Heirless

Story Info
Unexpected solution.
7.3k words
3.99
51k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers

"Honey, please consider it. It would really help our finances."

"Amber, I just hate the thought of you working at Hooters, prancing around, your boobs flopping up and down, and your butt getting pinched by a bunch of dirty old men."

"Raymond, I fought off the fraternity boys at a bar when I was in college. I can take care of myself."

"It's just so dangerous. They don't close until real late. If you did it, I would have to pick you up after work to make sure you made it out of there safely."

"I'm glad you're at least willing to consider it. I would hate for you to have to come get me so late, but if that's the only way, we need to do it. Our financial situation is dangerous too. We have student loans to repay. We have rent, utilities, insurances, and car loans. We've exhausted the money our parents fronted us to get us started."

"Hey, I've been busting my butt to get a job!"

"Sweetheart, I know. I'm not blaming you. I'm just facing reality. We're going to have to do some things we don't want to do if we want to make it on our own. I promise, I'll quit Hooters as soon as I am offered a Health and PE teaching position. But last time, there were 29 others applying who had close to the same credentials I did."

"I guess I was fooling myself when I thought it would be just 'hard' getting started. It is DAMN hard. You're right, we are going to have to do some things we don't want to do. I give. Go ahead and apply."

"Well, I kind of already did. I start Friday night."

Amber began working at Hooters and with her body and personality, she made several hundred dollars a night on Fridays and Saturdays and about half that on weeknights. She got offers from some of the customers to do other things for a lot of money, but she turned them down. Raymond finally got an entry level position at an accounting firm as a beginning bookkeeper.

After Raymond's first check came in (which was less than what Amber was making), they looked at their finances. "Well, the good news is that we are paying our current bills. The bad news is that we still can't afford to pay on our old debts. Do you have any ideas, Amber?"

"I can't work anymore than I am as a waitress. I am right at the number of hours where if I worked any more, they would have to pay me full-time with benefits. With all the girls with big boobs there are, Hooters would not think twice about letting me go rather than make me a full-time employee. Can't you ask your boss for a raise?"

"I may be qualified for more, but I'm stuck in a probationary entry level position for at least six months. I guess I could deliver pizzas."

"Whatever it takes to get us on solid ground. Sacrifice now for success later. Just remember, Raymond, I love you. We're in this together."

Raymond smiled, "One day when we're lying on an exotic beach having just retired, we'll look back at these days and say, 'We had to work so hard starting out, I don't feel any guilt at our lavish lifestyle. Pass the Mojitos, dear.'" They both laughed.

The annual Christmas party at Raymond's company was mandatory. Everyone was paid their hourly wage for being there. The party was known for free booze and expensive appetizers. Raymond was having trouble getting away from the peel-and-eat shrimp. Shrimp was a luxury he and Amber could not afford otherwise.

Mr. and Mrs. Kline made their way around to talk to all the couples there. They eventually came to talk to Raymond and Amber. "Good evening, Mr. Kline. I am Raymond . . ."

"I know, Raymond Sweitzer. Call me Arthur. And this is my lovely wife, Marissa." Raymond was star-struck. Marissa was gorgeous. She appeared a little younger than her husband. In heels, she was taller. Marissa was slender with long, jet-black, wavy hair that came to her firm butt. Her breasts were not overly large but there was no sag detectable which pleased Raymond even more since she was obviously not wearing a bra.

Amber interjected while her husband was tongue-tied, "I'm Amber. I'm Raymond's wife." She elbowed Raymond in the ribs to bring him out of his cloud.

"Raymond, I understand why you're reluctant to introduce this lovely girl to other men. My dear, you are by far the prettiest woman here tonight. Are you employed also?"

Amber decided on a white lie. "I'm a Health and PE teacher."

"Wonderful, no wonder you're in such good shape. My wife has to have a personal trainer to keep her good looks. Right, dear?"

"Yes, and she's worth every one of your pennies you pay her." She hugged his arm and they both laughed.

The Kline's talked to the Sweitzer's for quite a while. More so than with the other couples. Their conversation ended with Arthur politely offering his assistance any time Raymond or Amber thought they might need it.

At home, Amber said she had a wonderful time. "That Mr. Kline seems very nice. He's good looking too for someone his age. I doubt you noticed. You were too busy picking your jaw up from the floor looking at Mrs. Kline."

"I wasn't worried about my jaw dropping. I was more worried about a certain part of my body sticking out. Next to you, she's about the sexiest woman I have ever met."

"I know just what to do about that part that was sticking out." They barely made it to bed before Amber found a place for Raymond's protrusion.

After a couple of rounds of sex, Amber looked at Raymond and asked, "Do you think you could talk to your boss now about a raise? He said to ask for help any time you wanted."

"Hon, that's just things important people like him say to peons like us. I doubt her really meant it."

"I don't know. He seemed very sincere to me. Couldn't you at least try? We really need more income. You know we said . . . "

"Okay. I know. We're going to have to do some things we don't want to in order to get what we need. I'll talk to him."

It was a couple of weeks before Raymond got up the nerve to ask for an appointment with Mr. Kline. He was sweating bullets.

"Raymond, come in. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed talking with you and your beautiful wife the other night. What can I do for you, young man?"

"Well, I hate to ask, but you said to come to you if we needed help. Well, we have . . . "

"Let me guess: Debt out the wazzoo. Actually, it's not a guess. I've been doing some investigation of your situation. I appears you two are barely making ends meet. In addition, you have considerable debt and loan payments you are defaulting on."

"You've been checking up on us? Frankly, I'm a little upset that you've gone beyond the usual criminal records and vita check."

"Raymond, please bear with me. An investigation of new employees is not something I usually do. There's a reason my wife and I spent so much time with you two at the Christmas party. Once we agreed in our opinion on you, I wanted to know if you had any problems we could help with because we want you and your wife to do a big favor for us. Actually, I was planning to call you in later today to talk about it."

"How in the world could I possibly help you?"

"Not just you. You and your wife. Let me explain. You see, I've spent a lot of years and effort to build this business up. I'm proud of what I've been able to accomplish. Basically, there is only one other goal I have that I haven't achieved. I want an heir to take over my business when I retire. If I am going to retire while I still have the physical health to enjoy it, time is running out for me to have a child and be around long enough to teach him or her the business.

"Marissa is a wonderful wife. We love each other very much. We tried, boy did we try, to have a child on our own. Her doctor finally told her that she could not have children. We were devastated. If she tried in vitro fertilization with her messed up uterus, she and the child would be in danger before and during delivery. I can't risk anything happening to her."

"What does this have to do with me and my wife? I'm afraid I know where this conversation is going."

"You've probably figured out that we settled on having a surrogate child. What I am asking of you and your wife is to consider having Amber have my sperm implanted and for her to have my baby. Once it was born, you two would let me and Marissa adopt it."

"You're talking about impregnating my wife and then we sell you our baby."

"I was hoping you wouldn't look at it that way. We see it as you two giving us the greatest gift you could. Before you get too upset, let me tell you what we would be willing to do in return. First, you two would get $50,000 just for trying regardless of the results. If we are successful, you would get a raise and promotion. Amber would get a job as a PE teacher. I have connections at a private school. Most importantly, all your debts would be paid: car, student loans, and even parental loans. In addition, once the child reached its first birthday, you would be given $100,000 towards the purchase of a house. You two would be able to re-start your marriage debt-free. You could afford to begin to have your own children."

"I'm absolutely stunned. I don't know if I should be insulted or not."

"Believe me, this is very serious to us. In one way, you should feel complimented. We looked at numerous couples and you two are the ones we thought would benefit the most from our offer as well as your wife being the most likely to produce a healthy child. Amber is still young enough for you to have many children on your own. Please talk to your wife before you make a decision. If it's a possibility, the four of us can meet, answer questions, and, if agreeable, work out the details."

Raymond was totally useless at work the rest of the day. He went home early so he could be there before Amber was getting ready to go to work. When she saw the depressed look on his face, she said, "Okay, what's wrong? I know it must be bad news, that's all we ever seem to get anyway so you might as well spill it."

"Honey, we need to talk."

"Shit, we've been married less than a year and we're having a 'we need to talk' talk. When in the world have you had the time to find another woman? Hell, do you think I'm messing around with one of my customers? If so, damn you for not trusting me. Well, you going to say something or just stand there looking stupid?"

"It's not what you think. It's not what either of us could ever have imagined. Mr. Kline met with me today. I talked to him about a raise."

"What did he say? Did you get a raise?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? What does that mean?"

"There's no gentle way to put this. He and his wife want you to have his sperm implanted into your womb. Once you have his baby, we let him and his wife adopt it."

Amber sat speechless. That was only temporary. "Raymond Bender, if you're pranking me, you better figure on sleeping on the couch for a long time."

Raymond explained what his boss had asked of him and what he offered as a reward. Amber said nothing for a while.

"And you just sat there without protesting?"

"I protested, but it was so important, I agreed to talk to you about it."

"Are you serious? You would pimp your wife out for money? You asshole."

"Well, you are the one who said, 'we need to do things . . . "

"Don't you dare throw my words in my face! I was talking about needing to do unpleasant things, difficult things - not illegal or immoral things."

"Well, as despicable as it may be, it would mean that we can re-start our married life out of debt. You might also consider that we would be bringing happiness to the lives of a deserving couple. We can still have our own children. The truth is it has to be your decision. You would be the one making the biggest sacrifice."

"You've made my head hurt. I'm calling in sick tonight. I need to go somewhere where I can think about whether I would be willing to have someone else's baby AND about the future of our marriage. Right now, I'm not very happy with you. Don't wait up for me." Amber left, slamming the door on the way out.

Raymond stayed up until it got too late. He tried to rest in bed but knew he couldn't sleep. About 2:00 am, Amber returned and came up to the bedroom. She obviously had been drinking. "Amber, are you okay?"

"Shut up Ray, just shut the hell up. We'll talk tomorrow."

Amber got ready for bed, lying on the edge of the bed as far away from her husband as possible.

The next morning, Raymond waited at the kitchen table, not bothering to go to work. He waited. Finally, Amber came down. She was loaded for bear.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we can't pass up an opportunity that could turn our lives around. I hate working at Hooters and I hate to see threatening letters from bill collectors. But it's my body, so I get the set the terms." Amber took a minute to gather herself.

"Okay, here's MY deal. Everything we agree to has to be written down in detail. Things like, if I get pregnant but something happens to the baby, we still get the debts paid and you get the promotion. We should be compensated just as much if we try and things just don't work out.

"Next, I will get pregnant the natural way - not from any turkey baster. Arthur and I will have sex. He needs to . . . "

"Wait a damn minute, that was not part of the deal. Are you saying you are attracted to him? You WANT to have sex with him?"

Amber got in Ray's face. "Listen buster, I'm not asking to have sex with him because I want to. I'm having sex with him to punish YOU. You're asking me to do all the sacrificing in this deal. I'm the one who has to get pregnant. I'm the one who has to have morning sickness and swell up like a blimp. I'm the one who has to go through childbirth. I'm the one who has to give up the infant that grew inside of me." She paused for emphasis then continued.

"What suffering will you have? Hopefully, knowing your boss is getting to fuck your wife because of a deal YOU agreed to will cause you to suffer. To make sure you suffer, I want you to think about this. When Mr. Kline and I are gone and you know we are having sex, I want you to imagine me telling him he has the biggest dick I have ever seen. I will groan and moan and scream for him to fuck me harder. I will tell him it's the best sex I ever had. I may even record it and make you watch. Now, take MY deal back to your boss, TODAY, or no deal."

Raymond went into work and quickly got a meeting with Mr. Kline. He told him of Amber's conditions with tears in his eyes. Mr. Kline was surprised at her insistence of getting pregnant through sex. "I will need to talk to Marissa about this. If she agrees, we'll meet and put things in writing. How do you feel about what she proposed?"

"I don't see that I have much choice. I have to leave it up to her. She's the one who would be making the sacrifice." Mr. Kline nodded knowingly.

The atmosphere was chilly to freezing at the Sweitzer household that night. Raymond was scared to say anything to his wife. Amber walked around like she was just begging him to start something because she was ready to finish it.

The next morning, Mr. Kline invited Raymond to his office. "Marissa has agreed. Can we meet tonight at our house tonight to put down the details?"

Raymond agreed. He and Amber met them at the Kline's house, a mini-mansion in one of the nicest neighborhoods. Everyone looked nervous except Marissa. She spoke first. "Amber, I want to hear it directly from you. Why you are willing to do this for us? Is it just the money?"

Amber spoke without a great deal of emotion in her voice. "It's not the money per se. It's what it would give us. The money would give us the chance to get our family finances to the point we can start a family on our own without worrying if we could afford it. The way we're going now, it might be 10 years before we would be able to afford children. With this deal, I can plan for us to have our own child as soon as possible after I have had your baby by Mr. Kline. Without this money, it would take a lot longer."

"Arthur. His first name is Arthur. I think the prospective mother of his child should get to call him by his first name. I have another question. Why not be inseminated in vitro?"

Amber smiled for the first time, "That's my way of making my husband make a sacrifice too. I will still be the one making the most sacrifice, but he'll be forced to live with knowing he has approved of his wife having sex with another man. I hope he will be green with jealously. Marissa, I'm sorry if my doing it this way winds up upsetting you too."

Marissa answered, "I admit that my original response to the idea was 'No' but if this results in our having a child, I'll get over it. According to his doctor, he has plenty of swimmers in his sperm."

The deal was written up, signed and notarized the next day. Now came the hard part - getting pregnant. Amber had to get off the pill for long enough to get pregnant. Once her doctor had confirmed her fertility, she picked the week of the month she would most likely be ovulating. She told Arthur to arrange a week in a tropical setting where they could copulate every possible minute with a pleasant setting in which to take their sex breaks. Arthur did so. The day the two were to leave arrived. Amber refused to let Raymond see her off at the airport. Raymond waited at their home and cried.

His doorbell rang. He opened the door and Marissa barged in. "I just saw them off at the airport. Where's your bedroom?"

"What did you ask?"

"Bedroom. B-E-D . . . "

"I know how to spell bedroom. What I want to know is why you want to know where it is?"

"Because I don't want to fuck in the living room. Are you that dense?"

"Why do you think I want to have sex with you?"

"Because I saw how you looked at me whenever we met. You want to fuck me, and this is the time to do it, the only time."

"How do I know that Arthur won't fire me and Amber divorce me if we do have sex?"

"Arthur has agreed to let me have sex with you for this week and this week only. He thinks it is only fair since he will be fucking your wife for a week. As far as Amber divorcing you, I won't tell, and Arthur won't tell. So, unless you are incredibility stupid, she won't know. Now we're wasting time. Let's go to bed."

"Hold on. Why do YOU want to have sex with me?"

"Most importantly, this will be the only chance in my marriage where I can get my husband's permission to have sex with another man. I love my husband dearly, but I am aware of and attracted to other men. Also, I am going nuts thinking of my Arthur enjoying your wife's gorgeous body. Didoes and vibrators are not going to make it in his absence. Finally, I find you interesting besides handsome. So, as long as your dick is not less than three inches, I plan on screwing you as much as I can." Marissa took off her dress. There was no underwear to take off.

Looking at that nearly perfect, model-quality body, Raymond capitulated. He took down his pants, pulled his penis out and asked, "Will this do?"

Marissa smiled, "Oh yes, but I do expect for it to be worn down an inch or two by the time we're through."

Raymond found out that Marissa was more experienced sexually than he was. He tried positions and types of sex he had not yet done with Amber, including anal. Given Marissa's reactions to anal sex, Raymond began to think of a way he could introduce the idea of anal sex to Amber without divulging where he had previously experienced it.

The week went quickly for both couples. All swore not to talk to their spouses about what exactly had happened or how much they enjoyed it or not. The truth was that they all enjoyed the sex much more than they had expected. At the end of the week, it was not easy giving up their new lovers.

There was an uneasy peace in both homes. Amber and Raymond was glad that their improved financial situation (they had received the non-refundable $50,000) gave them some 'happy' decisions to make financially. They snuggled at times. Cried some. Planned a lot. They had to wait three weeks before having sex so there could be no mistake that if Amber got pregnant, it would be Arthur's. Even when they started again, Raymond used a condom with Amber, just as a precaution. It probably was just as well they waited as neither was emotionally ready to have sex with each other after just having had sex with someone else.

Skippy47
Skippy47
1,830 Followers
12