Held Accountable: AEquitas Pt. 01

Story Info
A husband's old affair comes back to change the couples.
11.6k words
4.53
3.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Held Accountable: AEquitas

By JustJake051

A Companion Story with Held Accountable

Part One

Chapter One

The beautiful blonde was kneeling on the bed, her shapely ass poised up in the air. Pete Robbins pumped his hard cock deep into his wife's cunt from behind, hoping to elicit from her a moan, a response. Nothing. She remained motionless, silent, bracing hard against his thrusts.

"God, what a gorgeous ass," he thought to himself, admiring his wife's firm, upturned buttocks.

He decided to try another strategy. He slowly slid his thumb down the smooth valley between her ass cheeks toward her tight asshole.

"No" she moaned. "Not there. You know I don't like that."

He stopped his advances toward her tight, puckered asshole and remained content to stroke away on his wife's tight cunt, doggy style, until he came. Same as always.

"She is something," he thought to himself. "She's gorgeous, got all the right parts, one hell of a body! Too bad she doesn't really like sex," he thought as he pulled his dripping cock out of her cum slick cunt. "What I wouldn't give if she was adventurous. A wild, cock loving slut," he mused and headed downstairs to the living room. Donna was the perfect wife, mother, and he loved her deeply, but she seemed lately to lack the heat he needed her to have. They were now both in their 40's. Pete had always been sure that his strong sex drive for her and her beautiful looks would keep them hot for each other for a long time. Now he was beginning to wonder as she seemed to be slipping away from the hot woman of his dreams.

Later, Pete Robbins stared across the quiet living room at his beautiful wife, now sitting on the sofa, caught up in her reading. Even though they had been married for twenty-four years, he couldn't help but be awed by her beauty, each and every time he looked at her. And Donna Robbins deserved every bit of attention she got. At 6 foot 2 inches tall, she was a leggy blonde who never failed to turn heads when she entered a room. If her slender, toned body and long legs didn't catch a man's eye, her beautiful face and bright blue eyes, softly framed with flowing blonde hair, was sure to capture a man's heart and cock. Pete was convinced that every man his wife ever met lusted after her.

The problem with Donna, conceded Pete, was that her behavior just didn't match her appearance. Donna seemed to offer her husband an odd paradox. She would often wear her high heels, standing about 6'5" tall and astound everybody in a room with her stature and sheer beauty. Add to that that she was always beautifully made up, always radiant. And it never failed that all eyes would gravitate to her. Men just naturally fawned all over her. But for Pete, the true paradox was that she never seemed to really respond to the attention she received from men. He had often wished that her passion and appetite for sex matched her hot looks. Sure, he didn't want her cheating on him, he just wished that she would bring that heat that she created by her looks to bed with them. Pete referred to her as his "Ice Maiden", beautiful and awe inspiring, but now she had grown so very cool and aloof.

Not that their sex life was bad. It wasn't. It just wasn't great, wasn't as hot as Pete hoped it would be. He wanted more. He felt that Donna was just too detached, so self-restrained and always under control, even in the throes of sex. Pete often tried to get her to let go of her emotions. To enjoy herself. But she always managed to be in control, often stifling her orgasms and trying to hold them in. Maybe her inability to really let go started after the birth of their son, Taylor, twenty-two years ago, he wondered. Maybe her coolness had always been there since they first met, and he was so taken with her beauty that he neither noticed nor cared about it. He wasn't sure which. But in these last seven years, Pete had become increasingly aware of this cooling tendency in his lovely wife.

Despite his disappointment with Donnas' lack of a certain wild sexuality, Pete's deep love for her never faded. His only lapse occurred five years ago, and it led to his only infidelity in their twenty-five years of marriage. Five years ago, a brief affair with a long, lost love sent Pete spiraling into a wild, passionate craze. She was a woman from his past and she almost brought his marriage to Donna to an end.

Her name was Tasha, a woman from his early college days. She was young, tall, blonde and a sophomore in college when they first met. Pete was in Graduate school, and they met in a bar near campus. It was instant sexual combustion. Their erotic escapades quickly grew wilder and were always kinky, edgy and wildly extreme. Tasha was willing to do anything Pete told her to do. No boundaries, no limits. She never said no to him.

And he reveled in the power and control he held over this young beauty. Whatever he told her to do, she would do, without question. She was a breathtakingly beautiful and a true submissive, though oddly not with other men, only him. He alone had this kind of mystical hold on her. Otherwise, she was an intelligent, headstrong and outspoken woman, capable of withering obnoxious men and unwanted advances.

He was a few years older than she, and she called him her "Master." She seemed to love the outrageous sexual acts he challenged her with. He would order her to sit in her classes with no underwear under her skirts and spread her legs, flashing other men in the class. Some days he would demand that she dress like a slut and go out in public and act like a whore. Often, they would go clubs where Pete would pick out some lucky stranger for Tasha to suck off. Discreet, in the darkened corners of the bar, Tasha would make a show for Pete, going wild with a stranger while draining his cock dry. Guided by Pete's firm hand, she performed any humiliating act she was told to perform.

But once Pete completed grad school, he abruptly dumped Tasha. He felt her submissiveness to him was almost scary. He had to step away from her and he did it quickly. He moved on to a new city, a new career. He soon met Donna and he never heard from Tasha again.

Then, five years ago, Tasha, now a successful and wealthy marketing exec, contacted him after twenty-five years of silence. They arranged a meeting, which spilled over into four days of bondage and torrid sex at a hotel. No, not sex, animal lust. Her wildness and absolute submission to him was still there, alive and powerful. After four days of Tasha being bound up and fucked, orally, anally and every way possible, Pete realized that he had to stop the relationship again or throw his marriage away. Tasha was wild, dangerous and a little crazy and yet he couldn't resist her. Making it worse, Tasha declared that she was going to leave her husband, Dave, for him.

At that point, he decided to himself, "Enough!!" He left Tasha standing in the middle of the hotel room, explaining that as much as he loved her and wanted to be with her, she was like an addictive drug that he couldn't control. He had to stop it. He turned and walked out on her. Again.

Pete never told Donna about Tasha or the affair. Now, five years after the Tasha episode, he felt overwhelming guilt and remorse for cheating on Donna. But he also couldn't help thinking about Tasha's wild recklessness, her sexual abandon. Deep down he wondered why Donna couldn't have just a little bit of that wildness that Tasha had. And it was in those reflections that he realized how much the two women looked alike. Odd, he thought, they looked almost identical, in fact.

Both were exceptionally tall women, with Tasha only one inch shorter that Donna. Both were slim, athletic, long-legged blondes with blue eyes, and strikingly beautiful looks. There was even a resemblance in their hair styles and faces. And both women possessed nice breasts, small and firm. In fact, Donna and Tasha both wore the same bra size, a 34C cup, Pete realized. True, reflected Pete, in both cases, their breasts were not the eye-catching feature either of the women possessed. It was those long legs and beautiful faces. How strange, Pete thought to himself, as he realized this for the first time. That dramatic similarity of their appearance had never even occurred to him. Until now.

Maybe it was Tasha's over-the-top wildness and heat that got him thinking about what Donna was lacking more and more these days. Donna was never the sex-driven woman that Pete had hoped she would when they were married, but events of the last several months had pushed him into thinking about it now. He knew there were a couple of reasons for all this angst. They were now empty nesters. Their only son, Taylor, had graduated from college and was now on his own and out of the house. Donna was always very close to their son and truly missed not having him at home.

A bigger problem in the household was that Donna had been recently laid off from her job. For the last three months she had been unable to find another position. She was bright, a college graduate, articulate and had been a successful manager in a large corporation. But now, for whatever reason, she couldn't find a job. All she heard was, "Overqualified" and "Sorry, you're much better than any openings we have."

"I've got an interview tomorrow," Donna said softly, looking up from her book, as she quietly read on the sofa.

"Probably nothing. Just another 'overqualified'" she said. "But they saw my resume online and liked it. So, we'll see."

"Great," Pete said, perking up. "You'll knock 'em dead. So, who's the company?"

"Not really sure," Donna said. "I just spoke to the headhunter, and they said they were representing a big firm that wants to open a small office here. He didn't say what kind of office or what exactly the job was, but I'd be managing the place if I got the job. A really great salary goes with it."

"Wow, sounds pretty good," Pete said.

The following evening at dinner, Pete listened as an excited Donna bubbled over about the interview with the headhunter.

"It's perfect," Donna said. "I'm still not exactly sure who I'll be working for, but it's a huge firm that has a couple of other offices around and wants to open a place here. Our office would handle advertising and promotion for them. They're a large global property development company located in the area. I'd be managing four other people. Listen to me. I'm talking like I've already got it. And I still haven't even met the woman who runs the firm, only the recruiter."

Another phone interview, this time with the owner, came and went. Two days of being on pins and needles and Donna finally got the call - and the job. Pete was sure this was going to be the thing that put his wife back into a better mindset.

Two months quickly passed and Donna was crazy about her new job, though she shared very little with Pete about what she actually did. "Just advertising and marketing for the company," she said. Her self-esteem had certainly perked back up. If anything, Pete noticed that she was really starting to show herself off more. He was intrigued by some unusual changes in his wife.

Her business attire had certainly taken an interesting turn, going from her usual conservative business suits now to a somewhat more provocative look. Tight short dresses, tight skirts with high slits, 4-inch stiletto heels were all standard. Or often sheer see-through blouses and plunging necklines were now part of her everyday work wardrobe. He was certainly enjoying her new look, but in the back of his mind he wondered what was behind this change in his wife. He started to ask one morning, but then stopped and thought "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If I call attention to it, she'll think I don't like it and she'll stop doing it."

Even her make-up had changed. On most days, long false eyelashes, heavy eye make-up and glossy, outlined lips were part of her new look for work. She looked every bit the part of a hot, sexy wife and businesswoman, Pete thought. Exactly what he was hoping for.

"Wow" he said to her. "I love what you've done to your lips. Is that a new lipstick color?" Pete commented one morning, as she was leaving for work.

"Yep, and a new lip liner. I just picked up a few tips from the girls at work. You really like?" she smiled, blew him a kiss and strutted out the door.

Donna had totally thrown herself into her new job, Pete thought. She was regularly having to work late into the night and often had to take business trips that took her away from home for three or four days at a time. She never complained but seemed to love the work. Pete's only complaint was that they saw very little of each other these days.

One morning following one of her weeklong business trips, he caught a glimpse of her coming out of the shower and would have sworn that all of her pubic hair was now gone. She had light blonde pubic hair and always kept it neatly groomed, but he was sure that she was now totally shaved. "No, it couldn't be. It must have been the reflection in the bathroom mirror," he thought to himself. Or perhaps it was wishful thinking on his part. He had often suggested that she shave her cunt, in hopes that it would help shake up their sagging sex life. But nothing ever came from it.

And it wasn't only how she looked that had changed. Pete noticed subtle changes in his wife's demeanor when they went out with others. Previously cool and aloof with other men flirting with her, now she was actually flirting back. She was touching men and allowing herself to be touched, which she never would have done before. When he mentioned it, she simply said her new job required her to be more outgoing and personable.

"Besides, I thought you wanted me to loosen up," she joked. She leaned over and kissed him deeply, slipping her hot tongue into his mouth.

"Wow, you bet I do," he responded.

"Well then, enjoy," she said with a grin.

Pete had hoped their sex life would pick up after she got a new job, but he had never expected this kind of change. She was hot. Really hot. The problem was they were having less sex now than ever before the new job. Because she was now always at work and busy. Donna was always so busy or away on business, they had no time together. Since she had started working three months ago, they'd had sex only four times. But each time it was definitely new and different. Incredible was the word Pete used when he thought about it. She was so wet and ready that Pete came three times in one hour once, something he hadn't done since college. And Donna had in fact shaved her cunt, much to his delight.

"Just for you," she told him. "I hope you like, 'cause I love it. I love the way that hard cock rubs against my bare pussy."

"DAMN!!" he thought. "That's hot." She had never talked like that in their entire marriage. He felt like they were going to be newlyweds all over again.

But still, she was always busy with work. She would tease him and say "Later. I promise. It'll be worth the wait." That became the phrase of the day. For Pete, it was agony. His beautiful wife was acting hot and he couldn't get to her because of her job.

Donna had been at her new job for around four months now and Pete kept hoping that her hectic schedule would ease up so they could have some time together. Then, one afternoon at work, Pete heard the text message bell on his cell phone go off. He glanced down at the screen to see a message from a number he did not recognize.

It read:

"... tonight, Club Z, 8 pm, 54 West Randolph Ave... Downtown...be there... Donna"

That night, he arrived at the address but was more than a little dismayed. Rather than a large neon sign announcing a regular nightclub as he expected, there was only a large, brick warehouse with a single heavy black metal door with the number 54 above it. Both a valet and a doorman stood in front of the entrance. The valet took his car and Pete approached the doorman.

"May I help you?" the doorman questioned, almost confrontationally, blocking his way to the door.

"Well, I got a note from my wife to meet her here. I..." Pete stammered.

The doorman interrupted, "Ah yes, I understand. Mr. Robbins?"

Pete nodded.

"Follow me, please," the doorman said and turned.

He followed the doorman through the heavy door and into the darkened entrance hall. The doorman whispered something to another man, a large, rough looking guy, probably a bouncer, Pete thought. He followed the hulking figure and slowly moved into a rather dark, large open club room created inside the renovated warehouse, where light strains of jazz drifted in the background.

Clearly this was a private club with some kind of very exclusive membership, Pete thought to himself. The vast room was filled with round tables, white linen tablecloths, fine crystal glassware and each table was occupied by four or five people. His eyes had difficulty adjusting to the dim lighting. He could barely make out a small, empty stage at one end of the darkened club. He couldn't seem to figure out exactly what kind of club this was. Many of the men were dressed in tuxedos, some of the women in dazzling evening wear. But oddly enough, some of the patrons were dressed in outrageously revealing leather outfits. Strange, he thought to himself. It must be a new trendy, dance club where some of the patrons enjoy showing off by wearing leather outfits and cosplay costumes. But there was no dance floor, and no band.

He was shown to an empty chair at a table already occupied by a beautiful blonde and a distinguished, grey-haired man.

"Oh, God!" Pete uttered quietly to himself as he neared the table and recognized the stunning blonde seated at the table. A ghost from his past sat directly in front of him. It was Tasha!! She rose and extended her hand to Pete. He was frozen - dumbfounded - unable to move, unable to speak. She broke into a large smile, stepped around the table and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Pete, this is Dave DeLuca, my husband. Dave, Pete," Tasha said.

The two men stared at each other. Or rather, glared at each other.

"Oh, come on you two. Pete, sit down, have a drink," Tasha said laughing.

"What's going on?... What are you... you two doing...?" Pete stammered.

"Oh, did I forget to mention it? I'm Donnas' new boss. The marketing firm she works for... it's mine. The development company we do advertising for... Dave's and mine," she offered, clearly enjoying the moment.

"Now relax and have that drink. I've got to go do something," she said, gesturing toward the stage. "Relax and enjoy it. Donna wants it that way."

"What?" Pete asked, astonished to hear Donnas' name again come out of Tasha's mouth.

Stunned, Pete watched as Tasha walked off in the direction of the stage, her sexy ass swaying a little extra, obviously knowing that Pete would be staring after her.

"So, Pete, I hope you enjoy this evening. It's a nice club, really. Kinda special, though. And really difficult to get into. See, you have to be voted in by the members. Keeps it exclusive, eh, Sport?" Dave said, smiling.

A waiter set down a large cocktail in front of Pete. Reflexively, he grabbed and gulped half of it down before the waiter had moved off.

"Hope that's right. Donna said that's what you drink," Dave added.

Pete remained speechless, still trying to wrap his head around seeing Tasha, and now left sitting and chatting to her husband. And where the hell was Donna, he wondered?

"You know, Pete," Dave continued, "I was going to have you killed. Really. I was going to tell some of my associates that I wanted you dead. And I was going to have it done. Five years ago, Tasha told me all about the affair, the days in the hotel you two spent together. She told me all about how you tied her up, took the sashes off the hotel window curtains, tied her up, got her down on the floor and fucked her for four days. Not that she objected. Oh, no, Sport. She loved it. Every minute of it. She told me how you fucked her in the ass. A lot. Hell, she could barely sit or walk for a week. And that you really got her into the bondage thing with that little trip. Oh, she'd gone off and fucked strange guys before. But none like you, Sport. Not with the history you two have. She came back and said you were her Master. She even said she was going to leave me for you."