Hedon Heights Background

Story Info
A descripton of Hedon Heights
1k words
2.67
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of people in the scene would like to be able to express themselves in public. Of course, outside of parties and some ticketed outdoor events, people in the BDSM and kink communities do not feel able to. They respect their neighbours' sensitivities and our laws. But what if it was possible?

A group of architects in the UK decided to make that a reality. It took a while to find a kink-friendly council but, after a lot of searching, Hedon Heights was born.

What is Hedon Heights? It's a gated village where only adults are allowed to live. It's a place where virtually anything consensual goes. A tall wall surrounds it. Given its nature, the site has most facilities that are only available in towns and cities -- its own cinema, pubs and a club, restaurants, shops, a leisure centre, police and fire stations, its own doctors, a court, etc.

Two roads connect the village to the outside world. There are offices and businesses within the walls but not enough for its 5,000 or so inhabitants. Many commute to the local town.

It is controversial -- both in the wider population and the BDSM/kink community. However, it's a safe space for those who call it home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules to keep you safe:

1. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to enter Hedon Heights.

2. Consent is very important to us. We consider lying to gain consent a breach of consent and I refer you toT. Smith vs H. Browning (2026) held at our very own court.

3. Audio/visual material (including, but not limited to, videos, audio recordings, photos, paintings, etc) are only to be taken with the whole-hearted permission of all those involved. Similarly, any onward transmission of said photos (including showing to others, uploading them to an online site, etc) can only be done with the same.

4. Under 18s cannot consent to receive audiovisual material from Hedon Heights. Any attempt do so would mean forfeiture of your home and a referral to the Nottinghamshire Police.

5. You will come across nudity and kink/BDSM scenes. By entering Hedon Heights you agree that you give your consent that others can live their lives as openly as possible. That said staring/watching a scene is only permitted with the consent of all the participants. Similarly, those involved in scenes in public should respect the boundaries of others and not involve them further in what you are doing unless they are enthusiastic about doing that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

See the file Map of Hedon Heights for more details.

Where to find everything:

Additional shops C1 Mainly for those who work in the offices

Central Park C2-D5 Has lake

Cinema C5

Council Offices B5

Courts A5

Doctor/Dental Practice B5

East Park B5-C6

Fire station C5

Gym D5

Library C2

Main Entrance F6

Main shops B5-C5

New Park E1-E4

Offices B1

Police Station B5

Second Entrance A1

The Barn B2 Quiet Pub

The Lake C5 Pub and Club

West Park B4-C5

Ash Road D2-D5 3-5 bed Detached and Linked Detached house

Back Lane A1-B2 No residences

Beech Road C2-C5 3-5 bed Detached and Linked Detached house

Elm Close B5-C3 2-3 bed Semi-detached and Detached houses

Field Road A2-C2 2-3 bed Terrace and Semi-detached bungalows

Lake Avenue C3-D3 3-5 bed Detached houses

Main Road A1-F6 No residences

Meadow View A4-B2 2-4 bed Semi-detached bungalows

New Park Road E2-E5 2-3 bed Terraced houses

North Apartments A5-B6 Cheapest area Studio, 1 bed and 2 bed flats

Oak Avenue C5-D2 2-4 bed Semi-detached, Detached and linked houses

Oak Avenue South D2-D5 2-4 bed Semi-detached, Detached and linked houses

Owl Road C5-C6 2-4 bed Terraced houses

Park Road D2-E4 2-4 bed Terraced and Semi-detached houses

Robin View B5-C6 2-3 bed Terraced houses

South Fields 1 D2-F2 More apartments 2-3 bed Flats/Maisonettes

South Fields 2 D3-F3 More apartments 2-3 bed Flats/Maisonettes

South Fields 3 D3-F3 More apartments 2-3 bed Flats/Maisonettes

South Road E1-E4 2-3 bed Terraced houses

Swallow Close B5-C6 2-3 bed Terraced houses

Swan Close C6-D5 2-3 bed Terraced houses

West Road C2-D2 3-5 bed Detached houses

There is a mixture of homes for rent and homes to buy.

----------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Notes for people who are not in the UK (just in case different terms are used in other countries):

The number of bedrooms in buildings are often shortened to "bed". So a "4-bed" house has for bedrooms.*

Different types of housing common in the UK:

Flat -- apartment, we use both interchangeably but "flat" is more common. Flats can, as in other countries, exist in purpose built buildings but it's more common for houses to look like normal houses (usually terraced or semi-detached) and there being additional outside doors (so that there's one for each flat). If you see the word "apartment" used in an official description, eg a listing from an estate agent (what Americans would call a realtor), then you are talking about a purpose built building.

Maisonette -- A single, self-contained, flat that has more than one floor. There will at least one neighbour above and/or below them. More expensive than a flat but cheaper than a house.

Terraced -- Houses that are strung in a line where all neighbours, with the exception of those at the ends, would share walls on each side with their neighbours. End terraced houses usually go for a little more than a mid-terraced dwelling. Terraced houses are usually more expensive than flats.

Semi-detached, aka "semi" -- Two house which share a common wall but are then have space on each side to the next building. These are usually more expensive than terraced houses.

Detached -- Houses that are not touching their neighbours. These tend to be the most expensive properties.

Bungalow -- These are houses with all rooms on the ground floor. They can be terraced, semi-detached or detached. They are generally more expensive than the equivalent house.

*However, because we can never do things simply, If something is possibly mobile (eg a caravan or a boat), "bed" often refers to the number of beds.