Helen's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
With what she saw her friend do time to look into BDSM.
7.4k words
4.45
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

Over the next couple of months, Helen was finding it harder to talk to her colleague, seeing her in this other light was extremely off-putting to say the least. Everytime she spoke to her, she wondered what she had been up to, she could feel herself getting distracted, cheeks flushing and voice faltering. She was certain she was acting weird and that Beth could tell something had changed between them. Looking in the online diary there were no late meetings scheduled for the near future but who knows what she did, and where these secretive naughty things took place?

Beth had talked about her family all the usual mundane small talk work stuff. Always positive and happy about her family and her husband Miles, whom she had met numerous times, it must have been a naughty game with him she decided.

Helen thought about it every single day, the image locked in her mind,imprinted almost and she had been horny ever since. She had kicked (her now ex) out a week after what happened with Beth, a combination of the tension in the relationship and her epiphany of these new found sexual feelings.

Since then she had played with her rampant clit a lot, always thinking about that night. Sometimes she imagined it was her in that room with degrading words scrawled over her toned taut ass fucking her own pussy with wild abandon. With roles reversed she sometimes got really wild never really thinking about lesbian sex before never mind with her best friend from work. From the corner of her eye she spots Beth watching her and in this fantasy she gets turned on knowing she has an audience of one, being such a depraved whore at work. She beckons Beth over and without a word they melt into each other. Helen and Beth tongues desperately intertwining and then Beth grabs Helen's hair pulls the dripping toy from her pussy and sucks the juices from it before plunging her fingers to her wet tight hole and fingerfucking her til she cums, her other hand leaves her hair and slides up her silky blouse cupping her full breasts and rhythmically squeezing her perky nipples till she cums again.

Helen found herself acting this out in her head as she squeezed her own tits hard face down on the bed while she rubbed her pussy so hard that she was sure her neighbours would hear her moans of pleasure. She was imagining her workmate grinding her smooth pussy on her face and could almost taste it when she came hard and nearly smothered herself in her own pillow.

It was driving her crazy and her panties were in a constant state of dampness every time she caught a whiff of her friend's perfume as she walked past her in the office. Then finally she saw a new entry out of nowhere, it appeared on the system- she had a meeting late at night coming up, she glanced up at Beth and was sure hadn't seen it. This was the first one since the incident, would Beth be at this meeting and then giving a repeat performance she wondered.

When Helen thought about the last four months maybe longer she had not done any after hours work and Beth had said she would do it. Had it been going that long, Helen did not say anything and just wondered what would happen.

Next day came around and guess what...?

"Hey Helen, I see another after hours meeting scheduled. Want me to cover this one? "If she planned to do the same thing you could never tell, she just asked normally.

"Its ok honestly, you have done so many I will do this one" Helen smiled back, wondering if Beth would bite

"Oh okay, seriously though, I want to do it. I get some free time off" she said very determinedly, she must have something planned. Helen decided she was going to be there again to watch.

"Are you sure, you don't mind?"

"Honestly it's no problem, I really want to do it, I need the time off for another day" Beth looked so passionate about it, not as intense anymore as such but clearly eager to do it and Helen wanting to see it as well nodded back at her.

"Fine, no problem, quite late: 8pm it starts so are you going home first?" Helen asked innocently

"No, it's to do some work in the archive room and get that filing sorted and a bit of my course work" Beth bit her lip.

"Ok enjoy" Helen thought she would as well, she looked so eager to do it.

Beth nodded happily and got back to work, a few minutes later she disappeared to the toilet, Helen presumed she'd had a message. Just ten minutes later she was back, looking happy and gave Helen a big smile as their eyes made contact.

"What are you so happy about?" Beth blushed a bit and shrugged and sat down.

"Just in a good mood today, unusual i know" she giggled nearly tripping over "I'm not with it today I'm all in a daze today for some reason"

I bet you are slut, Helen thought and despite herself actually feeling quite envious of her, she looked really excited and over the past few months, when she had thought about it, Beth had been in an amazing mood. She was always an outgoing girl, she loved her family but she had been even more happy recently. Very chatty and laughing and joking with Helen and the other staff. Not a huge difference because she was always a bubbly girl but maybe even more so recently.

The day dragged on for Helen, especially because Beth was in such a cheerful mood and noticed she had been to the bathroom twice more, always a bit happier, maybe even horny she was not sure. Finally the day ended and she fled home, she wanted to masturbate desperately.

She got home and almost ran to her bedroom, opening up her drawer and she got her only dildo that she had purchased at a raucous Ann Summers party held by an old school friend Laura. It was small and fun but she felt like she definitely needed more toys now she was on a journey to become an absolute freak in the rubber sheets.

Over the past months Helen had been pretty much on the internet every night, looking at sites BDSM, domination, sluts, online play. Everything she could think of, trying to see if she liked the idea and exploring what really turned her on. Her naughty pussy had been wet most of the day and she could feel it in tights and panties.

Quickly she slipped off her skirt and underneath just wearing black tights and a normal pair of sensible tanga briefs. Helen looked at herself in the mirror, it was not very slutty really. Eager to feel a bit sluttier like Beth, she quickly went to her lingerie drawer. Right at the bottom was a black sexy babydoll slip she reminisced about the hot weekend trip she bought it for when they couldn't get enough of each other. She had worn it a couple of times back home after that trip when she was horny, and it had always gotten her boyfriend going back for more back when he had an aching cock for her.

Excited now, she quickly slipped off all of her clothes and dressed in suspenders, thigh high stockings, and a small bra. She looked in the mirror, shoes, and quickly found her favourite pair of 5 inch high heels. She checked herself in the mirror, now that is what a slut should wear. Her tits bulged a bit out of the smaller bra, she could already feel her rock hard nipples rubbing the fabric. Her pussy was wet and without anything to stop it she could feel it, dribbling and started to run down her pussy. Man she never got this hot, well she did but never on her own and never feeling this burning desire to be slutty.

She quickly got back on her bed and went back to her laptop. She had lots of porn bookmarked and the last couple of weeks and been lots of fun, she felt dirty looking at it. Helen, being on the whole a good girl, never really watched porn she had watched a bit with exes and was a bit of fun. She remembered how tame the porn was back then (albeit bizarre) she remembered a session with a guy she nicknamed carrot boy where they rampantly fucked on a leather sofa while watching a girl get spitroasted- the fact that his mother might return any moment only adding to the teenage Helen's excitement. Now though she picked out her favourite type, after weeks of searching and a lot of masturbating.

She had her niche, BDSM, humiliation, anything to do with toys, begging, kneeling, more humiliation. On the whole she had picked MF, sometimes a bit of MMF when she was feeling particularly horny. With one hand she stroked the toy up and down her pussy, it felt so good, she wished a guy was here to boss her around. She could not stand it any more, she quickly found a video of a busty MILF dressed as she was being bossed around by a stud of a man. Within minutes she came watching the slut crawling around begging to suck Sir's delicious cock again, while she came she slowly fucked her wet pussy enjoying the feeling and watching the end. It ended with the MILF, gagged by her panties being rammed hard by a nice huge cock and loving every second of it.

She slipped her toy and felt a little bit silly now, still a bit horny though, she quickly stripped off her outfit and had a shower. Unlike her mate, she wanted to clean up and she was a bit of a mess. Showered and clean, she slipped her shorts and vest top on and got herself a snack. Well relaxed and very happy but surprisingly still a bit horny she spent most of the night looking at BDSM blogs.

Morning came and Helen woke up with her nether regions pulsating like some bodily alarm clock, the female version of a morning glory. She really needed to stop looking at so much BDSM stuff before bed. Chuckling to herself she got herself ready, grinning at her sexy lingerie in the wash basket.

Wednesday today and a busy day ahead so quickly getting showered and ready for work. Feeling naughty she put on a thong for work, something she never did and she quite liked the idea of. After seeing Beth and wondering if she wore sexy outfits everyday underneath her work attire, she thought it sounded fun.

Getting into work, nice and early she thought, she was enjoying the feeling of the thong in her pussy and as usual doing a bit of light flirting with some of the guys. It did amuse her she would never actually sleep with any of them but it did make the day go faster, no harm in that surely. Man she was feeling slutty, every bloke she saw she wondered what his cock looked like and her eyes darted south before she could stop them, especially Ian whose smart suit trousers looked very tight- his ass was firm like a footballers and she could see the outline of his massive schlong she was sure, she appreciated a nice bulge especially in those grey joggers that she saw all the fit dudes on the internet, bouncing around pretending they didn't know how visible and hard their cocks were. Hmmmm okay focus she told herself no time for dickstractions, feeling embarrassed that he had just seen her checking out his package she blushed wondering if her face gave away what she was thinking about imagining him pulling his trousers part way down and his hard cock bouncing out defying gravity and ready to fuck her.

Beth came in with a big smile on her face.

"Morning, did you have a good night?" she grinned at Helen

"Yeah did some reading and bit of relaxing" and fucked my hot pussy, she thought to herself, what did you do I wonder "how about you?"

"Had some of my kids friends over the couple of hours, busy"

"Same old really, got a meeting at 10 and one this afternoon"

"Oh yeah, right just pop to the bathroom and we can get started" snatching up her designer handbag Beth was off, Beth was wearing knee length skirt tights (well bound to be stockings, Helen didn't think she wore tights now) and quite high heels for work. A nice blouse and top finished it off. Yeah you little slut go do what you have been told to do. Helen had done a lot of research and checked out this online slave thing. She was not convinced it was Beth's husband, Helen had met him numerous times. He was nice and fun but it did not click. She presumed it might be an online sub/Dom relationship.

Helen sat at her desk and crossed her legs, her thong rubbed in just the right place, yeah she could get used to that feeling and how it rode between her ass cheeks tightly as she sat down. Helen was also kind of wishing she had worn a skirt, she had great legs and was proud of them. Her body was in good shape and she had curves, not as much as Beth who had just the right amount of curves,a nice pair of tits and a good ass. Man she really wanted to be wearing something a bit more revealing. Nothing crazy just a skirt, it is work, maybe she really should lay off the BDSM stuff.

Beth came back in flustered and smiling, gave a big smile and got to work with a big smile. Man she looked so happy, typing angrily at her keyboard, she felt jealous of her. Ok no BDSM for you tonight, just get to work and try to forget about it.

This worked well for an hour or two by dinner, and watching Beth go to the bathroom

again. By dinner Helen mind was racing what was she up to in there, her own thong was moist because she could not stop thinking about it. Within minutes of Beth coming back, she quickly went to the bathroom herself. Thankfully empty and choose a stall at the end, closing the door and locking it. She leant on the door, what was that slut Beth up to? Maybe she was in this cubicle, I bet the little whore played with herself in here, while messaging her Dom. Dirty slut, bet she lifted her skirt up and played with it with one hand and messaged with the other. Without realising it her hand was down into her trousers and into her panties rubbing her own pussy. Oh it felt so wrong and dirty, in work masturbating, it felt good. She could not stop, her lust taking over she leant against the door and bit her lip hard.

"Yeah that guy is a dick" Helen froze in her cubicle, her hand on her pussy but she could not stop and she kept stroking it.

"Yup he is, I'm sure he checked me out as I bent over" a grunt of agreement came from the original girl, Helen thought they were two of the work experience girls in their early 20's. Everything in Helen was telling her to stop but she could not, she rubbed her pussy hard and quickly listened to the conservation so close to where she was.

"Pure cringe his banter is lame AF and it's never anyone really fit" giggled one girl, which produced laughter from the other "only a couple of good looking men here and they're fricken' married"

"Yeah I suppose" Helen heard clicks of heels and one of the girls came into the cubicle next to her, Helen quickly sat on the toilet just in case they looked underneath the toilets. To her own surprise, she was still playing with her pussy, why she did not know. The act of being this naughty, dirty and of course slutty turned her on so much. Her pussy was so wet and she could hear the other girls chatting about a night out, clearly they did not realise she was in here. It also felt so humiliating, masturbating next to another girl, she felt just so dirty.

Helen was getting so close and the girls did not leave, she could not cum while they were there and she just rubbed harder in frustration and bit her lip. Finally she heard the glorious sound of clothes being pulled up and heels clicking, typically though they had to make sure everything is good in the mirror.

For what seemed an eternity she rubbed her pussy holding back on orgasming but it was getting to the point of no stopping. Finally they left and as soon as she heard the door close she came. It was such a powerful orgasm that it caught Helen by surprise and she had to hold back a loud moan. She looked at herself, trousers down her thighs wet, her hand in her thong and her pussy was soaked.

She took some tissues and tried to clean up herself a bit, her legs were quite sticky but she quickly wiped them down. Nothing she could do about the thong so she pulled it up, feeling its wetness. It felt very slutty and she knew it would have to stay there until she got home to change. Pulling her trousers back up, she listened, nobody around her walked out and washed their hands. Looking into the mirror, she felt ashamed and pretty dirty if she was honest. Helen had not realised what effect this was having on her, she was bit flushed in the cheeks, so splashed herself with cold water and quickly applied some maximum coverage foundation to hide the redness.

When she got back to the desk she glanced at Beth, who was typing away and did not even seem to notice she had been gone. The wetness of her thong reminded her all day of what she had done, not like she could forget it. The guilt of masturbating in work and even worse enjoying it made her feel guilty, definitely dirty and of course slutty.

The day drew on and Helen basically went through the motions, she did not dare go to the toilet again. Even though Beth went twice more that afternoon, surprisingly enough to Helen she felt jealous and her rampant pussy throbbed a bit. What was even more annoying to Helen, was every time she saw Beth go and come back she would get a bit wetter thinking about what she did.

Home time came and Helen got in feeling pretty low, was she really a wannabe slut? Reading all the articles, watching porn and seeing Beth, had made her question her own sexual needs. She grabbed a drink and sat down on her sofa kicking off her heels. Replying to the act in her mind, it definitely turned her on, no argument there. She found an article about sub frenzy and thought this matches her full on foray into this kinky side of herself.

She took her drink and went to the bedroom to change out of her work clothes, stripping as she stood in front of the mirror in just the thong. It was still damp and stained from her day's activities, bit her lip, she peeled it off and got some normal panties and leggings and a long top on.

After the meal, she went back on the internet and did some browsing. In her research she had been on sites which had blogs about subs, pretty much a diary. She loved reading them and checked a few of her favourites daily, most of them posted something every other day. In all she had found about 10, some had online relationships most were in relationships and just reported on their adventures. Helen was sure she had a read about public masturbation in bathrooms and she quickly scanned a few. Actually most of the subs have and all spoke of feeling dirty and horny at the same time, regrets, sometimes but they kept doing it because it turned them on or of course their owner (Helen quite liked that) told them to do something.

Re-reading these diaries and blogs, it was all quite similar to how she was feeling that urge to be dominated, controlled and being told what to do. The more she had read and what had happened today, Helen really wanted to try it. Her pussy was moist at the thought and her hand slipped into her leggings and panties and she started to play with pussy, within moments she was moaning loudly.

Without taking her hand out she went straight to the drawer where her toy was, grabbing it she pulled her underwear and leggings down around her knees. Shoving it deep into her pussy, Helen then stood their fucking herself hard, lust had taken over and she was moaning like any girl in any of the porn movies she had seen.

She pictured the scene when her owner had just arrived home and wanted her pussy, she had been on her bed updating the blog. He grabs her by the hair and bends her over ripping her leggings and panties of her, he whispers in Helen's ear "bitch, time to be fucked like the slut you are, you better be wet for me fuck toy"

"Oh yes Siirr" Helen said out loud, caught up in her fantasy, she took her leggings and panties off and put her foot on the drawers and rammed the dildo in as hard as she could. From this awkward angle she could not really fuck hard as she wanted but she could not stop. She pictured her owner fucking hard and telling what whore she was for enjoying being taken like this. His huge huge cock slamming into her pussy again and again, making Helen beg Sir to let her cum, he grunted no and just fucked harder. Helen nearly crying, screamed for all she was worth to let Sir let her cum, he agreed and she came hard twitching all over his rock hard cock. Helen came hard from her fantasy she was sweating and she still held the toy deep in her pussy,

12