Helen's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Helen goes into the world of online BDSM, to help punish her.
5.7k words
4.53
4k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Finally the day was coming to an end, Helen leant back in her chair and stretched her shoulders out. Gawd she was horny again, it was very distracting: this new hobby, she was almost giggling to herself. Beth had disappeared to the bathroom, for the second time that afternoon, what did she do in there? She would really like to be in the same bathroom, but it would look a bit weird. Besides, someone had to be near the phone in case someone called with a query as the answer machine was playing up. Beth came back grinning at her and grabbed her fluffy coat.

"Right I'm off see you tomorrow Helen" she said playfully and grinning as she walked out, man what was she up to Helen thought to herself for the umpteen time behind closed doors too- tsk!!

"See you later" Helen quickly got up and went straight to her car, time for an evening spending spree she thought. She jumped in her Fiat 500( locking her doors out of habit) and started it up, driving to a retail park in the next town. She smoothly pulled into the corner parking spot. The stores got fairly busy for this time of evening, but as it was more rural, she was sure she wouldn't bump into anyone she knew. She was so ready to shop for some slutty things, a bit of retail therapy always hit the spot for her. After collecting her handbag from the passenger footwell and her phone from the armrest console she thought to quickly check her post, she gasped as she read it, there were ten replies. Eeep.. she said out loud then covered her mouth with her hand as a young couple walked right behind her car startling her. She thought she might get a few, well being a woman on this type of site not surprising really to have some interest. She thought back to a time when she was on a dating site years ago before she even knew what BDSM was and some guy wanting to worship her and to kiss her feet she shuddered at that thought.

Quickly she scanned the list. A few were just daft and really extreme, even though she would admit that they were hot as a fantasy. Two were to go to a glory hole, one was to go on a webcam and do things that people suggested which were hot but still...There was certainly a lot of name calling in the post, like being called a bad slut or bad girl. She had named her profile something snappy and slutty, a very long masturbation evening with lots of BDSM videos and porn had made her a bit horny when she created it, the bottle of Merlot not helping as she got the warm fuzzies.

The name calling was turning Helen on, she didn't want to masturbate until she had some feedback from the forum, and it was difficult not to slip a hand down into her tights and push those filthy panties aside.

Shaking herself back round she read eagerly, a few things to add to her list though which was interesting, one said put all old underwear in a bag and only wear thongs or nothing at all from now on. Mmm yes that was hot- she would do that, putting her old life away and easing into her new slutty life. A great way to start her new horny lifestyle, more posts, more name calling. Helen had never been called a slut but this name calling was having an effect even in type but directed at her. Dirty slut, useless trainee whore, we will punish your slutty ass etc...these phrases gave her a wide on to say the least. Her clit was pulsating at the thought.

She glanced around and looked in the car park. It wasn't dark but it wasn't under a street light or anything, they were a few late night shoppers. Fuck it, she lifted her skirt up so it was around her waist and rubbed her pussy through her tights, man it felt good. Rubbing herself in a car park, hmm another degrading act but the effect the work masturbations and this had on her, well it seemed to make her even more horny. Helen had really enjoyed the feeling of moist underwear and it always felt so slutty right back to the posts.

A couple more interesting ideas for her punishments and then she spotted a task for tonight. Eagerly she read it, glancing around nobody here and continued to rub herself

Listen up slut, task for you..

Seeing that you failed at your own task, you don't get to decide when to start, so you will start tonight. Lets see how daring you really are, nothing too drastic but you seem to love semi public stuff. So during a shopping trip (i like the idea of thongs/sexy underwear or nothing as in my previous post!), at some point go to a new store you have not been in. Find a sexy black skirt to match your current outfit, must be shorter (but u can buy something for work), go to a changing room (making sure there are no security cameras) and make small tears, hole or damage your current skirt. Remove skirt, tights, shoes and underwear. Put that underwear in your mouth and walk to the mirror there. Make sure you're wet and put a finger in your cunt, then get the tit out you were playing with when you came.

Then 10 hard fucks of finger and then twist your nipple hard, do this 4 times. Then put on tights and a new skirt and heels. Put your underwear in your handbag and then walk out with your damaged skirt to whoever is on duty and ask them if you can go home in this skirt if you buy it. Naturally they will say yes, go back, get your stuff and then pay for the outfit making sure you have to go in your handbag to get money, which has your used panties.

When done, walk out of the store and deposit your soiled panties from a bag in a bin outside and you are ready to start your new life. I would reward you for this but you are a bad trainee slut so you need some discipline.

Man that was hot, it hit everything she wanted to do, public but private. She looked around hearing a noise, damn someone was coming she quickly pushed her skirt back down. Helen read it twice more, her pussy throbbed at the thought of the humiliation and the punishment. Yeah she thought she deserved this and starting out tonight made sense, being told to start tonight as well turned her on.

She quickly replied to the good ideas and agreed to the task, calling them Sir and Mistress in her replies in her adorable naivete.

Excited now to get started, she got out of the car and headed to the nearest clothes shop. Her idea was to buy only sexy small panties, nothing that hardly covered her up. So going to a few different shops to vary her choices, she wanted some nice ones. She also quite liked the idea of cheap thongs, making her feel a bit like a cheap slut.

After a lot of shopping she had been to about four different stores. Helen popped back to her car and put them in the boot. She had brought numerous types of thongs all looked pretty small, some were hardly there and barely covered her pussy. Some cheap packs, all in various colours and also Helen expanded her stockings range and brought some crotchless tights which she liked the idea of. Now she had a vast store of sexy underwear, not many outfits but more can be bought another day.

Slamming the door down she quickly headed out, she knew a shop to do her task and like most shops around here there were no security cameras. Eager and excited she quickly got to the shop, her pussy throbbed at the thought of what was to come. As she entered the store she realised this was the first thing she had been told to do, by someone she had never met. The feeling was strange but intoxicating, Helen would have never thought about doing something this naughty before, well not since masturbating at work. Even though it was very private still, it was just so naughty/slutty and all those other names they called me. Man this was fun and she quickly hurried to the nearest store..

The place was pretty empty which suited the wannabe slut, looking at the skirts she wanted something for work. She could do something anyway but it needed to be shorter, glancing at a few in the rail.

"Can I help you" came a voice over her shoulder, jumping slightly she glanced around at a blushing young girl "sorry didn't mean to startle you"

"No it's quite okay " Helen giggled at her "you came out of nowhere"

"Yeah it's been bit quiet and were closing soon so thought I would give you a quick hand if you need it"

"Hmmm yeah looking for a skirt for work, a bit more above my knee than this one " Helen blushed, besides asking for a simple request, this girl has no idea. This was such fun.

"Oh ok, little bit shorter hmmm let's see" glancing quickly up at the isles the pretty brunette looked at what choices she had. "well if you want an inch of I think this would be just above your knee"

"Have you got anything a little bit shorter, feeling a bit daring" blushing even more, man she was getting wet for no real reason, this boring conservation was taking on a new meaning in her head. Yeah, choose me a skirt which makes me a little sluttier in work.

"Sure, how about this..." she held it against Helen and it was a good couple of inches above the knee, it was fine for work but only just really it would ride up when she sat down. It would be reasonably daring in a workplace but she had been seen shorter by the younger girls but she liked the style and was horny as all hell now.

"Okay can I quickly try it on?" Helen felt her cheeks were burning red but the girl did not say or was not bothered if she did, the assistant nodded and pointed to the changing rooms at the back.

Helen grabbed the skirt and hurried to the stall, eager to try this task. All the stalls were empty but she went to the nearest one. There was a curtain which made Helen stop but she thought it covered the doorway. It was fine. Getting into the cubicle she put her new skirt on the hanger and then triple checked the curtain was fully closed. Happy it was she quickly stripped heart beating faster now, she did not want the girl to go around and check on her. She slipped her skirt off and made a tear, apparently too eager and it turned out to be quite a big tear. It was an old skirt so it was fine, she could easily have caught it on the bench. Skirt removed, she slipped off her tights, they sure felt damp around the crotch. Feeling exhilarated now, she slipped off her panties and held them up, yes they were definitely quite damp and stained from all the attention she had given to her pussy earlier and of course the rubbing just now.

Helen paused looking at the panties and then slipped the crotch end into her mouth tasting her juices for the first time. As she pushed them in filling her mouth, this felt so wrong and of course humiliating to put her own panties in her mouth. It felt even more dirty being told to do this by someone else, being punished, man her pussy needed attention. The punished slut turned to the mirror and saw herself being humiliated. It was quite surprising to see herself like this in the mirror. Completely naked from waist down, in a changing room, metres away from a stranger. Her pussy was quite the mess, the pubes were matted with her own cum and she had never felt so dirty, well ever. Her pussy was aching to be touched, Helen would have no problem cumming again but determined now to follow through with her tasks.

Enjoying the sense of humiliation she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pushed down her bra releasing her left tit for punishment. The nippled was quite hard, clearly the anticipation had been building up, Helen looked back at the mirror checking herself out. She was in awe of what she was about to do, this was so unlike her a few months ago but it felt right in a way. Slowly she pushed her finger in, not the least surprise it was nice and wet. Right then lets start this 10 hard fucks.

Helen did them hard and fast making her legs buckle slightly with each thrust and it felt rough, naughty, dirty and slutty and humiliating all at once. The wannabe slut had started her journey, she then twisted her erect nipple, not hard but enough that made her yelp into her panties gag, making her whimper straight after. On the internet she had seen sluts get their body abused and she was intrigued what it was like. Her nipple throbbed now and she quickly fucked her pussy hard, much harder than last time, on the tenth stroke she had to force herself to stop. Gasping into her gag, this was harder than it looked, stopping after ten was a real struggle. Frustrated and horny she twisted her nipple harder, feeling a need to punish herself. Yelping into her gag, muffled but it sounded so loud to her, she quickly got on to the next ten eager for more play. The slut now wanted something bigger in her pussy, this finger was clearly just a tease frustrated now at not being able to put something bigger in she shoved her finger hard as she could.

"Excuse me, are you ok in there?" oh fuck oh fuck, Helen was just onto the eight hard fucks she had taken her time and clearly she had been here for a while, she removed her pantie gag. "Let me know if you need anything" she heard the girls voice get slightly fainter.

"Sorry, i was just texting my mate and then a couple more messages came through" blushing properly now as she looked in the mirror her finger still in her pussy tit out and naked from waist down, this was a whole new type of humiliation, please go she thought. For some reason, this new slut didn't remove her finger; she left them there, knowing she had not completed that task yet.

"Oh it's no problem, we just close at 8. How's the skirt looking, is it any good?" She heard the sound of coathangers being slid onto rails as the girl tidied up the stock.

"Yes fine thanks" for fucks sake go!!! "Be out soon"

"OK cool, no problem I'll be by the till if you need anything" she sounded slightly annoyed, obviously wants to get home, Helen thought, she heard the rhythm of her heels clicketyclack as she moved away, thank fuck for that.

Oh my god the thrill of getting caught, her finger still in her pussy, her nipple throbbing,was sending Helen to a new level of horny, man she so wanted to cum now. Her pussy was dripping and she could feel it a bit on her legs, eager for more and having to hurry now, she shoved her

panties in her mouth and fucked the last two strokes. Then without hesitation she twisted her nipple hard, enjoying the fact she was being punished and her failure this afternoon was being put right. The pain now felt more deserving after the initial shock, like she deserved it and she would be lying if it didn't make her even more horny. She quickly banged her pussy hard ten times, whimpering into her panties her legs nearly buckled again. Helen watched herself all the way through the last time, the lust in her face surprised her and her eyes were so lost in the act. Watching her face again, she twisted her nipple hard and clearly being submissive suited her. Man this was the hottest thing ever and she loved it, I need this so much she thought.

She slipped her finger out and noticed with a smirk that her finger was dripping with cum, putting her tit back in her bra she removed her panties and slipped them into her handbag by her purse. She then slowly sucked her cum, hmm it tasted nice and she cleaned it all up making sure went all the way down to clean it properly. She slipped her tights back on thinking it felt really strange but quite nice the thin material on her pussy. Slipping the new skirt on and then putting on her heels on, quickly admiring the new skirt, it was quite short about the length she used to wear quite a while ago. Liking the new look she quickly went out to the till, with her old skirt.

"Hey sorry but is it okay to wear this skirt out, I put a tear in my old skirt" showing the assistant the tear.

"Oh sorry about that and yeah sure not a problem"

"Thanks, I was hurrying too much" reaching into her handbag she pushed her sodden panties aside and fished out her purse. Turning back to the assistant who hadn't really noticed what was in her handbag, disappointed or relieved Helen could not decide. Quickly paying for her new skirt, the new punishment slut for the week walked out of the shop feeling alive and strangely free. It was a weird motivation to do this week well for more than a week and get punished for being a bad slut. She saw a bin outside the shop and went into her handbag and put her sticky panties in the bin. Excited now she quickly walked back to her car and slumped into the car seat. Wow just wow how much fun was that, Helen was horny as all hell, frustrated, humiliated and well so so so horny. Thinking of what she just did and reminding her of what Beth had done, yeah this is something I want, maybe even need.

The eager slut-to-be really wanted to get her phone out and check her post, but thought no, save it for home. She could check it, actually get a quick drive through tea and she could check it then. Excited by the idea she turned the engine and noticed her skirt was up her leg mid thigh-ish, very happy with her purchase she headed to a drive-through near to where she lived.

Finally getting to the drive-through she pulled up and placed an order, getting to the checkout and she noticed the cute twenty-something lad checking out her legs. It felt so different, before, she would not have noticed and.. well her skirt would be longer. This time she felt aroused by this hot, much younger man checking her out. He looked a bit alternative. She saw a hint of a tattoo behind his ear and she thought he would definitely be the type to rock a bit of guyliner in the indie clubs. Hmmm it was exciting to get checked out and she mused about how ironic it is that guys his age and women her own age are supposed to have matching libidos.Thanking the (probably trying to hide his hard cock by now) lad, she got her food and pulled up around the back in a nice quiet spot and started eating her chicken nuggies, eager to see what had happened in her post.

She hadn't checked for a good couple of hours, she had not realised how late it was. No wonder that girl wanted to close, oops, grinning to herself she started to read through her post. Another five messages on it, a few stupid ones as always and one interesting one, all the porn she watched must be only female and he provided a link to a large list of porn videos with a small description. They were numbered 1 - 100, that's a lot of porn right there, most were BDSM related glancing at the titles but not all some were solo girls. During her time researching she had never really been to view lesbian BDSM, being straight naturally she wanted to see men, not that porn was really geared towards the female gaze. She thought about this for a second, and munched her tea. It was an interesting idea and she liked the idea of being forced to masturbate while watching girls. Ticked the box for her favourite kink and she had read about forced homosexual, which did sound quite hot and she was intrigued by the idea.

Reading on a small task for tonight caught her eye, "wear the tights you have been wearing all day, highest heels you own and no shower to be taught a lesson about cumming." Pretty filthy but she was being punished so yeah that fitted. Another post after that read a BDSM story before bed each night no touching allowed, oh that was cruel and if I mixed in lesbian only well I suppose not too bad but still!! Sighing a bit she was getting what she asked for and damn if it wasn't so hot.

No more messages of any substance and it was getting close to 8pm so she best get home and sort out her tasks list. Biting her lip a bit the horny slut got into her car and drove home the deserted roads pleasing her as she blasted the radio feeling free, Escapism yesss this song made her feel like such a bad bitch totally at odds with how everyone at work probably saw her. Organising her thoughts she was going to sort her panties out, put away her shopping and then check the forum before doing her tasks and of course strip to her tights and heels.

Arriving home eager to begin, Helen unlocked the door and then started to strip, thanking that her flat was at the top of a tower. A little inheritance money from her Auntie Lillie was well spent and invested, nobody was on eye level with the floor and all the curtains were drawn so it felt nice and secluded. Removing her jacket, top and bra, her tits bounced as she removed her new skirt, hanging it carefully with the hanger she got from the shop on her hanger by the door. Just in her tights and heels, feeling quite alive she went to her shoes and grabbed her 5 inch heels again which she wore with her sexy outfit. Dressed correctly now, she went back to the front door and got her shopping. Feeling a bit strange being naked but in the same way feeling a bit well deserving of wearing next to nothing. Her tights were stained during the day's activities and it felt more deserving to be wearing these until tomorrow.

12