Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire, I'm not gonna last," I grunted.

She shook her head softly, pulling away from the kiss. "Neither am I. Inside me, please."

"What about?"

"No," she grunted, biting her lip as she increased her pace. "Edith... Edith said I won't."

I held her hips and grit my teeth as we raced to our mutual orgasms. Her rhythm broke as her hips shuddered and I felt her pussy muscles contract. Pulling her firmly against my chest I kissed her as I thrusted back up inside her. I felt her fingernails dig into my upper arms as my tongue muffled her squeals. It was all too much for me and I erupted inside her. As the pulses of my cock throbbed, her muscles massaged my length working out every drop. As we came down from our mutual highs, our deep kiss turned to several soft, smaller ones. Claire smiled down at me as I felt myself leak out from around my still hard cock, buried inside her.

"I needed that so bad," she whispered, kissing me softly.

I just grinned like an idiot, "I'll admit, you're amazing. Sorry I didn't last longer."

She smiled and kissed me again. "Plan on getting lots of practice. I'm not the only one who wants a piece of you."

Those words made me frown, "You're okay with that?"

This time Claire sighed, "I think, whatever I was before I woke up, I worked with people. I understand them and when I have a little time to actually think about it, I can sorta relate. Maybe I was a psychologist before, or a social worker or something."

"Alright, what's that got to do with it?"

Claire smiled and kissed me again. "In tense situations, like-minded people form groups. In these groups, some of this tension can be eased with physical intimacy, like what we just did." She snuggled and rocked her hips a little, making me groan. "You're a leader. I worked with people. Henry, I bet is good with making things. Lillian is the mother of the group. Polly is submissive and uses intimacy as a coping mechanism and Maiya wants to feel in control."

"Will she be trouble?"

Claire shook her head, "No, but she might push your limits if she thinks she's right. The point I'm trying to make, is that we all have needs. Henry and Lillian are an item, but us girls... You're a hard act to follow."

"I met you first though," I said, pulling her down to kiss me softly. "What do you want?"

Claire smiled, "I want you to keep looking at me like that, even after you stick your dick in other girls." This time I snorted and went to laugh even as she pinned her hands over my mouth to muffle me. "Shhh!" She hissed trying not to giggle herself. "Oh fuck, you moving like that feels good," she grimaced.

I caught my breath and grinned up at her, pulling her hands away. "Like this?" I asked, rolling my hips.

"Uh huh," Claire bit her lip.

"Hmmm," I said, frowning. "Maybe I should do it more then?"

Claire looked down at me, before plastering herself to my lips as she drove her clit into my public bone. I rolled my hips in tandem. As her clit rubbed down, I pushed up to increase the pressure. Claire moaned softly into my mouth as I gently sucked on her tongue. Shifting my hips to one side of the bedroll, Claire made a soft squeal of shock as I rolled the two of us over. Now with this gorgeous woman beneath me, I made long, firm strokes into her depths. Her legs wrapped around my hips and she drove her heels into my back with each thrust. The wet slaps of our pelvises meeting filled the room. If anyone was awake, it would be immediately obvious what we were doing. But neither of us cared as Claire gasped for air.

"Fuck me harder!" she begged.

Pushing her head to one side, I bit firmly into the side of her neck. She let out a loud gasp as I slammed my entire weight into her pelvis with each thrust. As I mauled her neck, her fingernails cut grooves down my back as she squealed loudly for a moment, only to cut off as something muffled her voice. Her pussy clenched down in that familiar rhythmic pattern and I buried myself to the hilt inside her and came. Letting go of her neck, I moved to kiss her, only to see Polly already there doing so. Like us, she was completely naked and I could see she was vigorously rubbing herself with one hand, while kissing Claire to keep her quiet. My cock tensed, releasing another jet of sperm, inside Claire, at the thought and she trembled beneath me.

Polly pulled away from Claire, opening her mouth making soft, "ah, ah," noises. But Claire pulled her into another deep kiss as the sound of wet squelching came from Polly's fingers. In the flickering light from the fire, I could see the copious amount of fluid pouring out from between her legs and I bit my own lip thinking about making her squirt.

"That was fucking hot," Maiya whispered loudly, looking at us from her own bedroll.

Chapter Four

I was buried again. Only this time I couldn't move. Edith had buried me too deeply and I couldn't dig my way out. I struggled amongst all the waves of heat that pressed down on me from all sides.

"Ryan?!"

Snapping awake it took me a moment to realise what was wrong... Pretty much nothing, if I had to be honest. Claire was laying on one side of me, rolled over and holding my shoulder as she shook me awake. On my other side was Polly, now looking nervous, despite her leg being thrown over my own. The only one of the three ladies that wasn't immediately on top of me, was Maiya. She, of the three of them, was already awake and dressed while roasting another chunk of meat.

"I'm awake," I grumbled, relaxing back into my pillow. "Just give me a minute."

"Bad dream?" Claire asked, kissing my cheek.

I smiled and leaned over to collect a proper kiss, morning breath be damned. "Felt like I'd been buried again. But this time I couldn't dig my way out." Turning my head to look at an increasingly nervous Polly, "Where'd you come from, anyway?"

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I shook my head as Claire reached over and took her hand. "I get it," Claire said. "It's okay. We'll talk about it later." She looked over at Maiya, who was trying hard to be inconspicuous about listening. "All three of us."

"Alright," I sighed. "Want to let me up? I suppose there's a bit to talk about with the others."

Polly climbed off immediately. In the morning light, I caught a glimpse of her perfect breasts as she shuffled out of my bedroll. I turned away, feeling guilty, only to see Claire's smirk as she lowered the blanket enough for me to oggle her instead. As Polly got out and quickly reached for her bag and summoned clothes, it gave me a free hand to quickly pinch one of Claire's nipples. Her soft gasp turned to a moan as I rolled over and touched my pile of clothes, summoning them to my body in an instant.

"You'll regret that," Claire pouted, slipping far more delicately back into her own bedroll before dressing herself.

"I'll risk it," I grinned.

Slipping out of the bedroll, I stood and stretched. The storm from the previous evening had long since blown out. There were still clouds in the sky, but the sun peeked through in enough places that I had to squint if I looked out into the distance. Which wasn't the greatest idea. The shriekers seemed to have moved on, but they'd left bits of corpses behind. There were buzzards swooping down on the remains. Reaching for my bag, I summoned out a bone and after locating Lace, I tossed it to her.

"No eating people, got it?"

Lace gave me a chirp, before swallowing the bone. I had the feeling she'd understood my intention, if not my exact wording. Looking over at the building across the street, I could see people moving around. A couple of them even moved to look at our group, so I waved and received a few in return. That made me feel a little better. Waving meant they were less likely to attack, more likely to communicate if we bumped into one another.

"Morning," James said, joining me. "We gonna discuss what we're doing today?"

I nodded slowly, "More or less. Spose we need to find out what sort of people we have here first."

He frowned and looked at me, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, if there's people here, who want to take charge of a large group, fight with others and be general dicks." I shrugged," Each to their own, but I don't want any part in that."

"What DO you want then?"

I looked around the landscape for a while, before settling my gaze on a landmark in the distance. By my estimation, It would take us a hard day's hard march to arrive. More if there were problems. "Those trees out there, surrounded by the planes. See how they snake through the land."

"Probably a river," he nodded.

I shot him a grin. "Water, means game. Trees means wood. So far the only predator we've come across that's big enough to take us in a fight are the shriekers. And they don't seem the sort that can climb trees."

He nodded in understanding, "Right, well..."

"Let's have some breakfast and we'll talk it out. Staying here is a bad idea."

What I didn't tell him, was the river was only going to be a stop. The mountains that looked to supply the river, made me think of old mining towns. If that was the case, there was probably somewhere safer to hole up further upstream. But the river would be a good source of food, water and cover while we moved to a better location.

"Ryan, come eat!" Maiya called.

I turned and flashed her a smile as we all sat around the fire. "Did that burn all night?"

"Yeah, it's got about twenty minutes left," Maiya said. "If you examine it, it tells you how long it'll burn for. One day's wood seems to be twelve hours of burn."

Nodding, I pulled my dagger and cut a piece of meat from the chunk. Whatever it was, it wasn't bad. It was lean, but still had enough fat in it to have flavour. I just wished we had some salt or some sauce to help it go down. As we ate, the other people picked up their meals and started moving over to us so we all sat in one group.

"James said, we're moving, why?" a loud voice called out.

I sighed, as I chewed what was probably going to be my last mouthful for a while. "We can't stay here, or at least I'm not. This isn't some democracy, if you wanna stay, you're more than welcome."

"What about safety in numbers?" A middle-aged woman asked.

I nodded, "You'll probably need them to stay in the city here." There were a few murmurs, so I cut myself a strip to munch on bewteen questions. "If we stay here, we have the buildings for cover. But we don't have any reliable source of food, water or building materials that won't fall apart in the first rainstorm."

"We can take it from the others!" The first man yelled, getting a few calls from his cliche.

"Is that really what you want to do?" I asked, shaking my head. "Be bigger monsters than the fucking shriekers?"

"Gotta get with the times, man," the guy called out condescendingly.

"So, is that it then?" I called, standing up to address the whole room at once. "Is that what this comes down to? Do we move on and try to make a living, or stay here and murder people?" Now at least there were a few people looking around and shaking their heads.

"The strong don't make room for the weak," the man spat.

I sighed, "Look, whatever your fucking name is. I'm not interested in joining your little gang. I'm gonna pack up and get out of your hair. You can sit here with your thumb in your ass or whatever..."

Bending down, I grabbed my bedroll and hauled it over to my bag. My small original group did the same, even grinning as I de-summoned it into the bag without rolling it up. I was pleased to see a few of the others I didn't know doing the same. But the dickhead, wannabe gang leader was staring daggers at me. He seemed to have three other guys who looked about as smart as he did, hanging back with him. Each held a small dagger.

"Lace!" I called and the small creature leaped up onto my shoulders. Turning to face the idiots, there seemed to be a divide in the room. Several people were trying to move in behind us with their packs. Others were casting looks at the four armed idiots. Others just seemed to be sitting back out of the way. I even spotted a young couple slip out of the room and head towards the stairs.

"This doesn't need to be a fight," I called to the room as I picked up my spear. "There's enough shit going on in this world without us fighting amongst ourselves." Reaching for my bag that had been used to prop up the spear, I de-summoned it into my last bag. Now I was fully packed, dressed and armed. The ladies standing at my sides were too. They stood, with their hands on the hilts of their daggers.

"Grant," a small woman called, stepping forward and taking the leader's hand. "Let them go, we don't need-"

He cut her off with a swift backhand sending her to the floor with a squeal. "Shut up, bitch!"

The middle-aged woman who's spoken up earlier moved to help her stand, all the while staring daggers at Grant.

"So, is this it?" I asked the room. "Is this really going to happen? You're going to kill us if we try to leave?"

"You've got all those points," Grant smiled through his teeth."

I nodded. Without waiting for them to move first, I sprung into action. Stepping forward, I swung my spear in a wide arc, making the four scramble backward. Using the momentum of the swing, I stepped forward, stabbing the spear into the chest of the man on the far right.

"Chris!" The one on the other side cried and rushed forward.

"Stop!" Grant roared.

But it was too late. With the man's attention directed at me, he didn't see Maiya step inside his guard and swipe her dagger across his neck. But as crimson blood sprayed out from the razor cut, he collapsed to the ground with a cry. Grant rushed in, swinging his dagger at Maiya, but I stabbed out with my spear, making him leap back.

"Grant!" The last one cried.

"Two lucky shots, just pay attention. We can still win this!"

The other guy nodded nervously. I was pretty sure the three stooges he had with him were all talk. None of them had any experience being the tough guys they were pretending to be. Maybe with the exception of Grant at least. He seemed to have been an asshole even before all this went to shit. So now, we were stuck in a sort of standoff. Grant and the other guy were holding ground, while the ladies and I held ours. Even Henry had stepped up, but Lillian was behind him looking horrified. The guy I stabbed in the chest was no longer twitching, while the one Maiya had slashed was sweating and breathing heavy. Whatever memories I had, didn't paint a big picture, but even I could see the signs of blood loss.

"You let us go, you can save him," I pointed at the bleeding guy.

"He was stupid and rushed in like an idiot. Dumb like his brother. But I kill you, and all these pretty little babes you've collected won't have anywhere else to go."

"Is that what this is about?" I scoffed. "You, not having any luck with the ladies?" I saw the twitch in Grants forehead as I spoke.

"You said you loved me!" The small woman snapped. "You told me you didn't need anyone else if-if..."

"Shut up, slut. You'll do as you're told!" Grant snapped.

"Big man you are," Claire snorted.

"Lying to pretty, young ladies just to get them to sleep with you, that's pretty pathetic," Polly agreed.

"Maybe if your dick was as good as Ryan's, you wouldn't-"

Grant snapped and rushed in, swinging his dagger at me with wild abandon. I remembered a phrase from the day. Something like 'roid rage' as I tried to ward him off with my spear. Unfortunately, he stepped around it and grabbed hold. With a heave, he yanked me forward as I tried not to lose control of my weapon. His dagger flashed towards my face and I ducked, releasing the spear. But as he whirled it around, instead of stabbing me with it, he hit me across the head with the shaft.

With my ears ringing and my eyes seeing double, I staggered back a few steps as my ladies crowded around me.

"Get out of the fucking way, or you die with him!" Grant snapped, "at least dead, you'll be easier to fuck!"

As he stepped forward, he seemed to stagger a moment, before turning around. A line of red poured from around where his kidney should have been.

"You lied to me!" the small woman screeched and slammed her dagger into his chest. "YOU LYING, MURDERING, CHEATING, TWO-TIMING BASTARD!" She punctuated each word with a thrust of her dagger. Grant collapsed to the floor as she continued to wail and abuse his corpse. The woman who'd helped her earlier, stepped forward, catching her hand and hauled her away.

"You okay ladies?" I asked, as I rubbed my face.

"You need spray on that," Polly said quickly.

Before I could protest, Claire got hers out and gave me a spritz. Immediately my face started feeling better and my vision changed slightly. "I think he broke my eye socket or something," I mumbled.

"Explains the amount of swelling," Claire said, before pecking my lips.

"Ummm," The last guy said, keeping his distance.

I just glared at him. "You made your choice to toss in with this dickhead," I kicked Grant's corpse. "Whatever you decide, you're not coming with us."

He sighed and nodded, before moving over to the group huddled around the small woman. I turned to grab my bag and as it summoned to my back, I spotted the group of people behind us. There were four of them. Two guys and two girls.

"You coming with us?" I asked.

They all nodded, "Right. Follow instructions, but feel free to chime in if you see something or think I'm wrong. I'm not a dictator, but I'm not going to put up with anyone's bullshit, got it?" The four of them nodded, "Right. I'm Ryan, this is Claire, Polly, Maiya, Henry and Lillian," I introduced the group.

"I'm Henrietta, this is Sam," the closest of the ladies said.

"Umm, I'm also, Sam," said the first guy.

"Davin," nodded the second. He seemed distracted by the other group, so I turned to look.

"NO!" The small woman shouted. "Fuck that, I'm going with him!" I watched in amusement as she stormed over and moved to stand beside the two ladies who'd joined us. "I'm Corrine," she said, suddenly very nervous. "Umm, do... Do you mind?"

"You can come," Claire shot her a smile.

What was surprising, was the middle-aged woman from earlier stomped up in a huff. "Heather, I've got memories from working in a hospital. Think I was a nurse or something. I can help with smaller injuries, so you don't waste the spray. But I'm not sleeping with you."

"More for us then," Maiya shrugged.

A few of the ladies giggled along, including Henrietta, which made me sigh. There were men in our group. It was going to be really bad if every woman decided to attach herself to me for whatever reason. "Right, Corrine, wanna loot Grant's corpse? I'll get the one I stabbed. Maiya," I looked over my shoulder at the now still corpse. "You get the one you're responsible for."

Davin went to say something with a frown, but I shot him a look and shook my head. I didn't want to voice my idea out loud. I wasn't proud of what I was thinking, but it was our best chance for survival.

"Alright, everyone know what they're doing?" I called out. The group with me nodded, while the other group watched on warily, but called out softly in agreeent. "Right, before anyone else decides to do anything stupid, let's get going," I said.

As one, we started marching for the exit. The group staying behind moved aside to give us more room. I paused over the guy I'd stabbed and looted him.

BONES (HUMAN)

INFERIOR MEAT

TEETH (HUMAN)

DAGGER (C)

POINTS: 800

"Ladies, remember to grab their bags as well," I said as I took the points and the dagger.

We moved as one towards where the group had their stuff and saw a group of four bags off to one side. It seemed Mr. Tough-guy was already separating his friends from his tools. The first bag I touched wouldn't move, but Maiya claimed it. The second bag let me put it straight in my own and Corrine darted in grabbing Grant's without a moment's hesitation.

1...34567...22