Helena's Family 04 +PICS

Story Info
Sunday breakfast with bacon and eggs.
4.1k words
4.69
484.6k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Text with kind approval © gurgy

Thank you kenji for your assistance

For more information, see author's bio page

***

Sunday morning, Dad was back from his golf trip. The family sat at the breakfast table. Everyone was still a bit sleepy, although the sun was shining through the large kitchen window. The only sound came from the bacon sizzling in the pan.

Linda chewed on a bun and thought about last night, she still couldn't believe it. She looked at her mother standing by the stove in her knee-length robe and thought:

"As if cooking breakfast eggs is the most adventurous thing she'll ever do, my mom..."

Helena sat down with the others and drank silently from her coffee cup. Linda remembered with weak knees that her heart almost burst last night when Dad turned the house key in the door...

What did Mama think about the evening with her? Linda tried to read her mother's face, but she happily stirred sugar into her coffee and smiled at a bird that was perching on the windowsill and chirping loudly. When Linda dropped some jam from her bread, Mama turned to her and reprimanded her with a wink, "You little piglet, you."

Linda felt heat rise in her cheeks. Dad talked about his golf day, who he met and talked to, of his brilliant shots and that he would still be working on his first hole-in-one... but he almost made it this time. Kevin had already showered, but sat behind his cup, his hair disheveled, silently watching the rings the milk drew on the surface of the coffee.

"Well brother, got late last night?"

He mumbled something unintelligible and took a sip. Linda watched her father. She recalled all her memories yesterday in the garden from when she was a little girl and played in the bath with Daddy...

Her mother had recently seen her looking for something in the living room in the evening while her father was watching football. Mom just laughed at Dad staring down her nightgown as she crouched behind the couch. Linda realized that she was still sitting at the breakfast table in her nightgown... would Dad be interested in her butt, early in the morning, too? She got up, went to the fridge and murmured sleepily, "I'll get some yogurt."

Helena bowed to her son, "Well, how was last night?"

"We went to the movies," Kevin yawned.

"Did you like the picture?"

"Yes, it was really exciting."

Kevin gradually woke up and started talking about the film, when Dad interrupted him, "Please don't tell all the punch lines again, Kevin, because your mother and I want to go see it, too."

Linda opened the fridge. She bent down to look for a yogurt on the bottom shelf, and immediately felt her daddy's eyes on her bare buttocks.

As she heard Mama and Kevin talking to each other, she spread her legs a little, bent down even lower and rummaged in the fridge for the longest time. Finally, she pulled out a yogurt and went back to her seat. Mom handed her a spoon across the table, but so clumsily, that it fell to the floor.

"Oh sorry dear."

"It doesn't matter," and Linda disappeared to retrieve it. As she crouched under the table, she noticed Mom had one hand on Kevin's leg, her fingers scratching the inside of his thigh.

She turned her head and saw a huge bulge in Father's trousers. Linda shuddered with delight at Dad's reaction to her body. For a while, she let her eyes wander back and forth between Mama's hand and the tent in Father's pants.

She emerged and sat down when she heard her mother, "Your eggs, Walter."

Dad winced, like he was caught robbing a bank.

Then he saw the three-minute eggs his wife put on the table, and sighed with relief, "Oh!... thank you dear."

Walter cracked an egg, and Helena asked her daughter, "Can I have a spoonful of yogurt?"

Linda held out the cup and spoon. Mama helped herself, when some yogurt dripped onto the table.

"You little piggy you," Linda teased her mother, and they both looked at each other with meaningful eyes. Linda got goose bumps.

"Well, brother," she began to tease, "so you went to the cinema. But the cinemas are over at eleven, where did you go, what did you do, you and your girlfriend?"

"Oh come on, we were at the midnight show. Little girls should not interfere in adult affairs."

Linda smirked at him, stretched her index finger behind a grain of puffed rice and said wittily, "So, and now a hole-in-one."

She let her finger flick... and startled, the grain flew straight into Kevin's nostril and got stuck there.

Huge laughter rang out around the table, even Mama had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from spluttering out loud. Kevin paled.

"A hole-in-one, a real hole-in-one!" Papa yelled, wiping tears from his face.

"But little girls play good golf!" Linda nodded to her brother.

"Are you coming to golf next time?" Dad coughed. "The boys at the club would be amazed!"

Again, he had to wipe tears of laughter from his cheeks. In the meantime, Kevin's face color had changed to red. He tried to pick the grain out of his nose with his finger, and Helena giggled behind her hand, "Oh you two, don't embarrass Kevin like that."

Dad tried to speak in an authoritative voice, "There's no nose picking at this table, my boy!"

Again, everyone shook in their chairs. Little by little, Kevin's mouth turned up until he laughed along with the others. They held their bellies, and it wasn't until the laughter hurt that they calmed down.

Kevin turned to Linda, "Sorry, sis, I didn't get much sleep last night, I think I had a flashback."

"What, you do drugs?"

"No no, I don't, I mean a flashback, to when I was fifteen and you were thirteen, just like back then."

Linda laughed, "Please don't do that too often, Kevin, because yesterday I got to know you from a completely different side, which I like better."

"Oh, what was yesterday?" asked Walter.

"Ooh, nothing special," Linda explained, "Kevin helped me outside, that was courteous... he was really nice to me."

Kevin's complexion turned red again.

Walter saw his embarrassment, "Oh boy, there's no shame in being nice to women, don't you like women?"

"Yes, very much, Dad."

"All right then! Helena and Linda are women, take care of them a little more."

"I'm happy to do that, Dad," Kevin answered, and prepared to go into the garden.

Linda crouched on Father's lap and hugged him, "What did you mean about the golf club, daddy? May I accompany you once?"

"Sure, Linda, I'd love that. Man, how do you think my buddies would be amazed if I showed up with you on the golf course."

"Why?"

"Oh, they would all be jealous of my daughter."

"Come on Dad, now you're exaggerating."

"I'm not exaggerating, Linda, you turned out just as beautiful as your mum. The boys couldn't play golf anymore if you were there... good chance for me!"

Walter laughed and kissed his daughter on the cheek, "When you were born, we christened you Linda, and today I know we chose your name well."

"What does Linda actually mean?"

"The beautiful one, my child, the beautiful one. Hasn't a Spanish boy ever called after you 'eres una chica linda'?"

"No, just once a guy said 'que tal guapa' to me, he must have thought I looked like a tadpole, but I smacked him..."

Walter roared with laughter, "The poor guy! He just wanted to say 'Hello beautiful'!"

He kissed Linda on the cheek again.

"Oh dad, you're embarrassing me... and what does Mom's name actually mean?"

"Look at your mother."

Helena was standing in front of the kitchen counter, drying a cup and listening to the two of them with amusement.

Linda looked at her for a while, "Mom, you're always in a good mood and you... you shine... especially this morning."

Helena stopped drying the cup, now it was she who felt the heat in her cheeks.

"Meet Linda!" Walter rejoiced, "Helena's name is 'the shining light'."

He blew her a kiss, "Your parents had good instincts, too, my dear."

"So, you charmer," Helena stopped him, "go take a shower now, otherwise all three of us will end up under the kitchen table."

Linda slipped off Walter's lap and helped Mom clear the dishes. Yawning, Walter stretched his hands to the ceiling and said, "Yes, time for a shower."

He got up and went up the stairs. Mom followed Kevin outside to get things ready for Sunday in the garden. Linda was left alone at the kitchen table, her head spinning with memories of her as a little girl, in the bath with her father... she felt that desire to touch Daddy again...

Although the feeling had changed since then, it used to be a harmless game for her, but now, her desire urged her. She was struggling between helping the two in the garden or going upstairs to her father. The tingling in her stomach... outside, Mom and Kevin were rattling the garden chairs... the picture under the table of Dad's baggy pants...

Linda felt the tingling increase with a vengeance. She got up, crept up the stairs and waited in front of the bathroom. When Dad turned off the water, she went into the bathroom, pulled up her nightgown and sat on the toilet, almost at the same moment he opened the shower door.

"Sorry, Dad, am I disturbing you? I need to..."

Before Walter understood anything, he replied, "No problem dear, you're not disturbing at all."

He reached for the bath towel and only now noticed that his daughter was sitting on the toilet with her legs apart and her eyes between her thighs. After a second, her splashing broke his embarrassment. Walter watched it flow out of Linda, in no time he had an erection. He tried to hide the embarrassment behind the terry towel.

After the last drops, his daughter looked up at him innocently and asked him in a child's voice, "Will you dry me up, Dad? You used to do that too, please."

Thoughts raced in Walter's head... yes, back then, she was just a little girl... and now, now she was a woman, desirable and beautiful. Linda had probably bent over in his presence on purpose, even earlier in the kitchen. Was she born with the same desires as her mother? What would his wife say to that? Well, the moment was right, Helena and Kevin were out, it could stay a secret between the two of them...

"I'm drying you, Linda, I'm drying you, my cutie," it came throatily from Papa's mouth. Walter had to put the terry towel aside in order to be able to tear off a piece of paper, his daughter stared at his erection with wide eyes.

As he approached her legs with the paper, Linda stopped him, this time in her own voice and emphatically, "Not like that, please do it like back then."

Walter didn't want to remember. What like before? Hot and cold went through him, had he ever before?... but he had already gone too far, opening his mouth and closing it around Linda's pussy.

"Dad!... yeah!"

Walter paused, the sweet scent between Linda's legs fogging him. She smelled similar to her mother. Was she really like her mother? He met her eyes staring greedily between her thighs... yes, she was like Helena, she really was. Walter dug his tongue deep into her pleasure canal and spent time licking her pussy.

Did his daughter have similar preferences as his wife? He had to know and let his tongue slide through Linda's cleft to her tiny asshole. He dabbed at her rosette with his tongue.

"Dad... Dad, don't stop!"

Walter sank his tongue into Linda's pussy again and used his thumb to help. Gently he stretched the rosette, but he pulled his finger back.

"Deeper, Daddy, deeper!" Linda demanded, wide-eyed. Walter squeezed harder until his thumb was sucking into Linda's butt hole, at the same time running his tongue over her clit.

Linda's moans grew louder. Walter didn't let go of his daughter, mouth full, watching her wide eyes staring down at him, as she sucked air into her lungs one last time and screamed her climax into the bathroom.

"Hopefully the others are still in the garden," went through his head when he heard his daughter sigh, "I've wanted this for so long, Dad!"

"But that's not how we did it years ago."

"I know, but it was a lot nicer this way, Pop."

Linda sat and stretched for a while until she asked him, "Now it's your turn, please stand up."

Walter was amazed that his daughter spoke to him like she did at hide-and-seek when she gave him instructions when she was five.

She got up, led him to the window and sat him down on the stool in front of it. Linda grabbed his ample cock with both hands and looked at it like a Christmas present, "But it's big, so hard and strong... and yet so soft."

She kissed the tip, looked at Daddy's face with Bambi eyes and whispered, "I've wanted this for so long."

Walter replied sheepishly, "You're so soft between your legs too, and you smell so good." He looked between Linda's thighs, only now did he notice her hairless pussy, "Have you shaved?"

"Yes, Dad," Linda chuckled, and kissed his shiny glans again, "Mom said that sometimes, you have to pluck a hair from between your lips when you kiss her."

"So?" Walter replied tonelessly, "does my Helena tell such things?"

"Yes, Daddy," Linda giggled, "do you love kissing my pussy, too?"

"Oh yes, my child," Walter sighed, "you smell like mama and you've shaved your hair, you look like you did when you were a little girl. I love your pussy, Linda."

His daughter thanked him for the compliment, by putting her mouth over his boner and playing around the glans with her tongue.

Walter almost fainted from lust, and had to brace himself against the wall. With streaks in front of his eyes, he looked through the window into the garden... thank God, the two were still outside, his wife was already lying on the sun lounger.

Linda's eyes followed his gaze, she laughed mischievously, "The two out there don't know anything about us, that's so exciting!"

Again, she looked at the magnificent erection in front of her face, and pushed her gripped hand backwards, until daddy's foreskin rolled under the glans. She was amazed, "I just can't believe it, dad. When you leave the house in a suit in the morning, you can't see what's hidden in your trousers... it's soo big!"

Walter writhed under his daughter's hands and gasped, "Oh dear, what if the people in the office..."

He couldn't get any further because he heard Helena's voice outside, "Kevin, can you get me the yellow terry towel, please? I think it's upstairs in the bathroom."

"Of course, Mom, I'll be right back," his son called, and Walter saw that he disappeared into the house. Soon he would come upstairs and find them both in the bathroom...! Already, Kevin's footsteps could be heard on the stairs, only a matter of seconds until he opened the door!

Linda didn't notice any of this, she pouted at his erection, which in his panic turned back into a small sausage. Suddenly, Kevin's footsteps stopped, then he rumbled down the stairs again, a moment later his voice in the garden, "Found it, Mom, in the green laundry basket outside the bathroom."

12