Heaven Next Door Pt. 03: Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop," I muttered, still being stupid.

"Come upstairs and let me show you!" she panted.

She practically dragged me upstairs to my bedroom and then she showed me. She stripped off her blouse and bra, and showed me how hard her thick nipples were, how badly she wanted me to suck them. Then she unzipped her shorts and slid them down her lithe, muscular legs along with her drenched panties and showed me how wet her pussy was. I had seen her the previous day in her wet bikini and hadn't noticed any pubic hair, but now I saw she was completely waxed down there. It made her puffy pussy lips look even more aroused.

"That's not all," she panted, sliding to her knees in front of me and attacking my zipper. As soon as she pulled my shorts and boxers down, she looked up at me and said, "Look how much I want to mmm-mmm-mmm!"

I stared down at her in disbelief as she sucked my cock almost frantically. Then a movement caught the corner of my eye, and I turned to see Catherine standing in front of her bedroom window, watching us. Our eyes locked and she gave me a shrug. At that distance, it was tough for me to make it out when she mouthed, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, not sure how I should react to that. Then I looked back down at my mother's face. She was gradually slowing from her frantic pace and savoring my fat cock in her mouth.

"Mom," I said gently, "Catherine is watching us from her bedroom window. Should I close the blinds?"

Without taking her mouth off of me, she turned her head slightly to the right and glanced over through the window. Then I watched, horrified, as her eyes traveled down to the binoculars standing on my desk. Her eyes went wide and then she looked up into my face. Mom had discovered my dirty little secret. She ran her tongue slowly around the head of my cock twice before pulling her mouth off of me.

"No, let her watch," she said. She got up and bent over, planting her hands on my bed and looking back over her shoulder at me. "But when you go over there to fuck her tonight, make sure you leave the blinds and curtains open and turn on a light so I can use those binoculars to watch you."

"Okay," I gulped. Then I stepped forward and we both groaned as my cock finally slid into my mother's welcoming pussy. Her asshole throbbed as soon as half my dick was inside her, and I licked my lips and looked back at her face. "I should warn you though, Mom, Catherine's favorite is when I fuck her in the ass."

"Oh fuck!" she cried, and her pussy clamped down on me as she came.

From the look on her face I didn't even have to ask. I knew my mother was going to love it when I fucked her tight little backdoor. For a moment I thought about teasing her asshole while I fucked her, but after all the teasing that had led up to this point it seemed like overkill. Instead, I savored the feel of my mother's tight, wet pussy and started fucking her the way we both wanted.

Once I had worked up to a nice, steady pace, I glanced out the window and watched Catherine playing with her pussy while she watched us. I blew her a kiss and watched her tremble in response. Then I ignored her and fucked my mother hard and fast. She screamed out in orgasm again and again as my dick spread her wide open. When I got close to my own orgasm, I leaned down and murmured into her ear.

"I'm going to come, Mommy. My big, hard dick is going to shoot—"

"YES!" she screamed.

Her pussy gushed all over my shaft, and then I slammed my hips forward and exploded deep inside her. After I had given her every drop I had, I took a step back and watched her slump forward onto my bed. Her legs shook and I watched in fascination as my thick sperm drooled out of my mother's freshly-fucked pussy. Then I shook my head and dashed into my bathroom, returning moments later with a damp washcloth. I helped ease my mother's trembling body up onto my bed, and then spread her legs and gently cleaned her.

It was something else I had learned in college. Women love that tender gesture, of cleaning them up after you have pounded their pussies and filled them with hot cum. My mother gazed up at me adoringly as I carefully worked the washcloth into her and teased out all that messy semen. She shuddered and came long before I had finished cleaning her.

"Wow," she whispered huskily. She shook her head and licked her lips. "I knew you would be incredible in bed, but that was even better than I dreamed."

My eyes lit up and I smiled, then leaned forward to kiss her. For the first time ever, we opened our mouths and let our tongues play with each other. That was very nice. My mother is an excellent kisser. I had to stop after a couple minutes, though. My mom has world-class huge tits and I had yet to give them any of the attention they deserved. She moaned happily when my lips closed on her hard nipple and I started sucking it.

She moaned even louder when I got between her legs and pushed my renewed erection into her while continuing to worship her magnificent breasts. We shifted around on the bed so she could rest her head on my pillow and spread her legs wide, and then I really pounded my dick into her. It was absolutely marvelous. I have no idea how many times she came like that. Her cries and orgasms seemed almost continuous.

I also have no idea how long I fucked my mother like that. We were finally interrupted when the doorbell rang. As soon as we heard it, Mom's pussy puckered up and spat out my dick, along with a small puddle of our juices. She looked a little frantic, but I put my hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Take your time, Mom," I murmured, leaning down to kiss her. "I'll get dressed and go see who it is."

* * *

It was Catherine, of course. As soon as I opened the front door, she smiled at me and shook her head. "Way to go, stud," she murmured as she came in.

I closed the front door and then gave her sexy ass a swat. She gasped and jumped a little. I leaned in and murmured, "Tonight, we are going to leave the lights on and the curtains open. She wants to watch."

"Oh God," she gasped.

"And I'm going to fuck you in the ass, so she can see it," I continued.

Her eyes were huge when she turned to look at me, and her voice was a squeak when she said, "You're serious, aren't you?"

I smiled and nodded, and she shivered. "So...not to sound rude but why are you here?" I asked.

"Um..." It took her a moment to collect her thoughts, and then she said, "Oh! We're supposed to be going over to Gloria's to use the pool again." She leaned closer and whispered, "Plus, once you were up on your bed I couldn't see what you were doing anymore. All I could see was Dianne's right leg waving around like crazy, and that was making me crazy. I could only imagine what you were doing."

Mom came down the stairs then, and looked relieved. "Oh, Catherine," she said. "What are you doing here?"

Catherine reached down and lifted the bottom of her long t-shirt, displaying the pink thong of her bikini bottoms. "We're supposed to be over at Gloria's in ten minutes," she said.

"Oh, that's right," my mother replied. She leaned in and put her hand on my shoulder. "You should change into your swim trunks," she murmured.

I thought for a second and gave them a smile. "You know, I think my trunks are still damp from yesterday," I said. (This was true. They were comfortable, but very slow to dry.) "How about I just wear some of my lightweight, nylon jogging shorts instead?"

They both grinned at that, knowing full well how little those shorts would do to cover me once I was in the water and hard. I hustled up the stairs, but had to open a couple of drawers before I could find those shorts. When I turned around, Catherine was standing inside my room, breathing heavily. She looked as hungry and frantic as my mother had earlier, when she dropped to her knees and swiftly pulled down my shorts.

It really got her off to suck my dick while it was still coated with my mother's fresh pussy juices.

She didn't have enough time to suck me off before we left, so I wrapped a beach towel around my waist to conceal the obvious boner tenting out the front of those thin jogging shorts.

I think all three of us were surprised to see Gloria answer her front door in a very conservative one-piece bathing suit. It even had a little skirt at the bottom, and looked like something an overweight older woman would wear out to a public beach to cover up as much of her body as possible. I immediately wondered if she regretted what we had done the day before.

That lasted until I was in the pool and she jumped in to join me. Her skirt flew up and completely exposed her. There was no crotch in that swimming suit at all! She was gloriously naked from below her belly-button, and she was soon in my arms and moaning as she drove my dick into her hungry little pussy.

"I love your swimsuit," she moaned into my ear. "It feels like it matches mine perfectly—nothing in the way once you're in the water. God! I couldn't stop thinking about this all night."

Then she gasped and bit down on my neck, shuddering all over as she came.

"That's so beautiful," Catherine murmured from right next to us.

"It sure is," my mother agreed.

Gloria looked over at them and smiled. "I love you guys so much," she gushed.

She bucked her hips against me frantically until she came twice more, and then my mother came over and put her hand on Gloria's shoulder.

"That's probably enough," she said softly. "You don't want to get all raw from the pool water. We'll just swim for ten more minutes, and then we'll take this pool party inside."

"Oh," Gloria murmured. "That's—that's probably a good—oh!—idea." She shuddered as my hard cock slid out of her snug embrace. She swallowed heavily and looked at my mother's face closely. "You're sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not," Mom replied. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Gloria, pulling her close so she could growl into her ear, "The two of you look so hot together. I can't wait to see you both naked."

Gloria gasped and stared at my mother as she smiled and swam slowly away. She did a back stroke, so her hard nipples were obvious for us to see.

Ten minutes later, we all got out of the pool and dried quickly before heading inside. We split up to use all three bathrooms. Gloria chewed her lip before we did.

"I'm just not comfortable doing anything in our bedroom," she murmured. "So, let's all shower and we'll meet up in the guest room."

Catherine nodded and headed upstairs to use the shower there. Gloria stepped into her bedroom and closed the door. Mom and I headed into the guest bathroom and kissed each other hungrily as we undressed and showered together. I guess Gloria expected us to take turns. It gave us a few extra precious minutes for me to fuck my mother from behind before we washed each other and got out of the shower.

Gloria came into the guest room wrapped in her bath towel, looking terribly nervous. Then she looked surprised to see my mother was only in a towel as well. When Catherine came in, she saw Gloria's expression and chuckled softly. "What's the matter, Gloria? Didn't you realize we were going to take turns?"

"Oh," Gloria replied, nodding. Then her eyes went wide and she looked at my mother's face. "Oh! Really?"

Mom smiled and nodded happily.

"Oh, fuck," Gloria growled, shedding her towel and displaying her rock-hard nipples. "I can't wait to see that."

"Whoa," I muttered. Gloria was fucking spectacular naked!

"Mmm-hmm," Mom agreed, smiling over at me as she stood up.

She held out her hand, and I absently handed her my towel. I was unable to take my eyes off of Gloria. She was staring just as intently at my pulsing boner. Mom went over to stand next to Catherine, and I heard Catherine whisper, "It's like our own personal porno!"

Gloria was a lot younger than Mom or Catherine, and it just had that feel when she crawled into the bed with me. Don't get me wrong—if you saw a sex tape of me with Catherine or my mother it would still be hot as fuck. It was just that Gloria looked like a porn star in her prime.

She knelt between my thighs and sucked my dick, staring into my eyes the whole time. Once she had me nice and wet, she climbed on top of me and moaned as she impaled her puffy little pussy on my throbbing erection. Then she reached down and pulled my hands up to her tits.

"Pinch my nipples!" she urged me, and then she panted as she bounced up and down on my lap.

I pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts, but never quite as hard as she really wanted me to. That didn't stop her from coming all over my dick again and again. After she cried out and shook through one last spectacular-looking orgasm, she shuddered and lifted her hips up off of me. She slumped onto her side and pulled me over for a vigorous kiss.

"God, that was incredible," she panted. "Thank you so much!"

Then the bed shifted as Catherine crawled in with us. She lay back and spread her legs invitingly. "My turn!" she panted. Her pussy was visibly drenched with her arousal. Gloria stayed in bed with us, watching from a foot away as I got up and drove my hard dick into Catherine's horny little pussy.

I knew that she had been aroused from watching me fuck my mother, long before we had even left for the pool. After watching the spectacular show Gloria and I had put on, she was on fire with lust. She cried out and came as soon as I pushed my entire length into her that first time. I smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips, then sucked on her hard nipples until she had recovered enough for me to fuck her.

I felt Gloria's breath on my balls when she leaned over to watch our coupling from inches away. "Jesus!" she gasped. "I can't believe how huge that thing looks! And it was all inside me."

"And now it's all inside me!" Catherine cried out, and then she shook all over and came again. She pulled my face up to hers urgently, driving her tongue into my mouth as her pussy spasmed around my hard dick. She broke off that kiss with a loud smack after she had finished coming, and smiled up at me beautifully. "Mmm, thanks for that, stud," she murmured.

I chuckled softly and slid back onto my haunches so she could slide out of the way. Everyone was most excited for what was going to happen next. The three of us in the bed all turned to look at my sexy mother. She smiled at us and then dropped her towel, displaying her massive tits in all their glory. They looked even more incredible as soon as she started walking over to the bed, shaking and wobbling enticingly.

"Whoa," Gloria gasped.

"Mmm-hmm," Catherine agreed.

Intellectually, I knew that I had just been fucking her less than an hour earlier. Still, I was as hard as I could possibly be when she slid into the bed in front of me and spread her legs. My dick looked enormous, pulsing in anticipation as I slid forward and ran it up and down between her smooth pussy lips. Mom opened her mouth wide and groaned as the head of my dick spread her little pussy wide open.

"Oh fuck!" Gloria gasped. She was kneeling, almost touching me to my left.

Catherine slid around behind me and pressed her tits against my back. Her breath felt incredibly hot on my neck as she watched over my shoulder. "That's it," she murmured. "Give your Mommy all of that nice, hard dick."

We all groaned as my dick slid slowly into my mother's snug embrace. I was looking at my mother's incredibly sexy body as I filled her up, but I couldn't miss the way Gloria was mauling her left breast and strumming her clit as she watched. I pulled almost all the way out and then pushed slowly back in, which was amazing to watch. Long before I was actually fucking my mother, Gloria cried out and came just from playing with herself and watching.

Catherine bit me lightly on my neck then, sending shivers down my spine. "Oh, yeah," she moaned into my ear. "That looks amazing. Now stop teasing us and fuck your mother. There you go! Just like that! Ooh! That looks so good. How does that feel, Dianne? Having your son's hard cock fucking you like that?"

"It's perfect!" my mother cried out. "Oh, baby, please don't stop! Ohhh!"

Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, but that drew everyone's eyes to her incredible melons as they shook all over the place. I reached forward and filled my hands with them, squeezing them and making her nipples stand up even more prominently. The way Gloria stared and licked her lips, I knew she was thinking about bending down and sucking on my mother's big, fat, hard nipples.

Catherine started humping her pussy mound against me from behind, encouraging me to fuck my mother even harder. "There you go, Greg," she moaned, "Fuck that sweet Mommy-pussy with your huge dick. You know what time it is, don't you? It's time for you to fill your mother's sweet pussy with a huge load of cum! Do it! Come inside her!"

"Oh, Mom, here it comes!" I groaned. I really only said that because I knew how hot it would be for all of them to hear it. I was about to have an incredible orgasm even if I hadn't said a thing.

"Yes!" Mom cried, shuddering through another spectacular orgasm.

"Yes!" Catherine hissed in my ear.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Gloria cried, slamming two fingers into her pussy and shaking like crazy as she watched me filling my mother's pussy with incestuous sperm. Before I finished coming, Gloria bent and yanked my dick out of my mom so she could suck on it and swallow the last of my hot cum.

When she finished coming, Mom chuckled and slid away from me. She sat up on the edge of the bed and reached over to give my thigh a squeeze. Then she grabbed Gloria's bath towel and put it between her legs so my sperm wouldn't leak out and stain the covers. I was still sandwiched between Catherine's body shivering against my back and Gloria's bobbing head in my lap, but I managed to lean forward enough to give my mom a brief kiss.

"I'm still hard," I murmured, tilting my head slightly toward Gloria.

"Give it to her, son," she hissed.

Gloria spluttered in surprise when I grabbed her and spun her around on the bed, and then she cried out when I slammed my dick into her from behind. I seized her hips roughly and pounded her tight little pussy mercilessly. Catherine released me right away and slid over to my left so she could watch. She licked her lips enticingly and spread her legs wide so I could watch her play with herself while I fucked Gloria.

"Oh fuck! I can't believe—oh shit! Oh, I'm coming already! Ohhh!" Gloria cried out. She shook all over, but I didn't let up. I just kept pounding my hard cock into her as fast as I could. In no time at all, she announced she was coming again. Minutes later, she whimpered that she was coming again. Then she slumped forward onto the bed and I followed her down, lying on her back and jack-hammering my dick in and out of her helpless little pussy as her legs shook beneath mine.

When I finally cried out and came inside her, she was sobbing at the intensity of it all. I was immediately alarmed, thinking I had gone too far. I panted and pushed myself up off of her.

"Are you alright?" I asked softly.

"Oh, God, that was incredible!" she sobbed, "I never knew it could be anything like that. I—I think I'm still coming!" She shuddered all over, moaning, "Ohhh!" Then she whimpered and curled up onto a ball on her side.

Catherine laughed softly. "Way to go, Greg. You broke Gloria!"

"Mmm," I growled, looking at her and licking my lips. "I believe you're next."

Her eyes went wide and she shuddered. Catherine had still been languidly stroking her pussy, but those two fingers slid inside her when I said that, and it set her off. She didn't say another word as we got dressed and helped poor Gloria into a nice lightweight summer dress. Her legs were shot, and I had to help her walk out to the living room so she could sit and rest.