Heidi At Home

Story Info
Since she can't go out anyway.
3.6k words
4.44
12.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4:59 'click' Hendrick turned off the alarm on his antique liquid crystal display clock radio. It's how he starts every day. Discipline. The way he was raised. Shut it off before the five AM wake up time.

Just because of the shut down there is no reason to get lazy. He actually can get an extra hour of work in at his home office.

A year ago Vera solved his house keeping problem.

Fortunately both his divorces were before his income started to improve. He was an inventor and partner in a consulting firm. Oddly enough the invention that paid the most royalties was the one he let out cheaply because he wasn't satisfied with it. He could only get it to work in one color, gold. And he didn't think the guy with the tattoo parlor was a 'real' business man. "It" was a tiny motion activated LED. The tat man figured how to embed them in a tattoo, and licensed the process out. It became the rage. The ultimate "bling". Any pattern of tat that glowed in the daylight, and was spectacular at night. Gold 'chains' and 'necklaces' you never had to take off. It only took the slightest of movement to keep them lit.

Getting back to the housekeeping problem. His last wife was in real estate. Since they had nothing, and no kids to fight over they were still friends after the divorce. When his income started to rise, she talked him into getting out if his two bedroom apartment and buying a house.

She found him a nice three bedroom in a quiet older neighborhood. Mature trees, sidewalks. The price was reasonable because it hadn't been redecorated since it was built in the nineteen sixties.

One day he and the company secretary, one lady office management team, Vera and he were alone in the lunch room, and she asked him about the house.

"I am loving it, you know." He still spoke in the idiom of his country of birth even though his English was perfect. "But I was not prepared for all the extra work. Grass to cut, gardens to weed hedges to trim, and then inside, so much more than my two bedroom flat to keep clean."

"You need a woman boss. You know, someone to share the work with."

"No thanks,' been there done that' as the saying goes. I've expensive lawyer bills to prove I'm a relationship failure. I think some people just are not wired for relationships, just as some are not good at math."

And that was the end of that line of conversation, until a month later.

Vera came into the lab, looked around, saw they were alone, and closed the door.

"Huh? What is up Vera?"

"Hendrick, Wanda and I thought of a solution to your house problem that would benefit both of us."

"What are you talking about Vera?"

"Remember you said how much work the house was?"

"Oh, yes I remember that. Please hand me the blue handled screw driver. Thank you now ..just a ....there. We'll let that run. Now, what were we talking about?"

"Your house."

"Ah, correct. What about my house?"

"You remember my wife Wanda?"

"Yes, Wanda, of course I have met her several times. Yes, Wanda?"

Vera was five foot three, dark eyes, short black hair, trim body, always dressed conservatively business like. Rarely wore lipstick. Never makeup. Her face was fairly plain, nice enough unless she was giving someone "THE LOOK", which told Hendrick and his partners who's office it really was.

Wanda, her wife, was the same height as Hendrick, five foot eight. A real knock out as they used to say. Big natural blond hair, built like the proverbial brick shit house. Startling vivid blue eyes, and a smile that would melt a heart of stone.

"Look, here's what we thought. End of the month our lease runs out and the land lord said he's going to put the rent way up. The guy across the hall keeps hitting on Wanda. We're not happy there."

"Oh, this is unfortunate. And why am I confused?"

"Well, our idea. Now think about this. You've got a big house. We could rent a room from you, and as part of the rent do all the inside housework. We know we can trust you, you'd have a clean house and a bit towards the mortgage. Win win."

"This is your idea? This is worth considering. I must think about this."

The ladies moved in. After a short adjustment everything worked out fine.

And now, the country was three weeks into lockdown.

After supper the ladies 'shoo'd' Hendrick out of the dining room and did the dishes. He went to the living room and turned on CNN. After one cycle of the day's breaking news, he went to his office and checked his email.

The ladies went to the finished basement, which was their private space, after all they had the TV and furniture they brought with them.

He lost track of the time. He found one of those sites with all kinds of picture blogs. Somehow he drifted to ones with cross dressers. Not that he was one, right? There were ones with just cross dressers in elegant gowns, to sexy French Maid outfits to ones with young men in almost pornographic tiny bikini poses.

"Interesting, isn't it?"

He just about jumped out of his skin Wanda had come in so quietly.

"Sorry," giggle," The door was open,didn't mean to startle you, just wanted to say 'good night'."

"Oh, look at the time. Yes Good night Wanda." He knew his cheeks were on fire.

She patted his shoulders. "Yes, good night. Sweet dreams." and left.

***

"Hey boss, it's Friday and after four. Time to shut it down."

"Oh, yes. Thank you Vera. I lose track of time. All work and no play and all that."

"Come over to our place for an after work drink on your way home."

"That is very amusing, 'over to your place on the way home'. Yes that sounds nice. I'll be right down. Or should I say 'right over?'"

Vera as always was dressed conservatively in a dusty green knee length skirt and a pale green blouse and sensible shoes, but she did have lip stick on.

Wanda wore a very snug bright sunshine yellow sleeveless dress with a modest neckline and a hem an inch above her knees. On her feet were extreme acrylic block heels with tiny gold and silver flakes in the clear soles.

Hendrick has gradually overcome his shyness around her.

They had a nice 'happy hour' before going back upstairs for supper.

"Vera, did we get a reply from the stamping company?"

"Boss, what day is it?"

"The eighth. So it's been four days. Right?"

"No Boss, what day of the week?"

"Ah. Lets see. Yes Saturday the eighth."

"And does Vera work Saturdays? No. Remember we agreed just because we were working from home, we don't work twenty four seven. Right?"

"Yes, of course you are right. I will ask again Monday. After nine. Right."

Wanda made eggs Benedict and bloody Caesars for Sunday brunch. Since she did the cooking, Vera did the cleaning up.

"Hendrick, darling. We need to talk."

Possibly the scariest words a woman can say to a man.

"We love you, but our room downstairs is, well, special. it's our, I guess you could call it our safe place. Oh, I didn't say that right."

"Of course Wanda. I understand. Off limits unless you ask me down. Like Friday. Unless you specifically invite me."

"Of course we knew you understood darling." Wanda had been calling Hendrick 'Darling' since the day they moved in. "Now, the thing is we love the idea of an after dinner drink. You see though, um, Vera still is a little shy about having you in our room down there."

"Oh, I would never want you two to be uncomfortable. This is your home too. You know I respect both of you very much. What we could do is have happy hour in this living room?"

"No, no, we love having you over. it's just. Wait a sec." She peeked into the kitchen to see Vera was still busy. She put a finger to her lips and indicated for him to follow down the hall to the bedrooms. "Wait here." She went into their bedroom and returned carrying a dress. A pale blue, knee length short sleeve with a rounded collar. If you'd change into this before you come down Monday, see I think it's help Vera. You know?"

"Ah. You think this will diffuse her tension. I will be more, or less, masculine? Why Wanda this is brilliant. You really know how to think laterally. Of course I will do this for my two favorite ladies."

"And of course darling, only the three of us will ever know. You do trust us, right?"

Hendrick really didn't need that much persuading.

Vera cooked Sunday dinner. As Wanda was cleaning up, Vera confided in Hendrick. "Boss, you know we trust you completely, and we know you'd never act inappropriately. Thing is Wanda has had some bad experiences with men."

"Oh, Vera, I hope you know, I'd NEVER do anything to hurt Wanda. Or you."

"Of course I know. And intellectually so does Wanda, but see, when you come over to our place for a drink. Well, you'd never see it, but I can sense her tensing up. Just a tiny bit, but still..."

"Oh Vera, what can I do? The last thing I want is to have Wanda afraid in her own home."

He kept a neutral expression as Vera took his hand and led him to their bedroom door, then brought out a skirt on a hanger.

"Tomorrow, I'll invite you over for a before dinner drink. let's try this. Before you come down, change into this and your beige long sleeve cashmere sweater. lets see if that will work. Are you OK with wearing a skirt? It's not like anyone will know."

"Vera, anything I can do to help Wanda feel safe." He subconsciously stroked the soft material of the mid thigh length pink wool skirt. He wore it next 'happy hour.'

"Come in darling. Vera told me. I'm having white wine. What would you like?"

While Wanda was pouring the wine Vera whispered, "Thanks for doing this Boss."

He nodded and stroked his thigh.

Next night they had happy hour upstairs. When Vera want to put the veggies on Wanda squeezed his hand. "Thanks for doing this for Vera."

"Anything for my ladies. But what about tomorrow, I just haven't a thing to wear!" He laughed at his little joke. After supper the girls took him 'shopping' in their closet.

He was close enough to Wanda's size, just some of the dresses needed altering because Hendrick wasn't as 'top heavy'. Wanda could do that.

Next morning he decided since they were confined to the house, he could wear that pretty dark blue polka dot sundress to 'work'.

There was room in the bedroom that was the home office for a separate table Vera used for her desk. After breakfast as they were going to work Wanda said, "Vera, hold Hendricks calls. Darling that dress suits you to a 'T', but we're going to have to do something about all that hair. Now go put on that cute little Euro style swim thong you're wearing in that picture and come to the bathroom. The picture was taken when he and his buddies went to a week vacation on the French Riviera last year.

" Gosh Vera, I've never seen you dress like that." He blushed realizing he'd said that out loud.

"Come in Darling. See you've helped her come out of her shell. What would you like to drink?"

Vera was wearing a snug knit purple dress that was a tube of soft material that started well above her knees and wrapped around just below her arms. He's never seen her in heels, or wearing makeup and more jewelry than little ear studs.

"That white wine was nice. And glad I could help my Vera."

They all laughed.

It turned into a three drink evening.

"Why don't I get dinner for a change? We'll order, Chinese, Italian or Thai? Lets go upstairs so we can hear the door bell."

"Come Darling. sit at this chair. Vera can get the door when the food comes."

"What? Why?"

"Do as Wanda tells you Boss."

When she finished she held up a small hand mirror. "see darling. Tomorrow I'll teach you how to do your face yourself, if you'd like."

Hendrick did like.

"Boss, we can't keep calling you 'Hendrick' when you're such a pretty girl."

"She's right Darling."

"I think she looks like a 'Heidi'."

" Giggle, yes, our sweet little Swiss girlfriend Heidi."

Bing bing BONG.

"There's supper!

Heidi got into it. She started wearing dresses to 'work' in her home office. She loved the feel of the dress on her smooth legs

Bing bing bong. Panic. The door! 'I'm wearing a dress! '

"I'll get it Boss."

Whew.

"Who is it Vera?"

"Just a delivery for Wanda."

Bing bing bong.

"I'll get it boss."

"Who is it?"

"Just another delivery."

A few more deliveries. Curious?

"Happy hour at our place. before you come I bought some things for Heidi. Go try them on, then come on down."

In the bag Wanda handed Heidi was a black lace bra and pantie set, sheer black nylons and cream mules with two inch heels. The stockings felt so exotic as Heidi smoothed them up her legs. The heels were so feminine. Touch up her makeup using the cosmetics Wanda left after this morning's makeup class. She brushed her hair. "I've never gone this long without a cut. I sort of like how it tickles the back of my neck now."

As Heidi sat with her drink, her left hand rested on the smooth nylons.

"Darling, what do Vera and I have that you don't?"

"Um, er," She almost spilled her G+T as she tried to think of a polite way of answering and subconsciously lifted her cupped hands towards her chest."

Giggle. "No silly. Well, yes, but I meant these." Wanda used the index finger of her right hand to lift the bangles of her pendulum earring, and her left hand's fore finger and thumb to pull up the gold necklace that held the little gold heart that was happily nestled in her cleavage. "Jewelry darling, a beautiful gal needs her diamonds."

Vera brought a handful of bobbles from the bar and spread them out on the coffee table. "Here's a start Heidi. From us to you."

"Oh no, ladies. I couldn't possibly. I must pay you for them. What are they worth? I've no knowledge of this sort of thing."

"Darling, I didn't buy any of them. They were gifts. Before I came out, while I was still confused you know, dates used to buy me things. They thought they could, um, with gifts...."

"Oh, Wanda, I've embarrassed you. I never meant.."

"No, no, don't worry. Here, wont this bracelet look divine with this dress?"

"Tomorrow morning Wanda will pierce your ears."

Pierce my ears? Isn't that something for a doctor to do? Fear of infection?"

"No silly. I'm a cosmetics and beauty professional. It's perfectly safe. Don't you want to wear these?" Wanda held up a pair of heart shaped diamond cluster earrings.

After supper when they were alone Vera said, "I've a present for you too. Don't take it wrong, but will you wear it, for Wanda? Tomorrow, when you get dressed?"

In the pink plastic bag with the "Adult Toys For All" name was a little stainless steel device. A cock cage.. "You can wear snug skirts without fear of a, your, you know, coming up and , like, ruining it's lines."

Saturday after lunch. Hendrick had spent the morning in 'his' clothes cleaning up the yard now the snow was gone. He felt somehow diminished.

He had a shower and Heidi put on her bra and panties, pantyhose, her snug brown leather mini skirt., and a pink satin long sleeve collarless blouse. red lipstick and the little round silver button earrings. She stroked the smooth nylons as she strapped on the black velvet three inch heels. She stroked the smooth liquid satin of her blouse. She felt the delicious squeezing in her cock cage.

She knocked at the ladies living room door.

"Who is it?" Giggle. "Come in Darling."

Vera was watching a sports show talking about the baseball season that wasn't. Wanda was reading her Kindle. She set it down and Vera lowered the volume.

"You look nervous darling. Come, sit. Tell sister Wanda what's troubling you."

Heidi blushed. "No.no nothing is wrong. I just wanted to ask you a favor, but didn't want to hurt Vera's feelings."

"Don't worry about that old dyke's feelings dear."

"Say what Tramp?"

They both laughed at the look of shock on Heidi's face and then the look of relief.

"You two. Got me again." She laughed.

"So sweetie, what do you need?"

"I want to buy myself some pretty things. You know? Online shopping. Clothes, lingerie, shoes. But I don't know what to buy. You've a real fashion sense. Could you help me? I mean if it's convenient? Or any time you can fit it in?"

"Let's go shopping!"

Time flew.

"Are you two girls ready for a drink yet?"

"Yes. Let me just put this order in...... There, done. Do you think Hendrick will be mad at Heidi when he gets his credit card bill?" Heidi actually giggled at her joke.

"Well, Heidi, that's how you know it's been a successful shopping trip."

'Diminished, again. Yes that's how I feel' as Hendrick pulled on his trousers. A late snow fall. He was going out to shovel the snow from the drive and sidewalk.

"He Hendrick! How's your lock down goin'?"

"Oh hi Frank. Long time no see."

"Ya, who'd a thought a snowfall would be a good excuse to get away from the hen?"

"Small mercies."

"Easy for you with your harem?"

"Ya. If only."

Hendrick wondered as he shoveled if what Frank would think if he knew under his clothes lurked Heidi, pants and work socks over her nylons and panties. Her bra under her shirt and coat, and his toque pulled down over his long hair and diamond stud earrings.

How did it start? I guess the morning when Vera said "Good morning Heidi" at breakfast then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. That was a pleasant surprise. Then one day they had a set of blueprints spread out on the dining room table and Wanda came, stood beside Heidi, rested her hand on Heidi's shoulder, and asked what they were looking at. As they explained, Wanda's hand slipped down and rested on Heidi's butt. Heidi looked at her. Wanda winked and smiled. Then gave i a little rub and a slap.

Soon all three were touching hands and shoulders a lot.

Then one night the ladies gave Heidi a 'good night' kiss. Chaste, but warm.

Soon a 'good morning' peck at breakfast, then 'good nights' got longer and warmer.

They were in the office. "Vera, you surprise me."

"How's that Hun?"

"I never thought you to be the touchy feely type."

"Well, here we all feels safe together, don't we. Even Wanda likes when you touch her arm. You were shy. You're not even afraid of the mean old lesbians." She chuckled.

"Know what? I think I'm a lesbian too." They both laughed.

The packages came mid morning. Heidi was just able to contain her curiosity. She'd hold put 'till after work. HH was at her place.

"Wow, girlfriend. Come sit with us and let us feel!"

They slid to each end of the couch.

It wasn't her French blue velvet four inch heels, her most extreme yet. It wasn't the white thigh high stockings, or her soft cuddly turquoise angora cowl neck long sleeve dress with the hem way above her knees. It was the boobs in her red lace bra. Not extreme, but just enough to give some curve.

"Mm, darling." Wanda's hand was feeling her up almost as soon as Heidi sat down.

"Wine? We're drinking Merlot with an ice cube."

"Yes, thanks Vera."

"Aren't you just the cuddle bunny? Nice set by the way."

Heidi blushed and actually giggled. "They're not too, you know, big?"

"Let me see." Vera gave each boob a squeeze. "Mm, no just about right," her hand slid down and stroked up Heidi's leg from her knee 'till it was just pushing the hem of her soft knit dress up, "Everything feels OK to me.?" The tip of her tongue darted between her lips.

Heidi really blushed.

The other package the girls wouldn't see. She showered and got ready for bed. She slipped her new soft pink nightie over her head. She stroked the sheer translucent material. She could just see her nipples and cock cage through it in the full length mirror on the door. She loved that comforting squeezing as her clitty swelled against it's confinement. "What'll Heidi do when lock down ends?"

She stopped dead from surprise as she opened the door and saw into her bedroom.

Sitting on her bed was Wanda in a long white satin nightie with her boobs barely corralled by it's thin shoulder straps. Vera was sitting on the side of the bed. Her's scarlet satin barely covered her pussy. She beckoned Heidi with a wiggle of her index finger.

12