Helen Chases her Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Young wife chases her dream of becoming a model.
4.1k words
3.57
29.2k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orared
orared
61 Followers

Helen chases her dream

Click, click, click, click, the sound of the rapid fire shutter closing on the camera roused Helen from her day-dreamings as she lay on her sun lounger on the beach.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked the man with the camera.

"Sorry, I just carried away with your beauty and figure, I couldn't help myself"

"If my husband had seen you taking photos of me in my bikini, I don't think he'd be very pleased."

"Well actually if that's your husband down by the edge of the sea, he suggested I come and talk to you. We've been chatting about my work as a photographer and talent scout for a modelling agency. He told me about your dream of one day becoming a model and with your looks and figure he reckons you would be perfect, so here I am, to talk to you. I can fully endorse his views of you so if you are interested in auditioning for me this is your chance to put yourself forward."

"Wow, do you really think I have what it takes to be a model?" she replied.

"Not too fast, honey" he said, it's alright looking stunning in a bikini but what will you look like with a full make over, different hairstyle and make up. Will you be able to pose to instructions and will the camera love you?"

"How will I know that?" she replied.

"That's where I come in" he said. "I can do you a professional photo shoot and provide you with a complete portfolio of pictures. I can then introduce you to different modelling agencies, and when you show them your portfolio, they should be able to get you loads of high end work.

My name is Len Ellis, known throughout the industry as Len the lens. If you're interested, here is my card with address of studio and my number. Everything is done properly, bring your husband or a chaperone along if you come for a photo shoot. Every meeting or shoot is recorded and an unedited copy is emailed to you immediately after the shoot so you know that everything that happens is all agreed work. It protects you and it protects me".

"Well Len I'm Helen, and my husband is Johnny and it's always been my dream to be a model so I'll talk to Johnny and maybe give you a ring later."

The following day, after she had convinced her husband to go with her, Helen had rung and made an appointment with Len for a photo shoot to start her portfolio to take her first steps to becoming a model.

On time, Helen and Johnny arrived for the photo shoot. Len had got them both to sign consent forms for the shoot before Helen retired to the small changing room. Len had told her to dress in whatever outfit she felt comfortable posing in first as being at ease would help to settle her nerves.

She had decided on a just above the knee skirt and silk multi coloured shirt that fitted closely to her chest, a typical Saturday night outfit that she knew she looked good in. Len had her posing every which way before announcing it was time for an office girl set, then a tomboy set with her in a football outfit, then a swimwear set.

Helen had been reluctant about the swimwear set but Len had simply pointed out that swimwear had to be modelled and these models got paid better rates than others. She had glanced across at Johnny who had been watching and listening intently. He gave her a nod to agree.

Two hours after starting out, Helen and Johnny were inspecting the first photographs in her new portfolio. The photographs were spectacularly good and showed Helen at her very best, smart, coquettishly shy in some, through to sexy in her swimwear set.

"I can hardly believe that's me" she said. "I'm sure I'll get modelling work with these Johnny"

"They are fantastic" her husband replied. "What happens next?"

"Well firstly you pay me for my work and then I'll begin showing your pictures around" Len told them. "For producing your portfolio this afternoon the cost will be £1500."

"Wow we weren't expecting it to be that much, we were thinking it would be about £200. We simply don't have that kind of money"

"That's my rates honey. I'm good and I get results." Len told her.

Before she had time to reply her mobile phone pinged with an incoming message. Glancing at her phone she realised it was an email from Len.

"That will be your copy of everything that was said or done at this afternoon's shoot." Len told her.

Johnny now spoke, "We are sorry Len but we can't afford that so what happens"

"Well I'm disappointed, but I'll try to sell some of the pictures to sports magazines for background shots from the swimwear set and we go our separate ways or the second option may be of interest to you. Once a week the local camera club rents my studio for the evening and occasionally they pay for a model to pose for a couple of hours. They pay top money for the better models"

Helen really wanted to own the portfolio to keep alive her dream of being a model. "How much do they pay and what does it involve?" she asked.

"I think they pay about £500 for a set like today but would probably mean topless shots. Up to £1000 for nude shots including posing with other nude models either men or women. For your first shoot you could only expect around half of that due to you being an unknown model.

And don't forget everything is recorded and sent to you after a few minutes so there won't be anything you don't agree to"

"I've dreamt of being a model from growing up and I suppose I half expected that if I reached that point in my career I'd have to do topless, but I couldn't do fully nude, I'm far too shy" Helen told Len whilst looking at Johnny. Johnny merely smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"Good" said Len, "I know the guy in charge of the camera club and I'll tell him he has a stunning new model for this week's meeting. Be here around 7 for a 7.30 start. Bring your secretary outfit and a couple of bikinis but there are plenty of spare outfits here, Oh, Johnny can chaperone you if you like but it might be better if he waits in my office as if you are asked to be topless you will probably be more comfortable without your husband watching."

Two evenings later Helen and Johnny arrived at 7 at the studio to be greeted by Len and a stocky man of about fifty. "Helen, Johnny this is Malcolm who is in charge of the club. There's only a small turnout tonight as hardly anyone knew about Helen appearing." Len made the introductions.

"I'll escort you to the changing cubicle and discuss your first set" said Malcolm leading her away.

Len looked at Johnny, "Everything will be fine, but if you really want to watch just turn on the TV over there and tune to channel 6 to watch what is being recorded. The studio will obviously be locked from the inside to stop any unwanted onlookers."

After Len had left, Johnny turned on the TV and tuned to the appropriate channel to see his wife finishing off a large glass of wine and having it refilled by one of the photographers and talking to Malcolm and the other guys all with various cameras and lenses. The session began after she had drained another large wine. This could be interesting he thought, Helen rarely drinks alcohol as it quickly goes to her head.

Like her portfolio shoot this first set had with her posing in skirt and shirt. Helen quickly began to relax and grow more confident as she was posed sitting, standing, stretching and even reclining on a sofa. Helen soon realised that when reclining on the sofa her panties were on show to some of the photographers who were lucky enough to be in the right place. She enjoyed a mild thrill that later they would see her in her bikinis.

Malcolm called a halt to the shoot and asked Helen to change into her secretary outfit. Stripping off completely in the changing room she re-dressed starting with a pair of small panties which were just big enough to cover her neatly trimmed bush, then a small half cup bra, button up blouse and a skirt that buttoned all the way from waist to hem.

Johnny watched as his wife was asked to sit on a bar stool but to do so meant undoing the bottom few buttons of her skirt, immediately bringing her panties on display.

"Lean back a bit love"

"Push your chest out a bit, that's better"

"Open your blouse a bit, love let's see some cleavage"

Helen followed all the instructions, then realised she had opened more buttons than she had intended and her bra was fully on display. Before she had a chance to close it, Malcolm asked her to lose her bra but keep on her blouse as it would make for some great pictures.

Johnny was watching intently as Helen slowly undid her bra and pulled it out from under her blouse. Her blouse was now taut across her tits and her hard brown nipples were clearly showing through the semi transparent material and he couldn't ever remember seeing them as hard and pointed as they were now.

Posing, lying on a bed, Helen was soon rolling around having photographs taken from all angles, before one of the men asked to open a few buttons meaning her tits were almost visible. She complied meekly at the request and realised her nipples were as hard as rubber bullets and she was sure she had a damp patch in her panties. As Helen moved around the bed she looked down and saw her blouse was now only held shut by a single button and her tits were almost all on show. Camera shutters were firing like machine guns before Malcolm again took control of the shoot and had her stroking her tits on the outside of her shirt as she was told to undo the last buttons on her skirt. Helen eased the unfastened skirt out from under her bum and dropped it on the floor. Now posing in only a pair of panties with a growing wet spot and a blouse only held in place with a single button she was beginning to feel incredibly turned on. Maybe due to the wine she had drunk earlier she again started playing with her tits with one hand and without being asked she began rubbing her pussy on the outside of her panties. As Helen started to make soft moaning sounds the cameras were snapping away feverously,

Malcolm suddenly called a halt and asked her to change into a bikini for the final set. Helen knew she had been getting carried away and was thankful she had not frigged herself to orgasm in front of half a dozen strangers, wishing she had brought her favourite dildo with her for a quickie in the dressing room. "Johnny had better be ready for plenty of fucking tonight" she thought

Johnny was watching a little bemused, as he was sure if pushed Helen would have removed the shirt altogether, she was so getting carried away with the shoot."Let's see what happens next" he thought as he stroked his hardening prick through his jeans.

Whilst Helen was changing, Malcolm was wondering how far Helen would go at this first shoot. He was totally confident that they would persuade her to get her tits out again, I mean did you see the sate of her nipples, and the wet patch on her panties showed how turned on she was. I wonder if she has a shaven pussy he mused, or maybe a hairy pussy.

Malcolm tapped lightly on the door to the changing room and entered.

"Hi Malcolm, am I doing ok" she asked

"You're doing fine for your first shoot and as it's going so well I have a proposition for you. The camera club has a commission to provide an advertisement for a suntan oil product and we wondered if you wanted to be our female model. You will certainly be topless as it's a beach scene and you'll be filmed with two men, just wearing swimming trunks. Nothing un towards as it's all being recorded remember. We'll pay you an extra £300 if it's a good shoot"

Helen was so turned on and under the influence of the wine she quickly agreed knowing she had been almost topless a few moments ago. Only a couple more shoots and she have her portfolio paid for and she would be on her way to being a model

Helen returned from the changing room wearing a white tie-sided bikini which looked stunning on her. The set had been transformed into a beach scene complete with a large towel on the small stage that had been brought in.

"Right Helen can we carry on from where we left off with you stroking your tits and pussy, on the outside of your bikini and then I'll give you instructions as we go along"

Helen lay on her back on the towel and started teasing her nipples through the fabric of her bikini with one hand whist the other hand started by tracing circles around her flat tummy before inching down over her bikini bottoms to tease her wet pussy.

She was then told to get the sun oil and after oiling her lower legs her fingers were inching ever closer to her aching pussy. Malcolm watched as her fingers crept under the material of her bikini bottoms and touched her clit, resulting in a low moan escaping her lips. Her legs began to spread and he knew at that moment she was hooked.

"Right, sit up and try to oil your back and the boys will come to help you" Malcolm told her.

Doing as she was bidden, she was a little surprised to hear a new voice asking if she needed a hand.

"More than one" she thought as she looked up to see two absolute hunks of men looking down at her.

"I'm Lars" said the blonde Adonis "and this is my friend Leroy" indicating a tall black guy.

Taking the oil from her, Lars told her to lie face down and began to slowly rub cream into her back as Leroy started doing the same to the backs of her legs. Lars rubbed in the oil shoving his hands under the string of her bikini top before gently untying it while Leroy had his fingers under the edge of her bikini bottoms massaging her arse cheeks.

Malcolm then told her to turn over onto her back which immediately lost her top and her rock hard brown nipples were fully on display to all the photographers.

"Let's try to get them a bit harder" said Lars as he reached down and began sucking on one nipple and Leroy did the same to her other one. Helen was in sex heaven, having two men sucking a nipple each at the same time. While both Lars and Leroy were latched onto her tits, Helen let her hand reach towards her pussy and her hips began to squirm on the towel.

Leaving her tits for a moment Lars poured more oil onto her nipples as Leroy did the same to her belly. As Lars concentrated on her tits again Leroy was massaging oil into her belly and working his hand slowly into her bikini bottoms until he came across her hairy bush. " Bloody hell lads she's got a really hairy cunt, do you want to see it?"

The photographers all moved closer to get a better view of her

hairy cunt, now fully exposed after Lars and Leroy tugged open the side tied bikini bottoms and eased it out from under her. The men then took an ankle each and slowly eased her legs apart, her cunt glistened wetly under the lights and the photographers were getting pictures they had hardly dared to hope for.

Gently Leroy started to run his forefinger along the slit of her wet cunt and teased her clit briefly before he inserted his finger into her hole. Helen bucked against his finger and writhed on the towel, not realising Lars had taken off his trunks and was now aiming his impressive prick at her mouth.

"Malcolm, please stop" she moaned as Leroy shoved another finger into her cunt.

Lars gently shoved the first two inches of his cock into her mouth. "Uurgh" she groaned as her jaw baulked at the invasion of her mouth by the thickest prick she had ever had.

"Malcolm, please stop............. Please... stop...... she moaned. Please....stop..... recording this, my husband must never know about it"

At that point her resistance was gone and she began to suck hungrily on Lars cock and he gently fed more inches into her mouth then throat than she had ever thought possible.

As she was concentrating on swallowing as much of Lars prick as she could, Leroy withdrew the three fingers he had jammed into her hairy cunt and quickly took off his trunks to reveal his long black prick.

"Time to swap over bro'" said Leroy. Lars pulled his prick out of Helen's mouth and swiftly moved between her legs.

He lay down on the towel with his face inches from her sopping wet cunt and gently eased her lips apart to reveal an impressive clitoris standing proud from its sheath. Lars started to lick and nibble at it and Helen moaned even more loudly. Leroy began easing the first few inches of his mighty black prick into Helen's mouth. She licked and sucked hungrily on his man meat and groaned as Lars stopped his assault on her clit and moved away.

Malcolm interrupted by saying "Leroy, lay on the towel and let Helen go down on you. Helen, you gobble on his cock and stick your arse in the air so we can get some shots of your cunt"

As instructed Helen began easing Leroy's prick down her throat and with her arse aiming upwards and her legs open she knew the photographers had a view of both her holes that only her husband and doctor had seen before. Lars took position between her legs and began sliding his prick along her creamy slit then eased his bulbous bell end into her soaking cunt, with slow thrusts he eased all of his prick into her and began to rhythmically set about fucking her as Leroy was shoving most of his prick into her throat.

After ten minutes of serious pounding Lars pulled out and told her to sit on Leroy's prick. Leroy held his prick with both hands, and Helen raised her already gaping cunt above it and began lowering herself down his weapon. Suddenly she lost her balance and slipped plunging the rest of his prick into her cunt in one movement, groaning loudly at first, but then set about humping herself on his prick.

After fucking her for several minutes, Leroy reached up and grasped her swollen nipples then pulled her down and squashed her tits to his chest. Lars knew the sign and quickly moved behind her and eased one then two fingers up her arse which was well lubricated by all the pussy juice running from her. After meeting only minor resistance Lars began to shove his prick into her arse.

"No not in there" pleaded Helen, "I've never had it up the bum before"

"Get ready for your first time then" replied Lars. Helen squealed to begin with but soon got used to the feeling.

She had never been fucked like this ever before, her juicy cunt and previously virgin arse were receiving a seriously hard pounding.

Two orgasms had ripped through her before she realised something was nudging her face. Opening her eyes she saw a thin prick being wanked and aiming at her face. Malcolm was stood with his trousers around his ankles and pumping his cock for all his worth. The other photographers were all doing the same but only Malcolm had access to her face, Sitting as upright as she could without dislodging either of the pricks still in her cunt and arse, she managed to tell them, "on my tits, all of you, squirt on my tits"

The photographers gathered around closer and rope after rope of hot spunk began hitting her in the face and covering her tits as Lars and Leroy continued fucking her.

Suddenly she felt them both tense up and then both men started to cum into her cunt and arse, She felt every squirt as it shot up inside her, and one final orgasm washed over her.

Helen relaxed by lying back down on Leroy's chest then heard two distinct plops as both pricks were eased from her gaping holes

"I think that's a wrap" Malcolm managed to say as he watched Lars and Leroy return to their changing room.

"You were fantastic" he told Helen, probably the best we've had. How do you fancy a follow up booking for next week, at full rates obviously, but probably a few more members involved?"

"I really don't know. I never thought I'd do what I've just done. I need to talk to Johnny" said Helen.

"Nothing happened to you that was against your will did it? replied Malcolm

"No I don't suppose it did, but I didn't think I'd get double fucked, I thought it was for an advertisement"

Malcolm looked her directly "It was but you just got carried away in the heat of the moment. I'm sure you wouldn't expect the photographers to turn down the chance to watch a beautiful, sexy woman fuck a couple of hunks to a standstill would you? Let me tell you, you've made their night, if not their year. You were so good I'm willing to make you another offer. If you commit to another similar shoot like that, the camera club will pay off your entire portfolio cost and you are then free to begin being a professional model"

orared
orared
61 Followers
12