Helen and Alex Find Time for Ballet

Story Info
Alex returns to sample Helen’s ballet skills.
5.2k words
4.78
17k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucyDrees
LucyDrees
113 Followers

Hi, this is Lucy. With Helen and Alex, I am recreating the single most erotic moment of my life, although I've decided to write it from my lover's viewpoint, for variety. I hope I have recounted the dialogue faithfully and that you enjoy my words. I've never forgotten this moment in time...

It had been nearly three weeks since I had first met the gorgeous Helen on that incredible day. The coffee shop moment had surprised me. I was not accustomed to simply approaching and speaking to a woman, let alone a stunning older lady who simply oozed sexiness. Had it not been for my need to get to Brussels to finish my business commitments, I should have liked to stay in her beautiful arms for as long as she would let me. From almost nowhere she came into my life and I simply cannot get her out of my head. She occupies every space, every moment. One minute I'm thinking about her long, toned legs in that beautiful black dress she wore for our spontaneous date. The next, her sexy, wet and naked body pressed up against the shower glass, screaming my name in pleasure as I fucked her gorgeous bottom, after feeling her throbbing clitoris on my tongue when she orgasmed. Well, I'm pretty much in love. She might be sixty, thirty-six years wiser than me, but she is the smartest, sexiest and most delicious woman I have ever touched.

I had been texting her pretty much every day since, planning the next time we could be together. So, it happened to be the night of the solar eclipse. I would be able to meet her in the park and we would watch it together. Then who knows what could happen afterwards. I think Helen certainly had an idea but was not letting on. This time, she would be prepared. I could not wait to see her fabulous face.

I saw her pretty much immediately that I entered the park. She is tall and had been a professional athlete in her earlier years. She has the most incredible body, long slim but firm legs, a tiny peachy bottom and the sexiest boobs I have ever kissed. She might tell me they are tiny, but they are dreamy sexy. I don't give her age a second thought, she would easily pass for a girl near my age.

"Well fancy meeting you here. I'm Alex. I'm independently wealthy and I think I have a good sense of humour." We both laughed and we fell into one another's embrace. Close to, she smelled absolutely divine. Her skin was soft and sensuous. She wore a very short summer dress, of course so I could see her endless legs and I had the delicious hint of a braless lover. I dared to hope.

We kissed for some time. Long and slow, deep and very meaningful. My hands slipped around her back, down her spine and over her beautiful hips. The park was busy in readiness for the eclipse, so I did not squeeze her amazing bum, but my god, did I want to make love with her right here and now.

I stood behind her, holding her close with our arms folded together. She sighed and leaned against me. This was so intimate and the moment was precious to both of us.

She put her hand behind her head to rest it on my face, gently caressing my cheek. She turned her head just a little and whispered to me, deadpan without a hint of humour.

"I hope that beautiful thick pleasure-giving cock of yours is fully recovered, my darling."

I processed what she had just said and felt her begin to giggle. I smiled and leaned back towards her ear.

"I've promised to treat it to an Olympian."

"And a ballerina."

"Don't. I already want to see you naked."

"I was thinking more in the region of hold-up stockings actually."

If I wasn't already in the mood for her gorgeous body, I was now with the prospect of those heavenly long legs in stockings. She was so much fun to be around.

"Alex, I was thinking that you and I could go up and meet my mother this weekend."

I have to admit that for a moment, I was unsure if this was a joke or serious. I was totally fine meeting Helen's mother, but since my only date with her daughter so far had culminated in me coming very hard in her vagina, rectum and throat, I felt that conversation topics might be a bit thin on the ground.

"Alternatively, we can stay in bed and you can think of how many ways you can make passionate love with me for next three days. Your choice."

With that she swished her long grey ponytail across my face and leaned her head back towards mine. She knew how much I loved her hair.

"Well let me think. I could do with a marathon sex romp I must admit, but I will go for the mother." Helen could not help but burst out laughing. Her ponytail brushed once more over her shoulder as she turned her head towards me.

"Not bloody likely."

The eclipse was upon us. For twelve minutes the sun was dimmed to darkness and it was pitch black since the streetlights were not programmed to come on and we were in the middle of the park.

The whole sky rapidly darkened as if the lights had actually been turned off. Helen and I stood cuddling playfully together as if we had not been apart at all for the last three weeks.

At almost the full eclipse I felt her move my hand down and inside her dress to gently caress her beautiful boobs. She kept her arms together so that nobody could see. With my other hand still free, I gently caressed along her slim hips and around to her firm sexy bottom. It was then that I suddenly realised that not only was she not wearing a bra, but she was not wearing any knickers either.

She moved her tiny and amazing bottom in slow and gentle circles. I was pretty much erect and her fabulous body was all the stimulation I needed. My cock inside my trousers was wedged right against her lower back. Helen leaned further back and gently whispered to me, "God Alex, I had almost forgotten how big your dick is. Tell me you like my bottom?"

She need not ask, I kissed her neck, squeezed her breasts and she let me stroke her little bottom cheeks in the darkness.

For the whole few minutes of solar totality, I was connected to her, making very gentle, sexy movements with her. She was clearly turned on and I wanted her more that I could have imagined. As the sky brightened again, Helen turned around and wrapped a pretty leg around me.

"Give me ten minutes, then come right inside and sit in the lounge. It's the first door on the left. Ten minutes Alex, no more and no less."

With that she quickly walked away. Her hips swaying in the way only toned and balanced bodies can. She was simply perfect to my eyes. I was probably already in love with her.

It was just one street over to Helen's home. My confused cock was solid and searching out the body it was enjoying, but she had left it high and dry. Well, for now at least.

At the familiar hallway, I stopped and smiled to myself. The heady scent of Helen was everywhere. The lounge was spacious and along one wall were all her medals and awards from a long athletic and professional dancing career. At the centre was her Olympic medal. Photos of her were on one wall. She had been, and still was, totally stunning and she has hardly changed a bit. If anything, she is far sexier now. I found myself talking to the photos on the wall.

"I want you so much Helen. I have wanted you every minute of every day. I have wanted to be here right now holding you."

I saw a small table with some drinks on them. Helen was not a drinker and I don't think they had been touched in a while. In any case, I wanted to be sober to make love with this fabulous woman. The small sound speaker on the wall started playing some soft classical music and the lights dimmed automatically. I thought I had heard Helen upstairs saying something that was clearly to dim the lights. Unsure of what to do, I sat down on the wide sofa, waiting for my darling lover.

Then, teasingly, I heard her come down the stairs, but she did not immediately appear. But then, a tiny pretty foot appeared, a ballerina's foot complete with a soft black ballet slipper. Then a slender, sexy leg slid around the door.

Helen appeared for me to see in the low light. She was completely naked, but wearing sheer black hold up stockings. Across her shoulders she had a thin ribbon of black satin. Her hair was tied tightly into a bun behind her head. As she moved to the centre of the room, the ribbon moved effortlessly across her body and along her long legs. Her hands above her head, her bare, exquisite boobs moving to the rhythm of her movement. Her whole body intoxicated me, I did not take my eyes from my lover as she moved gracefully and danced for me. She was skilled and it showed. A beautiful, sexy, classy and erotic dance of lovemaking.

I could feel my breathing was heavy and my desire for her was almost overwhelming. Her movements were so incredibly sexy, and I had just seen the hint of a beautiful firm bottom, as she bent over and the slightest view of her trimmed vagina as she gracefully moved around her room. I was captivated and in love. She moved toward me and then away, the hint of a smile as she moved to the music.

She disappeared through the door for just a few seconds and then reappeared with the ribbon now around her arms. How had she managed to do that? She had also slipped off her shoes so I could savour her pretty feet. My lover was standing in front of me, naked and gorgeous. She leaned forwards and lifted my head slowly to meet her eyes. As she slowly and passionately kissed me, the ribbon moved around my head as a blindfold. I felt her arms lifting me, encouraging me to stand up and so I stood there, blindfolded in a soft satin ribbon, with the most beautiful naked angel, taking me to heaven.

My arms rested on her shoulders as we kissed. Of course I was not able to see her, but I felt her slip off my jacket and slowly unbutton my shirt. As she had done on that first night, she kissed whatever skin was visible as she took it off. I sensed only a slight hesitancy as she gripped my belt and then it was being loosened. As she took it off, she gently slid my hands from her body and around my back. I understood what she was doing and willingly complied. It was only loose, but I was not going to cheat and slip off the belt from my wrists.

My trousers fell easily to the floor and I slipped them off unaided as Helen took off my socks, with delicious kisses to my thighs as she did so. Her tongue licking gently along my thighs and up the muscle line of my stomach. I ached to be out of my underwear and inside this lady.

I felt her body press against mine. I could feel her boobs on my stomach and chest, the faintest tickle of her vagina hair against my leg. I felt her stand up on tiptoes to reach my ear. Her voice was soft and gentle, barely a whisper above the background music. She spoke slowly, deliberately and purposefully. Her voice is so sexy in this mood.

"Do you want me, Alex? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to fuck my dripping wet little cunt?"

"Fuck yes Helen. Fuck yes I do."

"Good. Because I want to feel your huge, young, masculine cock inside my tiny, defenceless cunt. I want to feel your cock ache for me, search deep inside me. I want my body to give you pleasure and to take pleasure from you. I want you to dream only of me, my body, hot and steamy, your girl orgasming on your thick manhood as you fuck me deep, with long, hard and powerful thrusts of your strong erection. Will you take me my darling?"

I could barely breathe. The most sensuous woman on earth had me where I wanted her to take me.

"I will Helen. I will."

Her hands slid along my hips and eased down around my bottom. I felt her mouth press against my underwear and search for the outline of my cock. Her breath was quick and controlled and I felt it through the cotton fabric. My erection was full, but the confines of my underwear meant that my cock now protruded below the line of my shorts. As Helen kissed her way along my length, I felt her bare lips now touch my shaft and it made me jump in excitement. Her kisses were sexy and longing, not lover's kisses but loaded with desire and passion.

At the tip, she kissed it deeply and then slowly closed her lips around it, I could feel her mouth, but of course I could not see and I longed to see her gorgeous mouth suck me. Her body has barely any signs of her age, but her mouth has tiny little age lines on it, but the sight of my cock disappearing into it, is still pretty much the hottest thing I've ever seen. Especially when she took the whole of my length in her tight throat.

Helen gently sucked my tip, I wanted to hold her head, to feel her tight bun as she took me across her soft wet lips. Again, I heard her soft and sexy voice in a whisper.

"You have the biggest, thickest, hardest cock I've ever seen Alex. Your gorgeous long cock is way too big for my little cunt. She was ravaged by you. You fucked me hard over my bed, you naughty man and you filled my womb with your hot sperm. You buried your thick cum deep in my body and you must be punished."

I was lost in her; my arousal was almost unendurable.

"My poor little cunt will forgive you. She wants to feel you stretch me wide apart again and feel your ridges and veins as you take me."

Her mouth now went back on to my swollen head. I could feel her hands pulling down my underwear and the relief when she popped my erection under them and gave my straining dick some freedom. The sensation was electric. I was now naked and blindfolded, my hands still loosely tied behind my back. But my balls were alight and I really, really wanted to come hard in her delicious body.

I felt a soft hand push my erection against my abdomen and at the same time, a soft mouth licked my balls, one then the other. She remembered how I like to be sucked and I felt my entire testicle slide past her lips into her mouth. Her tongue darting against it setting fires in my spine as she did so.

"I've wanted to suck your balls so much Alex. Feel them full of sperm, aching to fill my body."

She repeated the sensation on my other one, but this time she pulled away from me, stretching it. The sensation was pleasurable and I felt vulnerable. The combination was quite heady.

She covered my balls in saliva and I think she used a little lube of some sort. I could smell cherries and there was a soft, warm and wet sensation on them. Then a soft hand explored my shaft, also coating it in slippery sweetness. I could hear under her breath Helen saying something I was probably not meant to hear.

"Fucking hell, you are so big."

I felt a movement on my cock, now slippery and wet. I felt her mouth lick my tip and push her tongue on the sensitive underside.

"So, my well-hung lover. How big do you think you are?"

"What? Nine inches, I think." I wondered what was coming next.

I felt her hot mouth envelop my erection and slide slowly down my shaft. I heard her lovely voice as she had a slight gag and then I felt her throat open as she slipped my erection deeper into her. It made me shout loudly. I wanted to come there and then.

"Oh, fuck me, Helen. Oh fuck, shit."

She drew her mouth away from me and then her slippery hand circled the base of my erection. I was as hard as I could ever remember.

"Well, my lover. You are quite wrong. This beautiful, strong, manly erection is nine and a half inches."

I could feel something move on the top of my cock, probably a tape measure. I was now so turned on by this incredible sex. The sensation was quickly replaced by her hands circling my shaft and her mouth moving deep on to me.

"I'm going to suck this mighty weapon. Your lover wants to feel your veiny cock plunge deep into her body. Your gorgeous cock makes my cunt wet, my lips are soaked in anticipation of your deep hard thrusts, fucking me hard with your nine and a half inches of pure pleasure-giving masculinity."

Her mouth explored my entire cock. She licked and sucked my length, lingering at the moments she went deep on to me. She was now easily able to suck every inch of me, my shaft being so wet.

"You like your pretty ballerina deepthroating you, don't you? You like it when my little mouth devours her stallion? You like it when your girl lets you rough fuck her mouth like you do her poor little cunt."

This was almost unbearable. The pleasure was intense and her mouth was dirty in all ways imaginable!

I felt her release my cock and her wet and slippery hands gently moved me backwards to sit on the sofa. She made sure my legs were spread wide and she kissed along my thighs as she did so.

"You know, making love with a ballerina has one or two special advantages. We can do things with our bodies that other girls cannot. Would you like to sample what a sexy ballerina can do?"

Without waiting for my breathless reply, she had moved away from me a little and then I felt a gorgeous pressure on my cock. A sensation that I had not previously experienced. I then felt something on my face move along my cheek gently and then lift the blindfold.

Helen had stretched out a long, beautiful slender leg and had lifted my blindfold off with her foot. Her other one had started to slide along my shaft, the sheer stocking material felt sensational. She then moved her blindfold-moving foot to my mouth and had wiggled until my lips parted and she slid her pointed toes across my tongue. The angle of her foot was incredible, and she could reach deep into my mouth.

"Kiss my toes, my darling. Make love to every inch of your ballerina."

I kissed and licked her pretty foot, along her sole, then her heel and finally all five sexy toes. The stockings along her perfect legs felt heavenly and only added to our pleasure. Helen had lifted her body up by her arms and in this position, with one foot in my mouth and the other stroking my erection, I had a delicious view of her wet, parted lips. She had just a little hair on her vagina and it was already soaked.

Once her foot was wet through from my attention, she wrapped it around my erection, smiling at how much longer my cock was than her tiny feet.

Her feet worked around my shaft, she looked deep into my eyes and slid her feet along my erection. She was able to wrap her toes around my head, creating a deliciously slippery stocking-clad hole to fuck and she certainly did not hold back in pleasuring me.

Helen's skin was now almost crimson, her flushed face was wet with steamy lovemaking and lubrication from deepthroating me. I really wanted to make love with her, to feel her wrapped around my erection, to frankly watch my cock disappear into that adorable hairy vagina.

Helen felt the same way and as she released me, rolled slightly back and spread her legs wide apart, as only a dancer can do. I struggled to take in the sexiness of the lady in front of me.

"I want you to ravage this little cunt, my darling. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes." That was all I could muster. Helen closed her legs and sat up, squeezing her beautiful boobs together, looking at me with a gorgeous coquettish smile. For an older woman, she was a sensational lover.

"Does my stallion want to kiss these little, tiny titties?"

I was completely in the moment and was adoring of Helen's lovemaking tonight. I had not yet realised that I had been unable to do anything to pleasure her. She was in control and she knew what she was doing.

"I want you, my darling. I adore you." Helen smiled again and moved towards me, kissing me on the lips as she drew my head slowly down to her boobs. She eased me back on to the sofa and undid my restraint, such as it was, kissing me all the time on the mouth and my chest.

I was now sat back, watching this amazing lady as she rubbed her wet boobs on my chest, then up to my mouth to be kissed and licked.

"Take my whole bosom in your mouth Alex."

I kissed her bullet-hard nipple and then sucked all of her into my mouth. She let out a big pleasurable sigh and put her hand on my head pushing me onto her boobs.

LucyDrees
LucyDrees
113 Followers
12