Heavenly Sword: Nariko's Secret Mission

Story Info
Nariko goes on a secret mission and makes a new friend.
1.7k words
5
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dawn. Narkio hiked away from her camp. She was on a secret mission given by her father. She already knew he didn't believe she was the one destined to weld the Heavenly Sword. She still wanted to do what she could to help her tribe so she agreed to help her father again. That's why she was on a mission to find a hidden map that can locate the chosen one. Master Shen said that there were rumors the map was buried in the mountains.

Narkio hiked for the day and the afternoon and then set up camp on the mountainside in the evening. She appreciated the peace and the scenery around her.

On the second day, she found a temple and asked the people there for help. An elder there told Nariko that what she seeks can be found by speaking to a man higher in the mountain with a shimmering blue sword. She thanked the elder and left.

Another day's journey brought her to the middle level of the mountain. She woke up the next morning to screaming and smashing metal. She looked around and saw a man fighting off thieves.

Nariko quickly jumped to his aid. Running towards the attackers she noticed there were three thieves vs the man. They were all on a ledge below her.

As the man was fighting off two thieves, Nariko jumped and landed on the third attacker. The second one came at her and after dodging his sword she quickly retaliated and knocked him down. She looked around and noticed the first thieve and the man were gone. Then she heard metal crashing and yelling.

Man: "Let go you thief!"

First Thieve: "I'm not dying today!"

Nariko looked down. The man was hanging on the ledge and the thief was hanging from his leg. The thief climbed up the man and then got back the ledge.

First Thief: "Thanks for the help, goodbye now."

Right before the thief swung his sword towards the man Nariko gave him a swift kick from behind. The first thief went flying off the ledge. Nariko lay down and motioned for the man to grab her hand. He did so and climbed up.

Man: "Wow you are a literal life saver."

Nariko: "Are you alright?"

Man: "I am now. I'm Roy and I can thank you enough for saving me."

Nariko: "Don't mention it."

Roy: "Well at least let me make you breakfast."

Nariko hesitated. She was on a mission, but a change of food would be really nice. She agree and followed him back to his camp. As they walked back, Roy told Nariko he was in training to be a guard for his tribe. Nariko told Roy she was on a mission to find a hidden item but had to find a man with a shimmering blue sword to know where to look. They got to the camp and both ate. Roy made an amazing breakfast. Nariko hadn't eaten that well in a while.

Roy: "So, you're looking for someone that carries a shimmering blue sword? I might be able to help you."

Nariko: "That would be fantastic!"

Roy: "Yeah, there's a legend that the last guard in my tribe found a shimmering blue sword. It was years ago but it was legendary for cutting through metal and rock. The trick is, the sword only works as long as the welder doesn't get injured. If you do you have to left go and then pick it back up."

Nariko: "Interesting. Well I'm going to need to go to your village and learn more."

Roy: "Sure thing. I'll take you there. I'm headed back there in two days."

Nariko was excited. She knew what to do and made a new ally. She would prefer to get to his tribe sooner but for now she was enjoying the food and company.

As the day progressed Nariko and Roy got to know each other better. They both had family that didn't appreciate them and were working hard to please them to no avail. They had both been trained to fight at a young age but never given any special treatment.

Nariko was very happy to meet someone she could so easily connect with. She also had to admit that she liked him. Relationships were basically forbidden in her tribe to make sure everyone focused on defending the tribe.

Nariko: "You know Roy, I would really like to thank you for the meal and for all of your kindness."

Roy: "Well it's my pleasure. I'm just thankful you came when you did, otherwise I might not be eating here with you."

Nariko: "Well then, let me thank you for the meal."

Roy: "How?"

Nariko leaned in close to Roy and gave him a passionate kiss.

Roy: "Oh, okay."

Roy kissed back and they continued to make out for several minutes. Nariko caressed his head with both her hands and Roy cradled her ass. After a few more minutes Nariko started to massage his crotch.

Nariko: "Let's get you more comfortable."

Roy: "Okay."

Nariko made short work of his pants and was happy to see his lengthy member. She spit on it and began to slowly stroke it. She wasn't the most experienced person but just did what felt right. She could tell the was on the right track based on Roy's reaction.

Roy: "Wow, you are so much better than the girls at my tribe."

Nariko: "Really? I'm kind of guessing here."

Roy: "Good guess. They don't get rubbing dry skin hurts."

They both laughed. Nariko continued to give Roy a handjob. As Roy lay down he motioned for Nariko to come closer. She moved her ass to his face, making sure to keep her rhythm on his member. He slowly removed her bottom and began to lick to slit.

Nariko: "God, yes! No one has ever done that before!"

Roy kept going. Both were really enjoying the treatment from the other. Several minutes past and Nariko continued to get more and more wet and turned on. She added more saliva and then began to put the head of Roy's cock in her mouth. Roy pushed his tongue deeper into her slit which made Nariko moan.

Nariko: "YES. Right there, Don't ... STOP!"

Roy: "Wouldn't dream of it!"

Nariko started to swallow all of Roy's length. She began bobbing up and down with her head and hand. They kept a rhythm going for a while. Nariko's orgasm grew quickly while Roy was getting close to exploding.

Nariko: "Alright, my turn."

Nariko jumped off Roy and spun around.

Roy: "Wait, what?"

Nariko was on top of Roy facing him and grabbed his dick.

Nariko: "It's time for me to play with you in me."

Roy: "Let's play."

Nariko guided his cock into her slit slowly as he sat down. She began riding him half way at first to get used to the new sensation.

Roy: "Fuck you're tight, it's amazing."

Nariko: "And your dick feels great."

Nariko started to take in his whole length. She kept riding slowly until she was used to him. She then began to go faster once every inch was in her.

Nariko: "Fuck yes!"

Roy look up at her and smiled.

Roy: "I'm so lucky you found me, saved me, and now this! YES!"

Nariko continued to ride Roy. She loved the feeling of him inside her and could feel her orgasm building.

Roy: "My turn to do the work."

Nariko watched Roy as he sat up and flipped her on her back. He quickly lifted her legs and began thrusting. Each pump sent a wave of pleasure to her.

Nariko: "OH, OH, OH, this feels amazing..."

Nariko has succumbed completely to feeling euphoric with everything. She forgot about past feelings with her tribe and father. All she could think and care about was each inch of Roy's cock inside of her and how she couldn't get enough of it.

Roy: "OH MY GOD!" "I think you're the perfect fit for me!"

As Roy continued to thrust into Nariko, he began to kiss her whole body. His hands explored everywhere. He gripped her hips and massaged her breasts.

Nariko: "Please... Harder."

Roy happily agreed. He began to ram his dick into her with faster strides. His balls slapped against her ass which made Nariko moan even louder.

Nariko: "THAT FEELS SO GOOD! Fuck yes, keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccking me. Please, just like that."

Roy: "You got it."

The two kept the motion going for a while. As they continued their orgasms grew. Roy wanted a different vantage point and decided to flip Nariko over.

Nariko: "What are you doing?"

Roy: "About to fuck you even better."

Nariko looked surprised, but delighted. How was that even possible. She didn't know but eagerly awaited to find out. Roy flipped her on her stomach. He took a moment to admire her ass. Her back and ass were surprisingly clean given they were both fighting a few hours before.

Nariko: "What are you waiting for, is something wrong?"

Roy: "Just making a mental note. It's not everyday you get to see perfection."

Nariko blushed. She was happy someone was appreciating her and getting fucked this well was just icing on the cake.

Roy: "Ready!"

Nariko: "Only if you're ready to fuck me hard!"

Roy smirked. Then he plunged his dick into her in one thrust. He stayed there for a moment and then resumed his thrusts.

Roy: "You have a perfectly tight pussy, Nariko."

Nariko turned her head back and smiled.

Nariko: "Thanks, you're giving it quite the workout so it'll be a bit more loose next time."

She smiled and winked at him.

Damn. She was already preparing for next time! Roy smiled back and started pumping harder. Everytime he entered her, he felt a tight sleeve wrap around his dick. She felt amazing and he was going to cum soon.

Nariko: "Yes, harder just like that. This is soooooooooooo............. Gooooooooooood. Fuck!"

They keep the rhythm going for several minutes. Finally, they were both ready to climax.

Nariko: "I'm cuuuuuuuuuummmming Roy!"

Roy: "MEEEE TOOOOOOOOO!"

They both orgasmed together. It was awesome. They both laid down, Roy held Nariko close to his chest.

For several minutes the two just lay next to each other enjoying their presence.

Roy: "Thank you."

He leaned in closely and kissed her.

Nariko: "Thank you, that was amazing."

She kissed him back.

They both got dressed and made food. While they were eating they both agreed that they should go to Roy's tribe together. Roy would help her find the man she was looking for.

Nariko was happy to have made new friend. She found someone that she could work with, in more ways than one.