Heidi's Coronation Ch. 10

Story Info
The final confrontation is fast approaching.
5k words
4.42
5.1k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers

In the palace halls.

Heidi was stumped, "Where do I find a witch?" She had been pondering the situation since they left Vishal's chamber. The pair of girls were quietly slinking through the halls of the palace trying to avoid any unwanted attention. The sun would be rising soon and it was still dark, but there would soon be a number of early risers who would be stoking up fires and preparing for breakfast.

As the girls scurried through the halls Sophie fruitlessly held onto a sheet of cloth in an attempt to avoid any accidental exposure; but it didn't work. Sophie's body was barely covered by the thin fabric, so she wasn't completely naked, but her leaking breasts had already soaked through in a few spots. Sophie's bouncing breasts and other substantial assets couldn't be contained, and the poor maiden couldn't balance between hurrying up and recovering from her latest nip slip. Heidi wasn't as worried about running into Vishal or Darren so much as just any of the palace staff and having to explain what happened to Sophie and having to explain why they were streaking through the halls.

Beside her exposed handmaiden Heidi's situation wasn't faring much better. The nightgown she'd worn earlier was thoroughly soaked and her expanded junk was dangling below the hemline. If anyone happened to look over they would clearly be able to see the tantalizing and undeniable tip of her fem-cock. Heidi had long resigned any hope of modesty with her underwear choices, so the thong she was sporting was lost deep in the cleft of her ass and the folds of her pussy. As much as the underwear wasn't really doing anything, Heidi still couldn't bring herself to go without. Instead, the hopeless garment was safely tucked underneath her dick as they couldn't begin to contain anything anyways. The rest of her outfit fared slightly better, at least managing to cover the more scandalous sections of her body, but her apparent modesty would vanish instantly upon closer inspection. The edges of her areolas edged out from the hem, while her nipples tented her top, and her heaving bosom starting to squeeze their way out of their confinement as they bobbed excessively with each step.

Reaching far beyond the visual, a sultry aroma followed the pair everywhere they scurried. Heidi's thighs were already sticky with pre-cum and each step released more droplets onto the ground. The trail that she was leaving behind dragged a stimulating scent signalling to everyone that her dripping vagina was still ready for action and still disappointingly unfulfilled. The wild flopping of her cock and balls was uncomfortable and made running difficult. The increased size of her equipment was impeding her movement and while Heidi tried to shift her gait so she could make it more comfortable, her efforts were futile. She quickly found that trying to run with a raging boner was becoming pretty much impossible.

"I need to stop for a second," Heidi requested as she heaved to a stop against a nearby statue. Her semi-erect cock was still happily bobbing as small spurts of juice squirted out.

The lusty Queen squirmed in her clothing trying to shift herself into a more spacious arrangement, but everything on her body was fighting for the limited real estate and everything was incredibly sensitive.

"OH Fuck!" She cried out. After accidentally grazing a popped nipple and sending a shock of delight through her. She'd bumped it through the nightgown, but the layer of fabric did nothing to temper the sensation. She instinctively rubbed the bottom of her sore tits, trying to massage them without directly touching the swollen tips. Even the slight touch caused an involuntary moan of approval and a shudder at the overwhelming sensation. Her breasts felt warm, her touch felt good, everything felt so damn good!

"How is anyone supposed to be able to focus like this!?" Heidi exclaimed. She was getting pretty frustrated with the constant inconvenient arousal.

"I'm sorry Sophie. I-just, I'm frustrated is all," Heidi huffed, "I just want to fuck something or get fucked all day. But I can't, I need to fix this first."

"If you think that's bad, it's like a million degrees under all this cloth and I haven't been able to stop fingering myself since we left the study," Sophie jabbed back, hoping to share a little levity and perspective.

Heidi smirked. She inspected the handmaiden, only now spotting the hidden hand. With only the barest quivering betraying the secret acts concealed beneath the folds of her sheet.

Sophie smiled back, pausing before asking, "But, how are we going to fix this?"

Heidi wasn't exactly sure of the specific details. Heidi hesitated before speaking, "Well, we need to find that witch that gave me that potion so she can fix us," she continued, "Then we need to try and get some backup from the palace guards and arrest Vishal for treason."

Sophie grinned, "Ah, I like simple plans."

"Shut up."

"Where do we find this witch?" Sophie asked.

Heidi recalled, "Well, last time I followed a magic butterfly that led me to her." She'd figured that the best way to find the witch would be to find that butterfly again, "I think I know where we can look."

Heidi bolted off the statue and started to jog off again, briefly forgetting why she stopped in the first place. Her now rigid cock was sent flying into motion, the vigorous bouncing immediately causing her to stop again.

Huffing she complained, "Okay, but I gotta deal with this thing first." Heidi gestured towards her crotch with a sigh.

Sophie jumped excitedly, "OH-OH let me help!" Within a flash she was already on top of the surprised Queen. She grappled Heidi reaching around to her erect cock. Sophie's hand instinctively grasped the Queen's dick, the rough grab sending a sharp spike of pleasure through her.

Heidi batted her servant's hand away, "Soph! Hey!"

"What?" she played coy, "I thought you needed a little bit of relief."

"I do," Heidi sighed, "but, I didn't mean right this second, and not here." She squirmed uncomfortably with Sophie still latched on. The servant ignored her struggling as she moved in closer for a taste. A deft hand already beginning to pump the stiff cock, preemptively aiming the head towards her open and waiting mouth.

"What if someone sees us?" Heidi argued. She hesitated, struggling to restrain herself from the promises of relief, despite her verbal complaints her body knew she needed this. Her dick dribbled a few early drops of pre, only serving as a light appetizer for her ravenous sexual appeaser.

"I'll be quick, honest." Sophie pantomimed a cross over her heart with her free hand. She licked her lips before meeting them against Heidi's dripping dick. The soft pillowy mouth starting their work on the cock.

Heidi winced in painful pleasure. Despite the rock-hard rigidity of her cock and the overwhelming need she needed more time to fully recover. Her dick was still tender from her last fuck session that was only mere minutes prior.

"Can-can you do the other part instead?" She pushed Sophie's head off her sore dick, encouraging the handmaiden to pleasure her pussy instead. Sophie happily obliged. Switching her focus and seamlessly transitioning without missing a beat. She shimmied further south, repositioning to give her mouth easier access to the soaked folds of the Queen's waiting pussy. Sophie roughly pulled the useless thong aside before pushing her tongue inside with her nose nuzzled into Heidi's balls.

"Ohhh! Fuck," The sudden penetration of the tongue elicited a surprised gasp from Heidi, and she moved her hands to silence herself. Her hands were cupped around her mouth, succeeding in only partially muffling her cries. "I hope no one hears me," Heidi hoped to herself. But her throbbing cock begged for an audience, mirroring her true feelings. Despite her protests, Heidi was immensely proud of what she has become.

"FUCK!" She screamed, willfully oblivious to the consequences of her discovery. She wanted her subjects to see what kind of a depraved Queen she was turning into. She wished someone could see how far she's already slipped. These new desires weren't completely wanted, and her increasingly irrational self clashed against her better judgement. Her mind told her no, but her body burned; the impending threat of discovery fueled and flooded her body with new aches and powerful sensations, and a new need to be revealed.

Her body was already so on edge that even the slightest provocation was enough to get her whole body shaking. Everything hurt, but Heidi enjoyed every second. The constant flow of liquids leaking from every orifice was the definitive proof of her pleasure. The undeniable evidence of her satiation.

All the while, Sophie reveled in her debauchery. She was gently fingering Heidi's outer folds as her mouth slurped the deepest recesses of Heidi's cunt and her remaining hand resumed rubbing the ragged dick. Heidi's cock was still painfully erect, and she cooed with a mix of pain & pleasure as her beaten & battered cock pulsated at the touch. She winced as the strokes intensified but the pleasure overwhelmed the pain as the Queen made no further attempts to stem the stroking. The uncapped bliss held Heidi in contempt, but her body rewarded the handmaiden's efforts with a constant stream of cum. Sophie's fingers jackhammered the Queen, her aggressive penetration encouraging a generous squirt in response. The flood of juices drenched Sophie, the glistening cum coating her face and the sticky jizz soaking her hair. She gleefully inhaled the sweet juices, lapping Heidi's plump pussy to sample directly from the source.

"Oh! OH! FUCK!" Heidi screamed, her cunt clenching tightly around the infiltrator as she came. She squirted again, further splattering the attending servant already soaked face in an extra layer of lady cum. Before the stream completed Sophie inserted an extra finger and increased her hammering.

"OH GODDESS! I'm coming! Sophie!" Heidi cried out again. Her whole body convulsed as she came a third time. The handmaiden continued her rough fingering of Heidi's pussy, filing additional fingers into her depths. The Queens cunt easily fit the servant's hand and hungrily demanded further stuffing, the inner walls clenching tightly around Sophie's fingers, coaxing them as if they were a cock. As she came a fourth time, her legs shook violently causing Heidi to tumble over her servant as she fell to the floor.

Heidi panted heavily on the ground, trying to catch her breath from the quick succession of climaxes. Her body suffered from pleasurable aftershocks, random convulsions that echoed her release. The satisfied Queen lay in a puddle of her own making, soaking in her own cum. Her nightgown was damp with cum and sweat, it was completely disheveled and clung to her skin.

Sophie lay nearby, lapping up the sticky cum from her hands and anywhere she could reach with her mouth. The sheet that barred her modesty now doubled as a towel as she gave herself a wipe down. Much of the cum had already dried into sticky globules which made her efforts to clean up entirely futile. Any modesty the pair were managing to hold onto was long gone. The stench of recent sex filled the air, and both girls were pretty proud of themselves.

"Okay, so now what?" Sophie smirked.

Heidi elaborated, "We need to get to the garden to see if the paper butterfly is still there." She realigned her clothes, settling her thong and fixing any nip slips, before moving to assist the soaked servant. Heidi needed to reassess their plan, as she looked over the pair, their clothes were utterly ruined.

"We're going to need a change of clothes before we go anywhere," Heidi chuckled.

Sophie had led them to a nearby supply closet, it contained cleaning supplies and extra servants' clothes. The modest clothes were hardly fitting of royalty, and especially not suited for their greatly improved bodies. But the girls weren't in a position to complain, any clothes would be better than the soaked clothes and loose sheets they had.

Heidi did up the last laces of her drab new outfit. The flowing blouse and integrated corset fit decently around her expanded chest, and despite the tightness, her curves wore it well. The dress lacked many of the typical details and intricate finery. While it was better than nothing, the linen was rougher than she was accustomed too, and was already chaffing in a few areas. Heidi's cumbersome equipment was proving too much for her underwear to contain. Instead, she abandoned her tiny thong and chose to stuff herself into a pair of pantyhose. While the additional support was a godsend, the sheer material didn't hide much. Thankfully, the thick pleated skirt of the dress did a great job disguising her unfeminine bulge. But, anyone who managed a peek under her skirt would clearly see her sizable rod shoved down one leg and her balls carefully tucked away.

Heidi frowned at herself. Despite the earlier preparations, her recently emptied cock was already creating a new damp spot on her stockings.

"How's this?" Sophie held her breath as she did a twirl. Pulling the Queen's attention away from her own outfit. It had been a struggle to find a fitting pair of clothes for Sophie. The ladies had scoured the whole rack for the largest uniform they could find. Her gigantic tits bulged lewdly out of her dress despite their efforts. Her ponderous nipples tented the material and a few errant streams of milk were already beginning to soak their way through. Her huge ass was barely contained, the dress drew more attention to her beautiful ass, which practically hung out of the bottom of the skirt, practically framing the shelf of her backside like a work of art.

Heidi licked her lips, and her cock shuddered, "Perfect!"

She ushered the servant out of the closet. There was no sense in delaying any longer than necessary. If there was any chance to find the witch again the place where Heidi first encountered her would be an excellent place to check. They were only a short distance away from the garden, "As long as that butterfly paper is still there, I might be able to summon her - or something." Heidi briefly pondered her options, quickly deciding that the courtyard was her best route. "It's at least a good place to start," she reasoned, as she pushed Sophie towards the original meeting place. It was nearly impossible to know how a witch operates. Even after you've dealt with them personally, they can be devilishly devious.

Heidi had her fingers crossed.

She continued to lead the way down the halls, carefully checking the corridors for any sign of Darren or Vishal. She figured with their servant outfits she could probably get at least a double-take before she was spotted, the giant tits on Sophie probably being the likeliest give away. Thankfully, it wouldn't be long now as they crest the final corner and exited into the garden courtyard.

The morning sun was rapidly brightening, but it was still early in the day as remnants of dew still clung to the leaves and flowers. The crisp morning air was soothing, the sunlight sparkled off the moisture and the birds sang their morning songs. And best of all, the paper butterfly was exactly where she last remembered it.

"Gotcha!" Heidi exclaimed as she carefully extracted the paper butterfly from the ground. The paper was damp from the morning dew, but was otherwise the exact same as before. It was a silver paper that was folded in half, roughly approximating a butterfly. On one side was an inscription that simply said "follow me."

She was careful not to tear the wet paper, and blew softly on it to speed the drying. Her blowing caused the butterfly to seemingly flutter back to life, flapping its paper wings in an imitation of real life. It took to the sky on its own power, but remained hovering on the spot. The enchanted butterfly left behind a glittery wake that trickled down from it's wings.

The girls waited for the butterfly to lead them somewhere, but nothing happened. The butterfly simply hovered on the spot.

"Alright, go on little guy," Heidi tried to egg the paper onward, "How about you lead me to your master?"

The butterfly continued to hover silently.

A voice from behind startled both of the girls, "Hello again child."

Heidi instantly recognized the voice as the same witch from earlier. However, the voice didn't match the appearance. Heidi was surprised to see a unmistakably younger woman.

Sophie scratched her head, "I thought when you said 'witch' it was going to be some old lady?"

"But she was!" Heidi exclaimed, decidedly confused.

"What seems to be the problem?" said the mysterious lady.

Heidi was confused, "Who are you? Where is the other witch, the one who gave me the potion?"

The woman laughed, "I am the one you seek, it is great to see you again so soon, and so... healthy." She gestured vaguely to the Queen's body.

"That's impossible," Heidi argued, "Not even a week ago you looked old and frail, but now you look way younger!"

"Oh sweet child, looks can be deceiving - perhaps you are mistaken."

"I am not mistaken, I saw you before!" Heidi huffed, her large breasts heaving with her breaths. Despite her stubbornness the Queen gave the supposed witch a second look. Begrudgingly she had to admit this new younger witch did share some markedly similar features. Her eyes, her nose, and even her half grin all reminiscent of the old witch. However this new witch appeared to be at least thirty years younger, the previously frail old woman was now a middle-aged adult. "Perhaps I was mistaken," Heidi considered quietly to herself, "how could anyone reverse the effects of time?"

"...While your amazement is most amusing, I am a busy woman with a busy schedule to keep. Loads of potential patrons desire my wares. So, quickly now, what seems to be the problem my Queen?" The witch spoke with a sing-song voice, seemingly reciting an oft-practiced phrase.

Before Heidi could speak Sophie interjected, "It's about me actually." The servant stepped forward, moving up from behind the Queen, "Well you see I was hoping you could reverse some of this growth. It seems that your potion must've had an unintended effect on me."

"Sophie my dear, where are my manners? We've not been properly introduced, my name is Newt, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance."

The handmaiden was surprised that the witch was already aware of who she was. But, she shook her head to recenter her request for help, "Please, I can't live like this. You have to reverse your magic!" Sophie's whole body was shaking as she approached the witch with a stern look on her face. Sophie had heard stories about witches as a child, most were not encouraging, being so close to one now made her understandably nervous. Unfortunately, the servant's desperation was overruling her caution. While no verbal threats were uttered, Sophie had every intention to intimidate Newt into helping.

Heidi was forced to step forward to restrain her friend, she didn't want Sophie to get any closer. She needed to tread carefully, hoping that the witch wouldn't curse either of them further.

However the witch didn't seem the least bit concerned as she threw back her head with a hearty chuckle. "Oh, my child. I have made no such deal with you. I did not cause your transformation. That would be the handiwork of your Queen," Newt claimed as she pointed a waspish finger towards Heidi.

Heidi jumped at the accusation, "I did this?"

Sophie turned to her Queen, with a look of confusion on her face. Heidi could see a hint of hurt betrayal under the confusion.

"You see, that potion granted Heidi her deepest desires," The witch explained. "While I helped push her in a specific direction I can only amplify the traits that were already there. Heidi was so worried about everyone liking her, she's been changing everyone around her." Newt placed a hand on her hip as we sauntered towards the girls, "Your Queen has been changing you all on her own. She's been modifying you, Darren and everyone else that she's been in close contact with whether or not she knew it. Changing everyone into pliable subservients that adore her."

critiqD
critiqD
76 Followers
12