Helen's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Helen experiences an Adult toy store for first time.
6.5k words
4.61
2.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 12/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

In her car, Helen took a moment to relax and breathe, exhaling loudly almost an extended sigh while glancing at glowing digits of the clock. It had only just turned 7pm and she was really close to the adult store. Eager, (now she had proven herself to some strangers on the internet) she started the car in a daze, trying to ignore the throb of her pussy and sting from her sore nipples. Every movement made her top rub and it reminded her of the punishments, it was a great motivator and strangely, it felt right.

Pulling up at the adult store, she noticed it only had a small car park, and was next to a dilapidated garage offering MOT's and services- the kinda rough building that wouldn't look out of place in some American horror film she mused. She scanned the parking spaces for any familiar vehicles, as if anyone she knew would be in this part of town at this hour. She was a good distance from her home and she had never ventured here before. In her head the slut starter kit was memorised and she knew all the items she needed, two suction cup dildo's 6 inches, an 8 inch dildo which dwarfed her current one, clamps, a collar (which she was really excited about), a plug with lube and a vibe. Leaning back in her seat, Helen just looked at the store and it felt like it was calling out to her slutty side, the side she never knew she had until recently. Now though it was out and it needed to be controlled but not by her, obviously- grinning at this she opened the door and went to the shop.

Walking through the entrance disbelieving that she was actually here, the place was larger inside than it looked from outside. The tardis of slutfest she thought eyeing the stacks of shelves of DVD and Blu-ray porn of all types, toys, outfits, everything it was quite an eye opener. Most of the things she had seen in porn and read about, but to see it herself, well her pussy just started to throb at the fun she was going to have and the torment from her nipples spurned her on.

Grabbing a basket she walked past the Blu-rays and started looking down the toy section. Every size/colour was here and she was just amazed at the choices. Finding the dildo aisle, she looked through the toys and found a large dildo. It was massive and she read it as 7 inches on the packaging. Fuck it needs to be bigger, looking around she saw and 8inch flesh coloured one, with balls. Bright red in the face, she picked it up and put it in her basket, the degrading act was telling already. It was so much better than buying it on the internet, much more fun and terrifying.

She walked past a couple of girls who smiled at her, fuck this is weird and hot. Still in the dildo section she found the suction cup type, looking for a 6 inch one she found one and picked up the one behind so they matched. Taking these cocks in her hand just felt weird and a guy walked past and smiled at her growing collection. Fuck I must be so red and ffuucckk I need to play with myself. Her thong was not keeping any of her juices in and she could feel it on her thighs. It felt heavenly being in such a public place creaming herself.

Moving around she found some plugs of scary sizes, she had watched a lot of videos and seen a lot of anal in her time. It was nothing she was against and she liked the idea of being not good enough to have her pussy used, just her ass, it was really hot. When she had researched all of the BDSM stuff she always knew she would try it. Finding a nice pink one which is more on the petite size but not too small she wanted to feel it in there, so it was closer to a medium. Blushing bright red now, she picked up a really good lube which she heard about on forums and found a medium size bottle of that. At this moment lube certainly wasn't needed for her pussy it was a lil full-on lube machine tonight.

Right last two things on her list, her pussy was leaking and her nipples were rock hard rubbing painfully on her top. The pain had died down but all the arousal of her task before getting here and the humiliation she was feeling in here, was turning her on so much.

Glancing around she saw the BDSM section, she walked over with her toy stash in her basket. Just going open-mouthed as she wandered up and down, it was a huge section of everything: whips,paddles,bondage gear, it had everything and more. She walked up and down fascinated by what she saw, a young couple walked past and they both grinned at her and said evening. Helen murmured an "Evening" but it came out as a weak little squeak, being on her own was even more embarrassing especially being a woman.

Her pussy was throbbing hard now and she really wanted to get home and hope an complete her tasks, so she could have at least a bit of contact with her pussy. Any stimulation would be most welcome at the moment. Looking around she saw some nipple clamps, there was a surprisingly big selection. Some attached to the collar which Helen really liked, some had weight, vibrating ones, some attached to your clit OUCH!. Finally she picked a pair of clamps which came with a few stocking weights perfect for torturing herself by the board. Happy she was thinking about her punishment. She put them in the bag, right now my collar needs to be right.

Standing in front of the collars Helen gazed at them, yeah this looked right. She first looked at the plain ones but her eyes dragged to ones with words on them. "Sexy toy" "whore" "slut" the list went on and then she saw "Dirty Slut", that was her. She picked it up. It was black leather and well made. It was very expensive but it was padded inside and was fully adjustable so it would fit her neck. With her pussy throbbing her and her legs moist with cum she picked a new box which it came in, now enjoying the pain of her nipples in this place it felt right.

There was a dark haired moustached guy on the till he must've been in his early fifties, his clothes looked a bit grubby with low jeans and a bit of his stomach hanging over his belt. She noticed his flies were undone and then she thought oh shit he probably thinks i'm staring at his cock area. She went up to him and put her basket in front of him, feeling embarrassed and just pathetic but oh so eager to get her toys.

"Weekend planned eh " grinned the bloke, looking dirty at her

"Uuurrr yeah u could say that" blushing bright red and this bloke new how embarrassed she was and damn him if he did not just take his time. He took each toy slowly and scanned it in glanced at her and then double checked the price grinning all the time. By now a couple were behind Helen and she had never been so embarrassed, she had hurriedly put her panties back on and the thin material was clumped up so it was not going to stop any leaking. Oh fuck the more embarrassed the more turned on she got, her stockings must be covered in her cum. Oh fuck fuck fuck more people were joining the queue and this bloke just kept going at a slow pace. What could she say though, if she said something he would take even longer.

The dildo's had gone through now and the twat moved on to the other items, making sure everyone in the queue saw what she was buying. He carefully held up the item and searched for the bar code even though it was right there. Helen had her purse out and card ready to pay hoping to speed it along but the chatting behind had stopped. Helen could not dare to look at the people behind her and she just stared at the items she had brought as they slowly went through the till. Finally he got to the collar.

"Oh nice collar that's expensive though, you sure you want it," he said holding up the box it came in to Helen and letting the queue see the picture of the collar on the box she had chosen.

"Yes thank you" through gritted teeth, Helen's emotions were all over the shop and this was worse than she had even thought possible but oh the embarrassment of it, the pure filthy thoughts the queue were probably having about her. Her pussy was responding with more leaking and of course her nipples were rock hard now and were rubbing against her top like they wanted to be shown to everyone.

Nodding and smirking, the bastard put the toys in a plain bag, a small mercy and asked for Helen's card. I think he now realised the queue was quite long and he started to hurry up, Helen had never typed her number for her card as fast as she did. With her purchases done, he handed her bag.

"Oh do come again" he fucking knew i was turned on by this the fucker, Helen just nodded and almost ran out, pushing the clearly labelled PULL sign and clumsily banging into the door before finally escaping the shop.

Collapsing into her car and her purchases on the seat next to her, she breathed finally feeling safe at last. Her face was brick red and she looked at her nipples which were so clearly on view it was crazy, she had never seen them so hard. They really looked like they wanted to break through her top. Glancing around she had to look at her pussy and legs, she bit her lip as rolled up her skirt to see the mess. The small bit of thong was just scrunched up slightly through the damp, down her thighs was a few lines of cum, a couple had reached the top of her stockings. Her pussy was just a wet mess and the pubes caked in cum from all the things she did today. It was 8:30 pm fuuucckkk she needed to get home. It was a good hour, thankfully it was Friday so she didn't need to get up early in the morning. Putting her skirt back into place she quickly drove away, glancing at her new toys now and again.

Roads were thankfully quiet and she had made good time, but it still took nearly an hour, until she saw her apartment block, it was a welcome sight. She parked in her space and leant back, she really wanted to touch her pussy and she thought a quick glance at her post, she was so curious to see what was going on and the added thought of touching her pussy was enough. The car park was quiet, not many people lived in her block and she was in the corner. Without hesitation she lifted her skirt up and put the thong in place and started to rub. She moaned out loud at her own touch and bit her lip.

"Oh fuck that feels so fucking good " despite herself being on her own she said it quiet loudly and looked around to make sure nobody was around "Oh yeah, I am a little dirty slut"

Grinning, she opened up her post and it had a surge in popularity, lots of comments and her blog was well viewed with lots of slutty thoughts about it. Hmmm it felt so good being told she was a slut. Then she realised she had a message from the girl, her pussy throbbed at the thought it was sent an hour or two back. Glancing one more around she opened up the message as she rubbed her pussy through the thong.

Yup you are a whore aren't you, right then I have a task and if you agree in your report you will update your list.

First option: "only allowed to play with body when directed to, not any tit play,pussy play, ass play or anything. For edges unless directed i will only edge by grinding"

So to be clear you can not play at all, when cleaning only allows you to briefly clean your cunt/tits and ass you cannot linger. I have done this with the board on as a punishment by my mistress and its great frustration and I think you will love it, being told what to do and how to do everything.

Second option will say: "all days/nights/home clothing decided by the board, collar is worn at all times when not sleeping or shower at home", that way you have no choice but to bow to us, make sure you put a few limits on but not on underwear, except bra for work.

Third option: you are only allowed to have a shower when you beg for a task, or someone actually gives you a task in the shower. All begging is to be done in the main post not to individual messages i.e me. (by the way I know you are a mess, good, you can sleep like that, no shower until tomorrow)

Now pause and have a think, then continue reading. I know you are rubbing your pussy, so we can keep that in. That's a good task as your fourth, the rest of the options are set by the board and what you have already stated.

Oh my god, giving up all that control, it sounded amazing her pussy throbbed at the thought and being in the carpark her skirt around her waist rubbing her pussy, she did not need to think of everything she went though today she wanted this her body needed it. She eagerly read on.

Yeah you will agree lol, right then to confirm you are willing to do this, unpack your collar, clamps and a suction cup dildo. Now I am guessing from our previous days activities, you will read this before you get home, cause I would before I got in hoping something to do. Eager to please aren't we and to prove yourself, yes it's addictive as hell this lifestyle, and you are already getting deep, I can see it in that first report and your brief messages. Right when you have unpacked those items, make sure they are on top of your bag so you can get at them. When in the car park and before you get home, now I don't know where you live so this could be fun for you. Remove the thong which is just dripping with your cum by now and slip it into your whore mouth. Then go to your house, check no one is around and open the door, now put bags on the floor and take out your collar and put it on. Then lift up your top and put on your clamps, I know I am a bitch but I have done worse than this. You do this and I'll tell you about it. With clamps on take out your suction cup dildo and throw your bags into house and lift up skirt and insert your toy, your cunt will be desperate for cock by now and I want five slow COMPLETE insertion fucks before you enter.

Now if you get scared or someone comes, just jump into home and wait to they are gone, and then return out and start again from scratch with your fucks. DO not get caught, I want that excitement in you but even though there is an escape, you are really new and I know how turned on by my toilet things were, so let's see how committed to it you are. When you are done, walk into your home fucking your pussy as you go hard and close the door, now lean against the door and I want really hard fucking standing leaning on the door until one edge. You will be on a whole new level of turned on, so stop with more time than you think, then slip out your panties and put them back on you will be sleeping in them and those stockings. Leave clamps on and stick the toy to the door at mouth level when standing and put hands on head. Now take that dildo down your throat until you gag then BJ it hard and fast for a count of 30. Then remove clamps and toy from the door. Strip to just stockings and panties and highest high heels now you are home and complete any left over tasks. Good luck slutty girl, you know you need this, don't be scared, embrace this side, you have the toys you- are on your way to a whole new lifestyle and its the best trust me, life will never be dull again. Message me back your choice!!! Xxxx

"Oh gawd, oh fucking hell" said Helen outloud her pussy was throbbing at the thought her nipples were rock hard yet again and rubbed against her top. She thought about the task. There were about 6 large apartments at the top of her floor. She knew a couple of people, one couple and a girl on her own. The others she had never met, if there was anyone there, she had been in the apartment for a while and shared it with her ex but it was always dead quiet. Thank fuck she didn't live in a house.

Her body was craving her to this, her sensible head was now gone, the urge to submit to the girl and all of the board for her punishment week was just too much. Every task she did today had been amazing and she loved the thought of being under that much control for her punishment. Her failure at the first hurdle was still fresh in her mind still and she had to pay for it, she had to earn the right to be a slut. This felt like a right of passage she could stop any time but her submissive side was at the front now, her pussy wanted to be owned by her body to be played with.

Before she got too scared she messaged back "I agree whore, you are so right about me I wanted to do this as soon as I read it, I am sitting here in my car park about to go into my apartment on the top floor. My skirt around my waist my cum stained stockings and rubbing my cum stained thong. My next blog is going to be long, lol can't wait for you to read it, I agree to all of your terms, speak soon!!!"

With that she put her phone away and started to get ready, she glanced around, quiet as always. She lifted her ass up and hooked her underwear and pulled it down over her stockings and heels. Eager to taste her pussy again she put it straight into her mouth, it tasted just as heavenly as it did the last time. Helen eagerly went to her toy bag and pulled out a suction cup dildo, ripping the packaging of the toy she admired. It was really well made and quite realistic looking, it was also quite thick, she never had her hands around such a thick cock before.

Her juices were starting to flow, putting it aside she unpacked the clamps, these were a bit more awkward to get out but eventually did. Silver with plastic clips to attach to her nipples it also could be tightened with screws, she shivered at the thought but was more excited and now the collar. This had come in a nice box, it was expensive but she had to have it, even though she had to suffer to get it from that assistant but it really felt right to suffer to get it. Slitting it open, as he got more taste from her panties, hhhmmmm she opened the lid. Wrapped in tissue paper her new collar was there, as the one you could look at it. It was a red belt with holes at the back to tighten it to the wearer's taste. On the front a plaque that said "dirty slut" it was perfect she almost purred at it, it suited her.

In the bottom of the box her eyes glanced at something it had a padlock, oh my, how perfect as this. She could lock it in place and put a key by her door/shower and bed so she could only take it off at those places. Oohhhh fuck that was so hot and perfect, it came with 5 keys perfect. She put it on the car seat, and she was ready.

It was 10pm now and she was eager to finish her tasks and write up her blog. Helen had never been so eager to do anything ever and she carefully placed her toys on top of her other purchases so she could get them in order. Excited and terrified, gagged and horny as all hell, she got out of the car and slung her hand bag over her shoulder and grabbed her toys.

Nobody was about and she made her way across the front, seeing the night watchman she waved, they had chatted a few times and he waved back. The redness on her face she knew was starting and her throbbing pussy was already demanding attention. She reached the lift and waited patiently for the lift, it seemed to take an age. To her horror a bloke came up beside her, she quickly switched her bag to her hand away from him. Thankfully she did not know him but he was kind of cute with floppy hair and labrador energy, a bit younger than herself. He said "Hi" to be pleasant, Helen glanced at him and nodded with a smile. Oh fuck please don`t talk to me I can't talk, not with my mouth full of panty, oh fuck this is horrible please don't talk. She was so scared. Finally the lift came and a couple came out, letting them through the bloke let her go in and she smiled her thanks. Quickly pressing number 10 on the top floor he clicked 3, oh thank god, not too long.

She went to the back of the elevator and he got out his phone and started checking stuff, Helen said a silent prayer of thanks. Her pussy was alive at all this and she could feel it getting wet again,an age went by and he got off at the 3rd floor. Helen breathed a massive sigh of relief, now don't stop please don't stop, she could already feel fresh cum. Knowing she couldn`t shower meant she would cum stained all night, which really suited her new collar.

12