Hector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just you boys, now," she noted as she leaned back on the sofa. She raised her arms and draped one over each of our shoulders. "Show me how it's done."

I could tell Hector was as turned on as I was. For perhaps the first time since I'd know him, he didn't say a word or crack a smile. Neither of us moved for a moment. He understood and destroyed me as I began to move my character about in a desultory fashion.

Having deliberately lost, I found myself chickening out, hesitating. I'd left my flip-flops by the door. All I was wearing were my shorts and boxer briefs. Before either Hector or Pru could call me on my wusshood, I stood, yanked off my shorts, and sat back down.

There was a large wet spot on the front of my briefs.

"Uh, babe, you lost too," Hector whispered to his wife. He sounded hoarse but at least he could talk. I was afraid to open my mouth. I was sure I'd sound like some mad cross between a frog and duck, all croaks and quacks.

Pru stood, hooked her thumbs under the string of her thong, bent with straight legs, and pulled them over her hips and knees. She twisted at the waist giving first me, then Hector, a nice view of her ass. The mound of her pussy nestled between her legs was entrancing.

She sat back down and once more draped an arm over our shoulders. Hector's cock was flat against his belly. I shifted, pushed a hand beneath the waistband of my briefs, and pulled my cock up. The head peeked beyond the waistband. No one said anything as Hector started the next round.

Pru went down without a fight. "Uh, I don't have any clothes left. Shoes don't count. They're not clothes. I guess I have to do what the winner says." She turned to me. "Jamie, you have more points than Hec — you get to tell me what to do."

I swallowed, tried to speak, then swallowed again. "Kiss Hector."

She smiled at me. "If you win again, you'll need to think of a bigger challenge than that." She didn't just lean over and kiss her husband. She stood and straddled his legs. Bending at the waist, she wrapped her hands around his head and tilted it back.

For his part, Hector did nothing but stare in amazement. I had no doubt, still don't, that if she'd asked him to go to the roof and jump, he would have done so. He was in awe of her. He waited for her to lower her mouth to his.

She brushed his lips with her own. Kissed the tip of his nose. Traced his lips with her tongue, leaving them as shiny as if he were wearing lip gloss.

I could see a large smear of precum where the head of his cock throbbed against his belly. I wanted to lean between them and lick it off his skin but I didn't. I watched as Pru pushed her tongue between his lips. The head of my cock had fully emerged. I fought the urge to begin to stroke it.

I don't know how long they kissed. My balls throbbed, every heartbeat setting off a wave of crampy pleasure rocking through my belly. Finally, she sat back down, turning toward me as she did. The inside of her legs glistened with her excitement. I could smell her, smell her pussy. I imagined I could smell Hector's musk as well. "You guys should finish the round," she muttered. Her own voice sounded choked now, which in some ways excited me more than anything.

As we started, it was clear Hector wanted me to beat him. I was torn. Part of me wanted to get naked by losing, but part of me wanted to tell Hector what to do. His avatar stood there, allowing me to hack it to pieces. My cock throbbed the whole time.

He looked at me. There was no trace of the laugh-a-minute, care-free Hector. This Hector was 'intense' personified. "You win, bro. I lose. What should I do?"

"I lost too," Pru added. "You need to tell me what to do as well."

"Eat her pussy," I told Hector in a voice I barely recognized. I turned to Pru. "Don't cum."

Pru put her feet on the sofa and boosted herself up to sit on the back of it. She put one foot on the back of the sofa, spreading her legs. She ran two fingers down her slit and spread the lips.

I moaned, low in the back of my throat, as another, deeper ache emanated from my balls, twisting itself around my lower belly.

Her nectar pooled in the opening of her pussy. Her lips were engorged, a dusky pink. Her clit jutted from its hood. I swear I could see it throbbing, but surely that wasn't possible?

As Hector kneeled on the seat of the sofa. He kissed his way up her left thigh, the one with her foot still on the seat. I was amazed at his control. It was all I could do to not start jerking off or shove him out of the way and dive into her delectable-looking cunt.

He kissed his way up her leg slowly, stopping to nip and lick, pausing to lean closer and blow his breath over her clit, teasing her. Finally, he touched the tip of his tongue to the glistening pool at the bottom of her pussy. He pulled his head back, slowly, delicately, drawing a line of honey from her pussy.

Captivated, I leaned against the back of the sofa. My cheek rested against her right leg.

This time, when he lowered his head, he lapped at her pussy, drawing the flat of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her cleft, parting her lips, careful to avoid her clit. He drew another, thicker, strand of honey from her than before, stiffening his tongue and driving it deep into her cunt. His nose pressed against her clit.

Pru cried out and grabbed the back of Hector's head as he began to fuck her with his tongue. After a moment, she pushed his head away. "Stop, Hec. Stop, baby, or I'll cum."

Hector's eyes were glazed when he turned to look at me. The lower part of his face and the tip of his nose shimmered in the light, adorned with his sweet wife's ambrosia. "Ready for the next round?" His voice was flat, almost dazed.

I nodded.

Prudence

If I live to be a hundred, nothing will require more strength of will than pushing Hector's mouth away from my pussy. I was so close to cumming. I was at the edge of the precipice, leaning forward, on the verge of passing the point of no return, when I gathered my wits enough to push him away. Even then, I had to restrain myself from grabbing him and kissing my own juices off his beautiful lips and face.

"Ready for the next round?" he asked Jamie who merely nodded.

Hector started the game. I remained sitting on the back of the sofa. I knew my pussy was leaking all over the material; I was beyond caring about something as trivial as a stain. Hector handed me the controller. He left his on the table. Jamie's sat on the seat of the sofa. I looked from one to the other. Jamie nodded at the controller in my hands. I looked at Hector confused.

He leaned toward me and used his hands to guide my fingers. He turned my avatar to Jamie's and showed me which button to push. I kept pushing it until Jamie's avatar was on the ground. It faded from the screen.

I looked at Jamie. He rose and peeled his briefs off. His cock had poked its head above his waistband ages ago, or it felt ages ago. His cock was long, longer than Hec's by at least an

inch, but not as thick. Precum was smeared over his lower belly. Freed from the briefs, his cock stood away from his belly. A drop of precum began to pull away from the head, shimmering in the light coming through the patio door.

He sat back down and nodded toward Hector. I stared at my husband, who stared back but made no move to pick up his controller. I manage to turn my avatar around and slew my husband's with a fireball instead of a sword. Don't ask me how; I still don't play video games.

"What do you want me to do?" he croaked.

"And me," Jamie added. "I lost twice this round."

I turned to him. "Lick my pussy. Fill your mouth." He began to swivel on the sofa to face me. "Then kiss Hector — make him suck me off your tongue."

Whatever uncertainty Jamie had felt earlier was gone. He rested his hands on the tops of my thighs and lowered his mouth to my pussy. He nuzzled my clit with his nose, almost pushing me over the edge again. He drew his tongue slow up my cleft, pushing it deep into my cunt. His cheeks forced my lips apart. He straightened and twisted to my left, still kneeling on the sofa, looking for Hec, who didn't keep him waiting.

They each put a hand behind the other's neck and leaned into each other. I stretched out on my left side, precariously balanced on the back of the sofa but desperate to watch my husband kiss Jamie.

Their kiss was almost violent. I tensed, expecting a chipped tooth or a bloodied lip. I couldn't tell whose tongue was in whose mouth. Hec pulled back and began to lick and suck at Jamie's cheeks. Knowing he was tasting me on Jamie's skin made my pussy clench.

"So," I did my best to purr, "are we finished playing games? Because I'd really like to fuck."

Jamie

Pru's voice cut through the roaring in my ears. Hector was sucking at the tip of my chin, sucking her pussy off my face. Her words reached him as well. He put an arm under her and lifted her to a sitting position. His other hand was on the back of my neck. He pulled me closer. Our foreheads touched. We drew in each other's breath, drawing strength from each other. My fear evaporated; it was a struggle to even recall being afraid.

Afraid of what? This feeling of oneness?

"Shall we?" Hector whispered, panting softly.

"Yes," I replied. I wrapped my arms around the two of them. "Thank you. I'm honored."

I didn't add "seriously" or "I'm not joking". I didn't need to. They knew.


12