Heinrich in Virginia

Story Info
He should have been in California.
10.8k words
4.04
42k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I've always known that the world was full of all manner of people. The good, the bad and the ugly. The human race is like a rainbow but you have to remember that not everyone fits into each distinct colour, it's more that there are shades of different colours that make up each person. But not Heinrich Dundas. No, he is just black. Blacker than black and no I'm not talking about the colour of his skin given he is a white man. Heinrich is a narcissistic psychopath and he was intent on trying to destroy my life.

To get to that story, I should give a bit of background first. My name is John Pounder and I am forty five years old. And before you make fun of my last name, just know I have heard them all and as I would say when I was teased as a kid, 'your mother didn't complain'. Anyway, enough of that joke, it's old and tired like Heinrich Dundas. I'm a fairly tall guy, over six feet tall, lean because I make it a priority to exercise four days a week, which at my age is to keep everything lubricated, and functioning, hopefully for a long time yet. As for where I live, well in the great state of Virginia of course. I have been described as cute, handsome and sometimes just alright. I have a decent head of dark brown hair and am cleanly shaven, as I prefer it that way. Some say it shows off my jawline, but I just hate facial hair. I have a great paying job, but I have to travel once a month to Richmond for a couple of days to sit in boring meetings at the head office. Anyway, that's enough about me.

Well almost. You see, I'm married to the lovely Tanya. She's forty-four years old and is my second wife, having been married to her for six years. Tanya is a beautiful blonde woman, with a sublime athletic figure and came into my life a couple of years after my first marriage broke down. We don't have any children together, but she has one daughter, Jacqueline that I adopted when she was little, and I have three kids with my first wife Jennifer. My eldest, Victoria is twenty, Jacob is eighteen and then there is my youngest, Danny at fifteen who has down syndrome. He's my special bud and likes hanging out with Jacqueline who is only twelve. I should mention that I have a great relationship with my ex-wife because of the kids and Tanya who has been nothing but supportive throughout. It also helps that Tanya and Jennifer get along really well, even if they are somewhat different in personality. Tanya was married to a loser by the name of Christian Bowdinger who fled the country to Colombia with his mistress over nine years ago.

Now that you know all that, I can tell you about the events that led up to that piece of shit entering my life. Tanya, my wife walked into the kitchen where I was sitting with a big smile on her face. That smile told me she was working on something. I knew it all too well.

"Someone's happy today," I said looking at my wife. When she came into my life, she was different from Jen, in the sense that where Jen would be modestly but beautifully dressed, Tanya would be sexy. She would wear tighter clothing that hugged her figure, especially her ass which is lovely. Tanya would often wear yoga pants around the house and sometimes out if she didn't have a tight pair of jeans or dress pants to wear. Which is often I must add.

"I am, and do you know why?" Tanya asked almost too happily. I shook my head waiting for it. "I've been asked to co-author a book that is sure to be a best seller."

Tanya is a professor in philosophy and art at the local university, an institution which expected their staff to bring in money and esteem to the establishment. That meant anything that would get their staff in the press or recognition was endorsed heavily. I also knew this meant Tanya would get a good bonus out of it. Not that we needed it considering the boat at the lake was still in good nick and the lake house was fine. Not that it was hers, but still she liked to contribute to our holiday destination.

"I see and who is the other author?" I asked looking at her intently. I saw a brief moment of hesitation before her smile came back full bore.

"That would be Heinrich Dundas," Tanya replied without taking her eyes off me. The pit of my gut dropped suddenly.

"You mean, that same Heinrich Dundas that you were involved with before Christian? The same Heinrich Dundas that tried breaking up your marriage to him? The same Heinrich Dundas you told me horror stories about?" I asked as the bile started building up in my guts. Her smile had faded.

"It's not like that, John. He's married with kids now and we'd be working remotely anyway, he's in California for God's sake," Tanya replied getting a little defensive.

"Are you serious? That asshole almost destroyed your last marriage before Christian ran off with that young girl. What do you think is going to happen this time?" I asked firmly, my tone obviously conveying how angry I was becoming.

"The board of directors have urged me to pursue this. I can't say no! Don't you think I know what he's like? I'll be shit canned forever if I turn down this opportunity. The board are aware of his high-profile nature, and they want the exposure for the university," Tanya said her tone telling me she was aware of the stakes.

"I get that, but don't you think you should have talked to me first?" I asked with a sigh. I knew how hard it was for her at the university, even if there was more female equality on the board. They still seemed to be single minded in their approach without thinking of anything else but their prestige.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I didn't have much time, it was thrust upon me," Tanya replied seemingly deflated.

"He better not thrust himself upon you at all. And he better be remote as you say," I said standing up. "He's dangerous and you know it."

"I know, but I've got you and it's all going to be fine, I promise," Tanya said moving to me and giving me a cuddle. Okay she was nearly as tall as I was, and while she was slender to the point of being a little bony, she could still give good cuddles.

"Okay, but at the first sign of anything going wrong, you let me know, okay?" I said letting my hands slide down to her small but firm ass. Her gym time and doubling down on squats were really paying off on that front.

"I promise," Tanya said kissing my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Chapter 2

Six months. I never knew writing a book on philosophy could take so God damned long. Tanya had been good, but there were days she would come home frustrated and vent about how Heinrich had done this or that. Usually about re-writing some of her bits that she felt were important and really fit well with the overall strategy of the book. I just listened, comforted her and supported her through those times. Things had been getting better as they neared the end of their process, and I couldn't have been happier since we were able to spend more time and do things together.

We were out at a lunch with some friends when it all happened. It was a swanky little place where the bathrooms were on the opposite side of the building. I had to partake in the restroom facilities which were also swanky; I finished up and left the wonderfully comfortable room when things changed. As I walked out a man that was vaguely familiar smiled at me. Colour me surprised when I realised it was Heinrich Dundas and he was in Virginia! He was a couple of inches shorter than me, around fifty years old, balding with long salt and pepper hair around the sides and not much on top. I guess you could call his hairstyle artsy instead of distinguished but then again what do I know? He sported a manicured beard that looked a little sleazy if I'm being honest and was dressed in an expensive suit. I was about to head towards my wife when he stopped in front of me and handed me a large yellow envelope. I looked at it and then at him and was confused. We had never said a word to each other, so this was completely new to me, and I had to wonder why he felt the need to confront me like this. It didn't take long to find out.

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Christian all those years ago. Tanya is mine. You think you have her, but I own her," Heinrich said with a devious grin. I could feel my anger rising but I was keeping it in check. I knew this guy was trying to get a rise out of me, so I stayed calm.

"I see and this envelope?" I asked waving it at him.

"Open it," Heinrich replied still smiling. "That should tell you all you need to know about Tanya and I. We've been meeting in person for a while now."

I looked up at him sharply as the new information came to light. I opened the envelope and pulled the large, 10x8 glossy picture out of my wife being fucked my him. He was looking right at the camera and smiling as my wife was bent over doggy style, her face looking back at him in lust.

"You mother fucker," I said but he just tut-tutted me.

"Uh ah, I don't think you want to cause a scene here. Not when I can splash all the sordid emails and texts between us around. How many people do you want to know you're a willing cuckold?" Heinrich asked with a chuckle. "Stop pretending to be a man and accept I won."

Have you ever been hit on the end of your nose? It fucking hurts and bleeds like a burst dam. I did that to Heinrich, and he went down like a bag of shit. I thought about kicking him a few times but decided that I didn't want to end up in prison, not like these heroes you hear or read about who get away with blue murder. I stuffed the picture back into the envelope and looked down at the pathetic little weasel.

"You stay the hell away from me, hear me? Come near me again and that bloody nose isn't the only thing you'll have to worry about," I said with a vicious growl. He just cowered and nodded as I walked back into the seating area and looked for my soon to be ex-wife. She saw the look on my face and knew straight away something was up. She stood up and came to me with a look of concern.

"Is everything alright?" Tanya asked but I just stared at her, not believing she could have done this to me. Cheated on for the second time in my life.

"No, grab your shit and let's go," I replied angrily. She started to worry and quickly got her handbag, saying a quick goodbye before rushing after me to the car. I was already out of the restaurant when she caught up and started asking a million questions. I just got in, started up and headed home.

"John, what's going on?" Tanya asked worriedly as her door closed. It was probably about time I answered her.

"Heinrich fucking Dundas," I replied which made her gasp.

"Heinrich?"

"Yep, that son of a bitch you've been fucking," I said bluntly.

"John, I never," Tanya said but I threw the envelope into her lap. She looked at it like it was poison before opening it up and pulling the picture out. She gasped, started to sob and threw it in the back seat. "I'm sorry. It wasn't meant to happen."

"How long?" I asked as we finally turned the corner to our house.

"What?"

"How fucking long?" I asked racing to our place and skidding to a stop in the driveway. "How many times with that dickwad?"

"John, please?"

"I don't want excuses, I want answers. I told you what he was like, you assured me it was safe. Now I've found out you lied to me, and Heinrich is in fucking Virginia, not California and he is fucking you!" I said as my anger boiled over. "So, answer the fucking question? How long and how many times?"

She was sobbing uncontrollably and shaking her head.

"Once, that's all," Tanya said between wails.

"You know what my ex-wife did, and I was very clear about that. You said it would never happen, didn't you! Now this. You are a dickhead, you know that?" I said getting out of the car and going into the house.

It was nearly ten minutes before she came in to find me packing my bags. I was already thinking of how this would impact Jacqui and my other kids. Fuck, why did she do this to us?

"Please don't leave, I'm sorry. Please, we can work through this," Tanya said almost grovelling. "I messed up. I know I'm a dickhead... I..."

"Tanya, please. If you have any love for me left, just shut up and let me go. I need to clear my head," I said trying to keep it all under control.

"Where will you go?" Tanya asked still trying to get herself under control. "You're not going after Heinrich, are you? Don't hurt him."

I turned sharply to look at her.

"You can't be serious? You're more worried about him than me? What the hell happened to you?" I asked zipping up the suitcase and then dragging it out of our room towards the home office. I had to grab a couple of things before I left.

"It's my fault. I let him get to me, and I don't want you to go to jail. He's not worth it," Tanya said following me into the home office as I grabbed the laptop, as well as a couple of chargers and threw them into my backpack I take to work.

"I know he's not worth it. But he still had to have you. Said he owned you. Does he own you, Tanya? Are you some slut he bought all those years ago?" I asked walking out of the office with bags in hand and towards the living room. "I mean, what does he have that I don't? Is it his bald head? Beer gut? What?"

"No, no, nothing. He just has something over me, I don't know, I can't help it," Tanya replied sobbing again.

"You could have just walked away instead of fucking him, but no... you had to be the big feminist espousing woman and show the world you could handle it when in fact you're just a fucked up little teenage girl who can't think for herself! Do you have any idea what this will do to Jacqui? Or Danny? Or me? Or were you only thinking of yourself?"

"I wasn't thinking!" Tanya said blurting it out loudly. "It just happened."

"Which part? The first time you fucked or the time you both took a photo?" I asked, referring to the evidence the asshole gave me, straight away.

"They were only meant for us! How could he do that!?" Tanya asked almost hysterical. I had to wonder if she was having a nervous breakdown. I wasn't coping with all my anger boiling up, but she seemed to be almost catatonic.

"You are one screwed up individual. How could you do this? I just don't understand. I need to go and clear my head without you around. You should know, we're not going to survive this, we can't. I can't. You betrayed me in the worst possible way with that slimy fuckwit Heinrich," I said spitting those last few words out.

"Please, stay!" Tanya was wailing now.

"Go to your parents. Tell them what happened. I'll call in a few days," I said grabbing my stuff and heading out. I got into the car, realised she had left the photo evidence in the back seat and then laughed to myself. This was some fucking joke alright. I backed out, looking at the house I used to live in with my wife. Fuck my life.

I called my ex-wife to let her know that I would be away for a few days and that I would call before I came around to see Danny. She understood but knew something was up. She could always pick things up from my tone of voice. I just played it off as something work related and headed to the lake house to think. I needed to re-evaluate my life.

Chapter 3

I was in a mess for two days. Sure, it was nice being near the water, and having peace and quiet but my insides were in turmoil. I had cleared some leave with work, so I didn't have to show up while I contacted attorneys. My boss was understanding and left her door wide open in case I needed someone to talk with. Maryanne Somerson was a good egg as they say, harsh when needed but understanding if you did the right thing.

I was sitting down getting all my information together for my attorney, Maurice Granger, when I opened the browser and straight away it was signed into Tanya's social media account. I hardly ever used social media, but this was in the chat section she so often frequented with her friends. It was like a riveting novel as I perused the chats she had with Heinrich the fuckwit. It all started out professionally, chatting about the book and what not. Then after a month he started on her and it took a few more weeks before she reciprocated. I think it had been going on longer than what Tanya had said. All these messages and emails that go back a few months. Things like,

Heinrich: 'He's a cunt, he thinks he's a real man and never will amount to anything. You know I'm better than him.'

Tanya: 'Stop calling him that. He's none of those things. What you and I have is different.'

Heinrich: 'You tell yourself that, but I know he's got a small cock.'

Tanya: 'He's bigger than you, much bigger. And if you keep it up, we won't be sleeping together anymore.'

While some of it was eye opening it was also tiring. I copied it all to an attachment to send to my attorney who was going to use it like a hot knife through butter. I had read enough, knowing there was definitely something between them she couldn't fight. No, I wasn't going to take her back, but I was disappointed at how easy he seemed to get into her pants. It was also clear that they had sex more than once, with him only taking pictures the one time. Tanya only wanted to admit to what was in evidence, nothing else, yet I found all her correspondence with asshole easily. I had to wonder if she wanted to be caught. I was about to close the browser down when I saw something in their final conversations before asshole ambushed me with the photo. The part of the conversation read,

Tanya: 'I'll kill myself if he ever finds out.'

Heinrich: 'If I can't have you, no one can. No one will ever take you away from me again. Who cares if he finds out? You belong with me.'

Tanya: 'No I don't. I think we have to stop. This isn't healthy for me. The book is finished and so are we.'

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Tanya had ended it with Heinrich and he wanted maximum destruction. Now it was all making sense as to why he showed up at the lunch. I just hit send on the email to Maurice and sat back in my chair when there was a noise at the front of the lake house. I got up to go and check it out when I saw her. My daughter, Victoria. I forgot she had a key to my place and the lake house. She's almost a spitting image of her mother. She's the same height as her mother at five feet seven inches, same medium brown hair down to her shoulders, and same smile. That damn smile that warms my heart.

"Hey Dad," Victoria said sweetly. I knew why she was here, and I could tell she was putting on a brave face, but it was still good to see her.

"Pumpkin, how's things?" I asked trying to put on an equally brave face.

"Good. I guess... We all miss you, especially Danny," Victoria replied which made me feel even more shit than I already did.

"I ah, I know. Things have been a little... ordinary at the moment," I said which made Victoria nod and move closer to me.

"I know, Tanya told me, that's why I'm here," Victoria said politely yet firmly. My head was swimming wondering why my soon to be ex-wife would do that when Victoria answered my internal monologue. "She wants us to support you. She knows she cannot undo what she did but hopes one day you will find peace with it."

"Did she tell you everything?" I asked sitting down as my legs got a little unsteady.

"I think so. She cheated on you, right?" Victoria replied sitting down next to me.

"More than once," I said which made Victoria wince.

"Same guy?"

"Yeah," I said closing my eyes. It was then Victoria hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"It's going to be okay. We all love you and want you to come home," Victoria said which for some reason just made me lose it. I am ashamed to say I was a blubbering mess for a while, but my daughter just held onto me as I let out all the pent-up emotion from the last few days. At one point I rushed outside and heaved up my guts. Victoria was right there to support me in ways a daughter shouldn't have to. Immense pride filled me when she looked into my eyes and smiled. It was a sympathetic smile that warmed my heart.