Helen's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
The new sub sinks deeper into the online world.
4.4k words
4.52
3.8k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Waking up she felt really dirty in all senses of the word as she checked out her attire, feeling like you do when you wake up in a strange bed, still dressed. The memories of her first humiliation made her horny as hell,as she got hot flashbacks of what she did yesterday. Now to try for my first edge she thought. She had researched a bit online and gone down several rabbit holes the last week,stumbled upon the hypnosis side of those infamous Bambi files which had frankly scared the life out of her, but intrigued her, nevertheless. Giggling to herself, now that her pussy ban was lifted, she slowly eased her hand between her dirty tights. She couldn't resist seeing the stains and she lifted off her covers, yeah they were stained badly. She could smell the faint animalistic musky scent of her own needy pussy, wishing there was a dominant man here to mount her and put his hand over her mouth. Moaning in delight she slowly rubbed her pussy and being extra careful not to cum she thought back about all the stuff she did before and in no time she edged again. She found it hard to get so close then stop it went against all her instincts as her clit throbbed rhythmically. Hmmmm god it was an addictive feeling and man I wish I could cum she thought, whimpering in frustration. She grabbed her tablet and loaded up her post for new tasks.

She had a few messages to her blog, all positive from subs and doms of both sexes. She enjoyed reading the comments especially when they called her a good girl (it melted her) or name calling. It had been viewed a hundred times, which made Helen feel quite proud. Part of her struggled to see why she had this need for online validation but she was enjoying the attention so much it made her feel desired,wanted and needed she supposed so it was all good in the hood, so to speak. She checked the recent comments and suggestions to again some stupid ones like two boys in their early 20's thinking they could fulfil their MILF fantasies and a creepy looking guy showing hella entitlement, but a couple of really good suggestions and overall a hot crowd. She imagined all her commenters in a huge orgy finishing off on her whore face then chilling in a cuddle puddle. She brought herself back to the current moment and read on...

Whenever you are reading this post or reply, you must be rubbing your pussy if you are wearing something then rub through that if the pussy is bare then you can rub your pussy properly.

That was hot, sure it would be difficult one handed, but a lot of fun and she withdrew her hand from her tights and started rubbing her pussy through them instead. Another task was here for today, eagerly she read it this time from a girl sub.

Hey fellow slut

Right, it is unacceptable to have no toys so you will go to an adult store after work. For work wear, black stockings your smallest thong you have no matter what colour matching bra /skirt and a tight top with a jacket to match. When you leave work go to the nearest supermarket or whatever the equivalent of and go to the bathroom. Strip to heels and stockings and thong, hang clothing up. Then stand astride the toilet facing door and twist your nipples hard 10 times for not owning toys. You're probably such a little slut you want to play now but no, put clothes back on but no bra, hopefully nipples are standing out a bit now.

Then go to an adult store I think a small slut starter kit is in order :

2 suction dildo toys 6 inches minimum

1 large dildo at least 8 inches

1 small anal plug with lube

1 collar

1 nipple clamps

1 vibrator bullet

Your collar is a permanent addition to your home attire, you don't have to sleep in it but must be kept by your bed so you can put it on around home and when you leave put it on a hook or door handle so you it's the first thing you put on when home.

Urrr that was really hot and she really wanted all the toys but an adult store eep, the new slut was not so sure. She was certainly horny enough but could she do this? Rubbing her pussy slowly was a nice tease and she replied back one handed saying she would think about it in work and get back to her, she would wear the outfit though so she was ready to go. Also added that she would be rubbing everytime she was on her post. Before going for a shower, she changed her desktop image to a lesbian being whipped by two girls with massive tits.

Now it was time for work, finally stripping off her tights and putting them in the wash after a nice long soak in the shower, she quickly got ready for work. Finding her items she chose the smallest material one, which was a red one, it was pathetic really it barely covered her pussy and her ass was completely on show with a small bit of material at the top and the thong between her cheeks, she loved it. Slipping on the black stockings, thinking they felt lovely on her legs and then adding her bra a very tight top and jacket. Before she slipped on her skirt she looked in the mirror, it just looked good and felt right. Her thong outlined her pussy and she could see it clearly as she had pulled it nice and tight, her pubes all around the material. Bending over she checked her ass out, completely bare and it felt so good to look as she felt like such a slutty girl. Quickly pulling up a knee length skirt and with a final check in the mirror she left for work seriously thinking about the adult store and if she should go.

Throughout the drive she considered what to do about the adult store. Now she had been doing hidden public and loved it but, for some reason she was a bit hesitant. In a toilet or changing room is one thing and even though she would not be on show. It would be her buying toys/collar/nipple clamps/anal plug, she could say it was for a friend but who would believe that. It would be clearly for her and it was admitting to someone she wanted to be a submissive girl with what she bought. The underwear was nothing, she had gone to different shops so it just looked like a girl getting some fun stuff. Though there was obvious intent, her pussy throbbed and the small thong rubbed against her pussy and it felt so good. The stockings just finished off the look, bare thighs and it clearly said open for business with that thong. Hmmm that sounded so hot, her pussy had been getting wetter after seeing herself in the outfit and thinking about the toys and the amount of fun she could have. Hmm the amount of fun people could have with her during this week. Oh fuck she was horny now, this punishment week was so hard but oh so much fun.

Pulling up she got out and walked into work, Beth was there of course, she had been early for weeks now. Not unusual she had to drop the girls off at college and school, her eldest was 18 and she had a 17 year old as well both were leaving home for university. So she usually got in an hour maybe before Helen who also usually stayed a bit later if needs be.

"Hey girl TFI friday about damn time" Beth welcomed her mate to work.

"Yeah I need this weekend to relax really, did you do anything last night?" Helen always liked to fish for little things about her slutty mates lifestyle, not getting much was very frustrating.

"Had bit of time to myself, Tom took the kids out to do shopping and went to his gym, I stayed in did my housework and just relaxed, nice to have an empty house"

"Have much time on your own to chill?"

"Yeah I did thanks, Tom goes out for gym and football and drops the girls off with friends and comes back in a couple of hours. Depends really, my alone time badly needed, I can tell you"

"I bet, you do bless you always so busy, let's get this shift out of the way and get to the weekend for more chilling" Helen said with feeling and wondered what the MILF slut as she was named did with her alone time.

Helen and Beth, had one of those days where they were relaxed and laughing work was quiet and they could catch up on gossip and news. By mid morning they had hardly stopped, emailing and working but it was good to get back to normal work life. Gradually Helen had started to accept her friend and managed to put her other side to the back of her mind, while she wanted to explore her own new side so much. The adult toy shop was always at the back of her mind and now it was there again, with the constant feeling of being a little slut in her underwear. It really brought home how much she wanted to go shopping.

At lunch she was going to look at her post and look at the task again. 10 mins later, she suddenly remembered a rule she had to rub her pussy while reading or posting fuck. Without hesitation she grabbed her bag and went straight to the bathroom. Putting the lid down in the stall she had masturbated the last time and came, grinning as she went in and sat down on the toilet lid, Hitching up her skirt as she did. Within seconds she started stroking her pussy making sure she did not touch it directly only through the small thong. Then grabbed her phone and went to the task. As soon as she started reading, girls came in. Glancing at the lock, phew she automatically locked it, then the feelings came back.

Being so naughty and degrading to masturbate with people so close to her, rubbing her thong just seemed to make it even more wrong, because she was being controlled. Biting her lip she tried to concentrate on the task, yeah she wanted to do it. Feeling naughty she quickly sent a private message to the person who posted.

"Hi I will do your task, thank you very much mistress. I am typing this one handed in a toilet cubicle with my skirt around my waist rubbing my small red thong, it will have a large stain." Feeling like a bad girl and horny as hell, she realised they were still there in the next cubicle. Standing up still rubbing she bit her lip and stopped knowing there would be a stain on her thong, a mark of a dirty slut really.

Quickly popping her phone away she left the cubicle, feeling her cheeks brick red and dammit if her body just felt so alive doing this. Knowing some of the girls in the bathroom she chatted with them a bit as she washed her hands, in the back of her mind she just felt embarrassed going to the toilet just to play. The slut was just horny and feeling flushed and flustered but didn't look in the mirror, washed her hands and dried them before going back to the office.

Beth was on the phone rolling her eyes completely unaware at the newest slut walking back in, it was so tempting to tell but she wanted this to be her own thing and explore it on her own, well with the help of some unknown friends. Sitting down and feeling how damp her thong was, she hadn't even dried off the cum, what a slut. Helen had just got up and pulled her skirt down, what the fuck was matter with her. She must have some cum in pubes and maybe on her leg, bet she was a right mess down there, sighing that well a slut would be and happy in the knowledge got back to work.

The morning went and lunch was had, Helen went to the toilet and almost decided to do some rubbing and check her post which she hadn't really had time to do before. Deciding to check it mid afternoon, she really liked the idea of just going to masturbate and read her post/messages. It felt more natural to her to be like that, being ordered to read while stroking was such a subtle thing but it was a great idea.

At two she gathered her bag and went back to the toilet. It was really busy there and only the nearest cubicle was free. It was not her usual one. It was the closest to the door so everyone could hear any noise she made. Fuck, a girl looked up from washing her hands, it was one of her mates from another office.

"You alright Helen you look lost hahaha " a grinning jenny looked at the undercover slut as she was walking out.

"Hmm, oh hi sorry I'm not with it today, see you later" Helen feeling red again for no real reason nobody could know what she planned to do, but to her oh man.

Locking the door securely, hearing woman chatting all around her fuck, maybe she should bail on this idea and come back later. Her pussy was throbbing now because she had been thinking about doing this and she knew it was getting wet with anticipation. Sitting down on the toilet seat up because it would sound strange if she lifted it, she slowly lifted the skirt up to her waist. Looking down at the thong it was bit wet already, the red turning a dark burgundy, fuck this. With other girls chatting loudly she started to rub her thong, oh fuck oh fuck what am i doing. The slut was getting more aroused, right quickly check her phone, realising that what she actually came her to do. With all the noise it was distracting please go everyone please she thought to herself.

Opening up her phone and trying to concentrate on the words, she saw she had a message. Was this from the sub girl? She opened up to a lot of text..fuck, she was dying to read it and nobody was going, then she read the first line.

Don't you dare stop rubbing, I know you my fellow slut I bet you are there on the toilet rubbing now before you start my task. Addictive isn't it? So you can read this and I like to think of you stroking yourself, feeling good slut through that small thong. Right I am not a mistress you can message but call me by profile name or whore/slut/fuck toy etc.. My mistress says I can chat to anyone but I am only allowed to be referred to by these titles.

She allows me to set tasks and chat if I want to but that's about it, I am a lesbian and I only chat to girls,obviously. I read your blog, hot, I would have masturbated if I was allowed. We have similar kinks and I thought you sounded like a trainee that I used to be. Now stand up and stop rubbing for a second, get tits out and put this phone into that thong and then twist each nipple left and right three times now.

Helen was indeed standing, it was not quite as busy as before and her tits were out. She knew she had to get back soon but oh being told what to do, by a lesbian oh it was so fucked up. She tucked her phone into her thong and did each nipple at the same time for speed. Oh man it hurt so much but fuck did it make her pussy wet and it was covering the back of her phone, oh fuck the second and third time hurt even more and the nipples were burning but hhmmm the punishment was delicious. She grabbed the phone from her thong and read on.

Now I know you have done this because you are a submissive, you may be new but clearly like to be told what to do. Now sit down and continue rubbing like a bad whore you are, good. Right we are nearly done, when you have finished reading this bit lick up your juices off your phone rubbing hard your pussy through thong and then when phone clean keep rough play and twist your nipple as you do and count to 30 if you get to a good edge stop and message me back. If not, repeat the entire task again and this time go to an edge. Hurry slut you have not got long or it will look weird HOHOHOHO.

Oh fucking hell, what am i doing and without thinking started to grind her thong until her pussy, she could hear one person in the next cubicle. Helen was doing everything she could not to moan/gasp or making an noise during the task, it was so fucking humiliating. Her phone clean, she started to twist her poor nipple hard and roughly ground her thong until her pussy. Man this was beyond anything she had thought of but here she was, the girl next to her flushed and as she walked past Helen hit 30 and edged. Breathing heavy but oh fuck her pussy was a mess but she had been in her maybe 10mins fuck, she had to rub her pussy slowly as she messaged back to the girl.

"Thank you slut that was intense edge gotta go will put it in report tonight thank you"

Having no real time to clean properly she put her tits back into her bra, biting her lip as the rubbed against the material, causing more pleasure and teasing, but that twinge of pain. She straightened herself up and pulled down her skirt and flushed the toilet. One of those fancy systems where you motion sense your hand in front of it to flush, she had seen her hand glistening as she swiped it across. Then she walked out. She did not know the girl who was washing her hands but the blush must have been noticeable. Helen felt flushed and was intensely horny right now, man she wanted those toys which was the idea all along she was sure of that, no more doubt. Her fingers were still sticky as she washed them and she looked in the mirror to adjust her hair, oh her cheeks were bright red fuck this is silly.

"You okay" the girl next to her was looking puzzled.

"Oh yeah, just feel bit unwell" smiled back at the girl "thanks for asking."

"Oh okay you looked a bit warm" remarked the girl, looking more at ease as she reapplied her makeup.

"Yeah I am a bit" feeling so embarrassed now she washed her hands and took the long way back to the office to calm down a bit. Her thong was completely drenched in her juices and it felt just fucking amazing to her.

"You ok?" a concerned Beth looked at her friend, as Helen walked in still flushed.

"Yeah thanks, feel a bit better now " this was not helping her blushing, she sat and felt the thong resting on her wet pussy. Her thighs were wet from the intense session and her tits felt sore especially the left which she had twisted more and she just felt abused and to her surprise had loved it.

Beth shrugged and got back to work, so did Helen but was just turned on still and just tidied up her inbox and did some filing to take her mind off her pussy which was just throbbing like never before. Finally she was starting to relax a bit and it had taken her 30 mins just to calm down enough and the throb of her pussy and the sting of her nipples was now normal but just a tease.

The end of day came not soon enough, Helen badly needed to start being a slut again. The session this afternoon was just such a tease,this is brilliant fun but hard punishment. Helen had never wanted to fuck herself or get fucked so badly in her life.

Finally home time, Beth had gone about half an hour ago and this part had dragged for Helen. Her pussy was starting to throb and nipples were tingling to be used and now abused. Feeling like the punishment was deserved and eager to get started and buy her slut toy set she went to her car. Right what did that message say, nearest supermarket or equivalent and was it stripped naked she thought it was but she hadn't read it since before her afternoon task and the whole thing was hazy. More than likely she just wanted to rub her pussy, grinning like a naughty girl she was becoming.

She glanced around and thought just a quick check of that message she wanted to get it right anyways. Nobody even close to her, she had made a point of parking in a quiet spot which had been a great idea, clearly thinking about doing this without even knowing. She lifted her skirt up around her waist, stockings were there and she felt naughty and slutty. It was sticky by her crotch and that made her bite her lip knowing it was like that all afternoon and she rubbed her thong which was just a big stain now. Feeling degraded and the horny levels were going up she open up her post and she another message fuck really, but her pussy twinged at the thought without checking her post she read the message.

Hey you glad it went well, now have you checked this forum before going to do the next part of the task, are you that much of a needy whore. Hmm I would like to know if you are, if you have when you read this message no matter where you are, slap your thong nice and hard 3 times, for being a needy slut. Then do the next bit and as a punishment you can stop once more in a busy restaurant and buy a small drink, when done go to the bathroom. Go to a middle stall don't cheat and then strip to stockings heels and remove thong and put in mouth. Then lift up your top and put legs aside of the toilet facing the door. Start a timer for 5 mins and then crouch over the toilet like you would if you wanted to pee but don't touch the toilet, hands on head and hold it until beeps stop. Then you can get dressed and you might just about deserve your toys, can't wait to read tonight's report you dirty girl. Oh yeah no stroking your pussy at all so if you go and check this forum the one time you are not allowed to play! speak to you soon x

12