Heather's Exquisite Map of Tassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yes, so nice." She started to moan and arch back further. Her pubes ticked his nose as a wind gust blew across the summit. He'd have hardly noticed except it felt cold blowing on her wetness smeared around his face. Tim held on to Heather's upper thighs and was working her clit now with regular increases in pressure. He'd learnt a thing or two from his previous lovers and he was now putting his carnal knowledge into use for Heather's pleasure. Her breathing grew deeper and faster, "Ohh, oh, oh."

He licked and sucked her clit, feeling the force of her hand pushing on his back increase, her nails digging in slightly. Tim tried his best to ignore his massively hard cock, straining with pre-cum forming at its tip, making a sticky wet coin-spot in his undie-jocks. Her moaning rhythm matched the tempo of his tongue action. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, Tim!" She shuddered, her pelvis pumping in small involuntary thrusts, and she called out, "Ohhh, jeeze, Tim!"

When she stopped twitching, Tim gave Heather's pussy another passionate kiss before he settled down at her side, back against the rock. She lent in, kissing him deeply, getting a taste of her own medicine from his lips. As she pulled up her pants, Heather simply stated, "You're spoiling me, Tim."

"Nah, I'm totally selfish. Your pleasure is my pleasure."

They walked off the mountain, passing several hikers who were on their final climb to the summit, causing Heather and Tim to consider their impeccable timing. Reaching the gaggle of rucksacks at the junction with the main track, they ate their lunches of cheese and hommus on pita bread. Four hikers from Perth were doing likewise, and after a brief chat the group left and headed west up Ossa, while Heather and Tim ascended Pelion East.

The boulder field on the slope below the peak was covered in shattered shards of various sized rock, fractured by ice expanding in cracks between rock columns and forcing them off the side of the cliff to smash below. The knob of a summit was a thin wedge of columnar rock, and once again they were treated to views of the surrounding mountains and deep forested valleys. The clouds from the south and west were darker now, and closer. Tim looked about in awe for the umpteenth time, acknowledging this place was special and unique. "It's breathtaking."

"It sure is." Heather looked proud and in her element; a strong beautiful woman from a stunningly rugged land, standing high above the plateau on top a craggy peak. "Want to know what else's breathtaking?"

"What?"

"Let me show you." She flipped her hat backwards and kissed him hard on the mouth, hands unbuckling his belt-clip, then taking his manhood in her palm. He was hard in a moment, and he lay back against the warm rock while she went down on him, sucking her lips down the length of his cock then, with her tongue curling around his shaft's underside, sucking back up.

Tim watched the top of Heather's reversed pink cap on head bob back and forth as she gave him head, for the time being ignoring all other natural beauty surrounding them. She was good at it too, her mouth wrapped around his fat cock, sucking with pressure, tonguing the end of his knob and giving him pleasure. "Yes, Heather, you're fantastic. Oh more, please."

She took him all the way to her gag as he fucked her mouth, and he placed his hand on her head. If he weren't in such ecstasy he'd have taken more notice of the valley to the east, and visually taking in the plateaus and crags and forests. Or perhaps he'd have paid more attention to the dark clouds rapidly closing on their position from the south and west. But he wasn't thinking of much more than Heather and what she was doing to his penis shaft with her lips and tongue.

The tingles built up and he braced against the rock, his legs going weak. "I'm gonna cum," he said softly, but Heather simply upped her pace, increasing his pleasure. His dick seemed to grow slightly larger, giving her a split second warning of his eruption, and when the first spurt surged from him, she expertly took his tip to her near her gag, swallowing his cum flow down her throat.

He was spent and she sucked him dry, polishing his penis and kissing its tip. When she looked up at him her green eyes were wild with excitement. She stood, pulling his trousers back up for him and clipping his belt, and gave him another kiss with her cummy mouth. Tim pulled her in close, and they held each other on the weather beaten crag.

"I don't want to ruin the moment," he said after a few minutes, "but the clouds are getting very dark there to the south-west and approaching fast."

Heather looked around, focused again on their surroundings, moving away from Tim's embrace. "Yep, it's time to go."

They were leaving the gap when the rain hit, pelting in horizontally from their two-o'clock position, front-right. They'd prepared their rucks with pack rain-covers on and wore their Gortex rain jackets, but the rain stung painfully cold where it hit their exposed faces and hands. They arrived at the next campsite to a rumble of thunder echoing down the valley, and in quick time they erected Heather's tent on one of the last available tent platforms in the wind and rain.

Sorting their wet gear and cooking dinner was a delicate, if cramped affair, because of the tiny two-person tent's single opening. They changed into their dry clothes, with Heather donning a down jacket for additional warmth, then Tim dried any wet areas inside the tent with his towel and organised their sleeping kit while Heather cooked dinner in the tiny tent vestibule which was already crowded with their rucksacks and wet boots.

"Smells good. So what's cookin' good lookin'?" Tim said as he unrolled Heather's sleeping bag.

She looked over her shoulder with deliberate movements, so as not to knock over the delicately balanced pot from her tiny gas cooker, and with her lips pursed and left side of her mouth raised, she gave him a look of mock contempt. "Food. Delicious, hot, rehydrated and boiled dehydrated food."

Tim chuckled and went back to sorting their gear, opening up their sleeping bags to air any dampness from the previous night. Pleased their bags were quite dry, he looked past Heather at the gloomy evening through the half open tent flap. "You're not wrong about the four seasons in a day thing down here. It's hard to believe the temps were in the mid-thirties a couple of days ago and we were swimming."

"Yeah, and I reckon it might even snow tonight by the look of things out there."

"Wow, would be kinda cool. Actually, it would be freezing. I've only seen snow in New Zealand, and that was on mountains in the distance. I hope your tent's up to it."

Heather turned and handed Tim his light-weight camping bowl containing a steaming pile of pasta and sauce. "My tent's four season so should be right. By the way, for dinner I combined two of my rat-packs, so tomorrow we'll use two of yours. Bon apatite!"

"Ta. Looks fucken delicious. What do ya call this?" he asked, paraphrasing a line from the movie The Castle.

"Spag bog," she replied in an exaggerated nasally bogan accent, causing them both to chuckle. "Two, four, six, eight, dig in, don't wait!"

Heather sat cross-legged, letting her bowl warm her hands while Tim twirled the steaming spaghetti bolognaise onto his fork and ate it. "Mmmm, delicious," he purred. "It warms ya up too, get it in ta ya!" The food did indeed warm them up, and afterwards they squared everything away and finished the last mouthfuls of Scotch and chocolate.

"Looks like you're doing a shopping run in the morning for more booze and chocolate," Heather said with a grin.

"No worries, I'll be back in a few days. Perhaps I should get some condoms while I'm at it?"

She smiled. "No need to worry. I'm on the pill."

"Nah, it wasn't worried about that. It's just in case me herpes flares up." He'd delivered it dryly and she gave him a funny look for a moment, obviously not quite sure whether he was serious. He laughed. "I'm joking! You should see your face. I shoulda got me camera out."

"Do you even want to get laid again?" she said with another look of contempt, which now Tim couldn't be sure if she was serious or not either. "Anyway, can't catch it twice."

He grinned at her anyway, realising she was joking too. "Ah well. It was good while it lasted."

"You'll be setting your own tent up in the rain the way you're going. Perhaps you'll even be walking out of here on your own."

"Maybe I can make it up to you and erect a tent in here?" He leant forward and kissed her.

After breaking off their kiss she said, "Well, I guess we do need some activity to fill in time before bed." She turned and completely closed the tent flap, and then launched herself on him, pinning him to the floor of the tent with her strong arms and wild kisses. Her hair falling down and covering their faces, the ends brushing his cheeks.

They hastily removed their clothes, careful to dump them at the head of the tent where hopefully the little pile wouldn't ride up wet tent walls, and she pulled her sleeping bag over them as she climbed on board.

"The punishment system's a bit out of whack around here," he said, looking into her wild green eyes, while feeling her bushy map of Tassie caress the head of his cock.

"Yeah, well, we stopped flogging people a long time ago on this island. But I'll give you a flogging if you like."

"Do your best." Tim pulled her lips to his, their tongues sliding together, and Heather lowered herself on to his ridged cock shaft, slowly enveloping his length, her pussy hole gloriously wet.

"I'm taking control now," she said, squeezing her muscles and slowly moving up and down his shaft.

"Okay, I'm all yours." He smiled but she looked all business, with wild eyes watching him as she hovered above. He raised his pelvis a little, pushing back.

"Hey, I'm in charge here. Put your bum back down." She barked it as an order.

"Sorry, boss. You've got the reins."

She kissed him again, slowly and sensually, her sweet wet vagina slowly riding his hard penis rod, their pubic bones grinding achingly together, but any aches from the previous night's pounding ignored, overwhelmed by pleasure stimulating the region. Heather held herself up in plank position with her forearms on his sleeping bag and mat below, her hands cradling Tim's head, and her legs straddling him where they were joined. She looked deep into his eyes before turning her head sideways and lowering her lips to his in another long and slow wet kiss.

He placed his hands firmly on her hips, supporting her and despite her command of him, he maintained some control over her movements. He could feel her breast caressing his chest in the gap between them, her nipples firm and occasionally rubbing against his own.

"Oh, God, that's the spot I was looking for." She breathed her words with lips slightly open and caressing his lips, her eyes with a glassy look about them. "Oh, yes, that spot again. You're so good to me." All his sins forgiven, Tim moved his pelvis up again and she didn't mind, his cock now angled better and plunging deeper within her, giving her inner pleasure spot a grand rubbing.

They stared into each other's eyes in the growing dark, and every now and then Heather would touch her lips to Tim's, sometimes sharing long gentle slow kisses, and sometimes short wild passionate ones. They ignored the occasional thunderclap and constant wind howling outside through the valley, jostling the tent with strong gusts and blowing sleet sideways into its siliconized nylon skin. Despite the cold air outside, they shared their body warmth, Tim's sleeping bag below and Heather's above, cocooned in their cosy love nest.

Their loving lasted for an age, with Heather pleasuring Tim's whole being, and he pleasuring hers, but neither approaching the edge. Tim's ball-sack was close to empty from ejaculating several times in the previous twenty-four hours, and felt he would last forever. Besides, there was no need to rush to the end, because their lovemaking was about the pleasure journey, sharing each other. Live in the moment, and if it's good, make it last. While not entirely sure what was happening between Heather and himself on an emotional level, right now Tim was hopeful this moment would last forever.

She allowed him increased control over her movements, and he watched her beautiful face for pleasure reactions. Little moans and gasps through slightly open lips, or increased pressure of her hands on the back of his head. She bent down and kissed him again, and he pushed her hips down and gently pushed his own pelvis up, feeling his cock gliding slightly along her vaginal walls. Heather ended the kiss with the tip of her tongue slowly riding with his, and he pulled her face further down, kissing her cheek gently, lovingly, and whispering into her ear, "I enjoy pleasuring you, Heather."

She hardly spoke, but simply breathed the word out. "Tim." And that's all she said as she kissed his neck with vigour. He did the same to her, sucking her skin deeply, then kissing along the top of her freckly shoulder. She propped herself up again, pushing down harder onto him now, and by the look in her eyes and half-smile on her lips, plus increased movement, he sensed she wanted to pick up the pace. They ground into each other, pleasuring towards climax. "Ohh, oh, oh, oh, oh," she gasped.

The nerves around their bodies began to overload with sensation, and he noted her rapid breathing and by the feel of her movements she was close. They maintained eye contact in the dim light, Heather's face hovering above Tim's and their lips barely touching, the sensations coursing through them, exploding between them with simultaneous orgasms. Losing their rhythm but continuing to thrust, Heather came for thirty or forty seconds, before collapsing onto Tim, breathing deeply into his shoulder, sounding louder in his ear than the wind outside.

Neither said a word for a long time, coming down from their pleasure high with bodies still intimately joined. They did, however, become increasingly aware of the wind and sleet hammering the little tent, making them glad they were sharing the warmth of each other. When they finally disengaged, they discovered their sleeping bag's zippers were compatible, his on the left and hers on the right, and so they joined their bags into a single cocoon. Without a word they held each other closely, their arms and legs entwined, enjoying snuggling, while dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin maintained their post coital afterglow, their physical bonding fast-tracking the growing emotional bond between them.

MONDAY

Sometime through the night the wind eased off, and snow fell covering the high peaks and valleys in twenty or thirty centimetres of powder. Tim stuck his head out of the tent, looking upon the white wonderland around them, and reached out to touch snow for the first time in his life. The sky was grey and the white capped mountain peaks around them disappeared into the cloudy fog rolling through the valley.

They dressed in layers, rugging up against the cold and painfully pulled on their cold wet boots. Tim cooked their standard breakfast oats while Heather packed the tent, then threw a snow-ball at him with a laugh. Other hikers around them were doing the same, packing gear and throwing snow-balls, and eventually Antonio, Anita and Kathy walked by with a wave and friendly greeting. Kathy gave them a knowing smile, while Tim sensed a change between Anita and Antonio by the way they walked comfortably side-by-side. Perhaps they'd shared a sleeping bag for warmth too?

The boots of twenty or more other hikers quickly turned the snow on the track to slush and occasionally rain squalls would come and go, only adding to copious wetness and mud. "So much for a sunburnt country," Tim said as their boots squelched in the sticky morass.

Heather laughed. "Embrace the damp. It's how we roll down here."

There were several side trips to raging waterfalls deep in the dark forested valley, swollen by the recent rains and more than once they ran into the friendly European trio. Tim lent on a rock, chewing on handfuls of trail-mix while watching Heather take photos of the roaring waterfall, spray filling the air around them.

"G'day, mate," Kathy appeared beside him, bunging on a fair Aussie accent before reverting to her native Irish lilt and nodding towards Heather, who was bending over and taking photos ten metres away. "Heather has a nice arse. I'd wager you've seen it in the flesh."

"Actually, I haven't. Maybe I caught a glimpse of it, but you know how dark tents get in the evening. Anyway, I was payin' other parts of her more attention."

Kathy laughed. "So I guess I'll be informin' me companions they owe me money then. Even if ya deny it, that hickey on yer neck stands out a mile, despite yer coat, suggesting you've been a very lucky boy. And fair play to ya, too!" Her face wore a cheeky smile and there was a wicked gleam in her bright blue eyes.

"Yeah, well, we had to keep warm somehow."

"Spare a thought for those of us who don't have a tent buddy. I lost mine to the bloody Italian last night! I said she'd give in to him, didn't I!"

"True. I thought there was something happening there anyway, ay."

"And to think she was saying how sleazy he was a couple of days back, and now they're all loved up and makin' plans for continuing their travels together after this hike's over. The bitch'll leave me, I just know it! Can you believe the cheek?" She said it all with an air of sarcasm and no real malice towards Anita. "Everyone's coupling up! Grab yerself a partner cos it's quick 'n' the dead around here."

Tim chuckled. "There's heaps of single blokes out here for ya if you're needing a bed warmer. I think Javier, the Chilean fella's single. There's those German blokes or the Chinese boys. It's a friggin' dating smorgasbord board up in these mountains for a single girl like yourself. The world's ya oyster."

Kathy laughed loudly. "Oohh, lucky me. But maybe I'll wait till Hobart when I can find someone who's at least showered recently. Maybe some nice single bloke with a warm dry bed rather than a cramped tent and damp sleeping bag. Anyhow, have you given any thought to what you and yer gorgeous girl over there are gonna do after you get back to civilisation?"

"To be honest, I haven't thought too far ahead."

"Typical man, eh. Gets a lovely lass all keen on him and doesn't have a bloody plan beyond getting his end wet." She said it with humour and Tim took no offence. But then again, Kathy had him thinking once again.

He chuckled. "I'll think of something. I'm so out of practice with whole dating thing at the moment."

"I'm certain you will, and dating's just like riding a bike. I reckon you two'll make a nice couple. You're cute together."

"We'll see," Tim said, watching Heather hop over some boulders in the waterfall mist. "Oh, by the way, she knew you were onto us back when we ran into each other on Ossa yesterday. She reckons she'd already told ya she was gonna fuck me brains out. You did seem to know she was keen."

"Ha! She's havin' a craic! She never said nothin' to me. She's a funny one though. I could see it in her. She was desperate for cock, but I'd bet she's tired or bored of fellas wasting her time and only gives herself to men who really do it for her. Then you come along, bumbling into her life by chance, and despite yer seemingly innocent ways, she's recognised yer a catch. And I'm willing ter wager you've already proven her correct. She has a new glow about her. A spring in her step, like. Look at her. She's glorious! I'd fuck her." Kathy gave him a wink.

"Remember, I saw her first! But you do like a good wager don't you," Tim said, wondering for the umpteenth time how Kathy could be so perceptive.

1...56789...14