Heather Helps Chris Do More Pt. 01

Story Info
Heather wants Chris to show off for her friend.
3.9k words
4.59
30.9k
31
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the next installment of "Wife Says Go Show It Off" if you want to read the backstory on Chris and Heather.

*****

When I got home that afternoon from my trip to the resort I found that Heather had made it home before me. I walked in to find her coming to the door to greet me with a big smile on her face, which was certainly a nice way to wrap up an exciting day.

"Hi hon," I said to her, "how was your day?"

"Not nearly as exciting as yours," she said. "Now get out of those clothes!"

I stopped, not sure I had heard her quite right as it wasn't like her to give such fun commands when I walked into a room, but she was quick to say it again so that I knew she was serious.

"Take 'em off," she said. "I want the same show you gave that cute little college girl in the office today."

The smile on her face, and her laughing tone was incredibly sexy and I wasn't going to waste a minute to let her change her mind. My clothes came off much faster than they had by the car that morning and I was quickly standing in our living room naked, my excitement quickly, and obviously, building.

Wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in close Heather said, "I surprised myself when we talked on the phone when you were coming home. I knew I was willing to let you go experience this because you wanted to do it so badly but hearing about you being exposed in front of those women was a huge turn-on for me. I never expected it, but I've been going crazy waiting for you to get home so I could get your clothes off and have you all to myself."

It didn't take long for Heather's clothes to come off either, and that afternoon we didn't even make it as far as the bedroom, just dropping to the living room floor for a frantic round of sex that wouldn't wait one more minute. Having had what she clearly desperately needed, and I quite enjoyed, we curled up together on a couch, me still naked and her having retrieved her shirt to somewhat cover up with. I couldn't believe my luck in not only getting to live out a huge fantasy but also having my wife so excited by it, but I didn't know then that it was going to lead to other very unexpected things.

A couple of great weeks went by, with Heather energized and affectionate and me loving every minute of the new attention I was getting from my beautiful wife. Then on a random Thursday evening things took another step that I had never predicted. I was in the glass walled shower of our master bathroom cleaning up after some work in the yard when the door opened and Heather walked in holding up her phone in front of her and chatting.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her.

"Oh," she said, "I'm video calling with Allison."

Allison was one of my wife's good friends. A single girl who was attractive but mostly average in pretty much every way. Average height, average looks, average size breasts, average build. She was cute in her own way, just nothing special. Of course none of that explained why my wife was video chatting with her in our bathroom while I was in the shower. I quickly grabbed a washcloth to cover up with as she turned around and I suddenly found myself in the frame, looking at a huge smile on Allison's face from the other end of the line.

"No need to be shy in front of me Chris!" she called out. "Heather asked me if I'd be shocked to catch you naked and encouraged her to give me a look!"

"I think you're getting enough of a look as it is," I said. "Heather, why am I on camera while I shower?"

"I thought it would be fun to show you off a little," she said. "It's a surprise to give you a little excitement and make my friend happy."

"Allison," she said to the phone, "I think you've gotten as much as he's willing to show off today, but thanks for playing along, I hope you enjoyed it."

"I sure did!" she said. "Next time just try to catch him without a washcloth to hide behind, I missed the best parts today."

With that they cut off the call and Heather put the phone down, turned to me, and said, "Now that it's just us you can drop your washcloth and stop pretending to be modest."

I did, which revealed the erection that happened while I was hiding from the camera, meaning hiding from Allison, and that brought a mischievous smile to my wife's face.

"If you're having so much fun," she said, "then why were you hiding?"

"Look," I said, "I like showing off, we both know that now, but strangers at a resort are entirely different from friends we're going to see on a regular basis. I'm not sure we need to let our private fantasies include people we know."

"I guess I should have asked you first, but I thought the surprise would make it more fun for you. Obviously you liked some part of it because you're certainly excited about Allison getting a peek at you, or about me wanting to show you off, you may just not be ready for something so bold right now."

She then opened the shower door, stepped in still fully dressed, letting the water soak her from head to toe, dropped to her knees, and took me into her mouth. As her hand stroked me and her hot mouth went to work I forgot about everything except her and that exact moment, enjoying every sensation until my orgasm nearly knocked me off my feet. Standing up, she wrapped her arms around me, slid both hands down to my bare rear and gave me a squeeze as she kissed my neck. Then she whispered to me, "This is way too much fun to ignore. We're just going to have to find more chances to show you off and turn me on; you'll always be rewarded for it."

About a week after the video chat surprise I mentioned to Heather that I'd like to make another trip to the resort for a day. I guess she saw an opening, because I discovered that I wasn't going to get quite so easy a pass for my second trip.

"So you hide from my friend on a video call but you're wanting to go strut around in front of a crowd at the resort?" she asked me.

"Well," I said, "those are two different things. When other people are naked too it's just a different environment."

"But I thought you were an exhibitionist?"

"Well, I am, I mean I like being seen naked..."

"You liked being naked in front of those dressed ladies in the office."

"True, but..."

"But you also like getting an eyeful of boobs too?"

At that point I knew I had lost. If I denied the appeal of getting to check out nude women at the resort then not only would I be lying but I'd confirm that what I really wanted to do was be naked in front of women with their clothes on, which would play perfectly into Heather's plans to expose me to her friend. If I said yes to wanting to go check out the naked women at the pool, well, every husband knows better than to take that route.

Knowing there just wasn't any convenient escape from my predicament I did the only thing I could and asked Heather what she was getting at regarding my next trip.

"Well," she said, "if you're going to go get naked then I think I deserve to enjoy you here instead of just letting you have all the fun on your own."

"Then come with me!" I said.

"That's not where this conversation is going, but nice try. No, I'm not going to come to the resort with you, I want to have some fun with you here and make you earn your next trip to have fun on your own."

"So what exactly did you have in mind," I asked, although I somehow knew I wasn't going to like the answer.

"Allison has asked at least three times what she has to do to get a better look at you."

"Easy," I said, "Tell her when I'll be at the resort and that she's welcome to take a skinny dip at the pool." I was smiling as I said this but knew there wasn't one chance in a million my wife was going to send her friend to a nudist resort to check me out.

"No," she said, "this is about me getting to be a part of the fun here. I want to expose you but it I need to be a part of it."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this, but why am I thinking that you've already set things up?"

"Allison is coming over tonight for dinner with us, but we haven't set up the details yet. I'd thought about making you play naked waiter for the two of us,"

"No way. Too far, too much..."

"...but yes, I thought that would be more than I could push you into. I haven't even told her anything about your exposure so it's going to be a surprise for her. I have a couple of options for you to consider..."

That night Allison arrived as expected, and with warm weather really settling in had decided to show off in a little sundress. It wasn't overly revealing, not too short and not low cut, but the backless design made it clear she wasn't in a bra and without any panty lines showing I was guessing she was either in a thong or completely naked under that little dress. I was suddenly wishing we were at the resort, and that I'd have a chance to see her peel that little dress off to shower before she stepped into the hot tub. I didn't know why that was going through my head, she was cute enough but I'd never really been attracted to her before. I guessed that knowing what was coming had me on overdrive, or just that Heather's more enthusiastic attention for me of late had me worked up all the time to the point I was seeing sexual attraction everywhere I looked.

Regardless of the cause I found myself having to make a conscious effort to avoid being too obvious in looking at her obviously unrestrained breasts as they shifted when she moved and from taking too much of a look as her butt swayed back and forth under the thin fabric.

We chatted as usual through dinner and dessert, with Allison only making one brief joke about the video call and her disappointment. I was tempted to come back at her with something about her being braless and possibly without panties too, but for some reason just didn't want to take the conversation there. Things would be exciting enough after dessert was over without any extra teasing around the table.

After dessert was over we moved into the living room where the home theater had been playing music through the course of the evening.

"I have to show you this," Heather said to Allison. "We just got this new app that links my phone to the TV so I can play everything directly, that's what we've been doing for music tonight."

"Really?" Allison asked. "I've been wanting something like that but haven't found something I like. That seems super convenient."

"It is! And you can share your phone screen through the TV too, so I can read e-mails, play games, flip through pictures, whatever."

Helpfully showing her friend how the system worked Heather opened up her crossword puzzle that she liked on her phone and there it was on the big screen TV at the front of the room. Then she opened up her photo album and there was an immediate squeal from Allison followed by laughter from both of them. There I was on the big screen, standing in our shower, my bare rear showing up in HD. This was of course the plan for exposing me that night, and while I knew it was going to happen having it show up on screen was still a bit of a shock to my system. I thought there was a chance, no matter how slim, that Heather might have some mercy on me, but no, here were all three of us sitting there with Allison enjoying the view.

"Oh my gosh!" Heather gasped. "I'm so sorry honey, I forgot about these being on here..." She made a big show of trying to fool with her phone to turn off the picture and ease my embarrassment, but of course "accidentally" swiped to another photo, this one a full frontal nude of me stepping out of the shower.

"So that's what I missed behind the washcloth last week!" an excited Allison squealed.

"Chris you're blushing! Doesn't look like you've got anything to be shy about to me!"

Having Allison so obviously talk about my exposed penis was almost more than I could take and I was literally feeling light headed from the excitement, and at the same time was worried that one or both of them would notice, and have to comment, on the growing bulge in my jeans that came along with my embarrassing predicament on screen. I also knew that this wasn't over, and Heather faithfully managed to turn off the image, only to open a video of me in our bedroom, this time obviously before my shower as I was dressed and dry.

"Heather," I said, "don't you think you should turn things off now? I think you've embarrassed all of us enough for one night."

"You're the only one embarrassed," Allison quickly replied. "I'm having a blast, and if you don't want whatever this video is to play then I definitely want it to play!"

Heather quickly pressed the play button, saying, "Why not? She's already seen everything anyway so what will it hurt?"

Heather's playful tone was quickly followed by giggles from both of them as the video started, Heather knowing what was coming and Allison anxiously waiting to see what she could see, and how embarrassed I would be when she saw it.

As the video started you could hear Heather talking while she held her phone that was recording me.

"You ready for your shower honey?"

"Yeah," I said on the video, "but I don't think we need to document it."

"Oh come on, since you had your little adventure on my video call last week I've been wanting to get you on camera. It'll just be for us, take your clothes off and give me a good show."

"You swear nobody's going to see this..."

"Of course nobody's going to see this." Hearing this on the video made both the ladies laugh. "I just want to do it for fun, and maybe to watch the next time you're out of town. So hurry up, this is a boring video until you start to strip!"

So the three of us watched me on the screen, first kick off my shoes and pull my socks off. Then my shirt came off. Next my pants dropped and in nothing by my underwear I headed for the bathroom, but Heather's director voice on the video stopped me there.

"Not so fast mister," she said. "It's not a strip if you don't show the goods. You've got to lose the boxers before you leave."

So I looked at her over my shoulder, dropped my boxers, and stood there naked with my back to the camera. That elicited a cheer from Allison, who then squealed with excitement when she heard Heather say on the video, "Now turn around and give me the full monty!"

I turned around, and there I was on the TV stark naked again, only this time I was moving. I heard my video self saying "So you want some action shots?" And immediately I was shaking my hips, which sent my penis swaying back and forth on the video and got howls of cheers and laughter from the ladies on the couch. Sitting there in real life I felt my face flushing but was also aware of the erection trying to escape from my jeans. After an even more humiliating zoom in on my genitals, which displayed them on the full 70 inches of our TV, the video mercifully came to an end and my nudity was finally off the TV and away from Allison's still curious eyes.

"Sorry honey," Heather chocked out between laughs, "but since you'd already been naked in pictures I just had to let her see that."

"I'm sure glad you did!" Allison howled. "You're quite the impressive dancer once your clothes come off Chris!"

I was entirely too embarrassed, and at the same time too excited, to say anything. I at least knew that I had bought myself a day going nude where I really wanted to go nude, but at that exact moment I wasn't sure the humiliation was worth it. Just as I was asking that question, it immediately got worse.

"I think he's a little overwhelmed with embarrassment," Heather said. "Chris, why don't you bring us a round of drinks to calm everybody down and help yourself recover?"

Not thinking about anything other than making a brief escape from the room I quickly nodded and stood up, and had no sooner gotten to my feet than I heard Allison shout, "He's not embarrassed, he's turned on! Look at the tent in his pants!"

"Chris!" Heather squealed. "You're absolutely impossible, you sit there pretending to be embarrassed and this whole time you've just been enjoying Allison seeing your naked pictures."

"I, well, I just..." I stammered, but couldn't put a coherent sentence together. Why this was so different than my adventure at the resort I didn't know, but being there with my wife and her friend I felt completely powerless, which put a healthy dose of embarrassment on top of the excitement of being exposed. Before I knew what was happening Heather had put her hands on my belt and I suddenly knew that this was about to go farther than we had agreed.

"Whoa!" I said, "What are you doing?"

"If you're going to be this naughty," Heather said, "getting turned on by my friend seeing your dirty pictures, then I'm going to have to teach you a lesson and see what it's like to really be exposed!"

I tried moving, but she already had my belt undone and a firm hand in the waist of my jeans. I could have overpowered her, but not without possibly hurting her, which I certainly didn't want to do. I felt the button of my jeans come undone and then she yanked them apart, forcing the zipper down to the bottom, after which I felt them come down past my hips and I could hear Allison cheering her on as I was suddenly revealed in just my boxers. My boxers weren't doing very much to hide my erection, although I at least hadn't popped out of them, but that didn't really matter as Heather's next move was for the elastic waistband that she quickly yanked down to expose my hard penis to Allison.

The cheering just grew louder and Heather succeeded in pulling my boxers all the way to the floor, leaving me naked from the waist down with an erection that I knew wasn't going anywhere because I was getting too much of a thrill from being so exposed. Heather then stood up, and as I instinctively tried to cover myself pulled my hand away and said, "No, you're not hiding anything this time. If you're so excited letting my friend see you naked you're going to stand there and let her look!"

"I think he's really learning a good lesson," Allison said with a huge, naughty smile on her face. "But he needs to get that shirt off and step out of his pants so that he's really completely naked, that would be much more instructive."

"You heard her," Heather said. "Take your shirt off and step out of your pants. You don't get to keep any of your clothes on after being so naughty tonight."

I pulled my shirt off and dropped it to the floor but found that with my jeans and boxers around my ankles it wasn't so easy to just step out of them. When I tried the first leg of them caught my ankle and just turned inside out instead of coming off, which made me lose my balance and I had to hop to keep from falling over, which made my hard penis bounce up and down, and that got howls of laughter from my audience. I managed to somehow get the first leg off, after which I picked up my other foot and pulled the second off from the bottom, dropped it on the floor, and stood naked and hard in front of my wife and her very entertained friend who was red in the face and almost hyperventilating from her laughter.

"You know," she said, "I felt a little bit naughty wearing this dress without a bra over here tonight, but it's brand new and I wanted to see how it went, and knew I'd be safe in front of friends. I almost felt a little exposed in it, but now I'm feeling very modest compared to that!" As if to emphasize what "that" was she pointed directly to my penis and started the both of them laughing again.

Heather at that point thankfully had some mercy on me and said, "Allison, do you think he's suffered enough?"

"I definitely think he'll remember it," Allison answered. "As much as I hate to see him cover up I think we can allow him a bit of dignity and let him go to the bedroom and put some clothes on. But he has to do it naked, I want to watch his bare butt go down the hall!"

12