Heavy Sleeper

Story Info
Brother uses young sister’s body as she sleeps.
3.1k words
4.37
115k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

A/N:

This is another short story, written in just two afternoons and also on mobile, which makes catching spelling errors a bit more difficult, so apologies in advance. It involves themes of non consent, incest, and inbreeding, so if that's not your taste click away now. I have a 20000+ word story that is now written and I'm just editing it a bit, keep on the look out.

*

Ever since I could remember, my little sister Angel had been the butt of jokes for how heavy of a sleeper she was due to medications she took. Our mom used to have to drip cold water onto her face until she would wake up when she was younger, now she has a small bracelet that gives her increasingly powerful shocks until she wakes and does jumping jacks. It seems over the top, but she was just that heavy of a sleeper that it was necessary.

Angel had been a late bloomer, but in the past 6 months she really did bloom. She went from a four and a half foot little girl at 17 to a five foot bubbled butt young woman at 18 in just the span of a few months. I couldn't help but notice, especially since she dressed the same as she always had, tiny belly shirt and panties around the house.

After a night out, and getting blue balled by a girl I was seeing, I came home drunk and stumbled up the steps. I made my way into what I thought was my room, but turned out to be Angel's room. I undressed completely, stood there stroking my hard cock for a moment, before I got into the bed in front of me. When I felt a presence next to me that's when I realized where I was, my little sister's bed, and I was completely naked.

I quickly jumped out of bed, taking the covers with me in a panic, and turned on Angel's bedside lamp on the dimmest setting. A dull light slightly illuminated the room, allowing me to see Angel laying completely naked on her bed. First thing my eyes locked onto were her small breasts, rising and falling with each breath she took. They were topped by pencil-eraser sized nipples surrounded by pink areola, and they seemed to be getting erect from having the covers removed and introduced to the cold air.

Next my eyes went to her hairless mound, her feet were together but her knees were spread, opening her pussy up to me. Her pussy was a perfect, tidy slit, her lips spread looked like a blossoming flower due to her knees being apart. My cock throbbed as I stood there, drinking in the sight of my beautiful young sister. I knew I should leave, but I was too entranced with the sight before me, and my inebriated brain wanted a release for my hard cock.

One of Angel's hands was hanging over the edge of the bed, palm facing up, fingers curled into a half fist. I uncurled her fingers and stepped forward, placing the underside of my shaft on her palm and closing her fingers around me. Once I was firmly in her hand I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, opened the camera app, and pressed record. I scanned her body with my camera, getting a close up view of her pussy, then focused on her hand wrapped around my cock, making sure to get her face in view.

"That's it, Angel. Be a good little girl and stroke your big brother's cock." I whispered, beginning to thrust into her hand.

I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and gently tugged on one of her erect nipples, then ran my hand down her torso to her pussy. I rubbed her clitoris for a few moments before running my fingers through her lips and tasting them. Tasting her sent my arousal into overdrive, and I needed more.

I pulled Angel to the edge of the bed and tilted her face towards me. I pinched her nose shut, and a few moments later her mouth opened. I squatted down a bit to get the alignment right, and rubbed my cockhead along my baby sister's cute lips before pressing into her mouth. I kept my camera right on her face as her mouth opened to accommodate me, then her lips closed around me once my head was past them.

My heart was pounding, my cock was in Angel's mouth. Sweet Angel, defiled by the one who was supposed to protect her. As much as that should have sickened me, it only turned me on even more. Slowly I started rocking my hips, my cock now sliding in and out of her mouth.

"That's it, suck my cock Angel, just like that." I said, cupping her face with my free hand.

Seeing my cock sliding in and out of my baby sister's mouth was having a profound effect on me, and I was getting close. I ran my hand over her pussy and pushed a finger in before tasting her again, making my cocj throb and pulse wildly in her mouth, before filling it with cum.

I groaned out as I came in her mouth, not fully believing what I was doing. When I was finished, I stood still for a moment with my cock still in her mouth, trying to comprehend what I'd just done.

I slowly pulled from her mouth, forcing her mouth closed behind me with a hand under her chin. I covered her mouth and nose, and a few seconds later I saw her throat tense as she swallowed my cum. I gave her body one more once over before covering her up, turning off her lamp, and leaving.

When I woke up the following morning, memories of the night came back to me, and with my stomach twisting I checked my photos, and sure enough, there was the video from last night. Now sober, the thought of molesting my sister like I did sickened me. I watched the video in its entirety, twice, despite being horrified with what I was watching, the sight of little Angel's lithe body, and her lips around my cock had me growing hard.

I showered, and joined my family downstairs for breakfast, Angel hugged me and kissed my cheek sweetly, unaware of what I'd done to her. As the day went on, my lust grew and my regrets sunk. I watched the video multiple times throughout the day, unable to get the visage of my naked little sister with my cock in her mouth out of my head.

When night came, I waited until just after midnight to sneak into her room, cock throbbing in anticipation. I set my phone to record and pulled the covers off exposing her naked body once again. This time she was on her belly, her newly developed butt sticking out freely.

I undressed and climbed into bed, straddling her thighs, and used my free hand to grope her ass, spreading her cheeks and opening her pussy up to me from behind. One finger slipped into her with ease, two was more of a challenge. I fingered her for a moment, loving the feel of her pussy around my fingers, and how she began getting wet for her brother. I pulled my fingers from her and sucked them, her taste drove me absolutely wild.

I'd planned on putting my cock in her mouth again, and maybe eating her tasty little pussy, but now with my cock just inches from her opening, I wanted to fuck her. I sat my phone down, spread her ass with one hand, and let my cockhead into her with the other before picking my phone back up.

I began pushing into Angel, groaning as she took more and more of me. "That's it, good girl Angel, take your brother's cock." I whispered. Her pussy was incredibly tight around me, and felt like it was pulling me in, wanting to take in more and more of my cock.

I pushed into her until my pubic area was pressing into her ass, completely buried in my sister. She let out a small moan as I pulled out and pushed back in. I needed to cum, and bad. I set my phone on the bedside, getting a full view of the action, the put my hands flat on her bed and started thrusting quicker and harder, now fucking her.

I wanted to cum in her, mark and claim her as mine. It should be safe, I'd seen her birth control left in the bathroom on occasion, so my mind was already made up. With a couple final thrusts, I buried deep in her and my cock pulsed, shooting my cum deep inside my baby sister. "Fuuuck yeah, good girl, take your brother's cum." I moaned as I came.

Before I pulled out, I grabbed my phone once again and recorded my seed leaking from her once I withdrew. I cleaned the cum I could from her with a wet wash cloth and pulled the covers over her before leaving.

The next night she was on her back again, I crawled between her legs and ate her sweet pussy until my cock was ready to burst. I climbed up between her legs, and while holding both her legs apart and up with my my hands under her knees, I was able to slip my cock inside her. The missionary position was much more favorable than her on her belly. I got to look at her pretty face as I fucked her, kiss her lips, push my cock much deeper than I had been able to, and suck on her nipples.

I kissed her as I pushed in against her cervix and came, the intense pleasure making my head spin. I wished I could stay in bed with her and cuddle her little naked body until I fell asleep, but I could not, and reluctantly went to my own room.

I woke up the following morning very early from a restless sleep, with a throbbing erection. I started to relieve myself to the videos I'd taken, but all I wanted to do was bury my cock in my sister, so I decided to risk it.

I slipped back into her room, her still in the same position I'd left her. I first straddled her chest, leaving my erection pointing straight over her face and just took a few photos from different angles, the sight of my cock next to or looming over her face a major turn on. I put my cock head against her lips and said, "Kiss your big brother's cock Angel," and I swear to got her lips pursed against it.

I moved between her legs for the second time that night, stimulating her until she was well lubricated, and push my cock into her. I felt my cum, still warm from her body, get pushed deeper as well as out of her, making a mess of my pubes. As I began fucking her I moaned, "You're the best little sister, Angel. So good. I love you. So beautiful, so sexy. I love you so much baby girl." over the course of a few minutes.

I kissed my sister as I continued to fuck her, and just like my cock I swear I felt her lips purse, even if just slightly. Her body felt like a playground to explore, and I found myself touching every part of her I could. My phone alarm went off, signaling I only had 15 minutes before my sister's wrist watch would shock her awake, so I quickened my pace, thrusting in and out of her tight pussy as if I didn't care if she woke.

I pushed in to her deepest depths and released a torrent of cum into her once again, a sensation that could never be topped, and one I didn't know if I could lose now that I had it. I pulled from her and quickly cleaned her, then tucked her back into bed and snuck back into my room feeling relieved. I quickly fell back into a deep sleep with dreams of an Angel.

I woke up late, it was the weekend so I didn't have to be at work, and Angel didn't have to be at school. Our parents were out for the day, leaving us home alone together, but I didn't think much of it. We hung out together, watched movies while snuggled up on the couch and played video games. I had trouble not getting hard around her, but fucking her every night had made me comfortable around her.

After a while she yawned, said. "I'm gonna take a nap, meds making me sleepy."

"Okay. Pizza for dinner?"

"Sounds good." She said, walking towards her room.

30 minutes is all I could wait before slipping into her bedroom. I whispered her name to no answer, then undressed and took the covers off her. I mounted her, and started to prepare her but she already seemed dripping wet, which excited me. "You're already wet for your big brother, huh?" I asked before pushing my cock into her.

"Yesssssss." She groaned, and her legs locked around me.

I froze and her eyes opened, locking on to mine. "Got ya." She said with a smile.

"Angel! I'm-I'm sorry." I said, my cock still hilted in her. I tried pulling away but her legs pulled me back in.

"For what? For violating me? Raping me? Stealing my virginity from me?"

"Uh, yes."

"It's okay. I really wish you wouldn't have, but it's okay. Waking up each morning filled with your semen was actually pretty nice. And the video I took last night on my webcam was super hot." She saw my surprised look and giggled. "I was very relieved when I watched it, knowing it was you who wants me, and not Daddy. I'm glad it was you."

"I'm sorry, but why are you not freaking out right now?" I asked, trying and failing not to move my hips.

"Cause I like it. Your stuff inside me feels nice, and I wake up feeling... good. Relaxed. Hearing you call me beautiful and sexy made me feel good. But I want to feel the sex this time and feel you shooting in me." She said, her hips now making slight movements, in tune with mine.

"Are you sure about this? We can just stop and forget this happened."

"So doin' me in my sleep was fine, but doin' me when I'm awake is where you draw the line?"

She had a point. "No, I just want to make sure you're sure."

"I'm sure. Do me brother."

I did as I was told, and began fucking Angel while she was concsious for the first time. Her beautiful face twisted in pleasure as she felt a cock filling her for the first time, and she pulled my head down and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed down her neck to her chest, taking a nipple into my mouth and illiciting a loud moan from Angel.

"You're so sexy, so fucking sexy." I grunted as I continued sliding my cock in and out of her tight pussy. "I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too." She moaned. "Fill me, fill me up and make me pregnant."

'My little sister is kinky.' I thought, and went along with the fantasy.

"Yeah? You want your big brother's baby? You want that?"

"Ohhhh yes!" She moaned loudly, orgasming on my cock.

The pleasure was intensely magnified now that she was awake and aware, meeting my thrusts with the own movement of her hips. Her pussy seemed to come awake to, tightening around me and trying to milk me for everything I'm worth.

"Do it, please do it in me." She moaned through her orgasm. I pushed in as deep as our bodies would allow and came, pushing Angel over the edge to another orgasm as she felt my cum fill her for the first time.

"Fuck, baby, fuuuck." I groaned as my cock throbbed and pulsed wildly inside her. Our arms went around each other tightly in the midst of our orgasms, our bodies connecting in a way I'd never felt before.

I pulled my softening cock from her, dripping with a mixture of our cum, and laid down next to her. She grabbed one of her pillows and placed it under her bum, keeping it elevated. "That was awesome." She said. "So, so much better to feel it go in me than just to wake up with it already there."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said, rolling over and kissing her. "What's the pillow for?"

"So none leaks out, for the best chance possible."

"Best chance for what?"

"To get pregnant, silly. I've only been having my period for a few months but I'm pretty sure now is when my body has eggs ready."

"What?"

"You know how babies are made, don't you?" She giggled.

"Yeah, but you're on birth control."

"No I'm not, I've never even had a boyfriend."

My heart sank into my stomach. "But... those pills I always see in the bathroom."

"Oh, those are my hormones, they gave me them to finally jump start puberty. So you weren't trying to get me pregnant?"

"No, of course not. You're still in school."

"I'll graduate by the time I give birth. It'll be okay, you'll see."

I was going to be sick. I couldn't believe what I'd done. "Angel... I'm so sorry."

"Don't be! Please, don't. I love you and want this with you. Don't you want it with me?"

Did I want this? The more I thought about it, the more I did. Angel was frankly the sexiest little thing in the world to me, and I loved her dearly. The idea of my baby growing in her belly sickened, aroused, and excited me. "I... don't know. I haven't really thought about it. A baby I mean. I want you of course, but a baby is entirely different."

"Well you have plenty of time to think about it." She said, grabbing my hand. I brought her hand to my mouth and kissed it, and cuddled in the nude with her for a while.

My mind was made up when we next had sex, as I mentioned earlier, now that I'd cum in her sweet pussy, I didn't think it was something I could stop doing, and I was right. I pushed into her and came without a second thought.

A month and a half later, she was hugging me excitedly with a positive pregnancy test in her hand, and an engagement ring already on her finger.