally took a deep breath and pulled her top over her head, placing it in her bag.

Josh tried not to look at her but he couldn't help himself. He hoped his sunglasses hid his stares. He was even more intrigued when Heather slipped off her shorts further exposing her bikini-clad body. It was a modest bikini but still revealed plenty of Heather's healthy cleavage with the bottoms being a little cheeky.

While looking at Heather, Josh commented, "Wow, you look great." He quickly caught himself and remarked, "I'm sorry, I don't want you to think I was looking at you like that."

Heather was flattered by Josh's blushing and replied, "That's okay, Josh. I was concerned I was too old to wear a bikini."

"Heck no. You aren't too old to wear it."

Josh's mind drifted to the time he saw Kyle's mom naked coming out of the shower as he undressed her with his eyes. Heather was mildly thrilled she caught the attention of a young man. It gave her more confidence in herself too. Josh began to put on some suntan lotion under Heather's watchful eyes. His youthful taut body glistened in the sunlight.

He predictably was struggling to put some lotion on his back so Heather said, "Do you need some help?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all, Josh. I'll help you if you return the favor."

"It's a deal, Mrs. Wardman, er, Heather."

Josh turned around as Heather squirted some lotion on his back and began to rub it in with her hands. She had to control her excitement when her fingers touched his muscular back and shoulders. She had longed to feel his hard body and she was now living her taboo dream as she slowly covered his back with lotion. She took her time to make sure his broad shoulders were covered also, marveling at how hard they felt. She dragged it out for as long as she could.

Heather then spread the lotion on her body. She tried to do it as sensuously as she could when she noticed Josh watching her every move. She made sure to bend over so her ass was inches from his face. Heather turned slightly and saw Josh staring at her. She was proud she had his full attention.

She then laid face down on the lounge chair and unsnapped the back of her bikini top and said, "Okay, now it's your turn."

Josh stared down at Heather's half-naked body. Her legs looked so inviting and she didn't pull her bottom out from between her ass cheeks. He desperately wanted to squeeze them. He squirted some lotion onto her back and began to rub it into her soft skin. He swallowed hard as his fingers touched her back. He found his dick beginning to stir and had to think of other things to distract himself from getting a full erection.

As Josh worked his hands over Heather's back, she commented. "Oh my god, that feels so good."

Heather's back rub turned into a massage as Josh spent more time working the lotion into the nape of her neck and shoulders. She let out audible moans as he massaged the tension away. As his hands moved to her sides, she lifted her torso a little and Josh inadvertently touched the sides of her breasts. He was tempted to take her tits into his hands but resisted his hormonal urges. There is no way he could do that with his friend's mom. Heather secretly desired to feel a man's hands on her breasts also but knew it shouldn't be from her son's friend.

There was an unsaid sexual tension building between the two of them. Josh was concerned that he was losing control and had a half-hard cock so he quickly stopped his massage. Heather was disappointed but knew it was probably for the best.

They spent most of the morning dealing with Kyle and they were now hungry so they ordered drinks and lunch on the beach. When the waiter came back with their order, he accidentally spilled some of Josh's drink onto Heather's back causing her to lift her torso after feeling the shock of the ice-cold drink on her bare skin. In doing so, she exposed her bare breasts to Josh, the waiter, and anyone else within several feet of her. She was embarrassed and the waiter kept apologizing but Josh was enjoying seeing Heather's tits again.

Heather quickly laid down and fastened her top. She looked over at Josh who still had a slight grin on his face. She got a warm feeling between her legs knowing he got a good look at her breasts and seemingly enjoyed the view. Nothing makes a woman feel sexier than knowing she is desirable.

After consuming a couple of drinks on the beach, Heather was feeling emboldened and asked Josh, "Would it make you uncomfortable if I removed my bikini top? I've never done anything like that before and other women are doing it. Besides, you've already seen them."

"Uh no. It wouldn't bother me at all."

He was also thinking, "I'd love to see your tits again."

Heather couldn't believe she was about to take her top off not only in front of Josh but in front of everyone else on the beach. She wasn't much competition to the younger women but she found she had a fair number of people checking her out, including Josh. He was trying not to look at Heather too much but it was impossible for him not to. He watched as she put suntan lotion on her chest and would have given anything to do it for her. Josh found he had to go into the water several times to keep himself from being distracted by Heather's exposed tits and to keep himself from getting an erection.

Just before they left to return to the ship, Heather joined Josh in the warm ocean waters but only went deep enough to keep her chest exposed. Josh had no choice but to face her as they were talking. Thank goodness, his sunglasses prevented her from seeing his eyes fixated on her bobbing breasts.

Heather had never done anything this bold before and she found she enjoyed exhibiting herself, even at her middle age. While she knew she was teasing Josh, she was also teasing herself. Deep down she knew her pussy needed some attention but the chances of her finding a partner on the ship were slim.

Josh was disappointed when they decided to return to the ship and watched Heather get dressed. He was thankful for having the opportunity to see her half-naked. She may have been more than twice his age but that doesn't mean she wasn't sexually attractive. He wondered if she was teasing him on purpose and what he would do if given the chance to fuck her. He would probably have to refuse the opportunity because Kyle would be furious if he found out. He wrote those thoughts off as wishful thinking anyway.

Heather was having similar thoughts. She was now rooming with a virile young man at the peak of his sexuality. Her thoughts would drift to wishing to see him naked and all the nasty things she wanted to do with him but disposed of those thoughts for the same reason; her son would never speak to her again if she acted upon her sexual desires. Besides, she was afraid Josh would only reject her anyway. After all, why would a young man want to have sex with an older woman with all of these younger girls around?

When they returned to the ship, they found that Kyle was still sick and didn't want to move from the bed. He had room service bring him plenty to drink to keep hydrated but he was in no shape to dine or socialize. That left his mom and Josh on their own again.

Josh and Heather took turns changing in the small bathroom. Heather wore a shorter sundress than the night before and it showed a hint of her cleavage. They had a wonderful dinner and were growing closer together in a friendly way.

Heather asked Josh, "I hope it wasn't too awkward for you when I took off my top at the beach today. My friend Marge is always trying to get me to loosen up and I guess the warmth and sunshine along with the drinks helped too."

"It was a little awkward but you have a nice figure. You should be proud."

Josh caught himself, blushed, and said, "Uh, not that I was checking you out or anything."

She smiled and liked the fact that he was indeed looking at her breasts earlier and told him, "That's okay, Josh. I understand. It was impossible not to look."

The sexual tension between them was continuing to build but they both wrote it off as just sexual fantasy. After dinner, they went to a show and found another bar to have a couple of cocktails. They were having a great time together.

When they returned to their room that night, Heather went into the bathroom to change while Josh put on his pajama bottoms. When she came out, she was wearing a white print chemise. It looked like an oversized tank top, but the bathroom light was shining behind her, allowing Josh to see through the cotton fabric. His eyes were fixed on her lightly bouncing breasts and the pink panties she was wearing underneath. It was torture for him to see her half-exposed again. Being in the same room alone with her made it even more difficult.

Heather was checking out his bare chest in return. Her pussy was damp from being with Josh all day, exposing herself, and now being alone with him in their bedroom. They secretly desired each other but knew they could never act upon those urges. The wrongness of their sexual urges made it that much more exciting. A person seems to be more attractive when you can't have them.

The thing that made it worse was that if they were alone they each would have masturbated to relieve some of the sexual pressure that was building in their loins. However, that wasn't possible. As they laid in their separate beds, they desperately wanted to be together but knew they couldn't and shouldn't.

The next day, the ship was at sea and they spent the day exploring the ship again. Kyle was still feeling sick. He was able to eat a little but didn't have the energy or desire to do anything but rest. The ship doctor wanted him to quarantine anyway so he didn't infect any other passengers so he remained in his room to recuperate.

Heather and Josh lounged in the sun and had a nice relaxing day. That evening was a night to dress up for dinner. Josh wore dress pants with a shirt, tie, and jacket. It seemed to take Heather forever to get ready but when she came out of the bathroom, Josh's mouth hung open in amazement.

"Wow, you look fantastic, Heather."

She did a little spin for him and replied, "Why thank you, Josh."

Heather was wearing a little black low-cut slip-dress that came to her mid-thighs. She wore sheer black pantyhose underneath and black open-toed heels. Her long blonde hair was curled and her makeup highlighted her soft blue eyes. She wore red lipstick and a pearl necklace with matching earrings. She oozed sex appeal. She turned around and asked Josh to zip up her dress. Her bare back confirmed she wasn't wearing a bra. Being so close to a sexy woman made Josh want to turn her around and kiss her but he knew that wasn't an option.

"I shouldn't say this but if you weren't Kyle's mom, well, you know," he said while his face turned red.

She grinned and said, "Thank you. That's very flattering to hear from a young man. You look very handsome yourself."

"If you weren't Kyle's friend, well, you know," she said with a wink and smile.

Josh was thinking, "Oh shit. What's going on here?"

Their dinner felt like a date night even though they were in a crowded dining room. That talked as if no one else was around. When Heather would lean a certain way, Josh would get a peek at her hanging breasts. He wondered if she was doing it on purpose. One time when he was looking down her dress, he looked up to see Heather smiling. Holy shit, she was doing it on purpose. She was trying to tempt him, but he didn't know how to react.

He figured that if she was showing him her tits, he was going to continue looking. It was difficult to keep his attention on their conversation and meal while she was discreetly showing off her breasts. There's something sexier about stealing a peek down a blouse or dress than blatant nudity but Josh has the pleasure of experiencing both on their cruise.

After dinner, Heather told Josh, "Let's go somewhere we can dance. I haven't danced with a man in years."

"I'm not much of a dancer but I'm game."

"My ex-husband wasn't much of a dancer either so don't worry about it."

So they were off to one of the venues that had a live dance band playing. They found two seats at the bar and ordered a couple of cocktails. As Heather was getting onto the barstool, her dress rode higher on her thighs, making it impossible to sit in a lady-like manner. Josh noticed more of her lovely hosed-covered legs coming into view and looked down to admire them. As he was watching, Heather's legs spread a bit further giving him a view up her dress. His eyes were drawn to the cotton gusset which concealed her pussy and the mounds of dark pubic hair that the sheer fabric couldn't hide.

Josh's heart was beating faster and it made him wonder how long he could contain his sexual desire for his best friend's mom. It wasn't natural but it was real. She was obviously trying to tempt him with her various ways of exposing herself but was she just teasing him or did she want him sexually too?

They were halfway through their first drink when Heather asked, "Well, aren't you going to ask me to dance?"

"Heather, would you like to dance with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask?" she replied with a smile.

They went out on the dance floor and began to move to the rhythm of the music. Josh wasn't the best dancer but Heather was gyrating her hips and her tits were jiggling freely under her dress. God, she looked so sexy. When she raised her hands over her head, the hem of her dress raised, further showing her shapely legs. They danced for a few songs, took a break to drink some more, and returned to the dance floor.

There is something about dancing that acts as foreplay. Heather looked so sexy in her little black dress and Josh looked so handsome all dressed up. They were feeling more sexual energy as they moved to the music.

When a fast song ended, the band began to play a slow song. More couples joined them on the dance floor. Josh had a slight hesitation before he took Heather into his arms. They were taking another step towards an inevitable outcome. It was exciting and scary at the same time. They kept a little space between themselves as they began to dance. They were looking into one another's eyes almost as if they were trying to read each other's minds.

"I'm having a great time, Josh. I want to thank you for being a wonderful companion this whole time, you know, with Kyle being sick and all."

"I'm having a wonderful time too. I should be the one thanking you for inviting me along."

"I can't tell you when I've felt this relaxed. I feel alive again and even sexy for the first time in years."

"You do seem more relaxed and you're definitely sexy."

"You're just saying that to make me feel good."

"No Heather, you look great tonight."

Heather gave Josh a knowing look and came in closer to him. She rested her head on his shoulder as their bodies swayed in unison to the soft music. They were so entranced, that it was as though there was no one else in the room. There was a definite sexual tension being passed through their bodies. Josh could feel Heather's breasts rubbing against his chest and she could feel his growing manhood pressing against her thigh.

They both knew what they wanted but both were thinking, "Should I or shouldn't I? What I'm feeling isn't right but I don't know that I can control myself."

When the song ended, they parted but were afraid to look into each other's eyes. They decided to sit down for a bit. They sat out a couple of songs before returning to the dance floor. They would dance for a few songs, sip their drinks for another, and dance again. They were having a great time.

When they were drinking, Josh told Heather, "I've never felt this relaxed around a woman before."

"I haven't felt this good around a man in a long, long time. Thanks for making this cruise better than I expected."

There was an emotional as well as a sexual energy passing between Heather and Josh. When the band played a slow song again, Josh immediately took Heather in his arms and held her tight. She felt so secure in his strong arms, something she hadn't felt in a long time. His muscles felt so good in her hands. Feeling sexy, drinking, and dancing was having an effect on Heather. She was losing all of her inhibitions.

Josh had never had such a sensual experience with a woman before. This was more romantic than his typical college hookups. It felt so good to slow dance with Heather. She looked good, her perfume smelled enticing, and she felt good in his arms. His hand drifted down to her lower back and he was tempted to try to grab her ass but he fought off that urge mostly because they were in public. Heather didn't flinch the lower his hand got and was secretly hoping he would go further so she could be positive of his desire for her.

Heather could feel Josh's full erection against her thigh and she moved her hips to lightly rub herself against him. At first, he was embarrassed that she knew he had a hard-on but it quickly became apparent that she didn't mind his state of arousal and was moving to stimulate him even more. It was as though they were going through a mating ritual.

As the song was coming to an end, Josh was wondering how he could ask Kyle's mom if she wanted to have sex with him but that was quickly resolved when their bodies parted and Heather asked, "Uh, do you want to go back to the room?"

Josh knew exactly what she meant and replied, "I think we need to go back to the room"

"Yes, we do."

There was a nervous anticipation in the air as they waited for the elevator. They could barely make eye contact because they knew what they were about to do would be frowned upon by others but it was something they both wanted and needed. They made casual conversation with the other people in the elevator to relieve their nervousness. Their anticipation increased when they got to their floor and walked down the long hallway to their room.

Josh was thinking, "Are we really going to do this? I know we shouldn't but damn, she's so fucking hot."

Heather was thinking, "Oh my god, I haven't had sex in years. I can't believe we're doing this. My pussy needs to feel a man inside. I hope I don't regret this."

As soon as the door to their cabin closed behind them, Heather and Josh began to passionately kiss. He took her in his arms and it felt like a bolt of lightning shot through Heather's body when their lips touched. That feeling only intensified when his hands grasped her breasts. She moaned softly as his hands groped her luscious mounds and tweaked her nipples. She had forgotten what it was like to feel a man's touch on her body.

"I'm so fucking horny, Josh."

"I am too, Heather. You're so hot."

Heather helped Josh take off his shirt and tie and her hands began to run her hands over his hairy chest. She was sinking her fingers into the hard muscles of his chest, shoulders, and arms. Most women fantasize about making love to a hunk like Josh and she was about to live the dream.

When Josh began to tug at the zipper of her dress, Heather turned around to make it easier for him to disrobe her. She turned to face him as he slid the straps to her dress over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. His lips were immediately drawn to her hard nipples. Heather's head tilted back in sheer pleasure at the feeling of a young man sucking on her nipples.