Hedonistic Cravings

Story Info
An innkeeper hosts a mysterious, but sexy stranger.
4.5k words
4.72
7.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hedonistic Cravings

An innkeeper hosts a mysterious, but sexy stranger

So, this is my first story I've published here, and I'm hoping to publish more, though it would depend on their reception. The stories I like on this site are long series with multiple pages per chapter. I have a few different ideas that I'd like to put out and yes, they'll likely all be typical straight, cisgender male fantasies, and a lot of unrealistic situations and body types, but I'm hoping that my writing will be immersive and interesting. I hope you enjoy, because I'd love to keep entertaining you.

Dusk had passed earlier and the night was beginning to darken. In the summer months, the days lasted longer and the heat and humidity in this region could be almost suffocating. Luckily, the little tavern that Ava kept was well constructed and maintained. It wasn't cool, but it was better than outside. She spent time wiping down the bar after cleaning off the few tables and benches. It was a slow night; not many travelers on the road, but she did not want for money. Hers was a simple life with her daughter Kiara. Kiara was young when her father had died, but at nineteen, she had grown into a beautiful woman, betrothed to a nearby farmhand who Ava grew to love. He would make Kiara happy, and thus Ava would be too.

Ava began placing the ale tankards onto the shelves behind her when the tavern door opened at the far end. The door creaked and in stepped a particularly tall woman with a hood pulled over. She wasn't abnormally tall, but Ava stood at 5'7" and could tell from this distance that this woman was over 6 feet. Likely due to the heat, she certainly wasn't overly dressed. The hood was part of a thin but elegant cowl that draped neatly over her shoulders and the dress she sported was very thin and almost sheer and it accentuated her very feminine figure perfectly. She was impressively symmetrical with luxurious curves forming a perfect hourglass shape and large tear drop breasts. Her hips swayed in a very sexy manner and Ava had no doubt that behind her was probably the best ass she'd ever see. As she approached the bar, she gently slipped off the hood and her thick and beautifully curled red hair glowed in the tavern's candle and firelight. When she sat at the bar, her eyes, one green and one blue flickered deliciously and Ava dropped her eyes to the stranger's deep cleavage. She was dressed too well to be a whore, yet she did not have any sort of aristocratic or high-born demeanor. The lady smiled at her. "I hope you have a bed available. And food. I've had a long journey and as you can imagine, I haven't had a good bed in a while." Something about the way she said bed made Ava's subconscious tremble, but she did not show it. Ever the hostess, Ava smiled. "I only have one room, but it's large enough for three. This is a small place, but I try to be accommodating. The bed is clean and quite soft."

The lady grinned. "It's only myself. And if it's alright, I plan on staying more than one night." Again, Ava's mind stirred but she let the feeling go. "What is your name?"

"Malia. And yours?"

"Ava. Would you care for some refreshment? Food? Drink?"

Malia nodded. "Please, I'm famished. I thought I smelled chicken. And mead." Ava smiled and reached under the bar for a bottle. "I don't brew it myself, but there's a beekeeper nearby who is incomparable in his quality. And I have some chickens roasting."

"Then let me start with three bottles, and two chickens." This surprised Ava. "The mead is very strong. I haven't seen a man or woman who could handle even one bottle."

Malia reached between her perfect breasts and withdrew a coin purse. It clanked down on the bar heavily. "In that case I'll take four bottles and three chickens." Ava briefly opened the coin purse and saw a beautiful mix of gold and silver. Ava began to count out the amount for the room and the dinner but Malia placed a warm hand upon hers. "It's yours, darling. But I do expect the quality of service to reflect the quality of that coin." Ava bowed her head and thanked her, taking the coin and dropping it into a slot under the bar. Malia smiled again and asked for the first bottle of mead. Ava set it out and turned to the small oven to check on the chickens she had roasting. The skin was well browned and crisped with a very enticing smell coming from the herb and spice crust that coated them. She wrapped each of her hands in a thick cloth and removed the roasting pan. She turned back and saw Malia had her head tipped back draining the remnants of the thick glass bottle. Ava's eyes widened in shock. Malia's eyes were closed as she savored every bit, licking and running her tongue on and around the opening of the bottle that seemed to reflect fellatio as a few drops fell onto her breast. Malia set the bottle down and slowly opened her eyes. She smiled and asked for a chicken and a second bottle. Ava set a chicken on a platter and placed it softly in front of Malia. She set out another bottle and started looking for a knife and fork, which as it turned out, Malia had no need for.

Malia began to tear into the flesh of the bird seemingly oblivious to the heat and steam that kissed her fingers. She ate ravenously, yet there was a practiced elegance to it, occasionally dabbing herself with a soft linen cloth, chewing quickly but with her mouth closed. It was savage, yet womanly, reminiscent of a tribal chieftain's warrior queen. Or a lioness. Ava had some potatoes in the stone oven as well that had cooked in the drippings and set them next to her. Malia did not look up, but simply began devouring them as well, finishing them all before returning to the chicken. She stripped off large pieces of the white and dark, pausing only to take great gulps from the fortified mead bottle. When Malia finished both, she looked at Ava who brought another chicken and another bottle. This time, Malia ate a little slower, yet still with her hands and in silent dedication. She made little noise except in quiet moans and sighs of appreciation at how delicious and satisfying the meal was.

Ava continued to serve her. Once the third chicken was down Ava set out a fourth bottle without prompt. This time, Malia took more relaxed sips from it, and while two glasses of that stuff made Ava near faint, Malia seemed unaffected to its more insalubrious effects. Her pale skin radiated a warm glow, and her eyes were brighter, and when she spoke she slurred ever so slightly, but one would hardly know that she had gulped down three bottles of the strongest mead known in this region within an hour and was now working on a fourth while still sitting face up at the bar. Ava took a moment to stoke the fire, adding more mood and rearranging the orange coals and soon the room brightened. It heated up the inn, but Ava liked it a little warmer. She went about with straightening up the tavern until she heard Malia's voice asking her to sit with her. Ava sat on a stool she kept on the other side of the bar. "Are you alone here?"

"My daughter lives here. She's asleep upstairs."

"She must be very beautiful."

"She is the light of my life. She's betrothed to a young man near her age. I hope they'll be happy."

"Have you no husband?"

"He was killed. My daughter looks like him. Darker complexion than I, like he had. He was conscripted for another war we'll never see the end of. And you? Do you travel by yourself? It's quite dangerous."

Malia laughed briefly. "It can be. But it's hardly the first time I've travelled alone, and I've never ran into problems I couldn't handle, though the road can be terribly lonely sometimes." Ava nodded and took the platter of bones from the bar and set them by the sink. Malia waited for her to turn around. "Do you get lonely?" she asked of the innkeeper.

"Not while my daughter is here."

"I think you know what I mean." There was a flicker in Malia's eyes that Ava picked up on and knew what Malia meant. This was a first for her. Drunken boys and soldiers all tried to make their own advances. She turned them all down. She certainly wasn't interested in their ilk. Most could handle it. Her husband had been gone for a long time, and she did not count any brief fling she had while her daughter was away and her lust just had to be sated by a quick tumble in the sheets that nearly always left her wanting more. She had never been with a woman, and had never been propositioned by one, let alone a woman as perfect as Malia. But there was something off about her. She was clearly a woman of large appetites that went beyond food, but she was more than what Ava could see.

Malia only sat at the bar taking the occasional sip from the mead, patiently waiting for a response. Ava decided to try to change the subject. "I'll need to clean here. The room is just to your left. My daughter and I sleep upstairs. Of course, please let me know if you need anything."

"You haven't answered me," Malia said in a different tone, almost commanding. Ava was starting to feel intimidated. "I do get lonely, but I just don't think it would be appropriate."

"Well Ava, suffice it to say, I think you really feel otherwise." Malia stood up and allowed the cloak to slip off of her shoulders. Ava looked her up and down. She felt her sex warm and she felt butterflies in her stomach. Malia really was gorgeous. Malia turned slowly, allowing Ava to bask in her glory. Ava was right; her ass, especially in that dress, was perfect and the sight of it made her groan softly. Malia faced forward and met Ava's eyes, looking down into her. Ava felt her mouth was open slightly and she doubted that Malia hadn't noticed that her breathing had quickened. Malia looked down onto herself and admired her body.

Without a word, Malia began allowing the dress to simply fall from her shoulders. It stopped just below her navel. Her belly was slightly distended from the meal she had earlier, yet it made her appear more womanly. Ava's breathing again quickened. Malia was truly breathtaking in her beauty. Her entire body seemed sculpted by an artist dedicated in their pursuit of perfection. Her breasts were large and her areola and nipples were perfectly matched for them. They hung well and despite their size, her frame accommodated them perfectly. She had light muscle tone that indicated her strength and her alabaster skin was flawless, even with a light smattering of freckles on her chest and face. Malia silently beckoned Ava around the bar and Ava actually climbed over it and stood leaning against it.

Ava didn't say a word. She was scared of what Malia could do to her, but she didn't want to say anything that could make Malia reconsider having her for the night. Malia finally stood face to face with her, looking upon her and stroking her arm. Ava couldn't meet her eyes and looked to the side. Softly, seductively, she said, "Don't be afraid." Ava's pussy was wetter than it had been in a while, and her own nipples thrust against the fabric of her blouse. Malia leaned her head down and kissed Ava on the neck, lightly nibbling on the skin and felt her pulse on her lips. She lingered a while and slowly licked her with the tip of her tongue and palmed her right tit with her hand. She reached under her blouse and cupped each tit in her hand so that she could palm them and stroke the nipples with her thumbs in small circular motions and grinned when she felt the pebbled areola rise up. Ava sighed softly and Malia grinned and continued with her ministrations on her breasts while running her tongue along the jaw line and started nibbling on her ear. Ava's heart was pounding and a sheen of sweat rose on her forehead when Malia pressed her own against it. Ava had her eyes closed and moaned at all the sensations. Malia then carefully but deliberately grabbed Ava by the waist and lifted her effortlessly onto the bar. There was a clatter as a mug was knocked over and the half empty bottle of mead jumped up. Malia looked upon Ava, studying her body as Ava studied hers earlier. "Gods, the curves on you."

Ava certainly didn't have the body she did at twenty when she had Kiara, but years of chopping her own wood, being on her feet and maintaining the inn certainly kept things where they should. Her breasts weren't as large as Malia's, and they weren't even as big as Kiara's, but they were still full and well rounded, just like her hips. Ava actually blushed from the compliment as nobody had stopped to admire her body the way Malia was at that moment. Malia used her deft and delicate fingers to unlace the breeches that Ava wore and pulled them down to her ankles and removed her simple peasant's shoes. Ava kept her legs together and Malia softly laughed and without saying a word simply pried them apart. Ava's golden pubic hair was neatly trimmed and Malia sighed with satisfaction as she looked upon the pink and rosy petals of her sex. The musky smell gave her life and stimulated her own sex. Malia kneeled between her legs and kissed Ava's thighs. Ava gasped and tried to close her legs again, but Malia's head kept her from doing so. "Wait. Wait," she pleaded softly, but Malia did not heed her. No man had gone down on her since her husband and she was so filled with conflicting emotions that it made it difficult to try and relax. Truthfully though, she had never been so horny than at this moment, and not even her husband had gotten her here. Ava looked down at Malia, but Malia was practically ignoring her as she began to flick her tongue on her clitoris. Ava felt a shock run through her as Malia expertly ran her tongue across her silken pussy. Her tongue was broad and would alternate between taking long licks from anus to clit, sucking on her labia, inserting her tongue deep inside her pussy and sucking on her clit. She was so smooth in her transitions that Ava felt like there were four tongues working her.

"Oh Gods...please...please," Ava groaned out. Malia's voice was muffled but it was clear that she was enjoying herself. She wanted her to stop, afraid that her daughter would walk in on them, but each time that worry preoccupied her mind, that expert tongue of Malia's wiped it away. Ava settled on the bar, propped up on her elbows and she was panting. Malia continued to ignore her and just kept using her tongue on her. Just her tongue, no fingers, using her hands to press her legs together on her face to smother herself in Ava's pussy. Ava moaned over and over, grabbing at her own tits and covering her mouth as she grew louder while Malia's intense tonguing brought her closer to orgasm. The only sounds in the room was Ava's panting in between her cries of ecstasy, and the wet tonguing and moans of satisfaction that came from Malia. Ava's eyes snapped open as she felt a pair of fingers pushing into her anus but before she could say anything, she fell back in an orgasm that she had never felt before. Her chest heaved and she sucked in air and moaned out in one continuous noise and shook on her bar causing more tankards to fall over. She shuddered and shivered as she came down off the high of this orgasm, her blond hair spilling over the edge of the bar like gold paint.

Asa Ava worked to catch her breath, she felt Malia stand up and once her breathing slowed, she opened her eyes and looked up to meet hers. She tried to reach out to Malia to kiss her in gratitude, but Malia had actually taken some steps back. Malia lowered her hands and hooked her dress at the waist with her thumbs and began letting the dress slip lower and when it fell below her waist, Ava gasped in shock. Between Malia's legs was not a vagina but a massive cock. It was certainly the biggest Ava had seen, and like her breasts and ass, Malia's cock was exceptionally large and yet proportioned properly to her figure. It pulsed and jumped from Malia's obvious excitement. It wasn't hard yet, but it hung well on her in front of a scrotum about the size of a well ripened orange. The foreskin covered the especially thick glans and Ava noticed that Malia's legs along with her cockhead were shining and slick with precum. Ava stuttered and was taken greatly aback. "What...what are you?"

"Well... I'm perhaps less human than you. To some I could be considered a monster. I certainly wasn't born with this big prick." Each word Malia said was dripping in lust. She gently stroked it when she mentioned it, a look of admiration adorning her face as she saw her fingertips didn't quite reach all the way around. It wasn't a horse's cock, but certainly there was no man on earth who had something as obscenely large as her member, and anyone who had second place would be a distant second. Ava felt a strange mixture of fear and lust and awe and intrigue and intimidation roil within her and she could not look away. Malia stepped out from her dress and removed the light calf skin boots with grace and began to approach her. That big cock gently bounced and swayed from side to side, her perfect breasts jiggled with each step. Ava was suddenly gripped with panic and was aware of how vulnerable and naked she was. Malia's cock began to harden. It drifted up and as it got harder, the look on Malia's face grew more lascivious. "It feels so good to get out of those clothes. Not that I don't enjoy them, but this is how I always prefer to be." Ava nearly slipped to the floor off the bar, but Malia got a hold of her legs and held her quite firmly in place.

Malia stood up between her legs and rubbed her hard cock on Ava's belly that glistened with sweat. Her own face ran with Ava's cum that she licked up and savored. She grabbed the bottle of mead and took several gulps from it and precum drooled out of her cock head onto Ava's belly. Ava looked up as Malia held her head back and drained this fourth bottle, her throat bulging at each swallow as she exaggerated every gulp. She threw the bottle in the fireplace and it crashed and stirred the fire slightly as the coals were mixed around which brightened up the room. Ava's eyes widened as she gazed upon Malia's massive prick resting on her belly. It was so big; almost as if the cock came first and Malia had simply grown from it. The foreskin was bunched around the glans and moved back and forth as Malia stroked it softly, and it curved upward slightly. Malia stood there admiring it, as if she'd never seen it before. Malia took a half step back and directed it to Ava's dripping cunt.

"Wait, wait. Please, my daughter is asleep upstairs." Ava put up a hand to try and stop Malia, but she only grinned wickedly down upon her. "Perfect. When I'm done with you, I'll have her." Ava tried to sit up but Malia placed a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back down on top of the bar. Malia then shoved her cock into Ava's pussy without hesitation and Ava cried out in shock and a pain that hurt in the most pleasurable way. Malia cried out almost victoriously and began thrusting in a rhythm that reflected the desperation that came from not having penetrated anyone for days. She certainly wasn't above masturbating and she did it often, but it never compared to fucking a beautiful woman. And of course the only thing better than fucking a woman was fucking multiple women in a night. Ava was surprised that when Malia moaned, it was still distinctly female, if slightly lower pitched. Her moans and cries of lust punctuated every thrust into her pussy. Malia was close to cumming and sped up, eyes closed and head up. "Oh, fuck yes," she sighed. "Fuck, your pussy is the best I've had in a while. It's so fucking tight. Oh, praise the Gods, I fucking needed this." At this moment, the innkeeper was now just a source of pleasure, and Malia felt her balls tighten and the cum begin pumping into the base of her fat, bloated prick. She had her hands on Ava's legs and used them as leverage to thrust ever harder into her. Her breathing sped up and her thrusting did as well as the slaps of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the inn along with every grunt and groan from the base of Malia's throat, and finally after two deeper thrusts, she cried out and felt her cock pulse as she came.

12