Heidi Seeks Pt. 06

Story Info
Kevin's training continues.
3.7k words
4.59
22.2k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her second orgasm wracked her body she pushed him back on his knees and he gasped, gulping in air.

"Go and get my wine." she ordered.

As the door closed behind him, Heidi took the last sip from the glass and a self satisfied smile spread across her red lips.

Her thoughts went back to her first time with Tian and her husband together, her last thought had been when she was just about to get her lovers come licked out of her. She had told Tian that after each and every time they had fucked over the last few months, and as soon as he had left her house she had phoned the Golf club, and ordered her husband to come home. When he arrived he had stripped naked, knelt before her and licked Tian's cum from her well fucked cunt.

On the day of their first MFm session and as her husband knelt before her, Heidi thought of a new humiliation: she ordered her husband to bring her wine then asked Tian to stand up and come to her. Tian's semi erect cock was at her husband's eye level and Heidi, after taking a sip of wine, moved the glass towards and under his cock, then lifted it, and after rolling back his foreskin, immersed the cock head in the wine. It wasn't freezing cold but Tian gasped as did her husband. She told her husband to take hold of the glass in both hands. After a minute she merely said "ok, enough." and her husband lowered the glass. The wine dripped off his cock back into the glass.

"Drink it." She said sternly to her husband. He looked at her aghast, his eyes imploring her.

"I will not repeat myself."

Her husband lifted the glass like a chalice and took a sip of the wine.

"Drain the glass in one." He did so.

"Tian, give me your wine."

He did so and the process was repeated and when the second glass was empty she said "As of tonight not only are you my slave but you will also serve Tian and address him as Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Now I want you to show him what you are trained to do after he fucks me."

With that she leaned back on the bed pulling her knees up and wide and he shuffled forward to begin his clean up duties.

He used his tongue to spread her lips and licked up all of the cum as he had done many times before, but always in private.

Once he had licked her clean, she ordered him to make her come and his tongue snaked around her engorged clit, sucking it into his mouth, until her orgasm began to rise, her gasps and little screams getting louder and louder until she reached her climax, thrashing around on the bed before pushing his head away and collapsing, breathless and spent.

There was silence in the room for several minutes until she herself regained her composure and sat up. She patted her slave on the head affectionately "Good boy. Did you swallow it all?"

"Yes Goddess, every last drop." This last phrase was her favourite when it came to clean up duties and him using it brought a smile to her face.

"Now, I need to be fucked again."

Her husband was so excited at the prospect of watching them fuck and his erect cock jumped at the thought.

"So, in future it will be your duty," she patted his head "to get your Master fully erect." His head snapped around and he pleaded in a whisper "Please Goddess."

"I've no doubt that most of the time his cock will already be hard, but you will get it as hard as it can possibly be. And then after you have licked my cunt so I'm ready to be fucked you will put his cock in me. Do you understand?"

He said nothing. Her right hand flew at some speed and struck him on the cheek, snapping his head towards her. "I said do you understand, slave?"

He nodded and whispered "Yes Goddess."

During this encounter Tian had sat back down and she beckoned him to stand before her.

"Tian darling, you don't mind getting your cock sucked by this slut, do you?"

"Er, no, if that's what you want Heidi!"

"Good, thats settled then, we are all in agreement. Now, get on with it slave. I want it hard and I want it in my cunt ASAP."

Her husband shuffled forwards and she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't forget your manners. You will ask his permission, and also my permission. Every time we do this I want to hear you ask to suck his cock, and beg him to fuck me hard. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

Just then Kevin knocked on the door and brought her back to Friday night.

"Come." She said.

He opened the door and walked in. He knelt before her, head bowed.

She lifted his chin and told him to stand for her inspection.

Ina previous part Heidi had sent Kevin to shave his pubic hair, his scrotum was smooth shaven, as was the base of his erect cock and the rest cut back, a little haphazardly in places but the trimmers would sort that out. She was happy with the results but of course they would all come off in good time if, and it was a big if, he passed the interview.

"Right, stand up and let me see you wank."

He stood and took his erection in his left hand, he began to masturbate about a foot from her face. His cock was certainly bigger than her husband's paltry 5 inches, but nowhere near as big as either Tian's nor either of her other two lovers, who all sported between 7 and 8 inches.

He was becoming excited his breathing ragged when she said.

"I've seen enough, hands behind your back, on your knees."

He knelt before her in the dim light and she uncrossed her legs.

"Now then. Just so there are no misunderstandings: You do know why you are here this evening, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes Miss Heidi." although as he'd already licked her to two orgasms he was sure that was why he was here.

"Well?" She snapped tersely.

"So that you can determine if I'm suitable to be trained to serve you, to become your slave, Miss Heidi." he replied.

"Quite. So far you have done, well, not bad but your further performance over the next few hours will determine if you're suitable or not."

Crikey, thought Kevin, few hours?

"Don't for one minute think that this will be easy, or that I will be easy on you." After all, she thought, it had taken her a fortnight of domination sex every night to train her husband to submit himself totally to her, to learn to lick her cunt to perfection, to lick her arsehole, to bend over her knee to be spanked as a reward for making her come, and, most importantly some might say, to lick his own cum out of her after she had allowed him to ejaculate in her cunt.

Hopefully Kevin was a quicker learner than her dilatory husband.

"So, would you like to be allowed to fuck me?" She asked.

"Yes please Miss Heidi." he replied with reverence.

"What would you do to be allowed that? Would you promise to lick your cum out of my cunt if I allow you to fuck me?" She didn't wait for his answer.

Her further questions remained unasked but she mulled them over in her head: "Would you lick my lovers cum out of me after he fucks me? Would you suck his cock to get it nice and hard for me?"

The first question shocked him, and he stuttered a reply. "But I've never done that before Miss Heidi."

"Hmm, of course not but there is a strict rule in this house."

He didn't know what she meant and asked her to clarify.

"Every drop of cum ejaculated in this house is to be licked up by the house slave." By that Kevin thought him, but every drop?

She switched the subject left-field: "Are you bisexual Kevin?"

"No Miss Heidi." he replied.

"Hmm, that's rather disappointing, I always find that a bi streak in a slave is always favourable. Do you know what EB means?"

He didn't and said so.

"EB means enforced bisexuality." The words shocked him and she thought she had perhaps gone too far, too far for this supplicant. He really wasn't going to come up to scratch, and she was never a woman to settle for second rate. She went on; "It doesn't mean you are gay, it just means you are obedient and willing to please me." She grabbed him by the cheeks, squeezing her thumb and fingers together. "There's nothing more flattering than a straight slave sucking another man's cock in front of his Mistress. I taught my husband to please my lovers and I see no reason why you can't be similarly trained."

He blushed and hung his head, but said nothing. She at least expected him to protest and his silence seemed to make her mind up.

"Oh well, get dressed and get out."

That shocked him even more and he bent and kissed her feet, begging her to reconsider. She thought for a moment that perhaps something might be salvaged from this situation. She stood, turned and knelt on the bed. "Lick my ring before you're dismissed."

He lifted the hem of the black robe and ducked underneath, allowing it to fall over his head and down his back. Her creamy arse perfectly framed by the black shiny PVC suspender belt was at face height. She leaned forward taking her weight onto her forearms, making her cheeks spread and point straight at his face. He wasn't really experienced at rimming but was both so turned on and anxious she would actually dismiss him that he didn't hesitate and making his tongue hard pushed it towards her puckered ringpiece.

"Gently slave!" she admonished him "soft tongue lick slowly all around first." He continued for a few minutes, becoming more and more turned on, and her moans and gasps seemed to indicate she was enjoying the experience. Of course her husband had rimmed her regularly, usually as a pre-cursor to her lover's visit, after her slave had made her come.

She reached under her as Kevin continued to lick her ring and began to rub her clit between her index and middle fingers, squeezing them together and rubbing her lips then her clit with the pads of her palm. It didn't take long for her to come and she collapsed onto the bed forcing Kevin to back away from her arsehole. He wasn't sure what to do and so just lavished kisses onto her pert arse cheeks, perhaps for two or three minutes until she said "Enough!"

Kevin backed away, the black silk robe still over his head. Heidi turned and sat up, then clicked her fingers. Kevin shuffled over and took the wine glass from the bedside locker and handed it to her. Boy could he do with a drink!

She sipped the wine and handed the glass back to him. Seeing as how he was being dismissed he may as well ask.

"Please may I have a drink Miss Heidi?"

She raised an eyebrow in surprise and clicked her fingers again. He handed it back to her and she spread her thighs and trickled a little wine into her pubic triangle. It was cool but not freezing and she moaned at the feel of it.

"Go ahead, lick it up."

He hurried in to lick up all of the wine from her mound, her lips and her perineum, easing his hands under her buttocks, spreading them to lick the remainder off her ring before it dripped onto the bed. He savoured every drop and swallowed it down.

She grabbed him by the hair and straightened her arm so he was facing her.

"I want you to imagine that wasn't wine but cum, my lovers cum. This is not negotiable. If you really want to serve me you should think hard about your next move. Either you stand up and get out or you stand up turn around and put your hands behind your back so I can tie them together with this ribbon."

She pulled the bow and shook it out of her hair.

"Then I will give you your reward for making me come. But, if you do that then I will take it that you are willing to serve me in every way I require!"

She left go of his hair and Kevin backed away. He stood and turned and walked towards the door. He opened it and stepped through, closing it behind him.

Heidi took as a sip of wine and snorted her derision at the time she'd wasted on this slut. She put down her wine and looked at her phone. Should she call Tian, he could be here in thirty minutes and she really needed to be fucked, fucked really hard. She picked up the phone and scrolled through her contacts. She took a deep breath and as her thumb was poised over the call button, she was surprised to hear a knock on the door.

"Come?" she said quizzically.

The handle turned and Kevin, still naked, stepped into the room. He walked towards her his erection pointing straight at her. As he reached her he turned and crossed his wrists behind his back.

"Please forgive me Miss Heidi, I wasn't thinking straight..." His voice trailed off. Heidi put the phone back on the locker and picked up the black ribbon.

She deftly tied his wrists together and told him to face the wall.

He turned to his left and could see himself in the mirror above the locker. His cock looked bigger now it had been shaven and Heidi's left hand cupped his shaven scrotum. Her long nails, painted green, scraped the underside of his ballsack. What she did next more than shocked him. She closed her grip squeezing his balls and as she did so her nails sank into the back of his scrotum, her grip tightening until it was excruciatingly painful and his legs buckled and he gasped "Please Miss Heidi!"

"Stand up straight while you're being rewarded!" she snapped. Rewarded, he thought, if this is a reward, how painful is a punishment? She released her grip, and stood. He watched in the mirror as she walked to the wardrobe, opened the door and rummaged inside. She put something on the foot of the bed, he couldn't see what and then sat down next to him.

"How many orgasms have you given me today slave?"

He wasn't quite sure, three? Four?

"Lets call it four then, so six strokes for each means a reward of twenty four."

she said, and then without hesitating said "Count!" and landed the first stroke across both buttocks with a flexible plastic rule. It was firm but not too hard, or so she thought, he wasn't so sure and almost shouted "Ow!"

"I said count!"

"One, Miss Heidi." he meekly replied, biting his lip.

"Two, Miss Heidi."

"Three, Miss Heidi."

"Four, Miss Heidi."

"Five, Miss Heidi."

"After the next one, after after each six you will kneel, kiss my feet and thank me for your reward."

"Yes, Miss Hei..." he couldn't complete her name as the sixth stroke landed on his right cheek.

He grunted and gasped "Six, Miss Heidi." and immediately turned and knelt down. She crossed her legs, left over right and he scooted round on his knees to get in the right position,then began to lavish kisses on her left foot and shoe. "Thank you Miss Heidi, thank you so much for my reward. I'm very grateful to you for spanking me." he said between kisses.

She allowed him to kiss her foot for a minute before snapping "Stand up, I don't have all night, I want that bottom glowing red before we continue your training.

They continued with the next six, however at eleven she paused and told him to face the door as she inspected her handiwork.

He gasped and bit his lip as she raked her nails over his blushing buttocks. Her cunt was tingling, she loved spanking men but hadn't indulged herself since her husband had become ill, and this kind of play had become impossible.

She turned her left wrist so that her thumb was pointing downwards, then slid her fingers over his left buttock into the cleft, sinking her long green nails into the white flesh, before dragging them over his hot red cheek, which made him gasp. She stopped before the point of release, digging her nails in deeper.

"We will complete your reward, well this half anyway, and you will say thank you in the normal way."

"Normal?" thought Kevin.

"Well normal in my bedroom." countered Heidi simultaneously.

"And then we will complete your reward." She neglected to mention was what she had in mind for the last half dozen of his 'reward'.

She released his buttock and reached in front of him. His cock has softened and she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Is this not exciting for you?" she asked as she massaged his flaccid cock.

"You're very exciting Miss Heidi." he replied.

"Then I expect your cock to remain hard at all times. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Heidi."

His cock had gotten hard again and she stopped wanking him, then slipped her hand down to his scrotum and repeated her earlier torture by digging her long green nails in behind his scrotum. He gasped as she continued to dig in.

"Please Miss Heidi, I beg you please..."

"Do you want me to continue this or continue your reward?"

"Please Miss Heidi, please continue my reward."

She released her grip and he took a massive breath in and swallowed hard.

"Are you ready sla..."

But before he could respond or even before she completed her question and with her hand still holding his balls she unleashed the hardest stroke of his 'reward'. No sooner had the stroke landed then she dug her nails in again. He gasped and moaned, a series of pathetic cries. Heidi smiled at his response but said "Have you forgotten your manners slave? What number stroke was that?"

"Twelve Miss Heidi." She released her grip and he fell to his knees, turned and bent forward to lavish kisses on her feet. "Thank you Miss Heidi, thank you for my reward." he said between kisses. She allowed him to continue for a minute or two before ordering him to stand.

Once he was back on his feet facing the mirror she placed the rule against his red cheeks. "So, I will give you the next six, they will be hard, harder than the first twelve. After which we will forego the thanks and you will turn and face the other way. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Heidi." he replied meekly.

The next six were certainly harder, his count hardly completed before the next landed, and at eighteen he turned round and Heidi cupped his balls and dug her nails in yet again.

"The final six strokes will be on your cock. I'm a firm believer in a slave having his cock spanked on a regular basis, in your case we will begin with weekly and see how that goes."

"Will it hurt Miss Heidi?"

"Of course it will hurt, but you will soon learn to love it."

He wasn't convinced, but he had little say, in fact no say in what was about to happen.

Heidi changed her grip in order to hold his cock horizontally. It was throbbing in her hand and she squeezed it tighter and tighter until the purple head went from shiny purple to almost an avocado like texture. She hadn't seen that since before her husband's fitness began to wane. She lifted the plastic rule and then brought it down hard on the head of his cock. He gasped and could hardly continue the count. The "nineteen Miss Heidi." he managed was barely a whisper.

The next five were delivered with increasing force and "twenty four Miss Heidi was barely audible even in the silence of her bedroom. She released his cock and he fell to his knees, turning to his right to face her, his lips went straight onto her black stockinged foot. After a few minutes of foot worship she told him to kneel up. She desperately needed to be licked and fucked, but not necessarily in that order.

She ordered him to turn and move backwards and lean his head backwards onto the bed. She stood and picked up the other item (from the wardrobe) off the bed. She smiled, turned towards him, and held the long thick dildo in front of him. It was black and veined, gnarled even, easily eight inches left long on one side of the leather head strap, from the lower side there protruded a nicely sculpted smooth cock head but even that was larger than average.

"Lick it." She said and held the cock in front of his mouth. He wasn't gay or even bi despite her earlier lecture on Enforced Bisexuality, but maybe this is all she meant earlier? If he thought that then I think it was a forelorn hope.

He did his best to lick all of the enormous cock until it was slick with his saliva and once satisfied she turned it in her fingers like a drummer twirls his drumsticks.

She rubbed the cock head along her cunt and pushed it into her fuck-hole covering it in her cunt juice.

12