Helga Ch. 01

Story Info
At 18 I was looking for extra money.
3k words
4.58
23.9k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers

Turning 18 was a big event for me. It was time to prepare for the future. Less relying on my parents' wealth and begin earning money myself. I was a senior in high school about to start in Berkeley the following year. A part-time job would be a good start. I didn't know where to begin.

One evening I was shopping at Trader Joe's and noticed a small card near the front door. It said, 'Looking for a reliable person to cut the grass in North Berkeley Hills once a week. Interested? Call me at this number 510-.......'

I grabbed the card and put it in my pocket. Later, at home, I looked at it again and dialed the number. A woman's voice with a light German accent answered, "Hello, this is Helga. Who are you, and what can I do for you?"

"My name is Justin. I also reside in North Berkeley Hills and read that you were interested in somebody to take care of your lawn. I wish to apply for the job and will happily do it once a week..."

"The yard area is 4.5 acres with several slopes. Are you strong enough to do the job?"

I chuckled, "Ma'am, I am on our school's swim team, and I think I am in better shape than most guys my age."

She had a pleasant throaty laugh, "You sound young. How old are you, Justin?"

"I am 18 years old and a senior in high school."

"OK then. I am willing to give it a try. I prefer that you cut the grass every Friday. Can you do that?"

"Lady, I'll be there every Friday afternoon. However, I'll have to do it another day if it rains."

"Perfect. Let's start next Friday. See you then."

After disconnecting, I realized I didn't ask about the money. Oh, well, I'll find out on Friday.

...

On Friday afternoon, I loaded our self-propelled Lawnmower on the truck and drove to Helga's house. It was only six blocks from home. It was a large area surrounded by thick bushes that prevented the casual onlooker from peeking into the yard. The parking area was large and could accommodate up to three cars. I parked the truck and rang the doorbell.

The door opened, and I saw a blond lady, around 40 years old, about 5'7", 130lbs, having on a baggy overall. She let me in. I was impressed by her tan. It was the color I expected to find in Florida but not in our neighborhood.

She smiled at me and extended her hand, "I am Helga. Sorry, we do not have much time to talk. In half an hour I have to leave. Name your price, and I'll pay you now. When I return, I'll check your work and hope to see you again next week."

I surveyed the area. It had a small swimming pool, a four-men's jacuzzi, and a tiny flower garden. I finished cutting the grass in forty minutes and drove home.

...

The following week the weather pattern had changed dramatically. Friday was rainy, and Saturday was hotter than usual. Around 3 pm, it was predicted to be in the 80s.

Saturday morning I dressed up in shorts and a tee shirt, and at 9 am I reached Helga's house. I parked as before, lowered the mower, and moved toward the pool area.

When I was closer, I saw the back side of a chaise lounge chair with a large hat sticking up, hiding the person sitting in it. I went to the front to say hi and stopped in my tracks. Helga was sitting NAKED in the chair with a large straw hat and sunglasses. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or gazing at me due to the opaque sunglasses.

She looked impressive. Blond hair, extremely tanned body, perky B tits with large nipples, slim waist, scant pubic hair, and long shapely legs. I mumbled softly hi and moved away to start working on the lawn. Helga didn't move. While cutting the grass, I was sneaking peeks at her gorgeous body every few minutes, and in a short time, my prick started stirring in my pants. Her amazing nude body, lying nonchalantly in the sun, was a sexy scene... I've never seen a pretty naked woman relaxing like that in full view. My pecker engorged significantly, and I used my hand to reposition it better.

Suddenly Helga moved slightly in her chair and said, "Young man, do you feel uncomfortable because of my nudity?"

I hesitated, "Well... I am not used to seeing naked women in the neighborhood..."

She grinned, "I am German. Many Germans think being naked outside and enjoying the sun is natural. It's healthy and feels good once you are used to it."

I smiled, "If you were a toddler or an 80-year-old ugly woman, my body might not have reacted, but you are an attractive woman in her prime..."

"Young man, thank you for the compliment. I am 38 years old. I think my prime has passed and gone."

Helga talked as if it was a normal thing to have a casual chat while naked. Her attitude gave me courage, "Helga, It wasn't intended as a compliment. You can tell that my body reacts to your breathtaking beauty..."

She stared at the growing tent in my pants and smirked, "Did you mean my face or certain parts of my body?..."

I blushed and didn't know how to respond to her provocative question. In the meantime, my cock continued extending, lifting the front of my pants and making me feel very uncomfortable.

"Justin, we have a unique situation here. As long as I am naked near you, your penis will harden and suffer. The way I see it, there are two potential solutions. 1. Either I dress up or leave. I wouldn't say I like any of these because I love to feel the sun warming my body. 2. You undress, and your organ will be free from its cage. What do you think?"

I was stunned, "Lady, are you suggesting I cut the lawn naked?!..."

"Why not? You are 18 years old. Thick bushes surround the yard, and nobody but me can see you. And as you noticed already, I am not dressed either..."

"Helga, I am too embarrassed to work naked. I mean, I hardly even know you..."

"Young man, I am trying to make it easy on you. If you'd like to learn more about me, you can sit here with me and talk. I can tell you about my life; you'll reveal yours."

I thought that there was a third option. Quit the job and leave. But except for her unusual opinion about nudity, she seemed nice. The money she gave me was 30% above average for cutting grass in our area. And the truth was that ogling her fantastic naked body was... well, she was an eye candy. If only my cock would cooperate better... What the heck? Why would I care if a middle age woman sees me in the buff?

I tried the last excuse, "My skin was never exposed to the sun for more than ten minutes. It is very susceptible to the sun rays."

She stood up, "No worries. I have the world's best sunscreen lotion. I'll bring it to you."

She walked to her house. A more accurate description would be that she glided or sashayed... Her rear side was as perfect as I've ever seen in Playboy or porn sites! Delicate back muscles, round ass cheeks, long sleek legs... If I had to guess Helga's age by her body, I'd say about 25...

My organ thought so too and hardened further. It struggled in its confine. It was the only time I regretted having an 8" tool when erect! It became unbearable. I bit my lip and removed my shorts and briefs. The pain was gone immediately. But my cock was now stiff as a rock and pointed halfway between the horizon and the sky above.

Helga came out the door, and I gazed at her beautiful front. Her tanned face was smiling. The tits showed no sag. A flat tummy descended into a triangular shape, nicely cut bush, and ended in a wondrously fine cunt. Her body was incredible!

Helga came closer. She looked surprised, "Justin, I see you are a BIG boy! That's why you didn't have enough room in your pants..." She smirked, "I was right to suggest that you be naked. You'll feel better, and I already like what I see..."

"Ma'am, It does not hurt that much now because it's free, but I suspect that as long as you'll be naked near me, it won't deflate. As you can imagine, remaining erect for a long time will start hurting and isn't healthy either."

"Justin, we solved one short-term issue, and now we face another. Will your feygele relax if you go to the bathroom and masturbate?"

Embarrassed, I whispered, "While watching porn, I often played with myself. After cumming, usually, it took me less the ten minutes to get hard again and ejaculate a second time... On one occasion, in 40 minutes, I came five times in a row."

"These were powerful orgasms?"

"I do not have enough experience to answer, but I have never felt the massive orgasms some friends of mine have described..."

"Maybe your mental excitement was not maximal. As a result, your body performed at partial capacity, so it didn't need a long time to recover."

"Helga, what are you trying to tell me?"

"A higher level of arousal may bring you to a higher peak, stronger climax, and a longer period of inability to have an erection."

My brain started imagining things... What if?... It can't be! Helga was a mature sexy woman, and I was young and inexperienced. She would never offer...

"Helga, I still don't get what you are suggesting."

"Well, young boy, let's think together. You are naked and aroused. I am naked too. After watching your fantastic rod, I feel a tingle in my loins. What do YOU think most men and women do to overcome their itch?"

I stuttered, "Are youuu sayyying that weee caaan have seeeex?"

Helga looked into my eyes and grinned, "Yeees. Thaaat is exaactlyyy whaaat I suuugest!"

My face was ruby-red, "Ma'am, I have never had sex before... You are beautiful and sexy, but I am afraid that I won't be able to meet your expectations."

"Young man, let ME worry about it. First thing first. To ensure that you'll be able to cut the grass, we have to excite you to a high level so that when you orgasm, it will be powerful enough to prevent your cock from getting stiff for over half an hour. Initially, I thought I could help you with a hand job, but I realize it won't be enough. Making you erupt with my mouth may be a reasonable option for you, but not so much for me. You see, I like energy drinks, but it will not solve the itch I feel in my pussy... Now be a real man and remind me of any alternative I haven't mentioned yet."

"Helga, you are beautiful and sexy, but I may cum prematurely..."

She smiled, "It's a common occurrence in young inexperienced men. But you said that in 10 minutes your cock will rise again. I am not worried. It seems like your first experience is about to happen. I know you are scared; it's common for a first-timer. But are you happy to try it with me?"

"Helga, you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen. You remind me of an actress. I am trying to remember her name. She played in Troy."

Helga giggled, "You are not the first one telling me my face reminds them of Diane Kruger's. But thanks."

Her directness was reassuring, "Ma'am, I would love to have sex with you. But please, take it easy on me..."

Helga grinned, "Don't you worry. By the time we finish, you'll be the happiest man in the world, and have at least half an hour to cut my lawn before you can sport another stiffy... And more importantly, I'll reach a good climax too!"

...

Helga sent me to take a shower before entering her bedroom. It had a luxurious showerhead, and jets emanated from multiple areas around the body. It felt wonderful, and I had to force myself to soap and wash myself fast. I was afraid that Helga would change her mind...

Entering the bedroom, my dick was deflated and pointed down. Helga watched it and smiled, "That's how I like it! I like to start from scratch. Come to mamma."

I approached her, ogling her fantastic assets, and my prick began engorging again. Helga knelt before me, caressed the shaft lovingly, and mumbled, "Justin, I changed my mind. We'll do it in 2 stages. Stage one - I want your member to know my mouth better. After having my energy drink, I'll be more inclined to teach you the secret of good fucking. So first, let me introduce myself to your naughty cock."

Helga wrapped my shaft with both palms and started slow bobbing combined with circular movement. My inexperienced organ reacted immediately, jolting up and reaching its maximal dimension in seconds. "Good boy," she whispered.

Her lips kissed the spongy head, sending shivers through my spine. She glanced at it up close, and a small drop of precum began forming on top.

"Nice, I see that you like me already! Let's taste you." She licked it and rolled it on her tongue for a few seconds. "Not bad. Slightly diluted, but I expect a stronger flavor later."

Helga spread her pouty mouth and pulled the head into her hot mouth. Her lips constricted over my shaft, as her tongue massaged my pecker from below and the palate from above. My prick never felt as good before, and it jerked.

She removed the organ from her mouth and blurted, "Down, boy! You'll cum only when you get my permission!"

My first thought was, 'Dream on, lady. I am so aroused that whether you are ready or not, I'll explode soon...'

She took it into her mouth again, gradually enveloping more of it. Once three-quarters were inside her mouth, she began increasing the pace. I couldn't hold it, and my dick thrust once, ready to erupt. Helga's hand moved to the base of my cock and pressed it between two fingers. My spunk was stopped midway! It hurt a little, but it worked. Half a minute later, the penis was still hard rock, but the feeling of pending ejaculation disappeared.

Helga resumed her oral ministrations, slowly advancing further. A moment later, her chin touched my sac. I watched with awe how her small mouth successfully accepted my bigger-than-average cock. By now, the tip must have been in her pharynx!

She looked at me and winked. Then she nodded her head, signaling to me her permission to cum. She closed her eyes. Her mouth wrapped tightly over my cock, milking it each time she pulled back. At the same time, her palm gently massaged my testicles.

It was a feeling of sweet pain... I felt my cock ejecting powerful jets one after the other into her hungry mouth. Helga's eyes were still shut, and she focused on swallowing my seed as it came. She didn't spill a drop.

When I finished, I was spent. I lay down on the bed and slowly recovered my breathing. I watched Helga in amazement. Not only was she doing a perfect job of sucking me and swallowing it like a champ, but she was still on her knees with her mouth closed and her tongue swirling inside. Most of my goo likely dropped directly into her esophagus, so she must have kept some of it for tasting purposes...

Then she smiled, "It's a little oily with a touch of bitterness and saltiness. It was highly concentrated. I guess you haven't masturbated for at least 24 hours!"

I smiled at her, "You are right. I was too busy in the last two days..."

"Excellent. And now that we finished with the tasty part, it's time to move to the fun part."

"Isn't it too early? I mean, I came 5 minutes ago."

"Justin, with the right motivation, everything is possible."

She moved to the bed, grabbed one of my hands, and placed it on her perky tit. Her nipple hardened immediately. She signaled to me to pinch it hard. I did it, and she began moaning. Her face moved toward my shriveled prick again, and the expert mouth started milking me again. Within one minute, my exhausted cock performed the unimaginable and was at full mast again, ready for an attack.

Helga's lips abandoned my pecker, and she winked at me. She stayed on her knees and elbows, "Justin, put your big cock in my pussy and fuck me hard. I love doggy style. Once you find your rhythm, please massage my nipples again.

I knelt behind her and aimed my penis at her entrance. It was very wet... I shoved it in all the way, and she sighed, "You are so big... It feels me to the rim! Now be a good boy and pound me as hard as possible." I felt her fingers tweaking her clit, now and then touching my rapidly moving pole.

Her vagina was tighter than I expected. Of course, not having any prior experience with sexual intercourse had something to do with it...

As my strokes intensified, Helga began groaning and mumbling. "Haaarder! Do it faaaster! Oh, GOD!... I am cuuummming!!!..."

I held another minute before flooding the deepest recesses of her vagina with a new round of fresh seed.

I rolled on my back and tried to relax. Helga stood up, smiled, and said, "Justin dear, it's not time to rest. Dress up and cut the grass. After you are finished, enter the house, take another shower, and we'll talk about your future assignments."

ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers