Helen's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Over here, Helen,' said a voice from the far side of the room. 'Come and meet Toby.' I went cautiously across to where there was a two-seater settee against the back wall of the room, facing the TV. I could just make out Ash and his companion. As I approached they parted and squeezed themselves against the arms of the settee to give me room to sit down between them. It was a bit tight but I'd been standing up for about four hours and my feet were hurting, so I sat down between them. 'Toby,' said the young man on my left, awkwardly holding out his hand.

'Helen,' I said giving it a brief shake. I couldn't see much of him other than that he had short, dark hair and was dressed, like Ash, in a polo shirt and jeans.

'Enjoying the party, Helen?' asked Ash.

'Yes, I said, 'I am. More than I thought I would.'

'And the night's still young,' he said, and I wondered what he meant.

It's difficult to maintain a three-way conversation when you're sitting between two people. Your head ends up going left and right like a ventriloquist's dummy. So as Ash seemed to have the most to say, I concentrated on him, although I could feel Toby pressed against my left side. I could feel both of them, in fact, and the sensation was starting to have an effect on me. The warmth in my lower abdomen wasn't due entirely to the supermarket wine. A shame, I thought fleetingly, that they're gay. I suddenly felt as though the evening really hadn't finished and that there was adventure in the air.

About one o'clock the music slowed right down. They were playing Joni Mitchell's Blue, Toby had got us all a fresh drink, and I was feeling warm and mellow. A bit too warm, if anything. The atmosphere was stuffy and I could feel perspiration on my brow.

'Warm?' asked Ash.

'Mmm, a bit.'

'We can go out into the garden. It'll be cool out there.'

'I suppose so,' I said, 'but I'm rather enjoying being squeezed between you two hunks.' I don't know what made me say that. Well, yes I do. I wanted to provoke some sort of reaction. Isn't that always why we say such things?

'Well I'm enjoying it too,' he said, quietly. 'And I imagine Toby is too.' I looked at him quizzically. 'We're bi, he smiled at me and as he said this he leaned towards me and I leaned to meet him and our lips met and we kissed gently. The kiss went on for a long time. At some point Ash put his arm around me and the kissing became more urgent, his tongue piercing my lips and exploring my mouth. With his other hand he stroked my breasts through the silky fabric of my shirt. I didn't try to stop him, I wanted it to go on. My loins were hot with desire, my heartbeat was racing and I felt faintly dizzy.

I was only wearing a skimpy bra and Ash's fingers found my rigid nipple and started twiddling it between finger and thumb. I moaned softly into his mouth at the tingly sensation in my breast and placed my hand on the crotch of his jeans, feeling the bulge under my fingers, stroking it through the thick material.

I felt a hand on my thigh and it took a couple of seconds to realise that it couldn't be Ash's. The hand was stroking me, rucking my skirt up to reveal my bare thighs. I grew very hot and my breathing got all ragged and the world seemed to spin slightly. Without giving myself time to think, I parted my thighs, an invitation to Toby's hand. I felt it slip down and fondle the soft flesh of my inner thigh. I could almost feel my pussy pulsating with need. Christ, I must be soaking wet. Toby stroked me for long moments until I nearly screamed at him: 'Touch my cunt!' But Ash's mouth was fastened on mine and I was mute and willing Toby to explore further, opening my legs wider.

After what seemed an age his hand slid up my inner thigh and I felt his finger stroke the gusset of my knickers. A wave of longing swept through me and I knew then that I wanted them that evening. Both of them, and to hell with the consequences. Then Toby's palm was massaging my vulva and I was sobbing into Ash's mouth and he was mashing his lips against mine and Toby's fingers were inside my knickers and slipping into my sopping pussy and an orgasm was thundering through my body and I threw my arms around Ash and held onto him as I shuddered with pleasure and Toby's fingers plunged in and out of my gaping cunt.

Ash stroked my hair and held me as the sensations subsided and I looked around the room and realised that I'd completely forgotten there were people there, and some of them were looking at us. 'We can go somewhere a bit quieter,' he whispered in my ear, and I nodded.

Ash stood up and offered me his hand and I'm glad he did because my legs were all wobbly. Toby stood up too and I assumed some message had passed between them. Still holding his hand, I followed Ash out of the ground floor apartment and up two flights of stairs to the rooms in the converted attic. He opened one of the doors and stood aside and I walked into their flat and they came in behind me.

'Can I get you a drink?' Toby asked me. We were standing in their little lounge-cum-dining room. There was a settee along one wall and a small table against another. Through a door, a small kitchen was visible. The other door presumably led to their bedroom.

'No thanks,' I said. 'Drink isn't what I want now.' And to emphasise this I walked over to Toby and kissed him on the lips. 'Thank you for giving me such a lovely orgasm,' I whispered and he smiled and hugged me. 'Plenty more where that came from,' he grinned. He was a handsome lad too. A bit stockier than Ash but with very fine features and beautiful blue eyes.

There was a moment's awkward silence while we looked at each other and which I ended by starting to unbutton my shirt. 'Let me, said Ash, stepping forward. I held my arms out from my sides and let him undo my blouse. At the same time I felt Toby unclip and unzip my skirt and let it fall to the carpeted floor, leaving me in just my knickers underneath. I was glad I'd worn some lacy black ones. A subconscious choice maybe? But hey, they weren't going to stay on for very long.

Ash finished undoing my blouse and I let it fall to the floor with a swish of silky material. Behind me Toby unclasped my bra and that joined the rest of my clothes and I stood before the two men in just my panties. 'The bedroom's though there,' said Ash, indicating with his head. I walked over, aware of their eyes on me, and opened the door. Inside was a queen-sized bed, some odd bits of furniture and another door to an en-suite bathroom. Ash and Toby followed me in, leaving the door to the living area open so there was some light in the bedroom.

I scrambled onto the bed and turned on my back, lifting my bum so that I could take my knickers down and throw them wantonly onto the floor. Despite having had an orgasm not twenty minutes ago I felt deeply aroused. And I didn't want fingers this time. I wanted good, hard cock inside me. In my cunt and in my mouth and perhaps other places too. So I lay looking at the two boys, my right hand stealing to my crotch to stroke myself gently, running my fingers through my dark-brown bush, feeling the wetness of my labia.

Again there was that little awkward pause while I stroked myself and they stared at me as though I'd got two heads or something. Then the spell broke and the two of them were tugging their polo shirts out of their jeans, kicking their trainers off, peeling their jeans and Y-fronts down and standing naked before me. And what a sight! Toby had more muscle and, I estimated, the biggest cock. It was pointing at me as he crawled onto the bed and fastened his mouth onto one of my nipples. Ash was slimmer and very toned, his chest smooth and waxed, his penis big and curved, the glans shining with fluid. He fastened onto my other nipple and for the next five minutes they sucked and licked and I stroked their heads and felt the tingling all the way down to my pussy. At some point a hand, I'd no idea whose, reached down and parted my legs and started stroking my bush, but made no attempt to penetrate me.

I was feeling hot and flushed and excited. My breasts felt like they were on fire and I desperately wanted one of them to bite down on my nipple, maybe both. I squirmed and stroked their backs and Toby got up and I reached for his cock and felt it hot and thick in my encircling fingers, the veins standing out. I stroked it, pulling the foreskin up and down over the purple glans and Toby gasped and steadied himself on the brass bedstead. Ash knelt up the other side and then I had too stiff pricks in my hands, wanking them gently in perfect synchronisation. Ash's was longer but more slender, a gorgeous toffee colour with an almost black head. I rolled towards Ash, still grasping Toby, and took the head of his cock in my mouth, feeling its size and texture and the salty taste of his discharge. I slobbered over the glans, lubricating and sucking, licking the tender cockhead, feeling Ash push himself gently into me, feeling my lips around his shaft, the head touching the roof of my mouth, then my throat. I stopped him going any deeper; I don't like gagging on a cock. I fucked him slowly and gently with my mouth, my hand around the base of his penis, squeezing gently. 'Fucking hell,' he gasped as I sucked and squeezed, my hand now cupping his balls, my fingernails tracing the crinkly skin.

With a great groan, he came then, without any warning, a sudden gush of hot, gooey spunk into my mouth. I didn't mind. I quite like the taste. And the intimacy. And I wanted these boys to last a good long time so an early orgasm wasn't a bad idea, which makes me sound like a cunning, manipulative bitch, which I can be, but only in the bedroom.

When he'd done I let him go, strands of spunk on my chin and dangling from the end of his cock, which showed encouraging signs of staying hard. I wiped my chin and turned to Toby and he looked as Ash, as though asking his permission and then he got between my thighs and guided his big, hard cock to my slit and he rubbed it up and down a couple of time to find my cunt hole and then her pushed it all the way in. God he felt big! And God it felt good! I stared up at him with lustful eyes as he positioned himself above me and then he started fucking me with long, strong, slow strokes. Christ, it was heavenly! I couldn't remember the last time a cock had felt this good inside me. I gripped his muscly upper arms, digging my nails into him, and bucked my hips to get more of him inside me.

'Yes!' I hissed at him. 'Yes, Toby. Harder. Fuck me harder. Fill me up with your hot spunk!' He started ramming his cock in and out of me, crashing his pelvis into mine, and then he gave an animal cry and threw his head back and shook it from side to side like a bull as his climax overwhelmed him and he pumped his seed into me.

Afterwards the three of us lay in a tangled, sweaty heap on the bed. My head was on Ash's chest and one of my legs was still wrapped around Toby's torso. I felt good but not quite satisfied -- I needed more. Sometime later Ash disengaged himself and went to the bathroom and I heard the sound of the toilet flush and the taps running. He came back through the bathroom door and I noted that he was still hard and I wondered how he'd managed to relieve himself. He rolled onto the bed and kissed me and I wondered if he could taste his own spunk in my mouth. He'd certainly squirted enough into me. I kissed him back, my arm going around his neck. On my other side Toby stirred too and ran his hand over my buttocks, drawing a finger up my bum crack and making me shiver.

'You ever been with two guys before, Helen?' Ash whispered into my ear.

I shook my head, 'Only in my dreams.'

He smiled and knelt up on the bed. 'Ok, Tobe, on your back and let Helen taste that big, fat cock of yours. Toby, despite being more solid, appeared to be the submissive one of the pair. He lay back, his head on the pillows, his legs apart and his rigid penis pointing at his chin, the veins standing out. I got the message and knelt between his legs, supporting myself with my left arm, taking his big lump of meat in my right hand, my finger and thumb barely able to encircle it. I lowered my head and he grunted with satisfaction as I took his cockhead in my mouth, stretching my lips around the engorged flesh, tasting the salty mixture of his discharge and my secretions. I took about three inches of him into me and then I began gently sucking and sliding my lips up and down, rasping my tongue across the sensitive skin, probing his slit with the tip.

Behind me I felt Ash's hands on my bum and felt the end of his cock nudge up against my pussy. I jerked my hips back in encouragement and he slid his penis inside me, pushing in until his pubis slapped against my arse. Christ, it was deep. Ash didn't have Toby's girth but he made up for it in length. It was like taking a hosepipe in my cunt and I fancied I felt him touch my cervix. Then he started fucking me and I got that lovely warm feeling through my guts as he slid in and out.

I got into a rhythm, sliding my mouth as far down Toby's shaft as I could get without gagging, then coming out and bucking my hips back at the same time to meet Ash's thrusts. He got the message too and timed his thrusts to meet me and for long minutes we fucked like this in near silence. The only sounds were the slurping of my mouth on Toby's dick, faint squishing noises as Ash pumped his meat into my sopping pussy and occasional groans from Toby as I squeezed the base of his cock and sucked a bit harder. It felt wonderful, although I wanted more stimulation on my clitoris; I wanted to have another orgasm.

I was considering taking my hand off Toby's cock and reaching between my legs to masturbate myself when Ash slowed and stopped and withdrew from me and I stopped too. He put his hands on my shoulders and raised me until I was kneeling upright, leaning back against his smooth chest, his arms around me, his hands on my breasts, nuzzling my neck and kissing my earlobe.

'Can you take us both?' he whispered.

A cold shiver of fear and excitement ran down my spine. I'd occasionally had anal intercourse and had enjoyed it, mostly. But never a DP! 'At the same time?' I asked.

'Yes, at the same time.'

I hesitated, but this was one of those magical nights and I wasn't about to break the spell. 'You've got some lubrication?' I asked.

'Of course,' he smiled into my ear and I realised what a daft question it was for these two. He disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY jelly. I looked down at Toby and he held his arms out in invitation and I straddled his hips and took his cock in my hand, guiding it to my slit, feeling his big, stiff prong penetrate me for the second time that night, feeling him stretch my cunt muscles as I lowered myself down and his glass-hard meat disappeared into the depths of my vagina.

It felt even bigger and deeper than before. I'd got the whole length of him inside me and I groaned with pleasure, my eyes closed. I spread my legs wide and bent over him and my hair splashed across his face and he brushed it gently away and I lay on his chest and kissed Toby, for the first time, properly, feeling his tongue in my mouth, longer and more exciting than Ash's. Behind me I was aware that my butt was on full display. I flinched slightly as I felt a finger touch my pucker and smear cold jelly over the sensitive area. The finger disappeared then returned with more lubricant. This time it penetrated me and I felt shivery and excited.

Ash took it very slowly, sensing my nervousness and wanting me to enjoy this new experience. He used what felt like the whole tube of lube and he worked his fingers gently in, stretching my sphincter, first one, then two fingers, going slowly deeper, coating the walls of my rectum. Then he was done and I felt the tip of his penis nudge against my anus and I willed myself to relax. I felt Ash push and braced myself for the inevitable sharp pain of entry. I was forgetting that he was probably something of an expert at this sort of thing. Almost before I realised, the head of his cock had penetrated me and he was sliding deeper inside and I was gripping him with my ring of muscle and he felt huge and Toby felt huge in my cunt and I was filled to the brim with rigid meat and my brain was struggling to process the feelings of pressure and pleasure and fullness and naked lust. I wanted these lads inside me, wanted to be fucked in both holes at the same time. It might never happen again, but tonight I wanted to experience this piece of debauchery that I'd only imagined in my darkest fantasies, lying in bed in the middle of the night, masturbating myself, bringing myself to a climax with my middle finger on my clit, thinking of what it would be like. Well, now I knew.

Behind me Ash was fucking my arse, slowly and with long strokes, coming almost all the way out, until I thought I'd eject him, then pushing back in, his hands warm on my bum cheeks. Underneath me Toby flexed his hips, which was about all he could do, and pressed himself against me, stimulating my clitoris and sending slivers of pleasure through me, joining up with the sensations I was getting from my anus, forming a great balloon of pleasure in my guts. It took Ash a long time to come; he'd spat his load into my mouth less than an hour ago and now he was thrusting harder and faster, using my anus as though it was my cunt. The sensation was delicious; with each thrust he pressed my clit against Toby's groin and I felt a ripple of pleasure, the ripples joining up into waves and washing me along in a sea of erotic sensation. Eventually Ash started gasping and slowed down and I guessed that he'd come inside me. Another couple of minutes and I'd have come too! But now he was softening, withdrawing slowly and with consideration and I was relaxing over Toby's body, laying my head against his cheek.

But it wasn't over yet. Toby lifted me gently up and off him so that he could kneel up. Ash took his place, lying on his back, his head on the pillows. I gave them a quizzical look but it was too dark in the room to interpret expressions. 'What do you want me to do?' I asked.

'Kneel over me,' said Ash. 'Over my face.' I straddled him and lowered myself to his waiting lips and he took my buttocks in his hands and drew me to mouth, raising his head to meet my cunt, his tongue eager to explore and penetrate. I moaned softly and gripped the brass bedstead as Ash's tongue sought my cunt hole and he slid it in as far as it would go, his nose jammed in my labia, nudging my clitoris, making slurping and squelching noises as he lapped up the sticky, sweet secretions that were flooding out of me.

Behind me I felt the mattress move as Toby manoeuvred himself into position, astride his partner's torso, and up against my butt. I realised then what he was going to do and my guts turned over with a mixture of fear and excitement. Christ, he was going to put that bloody great big cock in my arse! I'd never take it! I concentrated on what his partner was doing to me; he was doing it very well, clearly very familiar with a lady's anatomy and what she liked. I tried not to flinch as I felt the head of Toby's cock probe my bum crack. Ash helpfully held my cheeks apart and the big head found my little puckered anus and pushed against it. I braced myself on the bedstead and pushed back against him, nervous, but wanting him inside me, wanting that monster stretching my sphincter, a thrilling conclusion to the evening.

In the end it hardly hurt at all. A quick, sharp pain as the thickest part of his dick opened my ring and slid remorselessly inside. He stopped as soon as the head was in to give me a chance to adjust. 'It's ok,' I gasped, and he pushed again and I felt his full length penetrate me until I felt sure he'd reach my throat. Underneath me Ash had turned his attention to my pleasure bud and was sucking it into his mouth and licking the tip with his pointed tongue. The combination of that, and an arse full of Toby, was stupefying. I was transported to another plane where there was only a dark room and hot bodies and intense pleasure flooding through my guts. Behind me Toby had started to fuck my anus, slowly and gently, afraid of hurting me. I groaned and gasped and Toby pushed harder and Ash started licking me in long strokes from my anus, with Toby's cock buried in it, to my clitoris and back. I was delirious with excitement and a kind of primal satisfaction at being taken by these two men. I don't know how long it went on, but eventually Toby started going faster, ramming in and out of me. Ash fastened onto my clit and I felt the familiar rising of an unstoppable bubble of utter and intense pleasure. My orgasm was explosive, crashing through my guts and crackling up my spine to my brain, a firework display of inexpressible joy. I mashed my cunt down on poor old Ash's face and rode Toby's cock as he gasped and pumped his spunk into me.